Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Round 4 Object Survey Results Available

Comments

• JinkxJinkx Posts: 62 Member
    Thanks, I hate it.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Quite a few of my selections made it! :p
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    glad we got grim plush, and I like the penguin , bear , turtle, and squid...but...yeah my chair won...but I am not really...feeling it -shrugs- Congrats if your items got it...I am just interested in the plushies and toys.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited March 2020
    I can make a decent crafting room out of that. I'm good. (Still wish the rocking chair had padding on the back, but at least the seat is padded.)
  • Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member
    I'm sad that #14 (the knit wall hangings with the puppy and squirrel) didn't make it, but overall I like a lot of the stuff that made it in, even if they weren't my first choices. I think enough of my stuff made it in here in this vote to where I feel better about the complete lack of CAS things I voted for being chosen. =]
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Looking closer, 16 of the items I voted for made it in, which is actually pretty decent. And of the things that didn't, I only kinda miss the door (I wanted the one with the crafting stuff on the back) but not that much.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Grim made it! Yay, I am so happy <3
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm happy the Grim plush made it, but not so happy that the Tragic Clown plush didn't. I REALLY loved that plush, and I feel like we already have a ton of generic animal toys/plushes in the game, so I'm slightly disappointed that people voted for more of that instead of the Clown, since he was pretty unique like Grim.

My chair won, but that knitting basket is kinda meh. I feel like this pack was a good chance to double down on Elders and granny chic, and less on the modern or contemporary, but it seems like people wanted more contemporary stuff. We get SO MUCH modern and contemporary in various packs, that a lot of it starts to run together sometimes. I really want more design styles represented.
  • PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    None of the cat-themed things I voted for made it *single tear* At least two hanging plants made it, and one of the rugs, but other than that none of my must-have items made it, so I'm admittedly a little disappointed. I especially would've loved the cat-themed things and the cute little potted strawberry plant so much :'c Ah well, such is life.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    So many great knitted things that didn't make it in. Really disappointed. I'm especially sad that only one normal toy made it. I voted for knitting mainly because knitting toys was advertised in the initial voting prompts, but only the blue bear got in. I was really hoping for the pink cat as well. I would be happy if the penguin, octopus, and turtle decor items were actually toys, but they aren't. So, I can only make one toy for my toddlers and kids. I wish the pink cat toy could have made it in. Also kinda bummed that the dog is the only decor plush that didn't make it. I thought that one was really cute.

I see quite a few random clutter items that have nothing to do with knitting, so that's also annoying. I really don't understand why there were even so many random items that weren't related to the theme of the pack. I get that a lot of people were missing the hanging plants since granny chic days, but did we really need so many? It's a knitting pack, not a plants pack.

Looks like the chair I wanted made it, so that's nice. And I like both of the knitting baskets, but I had no problem with any of those, so I'm fine on that. It's just kind of weird that the basket with the toy bunny won, yet we can't even actually knit a toy bunny.

Overall the selection is overall decent, but I'm disappointed that once again, it looks like more stuff is not craftable than what actually is. I'd hoped that with everything labeled that this time around we'd get more people voting for knitting related objects and craftables, but I guess not. :/
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Looks like a good selection and luckily only one of these ugly decorated doors that I never use.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited March 2020
    deleted
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    No any light? Seriously?
    4kTG3iX.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited March 2020
    I love that grimmy made it, and the amount of soft toys we got in the final selection. The llama also made it yay! And almost all the hanging plants!!!
    I miss from there the strawberry plant, the watermelon rug, and at least one window and one lamp. It's odd that there's no lighting selected.
    Also no chairs! I was in love with the one that looked like a button :'(
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    None of the objects I voted for made it except for the carpet :( I didn't like the clothes selection either... I am starting to consider not buying it
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Really wanted the stuffed pup and blue couch set but overall I'm quite pleased with the results. So much better then CAS ;)
    P.S Idk if it's possible but I'd be super happy if there was a missed opportunity project for Build/Buy like the modders did for CAS :blush:
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I love all the objects except that couch and chair. And it isn't that they are horrible, I just think there is enough modern furniture pieces in this game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited March 2020
    I like the options, but I'm sad my tragic clown didn't make the cut.
    @TheGreatGorlon I hope they find a way to fit the clown in this pack, he's really cute.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    I like the options, but I'm sad my tragic clown didn't make the cut.
    TheGreatGorlon I hope they find a way to fit the clown in this pack, he's really cute.

I'm sad about the clown too. He was really different and so cute. <3
    #Team Occult