Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Day 1 has started. Discuss, and perhaps discover a secret Mafia member?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Guess I’m starting. My EMMM got NASCAR and Raine. What are your guys EMMM
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    My EMMM says Nush and Ice.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    oohhh you guys are on quick today :') and i've never done an actual EMM before but i ended up with Ice but i'm gonna just ignore it and do my usual 'wait for everyone and see who seems sus' xD (not that i'm ever right xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    Rainesims wrote: »
    oohhh you guys are on quick today :') and i've never done an actual EMM before but i ended up with Ice but i'm gonna just ignore it and do my usual 'wait for everyone and see who seems sus' xD (not that i'm ever right xD

yeah, thats what happens when it's 2pm and you got nothing going on

yeah, thats what happens when it's 2pm and you got nothing going on

ahah true true although in my case its 7pm & you got nothing going on :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Well, I realized I was a little late to the party, but my brain feels like a slow-moving train right now. Hard to start, and once I get focused on something finally, hard to stop doing that for something else.

So dare I try this method, of looking at a list of names and trying to see if I "feel" something? The last game makes me want to whip out that Tarot deck. Can't be worse than any other method. And you'd be wrong, Nascar, by the way. But you may already know that, how can I tell?

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    My EMMM says DeKay.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Well, I realized I was a little late to the party, but my brain feels like a slow-moving train right now. Hard to start, and once I get focused on something finally, hard to stop doing that for something else.

So dare I try this method, of looking at a list of names and trying to see if I "feel" something? The last game makes me want to whip out that Tarot deck. Can't be worse than any other method. And you'd be wrong, Nascar, by the way. But you may already know that, how can I tell?

Do it :') use the Tarot! It'll just be EMM with extra steps but it could be fun ... especially if its right :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, I guess everyone's doing EMMM now like DeKay. :joy: I'm gonna do one using a random generator

Sophia
    Mouse
    DeKay
    Nush
    Nascar
    Raine

Lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Ooh, I guess everyone's doing EMMM now like DeKay. :joy: I'm gonna do one using a random generator

Sophia
    Mouse
    DeKay
    Nush
    Nascar
    Raine

Lol

xD
    seen as it was my first EMM and it felt weird i just tried it through random. org too :') i got this;

DeKay
    Mouse
    ice
    Nush
    Sophia
    Nascar

i thought it was funny how Nush managed to be 4th on both :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

@Nushnushganay what did you mean by " But you may already know that, how can I tell?" :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

lol nevermind i just read it weird. i thought you were being cryptic. mb. I guess you aren't the only one whos brain is on a slow moving train right now
    QWO48ni.jpg

if i'm wrong i'm wrong. but no i don't know that
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    lol nevermind i just read it weird. i thought you were being cryptic. mb. I guess you aren't the only one whos brain is on a slow moving train right now

Yeah, I think Nush was insinuating that Nascar was Mafia and knew who else was town :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    So here are 7 cards in the order of the players list, starting with Nascar and ending with me (I forgot I didn't need a card but oh well) Ther order is top to bottom, left to right, so Sophia and Mouse are the two reversed cards FWIW
    bK2M4si.jpg?1
    1. Nascar
    2. Ice
    3. DeKay
    4. Sophia
    5. Raine
    6. Mouse
    7. Nush

and as for me, I felt kind of silly so I had to look up in the book the meaning of the card I got. I think in my case it means "be openminded and keep looking, doofkah!"

ytF9oPn.jpg

xicwqMCm.jpg
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Yeah, I think Nush was insinuating that Nascar was Mafia and knew who else was town :D

If I was insinuating anything, you're way ahead of me. What's going on in my mind right now is more like a test signal. "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......"

I don't have the wit to insinuate 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at the moment. Or cause, either.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    oh wow, even French is censored! I should have said 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matter.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    OMG! Forget it! Even that?!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I'm going to have to resort to Shakespearean quotations from here on out if I want to be expressive on this forum.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @icmnfrsh no, literally, I meant it: I actually cannot tell whether Nascar or anyone else knows whether I'm town or not. And even if they thought they did, I'd argue that they couldn't possibly *know*, you know?

So I'm hoping DeKay will be on soon, though it's early morning about now for her. Don't worry, you can still eat breakfast and brush your teeth, DeKay! And it being Monday where you are, we might have to wait til your lunch break.

Anyone else have anything to say?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    and reading over it, @icmnfrsh it is pretty silly and strange. I need to go over the roles again and see if maybe NASCAR or anyone else could indeed know at this point. It's a good thing I"m not going out and about in society right now. I think I'd drive into a tree, watching a squirrel.

Anyone here ever read "Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes? I did as a kid and it stuck with me, and right about now I feel like Charlie on his way down. Not just in the game, but in life. Like I legit feel stoopid. Is this what lack of exercise does?

xicwqMCm.jpg

@Nushnushganay what did you mean by " But you may already know that, how can I tell?" :')

[img][/img]wWXBhJI.gif

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    So many people doing EMMM and trying to be like me now. LOL. 🙄😛
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    My EMMM says Icey and Raine.

Vote: Icey. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif