Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Out16Out16 Posts: 51 Member
    edited March 2020
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Out16
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): romagi if available and still building, otherwise anyone is fine
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): future/modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all EP's. SP: High End Loft, outdoor living, fast lane, 70s,80s,90s, town life, master suite, disel.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): no preferred
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): at least 4-5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? no
    Number of bathrooms: 2.5
    Favorite color schemes: Neutrals.
    Colors you dislike: blacks.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? no
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used:
    Stones Throw Greenhouse
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Oasis Landing
    Link to specific house or plan: Something like this? Keeping it blending in with Oasis Landing. Click HERE
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? rooftop garden, bot building room, nectar cellar in a basement,
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? not preferably
    Additional instructions?
    Budget is not an issue as more than likely my sims will win the lotto after finding a ticket lol.
    @Out16 Hi and welcome to our thread. I've added your request to our list, should you have any questions about the claim process please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited March 2020
    @blair2396 , I have your 100 baby challenge home ready.

This traditional home of brick and siding has 6 bedrooms (including a nursery with attached playroom), 4-1/2 bathrooms plus an all-in-one in the basement. On the first floor is a living room, large kitchen, formal dining room, butler's pantry, breakfast area, study center, mudroom, laundry room and a garage. There are several skill building rooms on the 2nd floor, including a science room, a gym, an art studio, and a music room. There's a 2nd floor balcony deck with a telescope and chess. In the basement is a game room, a bar, media room, bowling alley, dominoes and chess and a children's play area. Outdoors features a large porch with bbq and pizza oven and a large patio, a greenhouse, a pool, ice skating rink, basketball court in the driveway and a playground.

FYI--For the bedrooms, there are 2 girl's bedrooms (teen with 4 beds and child with 3 beds) and 2 boy bedrooms (teen with 2 sets of bunkbeds and a child room with 3 beds), and there are 2 bathrooms, a girl's and boy's. For convenience, I added a door in the master closet that goes directly into the nursery, hehe! I know you only asked for 4 bathrooms, but I added in a powder room near the kitchen (because there was only the master and the nursery bathrooms on the 1st floor), and I also added in an all-in-one bathroom in the basement.

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    edited March 2020
    Copying what I posted on your thread...

Blairsburg House is a perfect home for a super large family Sandy! Lovely decor and certainly enough activities to keep Sims happy all day long. Love all the details throughout and the curb appeal with the landscaping is just right. Well done! ❤️🌟
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @Sandraelle I love your newest home sweetie, you have done a super awesome job on it and it shows! Love the exterior color and design too!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Stunning build @Sandraelle :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you all very much for your sweet comments! <3@socoolsim, @BreeMiles, @AIRIS6962 , and @masajo.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Blairsbury House is beautiful Sandy! Awesome how much you fit on a 50 x 50!
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Blairsbury House is beautiful Sandy! Awesome how much you fit on a 50 x 50!

@romagi1 :):):) Thanks Rox! When I started it, I was so sure that I would end up having to move it to the bigger size, but it worked out.
    SLpPUp.png
    Madam Secretary, I will be claiming this one next:

Date: March 2, 2020
    Username: becks1112
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Farmhouse

@becks1112 , Hi, I haven't begun to think about your build yet, but I will post questions on my contact thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998
  • PoshK1ttyPoshK1tty Posts: 10 New Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: PoshK1tty
    Preferred builder*:
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): French chateau mansion
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs except Supernatural and I don't have are Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, the 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I presume it's the basic edition
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 8
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms: As of sending this no, but will discuss once in contact. :smile:
    Number of bathrooms: 12
    Favourite colour schemes: creme, light brown, beige and brown for now
    Colours you dislike: pink (magenta is doable if needed), yellow, orange and green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes, please!
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: As I don't have full store content collections this will need further discussion it will take forever to otherwise.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Starlight Shores, Sunlit tide
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.priceypads.com/youtuber-jeffree-star-buys-14-6m-hidden-hills-estate-photos-video/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHn5H9YdFWw
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? not sure I quite understand
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Ye, please that would be great!
    Additional instructions? no.
    Household Request Form
    Username: PoshK1tty
    Preferred creator:
    Sub Type: Human
    Skin colour: Light-Medium
    Hair colour: Female ->dark-blonde/strawberry blonde; Male-> brunette
    Traits: Female (Ambitious, Hopeless Romantic, Family-Orientated, Great Kisser, Star Quality), Male (Ambitious, Family-Orientated, Charismatic, Hopeless Romantic, Brave)
    Favourites: Female (Irish green, Lobster Thermidor, Indie); Male (Turquoise, Lobster Thermidor, Indie)
    Sign: F->Aquarius, M-> Gemini
    Lifetime Wish: F-> Surrounded by family; M-> Resort Empire
    Name desired (optional): F-> Emelia Carmichael; M-> Nathaniel Huntington
    Which EPs and SPs do you have: All EPs except Supernatural and I don't have are Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, the 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I presume it's the basic edition
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used: Yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: As I don't have full store content collections this will need further discussion it will take forever to otherwise.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics:
    ~Female: - https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/carringtondynasty/images/4/4e/Normal_0001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171011160320, https://lifeaboutmandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Fallon_Carrington_Vorschau-1.jpg,
    https://pin.it/4BC4q2A, https://za.pinterest.com/pin/496803402642322230/
    ~Male: - https://za.pinterest.com/pin/401172279308874743/, https://za.pinterest.com/pin/431219733072935244/, https://za.pinterest.com/pin/54535845467438194/, https://za.pinterest.com/pin/6122149473669658/
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Yes, please.
    Additional instructions: feel free if you would like to use custom content for hair as I am not a fan of the Sims game and store content hair, but only if possible. Same goes for the clothes
    March 19

Username: Graceymanor
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Sci-fi home with hidden lair
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 is my favorite size, but if you need to go larger or smaller, that's okay.
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 4 bedrooms
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 master bedroom, 1 room decorated for 1 boy, 1 room decorated for 1
    girl, and a generic room for a teenager.
    Number of bathrooms:3
    Favorite color schemes: reds, tans, blues, sci-fi colors
    Colors you dislike: Hot pink and jet black.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely!
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: Almost anything can be used.

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Custom World: Twin Towns
    Link to specific house or plan:

Inspiration photos:
    Dan-Schneider-Henry-Danger.png
    ss_f36059cb9660c1ac53bf600df2c2b231ae21e04c.1920x1080.jpg?t=1564766679
    Just a couple ideas.=)

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A secrete base hidden somewhere for my heroes to go to.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if she/he feels the need to =)
    Additional instructions?: Looking for a secrete base for my superheroe sims to live and work in.
    Would like a lot of techology stuff from into the future used.And a secrete way to exit and enter the lot.

The only sets I don't own are: Mother Russia, World of Wonder Carousel, Grandpa's grove(I own bits and pieces),Prisim Art Studio.
    And midnight hollow.

SLpPUp.png
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I will be claiming this one next:

Date: March 2, 2020
    Username: becks1112
    Page: here
    Description: Modern Farmhouse

@becks1112 , Hi, I haven't begun to think about your build yet, but I will post questions on my contact thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @PoshK1tty Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your requests to our list. If you have any questions about the claims process, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Dear Madam Secretary, I’m claiming this one...

Date: March 19, 2020
    Username: GraceyManor
    Page:  here
    Description: Sci-fi Home with Hidden Lair
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@GraceyManor , I’ll have a question for you so will touch base soon 😃
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @soocoolsim :) sounds great thank you :)
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > @PoshK1tty Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your requests to our list. If you have any questions about the claims process, please let me know. Thank you! :)

Hello! Yes, I am a bit confused. Could you please explain how this works, it is my first time doing requests. :blush:
    edited March 2020
    PoshK1tty wrote: »
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > @PoshK1tty Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your requests to our list. If you have any questions about the claims process, please let me know. Thank you! :)

Hello! Yes, I am a bit confused. Could you please explain how this works, it is my first time doing requests. :blush:

Sure! We claim in the order the requests were received. Once a claim has been placed on a request, I note it in the Open Request post, the team member will note the claim in the thread and also message you. The timing is tricky to specify because we do this for fun, and we do move to a new thread each month, so check in with us from time to time to see how close we're getting. I'll include the link here and all your info will move with us.

I hope that helps! If you can think of anything else, please ask and I'll help. Thank you. :)

SLpPUp.png
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, I’m claiming this one...

Date: March 19, 2020
    Username: GraceyManor
    Page:  here
    Description: Sci-fi Home with Hidden Lair
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@GraceyManor , I’ll have a question for you so will touch base soon 😃

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png