Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Artist's Urban Hideaway - GlacierSnow's build for March 2020 Blueprint build challenge

GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
edited March 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
This is my entry for challenge 5 in the blueprint builds challenge. I designed it for the penthouse lot in San Myshuno's Arts Quarter. But it can go on any 20 by 30 lot.

My name on the gallery is GhostofNobody.

Link on gallery: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/94328CBB66F111EA83B256A050AF8D5F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=GhostofNobody&max=50&maxis=false

Created for an artist and musician couple who like keeping a garden.

BB5-015-Outside-whole-view.jpg

BB5-001-Top-view-interior.jpg

BB5-013-Patio-seating.jpg

BB5-003-Living-room.jpg

BB5-002-Kitchen.jpg

BB5-005-Bedroom.jpg

Forum-Banner-01.jpg
Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".

Comments

• Options
    Some more rooms and views.

BB5-012-Patio-garden.jpg

BB5-010-Art-room.jpg

BB5-018-Art-room-in-use.jpg

BB5-011-Music-room.jpg

BB5-022-Music-room-in-use.jpg

BB5-006-Small-bathroom.jpg

BB5-008-Large-bathroom.jpg

BB5-017-Elevator.jpg

BB5-028-Bee-box-in-use.jpg

Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    . Artist’s Urban Hideaway is a lovely home! :) Very nice exterior design, sloped roofing, and lovely outdoors patio areas! Very nice patio area where Sims can enjoy painting on the easel or do a mural on the wall. They will enjoy relaxing on the loungers. Very nice gardening area! They will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes and doing flower arranging on the table. The flower boxes on edges are pretty! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The blue colors of the walls are very nice and the patterned rugs are a nice touch. Very nice music room! Sims will enjoy mixing music there and playing the instruments. The music themed wail art is very nice! The patterned curtains are pretty! Very nice art studio room! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, and looking out through the windows at the views. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the table.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    That is super-cool!
  • Options
    @rosemow and @JojoMOMSTER Thank you! I was pretty happy with how this one turned out. Ended up playing with it for quite a while longer after I was done testing it. Lol.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg