Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

Comments

• L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Forum name:Doggers123
    Gallery ID:L33tP33tNW
    Name:Bryce Bean
    Hometown: I was born in Willow Creek, but moved to San Myshuno when I was about 6 months old.
    Family Members: My brother died in car accident, so I take care of his little girl, Pinto.
    mFvNlPv.png
    Do you want to get married? Yes, definitely
    How many kids do you want? However many my wife wants
    Hobbies: Jogging, Don't wake the llama, and foosball.
    What would you like in a partner? Caring, sweet, kind.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who judges others
    Dream career: Actor (But I don't have get famous so he's not gonna get it)
    Stuff I love: Cats, Dogs, Music, Outdoors.
    Stuff I hate:Bad manners, people who sit inside all day on their computers, and rude people.
    Heres Pinto:
    kOMgEIs.png
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member

CKndoVd.png

I use cc eyes, so click the button

Forum name: Irishsong
    Gallery ID: irishsong22
    Name: Joey Lyonhart
    Hometown: I’m from the quiet little town called Brindelton Bay. It’s quiet, lots of farms, but most of the town is half an hour away from the little downtown area. It’s cute, you’d like it.
    Family Members: My folks live in town and run a little shop. Lots of crafty people in Brin’ Bay, so they run a pretty successful craft store.

I also have two older siblings, my brother and sister. They’re both either engaged or married already, and I feel like if they can find someone, so can I. (I can make them if it comes to that)

Do you want to get married? It’s one of my main goals in life to find a wonderful partner to always have your back and love unconditionally. I’m a bit of a hopeless romantic that way, but can you blame me? *shrug* And it would be great to sing duets with when we’re in the mood.

How many kids do you want? At least two? With my two other siblings, I was never loney. There was that one time we let the dog out into the kitchen and mom went nuts- eh, that’s a story for another time. See, I had a few single child friends, and I think that they were kinda lonely, and I don’t want that for my children. I have a big heart that can fit multitudes!

Hobbies: I play a mean guitar, and can sing love songs with the best of them. I once opened at a big concert that came through and had people pulling out their phones for a field of swaying stars before the main show even started.

What would you like in a partner? I want someone who can laugh at themself when things go wrong or silly, isn’t too serious, and can dance in the rain. Let’s dance in our living room in our pajamas and eat crunchy-overbaked cookies. Let’s take a painting class and hang our mistakes on the wall as a memory of when we were human and had fun.

What would you hate in a partner? I would hate someone who felt that they had to be in control of everything. Life happens when you’re planning, and I’ve experienced so much fun just improvising my day and getting out of the house.

I’d also hate someone who pulled apart and scrutinized everything that I or other people do. I make mistakes, so do you, honey. Everyone does. Move on, let it go.

Dream career: I’d love to be a musician, but I don’t want to be that famous. Kinda like Sia. If I could be unknown but my music was popular, that would be the dream. But I’m also really good with animals and could be a vet or be a stay at home dad if we have children.

Stuff I love: I love bright colors, warm cookies, walks along the coast where I can zone out and listen to the rhythm of nature. I love going to the ice cream parlor, going to museums, going dancing, being spontaneous.

Stuff I hate: I hate when people are mean. I feel like you don’t have to be mean to another person to have a discussion. I don't like neat freaks, minimalist decor, silence, and the feeling of being alone in the world. And reality tv is terrible.

I'll get those quiz answers to you asap.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Oh gosh! James seems so sweet and adorable!

Thanks, I hope so. He's a brand new Sim, never played, so I have no idea what he's like unlike Eddy. However, his Mom is a Sim I created and played 4 years ago. She didn't have any kids back then, but did have an affair with Don. I'd always wanted to do more with her one day so I figured this was a good opportunity to bring her back in some way. I had to dig up her file and play with genetics to get James, then do a lot of finagling to get him in his own file to upload, but it was a labor of love. <3

I love your bachelor too! His sweet kitty and sister are cute as well. :)
    James looks great, thank you! And I have a special connection to the name James :p No bad or good influence for him tho. And I knew the nose looked familiar :D All of Don's sons I've seen so far got his nose :D

Thanks and you're welcome! :) Oh, that's cool and glad to hear it. hehe Yep, he inherited a lot from Don. But he does have Mom's hair color and curiously, his eye color isn't the same as either one, it's a combination which I thought was very cool. They're more green like Don's over Sunshine's pale blue eyes though.

BTW, I just uploaded him to the Gallery too. You can search my Origin ID, click his name above or just search for #Queenarella. There's a little more about his background in the description. :) Oh, and I don't think anyone noticed yet, but a nickname for James is Jim, but he hated it so goes by James. His Mom got a kick out of calling him Jim though. She named him that on purpose to go with their last name. Mom had a twisted sense of humor I guess eh? Or maybe that's just me. lol :p And I also have a special connection to the name James. <3
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    *wave* It's way too late and I should be in bed... but I just wanted to pop in to say I updated the link to Jett. I had forgotten to give him freckles. The file does include him, his sister, and his cat. Granite is a girl according to CAS.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @doggers123 Oh, Bryce is handsome! :o And Pinto looks so cute! I'll have to "store" her somewhere else while he is in the challenge. Probably in the legacy house ^^ And it's funny because we now how a Mr. Bean and a Mr. Beam :joy: ( @Karababy52 )

@Irishsong Joey is really cute and I love his last name Lyonheart :)

@Karababy52 I've noticed before that the green eye color has "weird" ways to be inherited. It's usually when there is a parent with green eyes and one with blue eyes and you get that "dirty" green color. I'm always like "where did that come from?" but I've never thought of it being a mix of both colors :joy:

I wonder why she calls him Jim... :p I know it of course :D James is a very special name, for both of us <3

@TheYayToast I have to admit I haven't looked at any of the guys on the gallery yet. I usually only do this when it's time to download them :sweat_smile:
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I need to send in the quiz answers! Samson is a cutie, think he's one of the cutest sims I've made! :D
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    edited March 2020
    SAVE A SPOT FOR ME

or... er... give me time to enter, at least...
    edited March 2020
    You know you're going to love your sim when THIS pops out of the random generator...
    03-17-20-1-30-34-PM.png
    Edit: Is it just me, or does he somehow manage to make the combo between his shoes and his shirt look GOOD?!
    Post edited by Pinmat135 on
    @kittymeow Take your time :)

@Pinmat135 Added you :) And no, those shoes are NEVER ok :p
    Make sure to hit the CC button! I use default replacement eyes.

Forum name: Pinmat135
    Gallery ID: Pinmat135
    Name: Kevin Whalen
    Hometown: Brindleton Bay
    Family Members: I live with my little kitten, Lola. (Her name is taken on a whim from one of my dog's littermates!)

Do you want to get married?: For sure!
    How many kids do you want?: Hmm, maybe 3-4. The more the merrier!
    Hobbies: I love gardening and cooking! I also like to play little pranks and work out.
    What would you like in a partner?: I want to be with someone who is willing to do the gardening or the cooking with me sometimes, just a little fun activity together, but lets me do it most of the time. I want to be able to play with Lola and any other pets we get alongside my sweetheart. Hopefully my spouse likes my pranks - maybe we can even play some together!
    What would you hate in a partner?: I definitely don't want someone who hates pets or gardening.
    Dream career: Gardener (Florist/Flower Arranger/Whatever the heck it's called)
    Stuff I love: Cats, dogs (but mostly cats), gardening, cooking, people, jokes (I'm willing to laugh at whatever you've got, even if it's awful!), pranks, books
    Stuff I hate: Rude people, animal haters, boring people, formal events

Just a note: As I was going through and editing his outfits, I imagined he had a lot of this moment during his childhood:
    Kevin's Mom: Alright, Kevin, time to go to (insert formal event here)!
    Kevin: *sigh*
    KM: Here's your suit, now go change.
    K: *whining* But it's boring! It's all one color!
    KM: Go get dressed.
    K: But Mom -
    KM: Go get dressed, now.
    K: *is grumpy*

Once again, I went through Story Mode (knowing, this time, that I would have to copy over the traits and aspiration!). Here's what came out of it, for getting-to-know-you purposes:
    Career: Athlete (scrapped because I wasn't feeling it)
    Skills: Gardening, Rocket Science
    Starting Funds: High
    @Queenarella Dirty green? You crack me up. :D It's a pretty good description though for some hazel colored eyes of green with brown. His are a green/blue/gold combo. I think that might still be considered hazel, but not positive. *shrugs* My Mom had hazel colored eyes, but her's were a darker grass green with flecks of brown.
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member

Forum name: DCJ504
    Gallery ID: DCJ504
    Name: Colton Crandall
    Which sims 4 world are you from? San Myshuno. In a really crappy apartment.
    Family Members: I'm afraid I am alone in the world. My parents died just recently and I was an only child.

Do you want to get married? Yes
    How many kids do you want? At least 2. I want my kids to have friends in each other.
    Hobbies: Violin, sports
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who will love me an make me feel less alone in the world. Kindness and generosity of spirit
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who closes me out and is selfish
    Dream career: Music Entertainer
    Stuff I love: Dreaming, jogging, music of all kinds
    Stuff I hate: Peas - seriously just gross, bugs - I don't squeal or anything, I just don't like them.
    GxxRgGI.png
    @Pinmat135 Another Kevin ^^ I really like his description :) And for the skills, I can remove them with MCCC, it just takes some time so I always ask for vanilla sims ^^

@Karababy52 My sister has that eye color :p Maybe that's why it's my least liked eye color :D I'm kidding. As I use CC eyes the color will look different. For some reason the creator of those CC eyes has changed the green shades A LOT :D

@DCJ504 Thank you, Colton is great! :) Love the purple hair parts :P I hope he won't get himself a bowl of peas on free will in the challenge :joy: I would die laughing ^^

Yesterday, I forgot to add the new guys. If you notice at any time that I forgot to add you or someone else, just let me know. I'm a bit confused lately :D
    @Queenarella Nah, I didn't care much for his appearance when he came out of Story Mode (I randomized a blank sim beforehand to get his current appearance), and I wanted to change some of his traits anyway. (I put his original traits below in a spoiler, you say not to tell you traits but I changed 2 of the 3 of them so I think it's probably fine.)
    He came out of Story Mode with traits Bro, Active (which I almost kept), and Foodie.
    My sister has that eye color :p Maybe that's why it's my least liked eye color :D I'm kidding. As I use CC eyes the color will look different. For some reason the creator of those CC eyes has changed the green shades A LOT :disappointed:

@Queenarella Hmm, I wonder why. I do like the CC eyes you use though, very striking!

A lot of handsome and unique bachelors for Tempy or Cam to again choose from in this round. It'll be interesting to find out how in the world you'll be able to cut them down to only seven if you decide to actually do that. o.O
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Looks like I missed out on the casting call. No worries, I'm still looking forward to which of the bachelors gets picked.
    @Pinmat135 I only tried story mode once so I have no idea how it works :sweat_smile: I didn't look at the spoiler :p

@Karababy52 The CC eyes I use are beautiful. I couldn't play without them :D

I haven't checked today but yesterday I was surprised that it's not that obvious who's gonna win. Last time I checked Tempy was in the lead but only with +3 votes.

To be honest, I have no idea if I should strike it down to 7... As a lot of people here in Bavaria (part of Germany where I live) ignore the plead to stay home and even throw corona parties (like 🐸🐸🐸🐸?!) our minister (can be compared to a governor in the US) warned us all if people won't stay at home there will be a curfew soon :/ And if that's the case I have even more time than I already have to play the sims :D So I guess more than 7 should be fine. Tho I would have to renovate the contestant house. Maybe blue if Tempy wins ^^ And black if Cam wins lol

@VanPelt81 No, it's still open :) Feel free to add a sim if you like :)
    I like the idea of more contestants :smiley:
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong I accepted 12 contestants last generation and it was ok. I just struggled to find ideas for dates :# That's the main reason why I still can't throw away the idea of reducing the number of contestants...
    I'll accept one last contestant and then close the casting. 12 should be an ok number :)
    You could give us all homework to come up with dates for you :)
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong It's fine now, but thanks for the offer :) I came up with a plan yesterday. Up to 12 contestants is ok.
    The heiress poll is over so soon the bachelorette part can start.

@VanPelt81 Do you still want to submit a sim? There would be one spot left.

@TheYayToast @doggers123 @kittymeow I still need your quiz answers :)

I know I said no rush :) It would be nice to have everything by Monday. If not I'll find something else to waste time during the curfew ^^ Maybe I even give the 100 baby challenge another try...
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Pinmat135 wrote: »
    You know you're going to love your sim when THIS pops out of the random generator...
    03-17-20-1-30-34-PM.png
    Edit: Is it just me, or does he somehow manage to make the combo between his shoes and his shirt look GOOD?!

@Pinmat135, just before I read your post this popped up in my game: bXr7T2b.png
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    edited March 2020
    @Queenarella YES! PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR 100 BABY CHALLENGE!

And now Tempy's in the lead by 7 votes. :smiley: It's the blue skin, I'm tellin' ya!

@doggers123 Nice. :wink: