Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call: Bachelor and Bachelorette Let's Play Challenge

ShawnedaShawneda Posts: 42 Member
Phew... took me a bit of time but I've finally figured out how this all works and I'm finally ready for my first two challenges the Bachelor and Bachelorette Challenge to be exact. We have sweet and beautiful Carmandi Presscott and fighting to believe in love Antony Scanelli. Each of these love seekers has loved and lost but they're hoping to find the final one.

Please share your SIMS origin story (aspiration, traits, and why they're looking for love now including their favorite book of all time... it's cheesy but I'm an author). Then upload to the gallery #GiGPowHerBachelor1 if you're creating a love interest for Antony and use #GiGPowHerBachelorette1if you're creating a love interest for Carmandi Presscott. They're both heterosexual and adults versus young adult.
Post edited by Shawneda on

Comments

• ShawnedaShawneda Posts: 42 Member
    edited March 2020
    Here is Antony's CAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkhFWj_SuZI&list=PLAGwggkqSBQ-ODH2Z8CEc58TQkPI38bx2&index=10

or you can read about him here

https://www.shawneda.com/2020/02/meet-antony-scanelli-from-love-isof.html

Please share your SIMS origin story (aspiration, traits, and why she's looking for love now including their favorite book of all time... it's cheesy but I'm an author). Then upload to the gallery #GiGPowHerBachelor1 and I will be mentioning your name as the creator of the SIM in the introduction part of the Bachelor Challenge... include any social handles you have if you want them included.
    edited March 2020
    Here is Carmandi's CAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkhFWj_SuZI&list=PLAGwggkqSBQ-ODH2Z8CEc58TQkPI38bx2&index=10

or you can read about her here

https://www.shawneda.com/2020/01/carmandia-presscott-is-making-moves-in.html

Please share your SIMS origin story (aspiration, traits, and why she's looking for love now including their favorite book of all time... it's cheesy but I'm an author). Then upload to the gallery #GiGPowHerBachelorette1 and I will be mentioning your name as the creator of the SIM in the introduction part of the Bachelorette Challenge... include any social handles you have if you want them included.
    Bachelors and Bachelorettes have been downloaded from the gallery and credit for SIM creation will be given in the videos during the character introduction video.
  • DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    I was just thinking of doing one of these challenges myself! Would love to see one of my Sims on your series. Most of my Sims are, whether this is good or bad, bred for ugly in my ugly legacy challenge (Uglacy). Would you accept one of them, even if they are not exactly great looking?
    The one I'd love to use is my female version of Clement Frost, i.e., Clementa Uglacy. She's shockingly charismatic and charming, and half of my Sims universe is in love with her and the other half are all her grandchildren.

Clementa was initially used as an arranged marriage spouse, given her "unique" features that would assist in the quest for ugly. She is a former Santa Claus, decorated her mansion with 12 Christmas trees (or something), and pursued a career in the entertainment industry. What I like most about Clementa was that she really developed her own personality over time, and proved to be quite resilient in the face of her cheating husband. She became an extremely successful musician in her own right, always licensing songs, a strong, eventually vampiric matriarch of the Uglacy family, and is overall immensely skilled and charismatic. She has surpassed her late husband in number of lovers and charismatic prowess, and has become more or less the image of my Uglacy defined :D.

I can't completely remember Clementa's traits, but they include Good and Childish, and her aspiration is to be the "Friend of the World." She has maximized three skills (handiness, charisma, and singing), and is quite proficient in both piano and guitar. Any children she has will get "Father Winter's Baby" as a trait (unsure what this actually means, but it's cute). Clementa is looking for love because Clementa is always looking for love - She's seduced many, many Sims, and has no desire to stop - and would make an ironic playboy character. Her favorite book is probably some sort of inappropriate Christmas harlequin romance or "50 Shades of Grey", as she is the exact housewife target market.

If you don't want to include her because she is not the most attractive, I totally understand but thought I'd throw her in the mix for comic relief :D

Here's a pic, and if you want to read more about her, the link is in my signature. Thanks for reading <3

vquLvbc.png
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

I would have loved to include Clementa Frost in the challenge if I hadn't already begun recording @DanceSingLoveLive especially since from what I read from my time on your website her milkshake (and eggnog) brings all the boys to the yard and keeps them there. I'll be sure to look for her in the gallery for the next Bachelor challenge or reality dating adaptation I do. Thank you for sharing your SIMS site with me I love a good story.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I have a sim for each one of these challenges of yours...

Photo: here
    Name: Sid Schlenkert
    Bio: Sid Schlenkert is an odd looking man with a heart of gold. He is cheerful and good in spite of never meeting his parents due to being left in at a fire station as an infant. Sid never had a long term family to truly call his own, which is something he desires more than anything else in this world.

Photo: here
    Name: Brenda Parker
    Bio: Brenda Parker seemingly came from a well off family. After all, her parents were quite wealthy. That being said, her prents were so self absorbed that they didn't bother attempting to raise Brenda properly, preferring to neglect her and have their jaded nanny raise her. Brenda developed dome deep depression as a result of this. Between that and her snobbish upbringing, Brenda has a lot to overcome to get someone to love and care about her.

Brenda can be found with the #GiGPowHerBachelor1while Sid can be found with the #GiGPowHerBachelorette1
    edited April 2020
    Their backstories are very unique, @VanPelt81. Thanks for taking the time to create and share them for the challenges. Sid will be offering his heart of gold to Carmandi in the Bachelorette Challenge and I'll definitely include Brenda in the next Bachelor Challenge I do with another character from one of the novels looking for love since Antony is already meeting and greeting the ladies.
    Okay, guys, I'm gonna finish the Bachelor Challenge with Antony Scanelli and then I'm gonna stop the "find a love challenges" because this eliminating them and hurting the SIMS feelings is just not fun. I love telling my book characters stories and just gonna focus on making that what I do. Thank you to everyone who created SIMS characters for them they will not be in the Bachelor Challenges BUT they will ALL be moved into the saves for my book characters worlds and given homes and screen time on those saves and in those YouTube videos because I appreciate you for taking the time.