Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats your favorite way of killing of sims?

Pick which way you like you sims going out the most..... MWHAHAHHAHAHHAA..... All of them probably wont be on this list but oh well lol
rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
tenor.gif?itemid=5566087

Whats your favorite way of killing of sims? 93 votes

Fire
18% 17 votes
Starvation
5% 5 votes
Exhaustion
4% 4 votes
Electrocute Them
7% 7 votes
Laughing to Death
11% 11 votes
Anger them to Death
2% 2 votes
Pufferfish
10% 10 votes
Sunlight (Vampires)
5% 5 votes
when joe is very hunger and sets out bait and u take it
5% 5 votes
Drowning (my fav)
29% 27 votes

Comments

• AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I like to pretend adult Sims get heart attacks from arguing. But I don't kill off Sims very often anymore.
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    edited March 2020
    I actually don't have a favourite way. It changes constantly depending on the story. I know I try to avoid starvation though, it just takes too long. :D

I guess pufferfish is the most amusing to me and it's kind of like a death lottery. Who will survive? Hahah
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    All of my sims die in old age from woohoo. I like to send them off with a smile on their face.
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    It depends on how I'm feeling and whether I'm motivated enough to do it.

If I'm not motivated, and I still feel like causing some chaos, I just go the route of drowning or starvation.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Princess_TianaPrincess_Tiana Posts: 8 New Member
    Its a combination of starvation and exhaustion because I usually lock them in a room with nothing and delete the door.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I don't generally like killing my little pixel paperdolls, any more than I would enjoy hitting a doll or stuffed in real life even though I know it's not real. However, when one of my vamps went rogue and wiped out a nightclub, I laughed my butt off. And when in the context of a story I was writing, I had to have Vlad stake one of my fave bad vamps, it was fascinating but horrifying bc he wasn't actually dying! It was because I had left him flagged as immortal in the game by accident, so I had to remove it and then do something else to finish him, so I chose 'suction out soul' but the real word wasn't suction of course...and that animation was impressive and very creepy. Way more cinematic than I was expecting. Excellent screenshots.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    I always used to let (or make with cake) my Sims die of old age in other iterations.
    But now I get bored with them faster than I used to. I've tried various ways and the only one that works all the time and is easy is drowning, particularly in winter.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Laughter. I actually once had a comedian who worked as an assassin. :D
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited March 2020
    It's not my favourite 🙃 but it's the only kind of death i had yet.
    I did try drowning (yeah, i did... 😋) but it took me a loooong time.

Edit: it didn't show up: i chose fire.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Only when I play the Black Widow Achievement Challenge.
    I create a very pretty curvy lady with 6 very handsome muscular guys.
    I make sure that they all have the Shameless & Carefree traits.
    The guys are usually brothers or cousins to each other.
    I get my lady sim to become a girlfriend to all the guys. (the little vixen, lol)
    The lady sim gets married to guy #1, then the guy goes into a very small room with a small pool & I delete the door & move the wall closer to the pool.
    Then after about 3 or 4 sims days the lady sim becomes a widow.
    I get the moodlet potions for the lady sim & the surviving guys so that they don't stay sad.
    Then the lady sim marries guy # 2 & the situation repeats itself until she is offically a Black Widow.
    The Black Widow marries for the final time to guy # 6 & starts a family with him.
    He lives.
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Only when I play the Black Widow Achievement Challenge.
    I create a very pretty curvy lady with 6 very handsome muscular guys.
    I make sure that they all have the Shameless & Carefree traits.
    The guys are usually brothers or cousins to each other.
    I get my lady sim to become a girlfriend to all the guys. (the little vixen, lol)
    The lady sim gets married to guy #1, then the guy goes into a very small room with a small pool & I delete the door & move the wall closer to the pool.
    Then after about 3 or 4 sims days the lady sim becomes a widow.
    I get the moodlet potions for the lady sim & the surviving guys so that they don't stay sad.
    Then the lady sim marries guy # 2 & the situation repeats itself until she is offically a Black Widow.
    The Black Widow marries for the final time to guy # 6 & starts a family with him.
    He lives.

Might have to try that challenge. Sounds fun!
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited March 2020
    Old age. I hate killing my sims on purpose.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • horsekehorseke Posts: 28 Member
    In Sims 2 I had a few NPCs went up in flames. Sims 3 I've played very nice. In Sims 4 I have drowned a few NPCs because of my Sim's aspiration.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I let them live their lives out as, having a full set of worlds and inhabitants, they suddenly disappear anyway. I loved killing them off in Sims 1 and 2 all the ways as it was so much more dramatic.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Exhaustion
    Eventually my elderly sims need to die in order to make room for more babies.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Mass starvation/emotional deaths is pretty fun, bonus if it's synced.
    Drowning takes abit too long in my case that you might as well just lock them in a room and not waste the money and time building a pool and hoping they hop in.

Although if I had greater control I would say the cowplant. I hate how you need to starve the cowplant again and force the sim to go after it. Hate how hard it is to kill sims
    EMrBkJP.png
  • SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    I love when the sims burn cause they're panicking and trying to put themselves out before dying... the other deaths they just kind of fall flat.

You should have added Sacrificial mods.
    That's my real favorite.
  • _ILikeCheese_o_o_ILikeCheese_o_o Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm a fan of the cowplant. It was my favorite method in the sims 3. Not as much of a fan in 4.

Hunger takes too long for it to be my main choice. My victims usually end up dying from embarrassment after peeing themselves before hunger can take them.

I do like the emotional deaths. I think my next experiment will be a locked basement full of playful decor with a servo or ghost telling jokes.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member

@katrinasforest Now that's an idea worth trying! :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

Hmm, sounds like a fun idea. I’d probably use a Joker Sim for that. I don’t play Sims 4 much though.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    @GlacierSnow @Brandontaylor Thanks. It's probably been my favorite use of the custom job title. Completing the Joke Star aspiration is key, though. It's the Funniest Joke in the World that really does Sims in. (Though knowing how to make excellent Gummy Bear Pancakes helps, too.)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    @katrinasforest You’re welcome.
  • Seesin8Seesin8 Posts: 29 Member
    > @fruitsbasket101 said:
    > Old age. I hate killing my sims on purpose.

I really though I was the only one! I love having grandparents around when their children's babies are born. I am always so sad when they pass. so many hours put into them. Finally making money or almost ready to retire making decent money lol and then over... life goes so fast in the sims. I used to kill them accidentally when I was younger... A LOT.. but never was the type to just go about killing poor (literally) sims.

Seesin (CC)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I use drowning for killing off multiple sims at once for my cemetery lot. Another method I love using is lighting fireworks off indoors. I got this idea after seeing a firework land on a child, explode, and kill them in The Sims 1. Their family was traumatized by the accident but I made it worse for them by having the dad light a firework inside his dead child's bedroom with the mime that crashed the party after the kid died. The Dad died but the mime somehow had superpowers and survived an indoor fireworks display in a room that had the doors removed. >:)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited April 2020
    😈🤪
    you can yank the ladders from the pool and watch your sims drown.

In 3 it was more premeditated...

You had to build a wall, they’d get out of the pool. You’d have to...

...keep them in...

You can drop meteors on them or set them on fire, or sting them with bees. Or electrocute them with lightning.

Guess which one’s my favorite...

There’s some things you just don’t tell your psychiatrist.
    ~evil chuckle~

e1514996cbebfd9870080b37b1bda875.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~