The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should be the heiress of generation 4?

QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
For my Legacy-Bachelor Challenge I am once again in need of a heir. As there are only two daughters for generation 4, it will be a heiress :) If you want to find out about my challenge, just click here.

And now a bit of information about the two options:

Temperance "Tempy" Brennan

C6IvMgS.png

Tempy is the older daughter.

aspiration: Strangerville Mystery
traits so far: Cat Lover, Snob

Her skin is blue because she is 1/4 alien. She's currently working on her aspiration and meets a lot of weird people. Freddie Mercury denied her an autograph (very important information) and she has a "stalker" called Enzo. Tempy tends to be a bit sassy but other sims like her very much.

Camille "Cam" Brennan

Qz0fa5r.png

Cam is the younger daughter.

aspiration: Big Happy Family
traits so far: Loner, Genius

As Cam seems to never smile - she seriously lacks any kind of emotion - I tried to give her a bit of a goth girl style. She can be sarcastic and sometimes appears to be dead inside. Just like her sister she is 1/4 alien but her skin doesn't show that.

If you want to know more about the two just ask. I try to answer every question as detailed as possible :)

The winner of this poll will look for her future spouse in the bachelorette challenge. The casting for this is already open. You can find it here. :)
Post edited by Queenarella on

Who should be the heiress of generation 4? 34 votes

Temperance aka. Tempy
58%
EuphorialQueenTheYayToastChampandGirlieannaliese39MaggieMarleytexxx78Karababy52IrishsongSubtleSimmingWagashi_MasterSkeilahafai1261AmandèleSERVERFRABecka28Pinmat135L33tP33tNWlilybluesimsSimslover1996545PizzaMango76 20 votes
Camille aka. Cam
41%
MonaSolstraaleTEXASKITTYKATSimQueenie9fruhurricanekittymeowpammiechickJojoMOMSTERVivi_WillowTreeVanPelt81xstxrrysequenceZachsimsDCJ504darkchadmeisterfreezrbunny 14 votes

Comments