Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

>>>Maxis Match Style CC List

1789101113...Next

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Vondiita wrote: »
    bumping :)

I wish they would sticky this thread...
    @EA_Cian, @EA_Lanna, @EA_Mage, sorry to bump an oldish (but very useful!) thread, but now that many cc creators are leaving Tumblr in droves, and Lana's cc finds site is shutting down, please would it be possible to sticky this thread so that we can attempt to keep track of who goes where and to note new creators that we all might not have heard of? @Vondiita, I hope you don't mind my bumping your thread :)
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi @loubyloulou,

I'd like to make sure I understand what you are asking for. Maybe you could clarify this a bit more for me? :) Are you asking for us to sticky this thread that has links to Content Creators Tumblr pages in order to keep track of them after they leave Tumblr? If so, this seems a tad redundant and I'm not sure this thread would achieve what you are looking for ^^;

I did spot some active threads with lists that might be more in line with what you are looking for like this thread "If you know of a Simblr who is moving please post a link here!" and this thread "Deactivated Simblrs/Tumblrs list Edited 12/4/18".

- Lanna
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Hi @loubyloulou,

I'd like to make sure I understand what you are asking for. Maybe you could clarify this a bit more for me? :) Are you asking for us to sticky this thread that has links to Content Creators Tumblr pages in order to keep track of them after they leave Tumblr? If so, this seems a tad redundant and I'm not sure this thread would achieve what you are looking for ^^;

I did spot some active threads with lists that might be more in line with what you are looking for like this thread "If you know of a Simblr who is moving please post a link here!" and this thread "Deactivated Simblrs/Tumblrs list Edited 12/4/18".

- Lanna

I just thought it might be a way of keeping track of where people move to, given there are already so many creators listed on this thread. I'm not sure why that would be redundant if we note down where they have moved to?

But if you feel it would not be appropriate or helpful, OK.
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    thatrayleen is not active anymore and has many cusswords when you click his link.

just an fyi to younger simmers
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • kitkatcronchkitkatcronch Posts: 1 New Member
    @Cement Do you still have that blindfold cc?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    @Cement Do you still have that blindfold cc?

If you are looking for Ajeil's blindfolds you can find them here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/900154/deactivated-simblrs-tumblrs-list-edited-11-19-19/p1
  • AlayafantAlayafant Posts: 36 Member
    Thank you so much for this thread! It has been so useful!
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    I've been wanting to get into Maxis Match, since Alpha just doesn't blend in the world very well. Thank you so much for this list! Going on a CC spree as soon as possible!
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top