Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Object Voting Results

Comments

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Oh my gosh! It's all great! And so many things I voted for made it! That's the rocking chair I chose! Yay! Lol

The plushies (especially the penguin!), plants, wall hanging, the yellow knitting basket, the wheeled table/cart. :smiley: I don't even remember everything I voted for, but I can say that I'm not disappointed with any of these!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I wanted the llama planter. I got the llama planter. I am happy,

I wish there was a larger variety of items though. No curtains? No lighting? No wallpaper?
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I'm so happy we are getting a new mailbox, decor & the rocking chairs. I hope that my family sims can rock their babies, toddlers & young child.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Meh, I only had a few items that made it in. Not that wild about the result for myself, to be honest. Not really a specific style that interests me. I won a lot more of the CAS. I realize that I might have somewhat different taste than some of the consensus here.

I'm on the fence about this pack. I wanted an activity and have a moderate interest in adding the knitting to my game, but it's not really grabbing me right now to be honest. It's currently in the "maybe as a bundle" category for me. I realize that clearly different simmers have different tastes.

I do think they need to add more to it. Currently, it feels like a hodge podge to me. It's also true that I was more interested in the other two sofas and wanted a plushier rocking chair. I'd be interested in adding more craftable items, the theme of the pack. I voted for most of them including some that haven't made it.

In terms of objects, I wanted a totally different visual style.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • KataleaKatalea Posts: 14 New Member
    I was very worried about the 4th round of voting, because in the 3rd round only 2 things I wanted won. In general, I am happy because won 18 items that I liked. I really hope that the shelf with the hedgehog #84 will be in the future.
  • PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 73 Member
    The rocking-chair I voted for made it. And I was sure the reaper-doll will make it. I think it was the most voted for item, right? It is so cute, I can't wait to see it in my game.
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • kittyclaw1980kittyclaw1980 Posts: 2 New Member
    Overall I'm content! Nice selection. I'm especially thrilled my rocking chair made the cut! It's the most 'old granny-style' I saw.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Looks like only three items (including sofa and chair) I voted for made it. Though not crazy about the knitting type of hobby at all. Oh well, I guess there are more important things to think about right now, anyway!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    So happy to see all the cute little plushies made it in. Also the little llama plant. Those were my favorite.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Im sad no tragic clown plushie or old granny couch. :'(
    5vJrxmT.png
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    Overall, I am super happy with the items selected for the pack. Most of the BB and CAS items are ones I voted for, BUT...

PLEASE let there be more items that we don't know about yet! We need to be able to knit hats, mittens, and socks! They are the most obvious items and if my sims can't knit those items, the pack won't make much sense to me. I understand scarves could be a challenge because of clipping with different outfits, so if there are no scarves, that's fine, but I hope hats, mittens, and socks are included. And more than just the bear hat selected in the CAS vote. I hope the devs don't worry about hair styles for this pack and just ensure we have 5 or more options of additional hats, plus a few mittens and sock options to create in game!
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    P.S. I am a little disappointed that none of the wallpapers were included, especially 93 and 94. I thought they would have added a lot of options for builders.
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Im sad no tragic clown plushie or old granny couch. :'(

Facts.
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    If more objects are added, please consider including the top ranked wallpaper, curtain, and ceiling light.
  • zensluvzensluv Posts: 87 Member
    edited March 2020
    Yay! I am happy at the array of items that came together. I am all for as many craft-ables as possible for this pack. Folks could technically use the Build/Buy cheat and get the craft-ables without having to build the skill, but it doesn't go the other way around, as far as I understand it. So if they aren't craft-able objects, then your Sim can never craft it. So yes, please bring on the craft-ables!

I'd also appreciate some new wallpaper options (with crown molding please) LOL! I know I know... as if they are going to do that because I posted it here :wink:
    Find my builds at #zensluv4real
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Pack Title:

Get your needles in a twist
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I actually quite like it for once, I voted for like, 80% of these. Tall rainbow dresser didn't make the cut but still happy with the rest.

And can I say, it looks much much more coherent visually than whatever the f was going on with CAS items.
    Now I'm getting a feel of the pack identity and it looks good.

Well except CAS doesn't match that feel, at all.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited March 2020
    I think 14 of my picks made it. In addition, the craft bag and rocking chair were the ones I picked. I was hopeful that #2 basket/ wood with yarn would be the second winner.

I am happy with it mostly. Wish the dog or kitty had made it instead of the penguin. I loved the door that held craft supplies, but I don't like the one that won.
    there's a tweet from one of the gurus where they state that the items which won are guaranteed, but that they might add more into the final pack.

I sincerely hope they add...especially the pink cat toy.

I would love the cat toy as well.

Post edited by davina1221 on
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Beggars can't be choosers I guess. I'd say %50 is pretty good. I didn't care for the build items except for beautiful oval window and the arched window right after.

I'm sad about the windows, too, and of course, I voted for all the cat stuff (my house is decorated in early Cat Lady). I wasn't entirely happy with the choices - I don't use clutter in my game (got enough in real life). But the rocking chair is the one I wanted, and I'm happy about the hanging plants, even if I probably won't use them.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited March 2020
    I wanted the pink and yellow wallpapers bad !! And I would have liked a curtain. I think I'm probably the only one who didn't care about the grim plushie (I lost my mother young, death creeps me out).
    I wanted the llama planter. I got the llama planter. I am happy,

I wish there was a larger variety of items though. No curtains? No lighting? No wallpaper?

Post edited by Dianesims on
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I actually thought that, regardless of votes, they would choose highest voted objects from each section. I tried to spread my votes accordingly, I needn't have bothered.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited March 2020
    Game changer Iron Seagull posted a video of the results and in the video there's a tweet from one of the gurus where they state that the items which won are guaranteed, but that they might add more into the final pack.

I sincerely hope they add a few more craftables, especially the pink cat toy. There should be way more knittable items in a knitting pack.
    I actually thought that, regardless of votes, they would choose highest voted objects from each section. I tried to spread my votes accordingly, I needn't have bothered.

It could be that your votes will count after all. :)
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Only 5 of the items I would have picked made it in. :'(
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 34 Member
    Glad to hear that the gurus are considering adding a few additional items to the pack.

That means I have another chance of one of my kitty items making it in. Not too happy about the rocking chair, since I wanted something more modern. But it's not like it's going to turn me away from the pack.
  • lbmcgirllbmcgirl Posts: 1 New Member
    so happy about the grim reaper doll!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top