Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Object Voting Results

124...Next

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    They are ? Cool!! Then they should 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ítems from a category that’s not already represented like lamps, wallpapers, curtains .....or that multi-colored dresser.
    Glad to hear that the gurus are considering adding a few additional items to the pack.

That means I have another chance of one of my kitty items making it in. Not too happy about the rocking chair, since I wanted something more modern. But it's not like it's going to turn me away from the pack.

• simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    If they are going to add a few more items, I hope they are all craftable ones. We need as many as possible. I too would like them to include the pink kitty as well as the tragic clown, and that plushie dog (so cute). Another rug or two would be equally nice, along with that cute strawberry plant and maybe a couple of the knitted lampshades/ lights. If they are just going to add end tables or shelves, though, they needn't bother. We already have a ton of these and this is a knitting pack.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm happy to see many of my choices here, especially my favourite rocking chair (with arms please). I wish more craftables were included, but overall I am happy with the results. I am also hoping we will get more than what has been shown here for our sims to knit. I really liked the three flowers wall decor (i.e. 1) and the cat and dog toys.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    As I check through them, most of what I voted for is there I think. Just not happy with the furniture style. I don't like the sofa and the chairs. A little too outdated sofa model and grandma style chairs which does not go well with the theme of the pack imo. I remember there were way better chairs that i voted for. Oh well, still most of it is good.
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    I'd add lights 23 & 26, wallpaper 93, curtains 70 & 77, and door 65.
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    Ugh why did the same chair take up two spots just for arm rests...
  • CreativeMom88CreativeMom88 Posts: 53 Member
    I am well pleased with the results of the build/buy items. It's like a 2 week early bday gift to see the results. This pack is Sew Crafty, lol, (so crafty). I'm not good at naming, I even randomize my sims names, other than questionable clothing items that didn't seem sew crafty, I'm loving how this new pack is coming along. I've got $40 saved aside. It's all the money I have right now while we still waiting for tax money to come.
    And we're self isolating ourselves currently. No symptoms yet but hopefully we won't. This pack gives me another reason to keep looking forward to. April feels like it's taking forever to get here but you guys are doing great.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I'm not really invested in this pack but I have made a point to vote on each step. I'm a lot more excited by the clothing items than these though, and usually, I'm huge on any decor/clutter. I did vote for the hanging plants though, so hurrah for that. The grim doll is pretty cute, though. And, that ottoman will be used a lot. Does anyone remember which items are going to be knittable? I'm going to have to make Agnes again.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    emiobix wrote: »
    Ugh why did the same chair take up two spots just for arm rests...

It didn't. They said somewhere that they can put these versions in without sacrificing another object.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited March 2020
    I very honestly think they should add more to this pack; it currently doesn't have enough to really interest me. I want to see more of the craftable items. Someone else mentioned the lamps and I agree. I'd also like to see more windows (with curtains if needed) and rugs.

Here are the number items for those that I think should be added: 42, 43, 20, 23, 26, 89, 90, 106, 35, 47
    I also really want windows such as: 57, 58
    Either 6 or 8 should be added as a second rocking chair for those of us who wanted a softer one.
    I specifically really like the plant: 47 (I'd honestly pay for this one separately lol)
    More plants would interest me.

If more stuff like what I've listed above is added then I'll be more interested. I'm happy for the people who got objects that they wanted. At the same time, if there isn't enough to interest me then there isn't and I'm sure there are others who think like me.

The pack will do better if it allows for more flexibility about what a sim crafts and about the styles that they make.

I'm adding that as the pack currently is, I'm likely to pass on getting it unless they add more that interests me. I know I'm a fan and have gotten a lot of stuff but if I'm just not interested in what can be crafted and if I don't really like most of the objects then what is the point? If they add at least some of the stuff listed above, I'll be a lot more interested and will get it.
    Post edited by ChampandGirlie on
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • painting_trees89painting_trees89 Posts: 27 Member
    Most pleased with the items vote comparative to the other two votes. Can't wait for those hanging plants. :)
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Awesome like at least 6 of my choices made it this time!
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 625 Member

Well, IMHO, since they already had the meshes made, they should just skipped the poll and just gave us ALL of the items! >:)

Or am I missing something here? :*
  • Aristarchus310Aristarchus310 Posts: 16 Member
    I honestly can't even remember what all I voted for, but I am fairly excited about the Grim Reaper plush and the sewing box with the bunny in it.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

Well, IMHO, since they already had the meshes made, they should just skipped the poll and just gave us ALL of the items! >:)

Or am I missing something here? :*

I'm confused, are you saying you think that they're all just recolors of existing assets? Because what we've seen is just concept art, not renders of game assets. And while some items are similar to existing items, I don't think they're mostly recolors.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I think I voted for around a third of these, so I'm really satisfied with the results! So happy to see the turtle, too! I was hoping the little guy would make it!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    edited March 2020
    Think I'm quite happy with this, I definitely voted in favour of a fair few of these items. Love that there's options for storage - I can tell you from experience, there's never enough storage where yarn and crafting is concerned. :smiley:
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    I can live with this ^_^ A lot of my votes made it!
  • kimtjekimtje Posts: 2 New Member
    een vraag hoe moet ik de sims4 stuff packs instaleren?
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @911TruthBear Yes, you are. It is just a concept art. Nothing more.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top