March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you make your sims do what you're doing?

Today I baked cookies, so I'm booting up my game and planning a baking-spree. :p

Comments

• SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    I study computer science so I make my sims program
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2020
    I never thought about this but I kind of do project my life onto my sims. Not what I'm doing at the moment but in general. My sims are always being childish and playing with toys lol. Which is usually what I'm doing myself. And I surround them teddy bears 😅😅😅 embarrassing but true.

I don't have kids so I never let my sims have any. Only younger siblings lol😄

I've never been a fan of homework so I don't let my sims go to university. And I make them cuddle up and watch movies on stormy nights next to a fireplace which is one of my favorite things to do. And there are many more now that I think about it.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    I make all of mine overachieve. I am a lawyer in real life and the idea of a Sim failing school or not completely the childhood aspiration just doesn't exist as an option :D
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No, I play who I think they are, not who I am.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Sometimes. Other times I make them do things I can't do too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller