Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vlad the Dad (A 100 Baby Challenge, Vlad as ‘matriarch’) - *COMPLETED 3/29/20*

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited March 2020
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Ah that reminds me I need to play with Venessa more! I love her hair colour (lol you already know my favourite colour is blue - and my second favourite colour happens to be green) and I can't wait to see if Vlad's kids with her end up with it.

Ah Bryce is a good older brother. Unlike Clifton who went streaking in full view of Anaya :joy:

Hahaha poor Robyn. I don't know but I feel like twins shouldn't get that moodlet. I mean, they shared a womb for 9 months...

Wouldn't be surprised if the dark ley line lot trait isn't working as intended...

Oooh Max actually looks so handsome with that hair!

Poor Autumn and Reece with their forgotten birthday... haha well done Reece. You deserve that cake :joy:
    Especially after so cleverly circumventing the birthday candles which mean you shouldn't even be able to have any!

And now Dakota decided not to become a vampire? What is this game coming to?

Reece looks cute from the front! But that side profile...
    I looked at Rez (son of Vlad and Venessa) as a YA in CAS and...
    No blue hair! :'(

I was surprised to see that twins also get the moodlet. Then again, I am a twin myself and I can tell you that sometimes my twin brother has seemed like an ‘unwanted sibling’ lol.

I think the dark ley line lot trait is working since most of the kids have been born vampires and it’s only meant to make vampire births more likely than not - I don’t think it’s meant to make them certain. I reckon I just got unlucky with non vampires being born so close together.

I use that hair way too much haha. Had to put it on Max though.

When I first saw Reece I thought he was going to be good looking but then I turned him to the side and... Nope!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    What moodlet do you think of? Maybe sad because they're scared, similar to thunderstorms?

Maybe his reputation is pristine from all the friends he makes. Nathan was hated by every sim he met because of his super evil reputation :D But it fit perfectly to his mafia boss job ^^

Most sims wouldn't take a shower or bath if you don't make them do it ^^ They can be a bit gross lol

Oh right! I forgot about Vlad's wrinkles :D

I've never had it, unfortunately :/ But I've seen it in others' games, too. I barely use freckles and moles tho. So maybe that's why it doesn't happen in my game :D

Maybe Nina just looks a lot like the father ^^

True! The DU hairs are the best so far imo :) More like those, please :D

Ooh! I'm excited to see Venessa's genes. She's pretty but that doesn't mean her offspring looks good :D I'm not sure if her offspring can have turquoise hair because her eyebrows are brown/black. But maybe I'm wrong because that pink haired Fabulous guy from Get Famous has pink hair and brown eyebrows and in my game his grandchildren also have pink hair. So maybe you're lucky :)

Nathan made the exact same expression when he broke the final sink :joy:
    11-10-19_2-41-12-pm.png?w=1024

Robyn has pointy ears :love:

Those spiders are huge! That would be my worst nightmare, being this close to a spider that size :s

Congratulations on your progress! :)

Hm, so the candle trick doesn't work all the time :#

Woah, Katlyn's dark form is... scarred :D She looks like I felt after I finally graduated from uni :joy:

The way Rez looks at his daddy while growing up to a toddler is full of love. Poor child...

Autumn's look is... unique. Especially her choice of makeup... And the teeth :D While Reece got all the pretty genes :p He's really handsome! Nevermind... Just saw his side view :joy: How can a sim be so handsome from the front but what the...?! from the side? :D

Sid's dark form... His eyes... The dungeon is remembered in THOSE eyes! Dead and empty.

What moodlet do you think of? Maybe sad because they're scared, similar to thunderstorms?

Maybe his reputation is pristine from all the friends he makes. Nathan was hated by every sim he met because of his super evil reputation :D But it fit perfectly to his mafia boss job ^^

Most sims wouldn't take a shower or bath if you don't make them do it ^^ They can be a bit gross lol

Oh right! I forgot about Vlad's wrinkles :D

I've never had it, unfortunately :/ But I've seen it in others' games, too. I barely use freckles and moles tho. So maybe that's why it doesn't happen in my game :D

Maybe Nina just looks a lot like the father ^^

True! The DU hairs are the best so far imo :) More like those, please :D

Ooh! I'm excited to see Venessa's genes. She's pretty but that doesn't mean her offspring looks good :D I'm not sure if her offspring can have turquoise hair because her eyebrows are brown/black. But maybe I'm wrong because that pink haired Fabulous guy from Get Famous has pink hair and brown eyebrows and in my game his grandchildren also have pink hair. So maybe you're lucky :)

Nathan made the exact same expression when he broke the final sink :joy:
    11-10-19_2-41-12-pm.png?w=1024

Robyn has pointy ears :love:

Those spiders are huge! That would be my worst nightmare, being this close to a spider that size :s

Congratulations on your progress! :)

Hm, so the candle trick doesn't work all the time :#

Woah, Katlyn's dark form is... scarred :D She looks like I felt after I finally graduated from uni :joy:

The way Rez looks at his daddy while growing up to a toddler is full of love. Poor child...

Autumn's look is... unique. Especially her choice of makeup... And the teeth :D While Reece got all the pretty genes :p He's really handsome! Nevermind... Just saw his side view :joy: How can a sim be so handsome from the front but what the...?! from the side? :D

Sid's dark form... His eyes... The dungeon is remembered in THOSE eyes! Dead and empty.

It would have to be a sad moodlet I suppose. I wish scared was an actual emotion in TS4...

You're right. Vlad probably gets a good reputation from making friends with all his donors... And weirdly enough, with all his kids!

OMG I didn't think of the father! You're right, Nina probably takes after him, poor girl haha.

I have had sims with blue hair and different coloured eyebrows produce children who grew up to have blue hair so it is possible. But in terms of Venessa's son
    I peeked at him as a YA and he does not have blue hair :(

Yep Robyn and Carina both have pointy ears. They must be from Vlad although I think he only has pointy ears in his dark form.

I may have forgotten to put candles on the cake, I am not sure. It seems to work most of the time.

Hahaha your reaction to Reece is identical to mine. I thought he was good looking until I saw him from the side. Big disappointment there!

I really love the solid black vampire eyes.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited March 2020
    I just love how overly happy Reece is about everything now :D

Looks like Dan and Brandon both got The Chin...
    Oh wait nevermind I just checked the gallery online and looks like I was wrong lol

Wow Robyn and Carina both look thrilled to be working on school projects :joy:

Okay, so Reece's optimism didn't last long lol

How on earth did Autumn get in the dungeon, past all those locked doors????
    At any rate, she's just demonstrating what a wonderful big sister she is and wanting to rescue her siblings from the miserable existence she led for the first few years of her life :joy:

Poor Rez! So close to escaping!

I like how Autumn's red hair goes with her name
    cause leaves turn orange in autumn and she's a ginger
    omg uni is clearly addling my brain lol

LOVE that alliteration with 'water works won't work' :joy:

Hahaha that conversation between Rez and Brandon about their very limited diet and wanting to try new things was just too perfect :joy:

Finally! Now you can try burgers and chips, Rez! If only Vlad was kind enough to actually make them for you...

Becca looks so worried about becoming a mother :joy:
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    Now that you mention it... I miss that moodlet too!

How can his kids forgvive the dungeon? :D

Or Dina stole all the pretty genes :D

Oh man, that's a pity :/ With the colorful hairs it's a bit hard with the toddler and child phase tho. I don't get why these two age stages don't get blue, pink and all the other colors...

It's kinda cool their normal form got something from his dark form. But at the same time, we all know Vlad's dark form and hope that there won't be more on the kids form the dark form :D

Just throw it away :D I always do that lol

Huge disappointment! It's like getting an iPad for Christmas but when you open the present you see there's only an eye pad :D

I use CC eyes and barely use vampire eyes so I can't tell if I like them :D

On to the new chapter :)

Papparazzis are the most annoying sort of sims...

Agree on the angry/annoying toddler statement :D Same in real life lol

How did Autumn get in the dungeon? :o A mystery lined up with the creation of Stonehenge and similar stuff (my brain is empty thinking aobut it :D )

Wow, Autumn's dark form is reeeeally pretty :o

Reece, oh Reece... I noticed you only took screenshots of him from the front view :D Good idea and thanks a lot for this lol

What's the rainbow above the kids' heads?

Wait, Robyn and Carina look identical now. How? :o

Try for a baby? As a teen? :o

So mean, the dark form on both looks better than their normal form :/

Eugi? That's a name I've never heard before in my life :D

The DU sims are seriously pretty. For once ^^
    I just love how overly happy Reece is about everything now :D

Looks like Dan and Brandon both got The Chin...
    Oh wait nevermind I just checked the gallery online and looks like I was wrong lol

Wow Robyn and Carina both look thrilled to be working on school projects :joy:

Okay, so Reece's optimism didn't last long lol

How on earth did Autumn get in the dungeon, past all those locked doors????
    At any rate, she's just demonstrating what a wonderful big sister she is and wanting to rescue her siblings from the miserable existence she led for the first few years of her life :joy:

Poor Rez! So close to escaping!

I like how Autumn's red hair goes with her name
    cause leaves turn orange in autumn and she's a ginger
    omg uni is clearly addling my brain lol

LOVE that alliteration with 'water works won't work' :joy:

Hahaha that conversation between Rez and Brandon about their very limited diet and wanting to try new things was just too perfect :joy:

Finally! Now you can try burgers and chips, Rez! If only Vlad was kind enough to actually make them for you...

Becca looks so worried about becoming a mother :joy:

I think Reece is so happy all the time because he has the cheerful trait off Inna.

No no you were right! Dan and Brandon did inherit Vlad's chin. Lucky boys!

I would love to have seen how Autumn got into the dungeon. Almost makes me suspect she has a mind of her own...

Nah I thought the same thing about Autumn's name going with her hair colour. By the way, it is weird that her hair didn't go grey when she became a teen since Inna has brown hair so the game clearly gave Autumn red hair as a child because it couldn't give her Vlad's grey hair. Usually when that happens they get grey hair on becoming a teen. Some of Vlad's kids, like Autumn, kept the random hair colour all the way through to YA though.

Lol I wish I could say that I carefully planned that alliteration. In reality though 'waterworks won't work' is just a saying that my family use so it didn't really occur to me!

Oh man, that's a pity :/ With the colorful hairs it's a bit hard with the toddler and child phase tho. I don't get why these two age stages don't get blue, pink and all the other colors...

It's kinda cool their normal form got something from his dark form. But at the same time, we all know Vlad's dark form and hope that there won't be more on the kids form the dark form :D

Huge disappointment! It's like getting an iPad for Christmas but when you open the present you see there's only an eye pad :D

How did Autumn get in the dungeon? :o A mystery lined up with the creation of Stonehenge and similar stuff (my brain is empty thinking aobut it :D )

Reece, oh Reece... I noticed you only took screenshots of him from the front view :D Good idea and thanks a lot for this lol

I agree that toddlers and children should be able to get the full range of hair colours. It annoys me that they don't but oh well.

I kind of like how Reece is so misleadingly good looking from the front. I can imagine him setting up an online dating profile with only front on pictures and then the poor girl/guy he has been talking to turns up and sees his side profile!

No idea how Autumn got into the dungeon. I wish I had seen it happen...

I wish Autumn's dark form was her normal form.

The rainbow over the kids' heads is from the 'good schools' lot trait.

Robyn and Carina were always identical but I only really noticed when they became teens because they had different coloured hair as children (because the game tried to give them Vlad's grey hair and ended up giving them random hair colours instead) and also all sim children look so alike - plus I just didn't look at them very closely.

Teens wanting to try for a baby in my game may have to do with the fact I have MCCC set so that teens can woohoo... Although I don't believe I have allowed teenagers to try for a baby, at any rate I have never done it.

I've never heard the name Eugi before either but I kinda love it.

DU has some of the best premades imo.
    edited March 2020
    Hahaha Vlad's attitude towards his toddlers :joy:

Woohoo can't wait for the day Vlad's Army is complete!

Brandon looks so happy to be doing his homework! Probably just happy from not being in the dungeon anymore though

Eww Rez's school project is giving me bad memories of the long and arduous chemistry labs I had to endure last year...

Poor Elle! At least she knows that she currently has the best looking of Vlad's kids though :joy:

Aww good to know Kiera is thinking of her (much) younger half-siblings!

Oh no, Vlad is a politician now?! Oh well actually he may be a better president than some world leaders today... *cough*

Okay now I want to see a ripped Vlad. thank you for that mental image lol
    feast yer eyes
    enTul4n.jpg

Aww love Christian, Eugi and Harold's little escape plan discussion :joy:

Dan and Brandon are quite cute in their dark forms but that's so interesting about getting identical twins where only one inherits the wrinkles and the other doesn't...

Come on Eugi, ye cannae change the laws of physics!
    Hahaha Vlad's attitude towards his toddlers :joy:

Woohoo can't wait for the day Vlad's Army is complete!

Brandon looks so happy to be doing his homework! Probably just happy from not being in the dungeon anymore though

Eww Rez's school project is giving me bad memories of the long and arduous chemistry labs I had to endure last year...

Poor Elle! At least she knows that she currently has the best looking of Vlad's kids though :joy:

Aww good to know Kiera is thinking of her (much) younger half-siblings!

Oh no, Vlad is a politician now?! Oh well actually he may be a better president than some world leaders today... *cough*

Okay now I want to see a ripped Vlad. thank you for that mental image lol
    feast yer eyes
    enTul4n.jpg

Aww love Christian, Eugi and Harold's little escape plan discussion :joy:

Dan and Brandon are quite cute in their dark forms but that's so interesting about getting identical twins where only one inherits the wrinkles and the other doesn't...

Come on Eugi, ye cannae change the laws of physics!

I can't wait until Vlad's Army is completed either. There's 17 kids to go and I want to do 2 births per chapter so I expect to get 3-4 new babies per chapter which means that in 4 or 5 more chapters I'll be done! And if I do a chapter every 2 days then there is only 8 to 10 more days of this horror lol.

That is true. I'd be surprised if Kevin and Alvaro don't remain the best looking, too.

Haha I wasn't actually going to say that about vlad surpassing certain world leaders but yes.

I laughed way too hard at your drawing of ripped Vlad.... You captured the image perfectly. Kinda makes me want to see what Vlad looks like in CAS with 100% muscle.

Whether a child inherits skin details or not must be separate from what main genetics they inherit I guess. So the game produces identical twins but then there is a further decision to be made as to whether each inherits the parent's skin details. Then again, Robyn and Carina did both get Katrina's mole so maybe it is only the inheritance of wrinkles which comes apart from the inheritance of all the other genetics.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Wow two very attractive children this episode. Elle has strong genes. I love Vlad complaining about who he has to be with - what about the poor sims who have had to be with him. Though judging from Liliths dream and the smile on her face maybe Vlad has learnt some things along the way.'

I admire your dedication to the story - I have had a long break from my 100 babies after only 17 children whereas you have 17 to go.

BTW DU students also seem to fancy burnt popcorn for dinner (they must get sick of all that lobster thermidore that just shows up).
    "Reece, you are so hadnso... Have you been hit by a train, or something?" :joy: I can totally see this happen ^^

I didn't see it before either :sweat_smile: The greyish hair from Vlad made it more obvious. The look on kids is boring anyway. You can't really tell much about how they will look as grownups. Maybe some guesses but that's it.

I use MCCC Woohoo, too, and I think you need to turn it on that teens can get pregnant. I couldn't do that tho. Let the sims teens live an innocent life. As innocent as it can be after spending their toddlerhood in a dungeon :joy:

Hahaha, a clay Eiffeltower ^^ I have the clay in my family, too, and it costs me every nerve I have... Even Caleb played with it when he visited -.- I hoped he would steal it.

Vlad has completed the Super Parent aspiration? Or has maxed the Parenting skill? That's some... logic.

Luna seems to have a Vlad-trauma and got into therapy to forget about it ^^ Maybe even lobotomy.

Dan and Brandon seem to be identical, too. Interesting ^^

As I recently have a few vampires in my game I know that you need a certain level of Vampire lore to tell about it. The trait is not necessary. You get those pop ups stating what your sim can do now and on some level it says your sim can now talk about it. :) I think it's level 8 or so.

Rez looks so old :D Just imagine you turn 18 and look like 60 instead :joy:

Rez' dark form and Venessa's eyes... It just... I can't find the right word for it :#

You're so lucky your teens don't stay long enough to get mood swings. Those make it IMPOSSIBLE to do anything useful -.-

I wonder what Vlad all muscular would look like... Maybe I should try it someday :D

There's no dinosaur but there's the cowplant ;) But that's not available in the dungeon. Would be an awesome end to the challenge tho if Vlad was eaten by a cowplant :joy:

edited March 2020
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Wow two very attractive children this episode. Elle has strong genes. I love Vlad complaining about who he has to be with - what about the poor sims who have had to be with him. Though judging from Liliths dream and the smile on her face maybe Vlad has learnt some things along the way.'

I admire your dedication to the story - I have had a long break from my 100 babies after only 17 children whereas you have 17 to go.

BTW DU students also seem to fancy burnt popcorn for dinner (they must get sick of all that lobster thermidore that just shows up).
    Yes, Elle must have amazing genes! I'd say her sons are the best looking kids of the challenge so far and it will likely stay that way. Haha Vlad is the most unlikely cassanova...

Thank you. I honestly can't wait until this is done. The last few are going to drag I know but I am so close that I don't want to give up at this late stage.

I didn't know that about DU students - I haven't played with university at all yet as I've been so busy with Vlad. Once this challenge is done though I can hopefully get a chance to send a sim to uni.
    "Reece, you are so hadnso... Have you been hit by a train, or something?" :joy: I can totally see this happen ^^

I didn't see it before either :sweat_smile: The greyish hair from Vlad made it more obvious. The look on kids is boring anyway. You can't really tell much about how they will look as grownups. Maybe some guesses but that's it.

I use MCCC Woohoo, too, and I think you need to turn it on that teens can get pregnant. I couldn't do that tho. Let the sims teens live an innocent life. As innocent as it can be after spending their toddlerhood in a dungeon :joy:

Hahaha, a clay Eiffeltower ^^ I have the clay in my family, too, and it costs me every nerve I have... Even Caleb played with it when he visited -.- I hoped he would steal it.

Vlad has completed the Super Parent aspiration? Or has maxed the Parenting skill? That's some... logic.

Luna seems to have a Vlad-trauma and got into therapy to forget about it ^^ Maybe even lobotomy.

Dan and Brandon seem to be identical, too. Interesting ^^

As I recently have a few vampires in my game I know that you need a certain level of Vampire lore to tell about it. The trait is not necessary. You get those pop ups stating what your sim can do now and on some level it says your sim can now talk about it. :) I think it's level 8 or so.

Rez looks so old :D Just imagine you turn 18 and look like 60 instead :joy:

Rez' dark form and Venessa's eyes... It just... I can't find the right word for it :#

You're so lucky your teens don't stay long enough to get mood swings. Those make it IMPOSSIBLE to do anything useful -.-

I wonder what Vlad all muscular would look like... Maybe I should try it someday :D

There's no dinosaur but there's the cowplant ;) But that's not available in the dungeon. Would be an awesome end to the challenge tho if Vlad was eaten by a cowplant :joy:

Vlad's flat faced offspring do look like they were hit by a bus or ran into a wall lol. And Reece is also cursed with a huge chin and that combination is BAD!

I don't like pregnant teens in my game either. I let them woohoo but that's it.

I don't even know where the clay came from but someone in the household (usually Vlad) is always playing with it. It must be very addictive.

No, Vlad hasn't completed the super parent aspiration. He would need to have a child with three character value traits for that and I don't have time to do that for any of his kids before I move them out. Sims go into 'full parent mode' (which basically means that they sparkle and their needs decay slower) if they do a certain number of parenting interactions in a row - Vlad goes into full parent mode fairly often when he has baby twins in the house as one of them always seems to need something.

Thank you for sharing that info on the vampire lore skill! I wonder if having the mentor trait means that 'share ancient lore/vampire knowledge' raises vampire lore any faster though.

I don't know why so many of them are inheriting Vlad's wrinkles now, poor things.

Oh most of the teens do get the mood swings but I get them aged up and moved out quickly so don't deal with them for long.

Well since you ask, here is pregnant Vlad with 100% muscle in his speedos (afai was also curious and so I edited him in CAS) - look at your own peril:
    Uf4zm6b.png
    AQiUmyS.png
    oFvQIeq.png

Haha I couldn't feed Vlad to a cowplant after all that I have put him through - and I am pretty attached to him at this point - but he certainly would deserve it!
    His flat face distracts too much from his chin, so no worries :joy:

I guess it was a present. When you don't buy it yourself then some relative sends it as a birthday present :D And whoever does this, I hate them. I hate clay in the game.

Oh I see! So, the parents' needs decay slower but the ones from the kid go down in normal speed :D "Dad, I'm tired, hungry and I need to pee." - "No way, I feel fine. Go on." :D

I think the mentor trait means your vampire can mentor vampires of lower ranks :)

:joy: Still looking creepy but Vlad seems to love his muscles :joy:

What you've put him through? For me he leads a luxurious life :joy:
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    As a card carrying (and probably founder) member of The Society For Ethical Treatment Of Plantimals I vehemently object to any plans to poison poor defenseless cowplants with Vlad. Please post pics.
    edited March 2020
    His flat face distracts too much from his chin, so no worries :joy:

I guess it was a present. When you don't buy it yourself then some relative sends it as a birthday present :D And whoever does this, I hate them. I hate clay in the game.

Oh I see! So, the parents' needs decay slower but the ones from the kid go down in normal speed :D "Dad, I'm tired, hungry and I need to pee." - "No way, I feel fine. Go on." :D

I think the mentor trait means your vampire can mentor vampires of lower ranks :)

:joy: Still looking creepy but Vlad seems to love his muscles :joy:

What you've put him through? For me he leads a luxurious life :joy:

It probably was a present. With so many grown up children and kids aging up all the time, Vlad gets a lot of gifts in the mail. He could make a loving just off selling them. I don't actually bother to collect the mail any more because it is so tedious to selling them all.

I kind of like the clay but I agree seeing them play with it all the time is annoying. It's more of a magnet to sims than computers...

Haha yeah that is pretty much how the mokdlet works!

Well once this is done he will have given birth to 100 babies. That does seem unpleasant and not at all the sort of thing his character would enjoy so I'd say he can't be having too much fun!
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    As a card carrying (and probably founder) member of The Society For Ethical Treatment Of Plantimals I vehemently object to any plans to poison poor defenseless cowplants with Vlad. Please post pics.
    Oh I am quite in support of your cause and of course I would post screenshots if anything unfortunate were to befall Vlad... But cowplants everywhere can rest easy since I'm too attached to him at this point to do away with him!
    Wow, new toys! Oh wait... :joy:

Ooh Celeste and Tonya look kinda demonic with those pure white eyes...

Hahaha Ashlie guarding her popcorn from her brother :joy:

Omg poor Margarita!
    Whelp, just goes to show how buggy animations in TS4 are...

Well Vlad's had *counts* about 45 (-ish?) pregnancies at this point, can you blame him for having a backache :joy:

Cannot imagine how bad the air must be in the dungeon if poor Christian is about to fall over from it!

The audience for that speech is way bigger than for any speeches my sims have ever done :joy:

Out of sight, out of mind, right Ashlie?

And once more with the invisible paper, good grief

OMG I am dying at Celeste stealing a piece of the cake :joy::joy::joy:
    And Sterling in the background, his face a picture of misery...
    Aww Christian, poor boy :cry:

Yay he finally got free! Take that, Celeste :joy:

I wonder if the elemental's kids will get the Sulani Mana trait! Would be so cool to see that in action :smiley:
    Lol at the paparazzi with her invisible camera :D

Love Bearcula's monologue :joy:

Julia and the other chick collided so hard they became one! Gotta love TS4!

Ayy, Ramona! Good to see her again :smiley:

Love Vlad's top hat!
    There should be an option to sell the whole inventory. It's even worse for the household inventory. It takes AGES to sell everything :s

But Vlad builds his own army. He must enjoy that :p

No! Not another cake theft :o Bad toddler...

Tonya and Celeste have the cool eyes :love: PERFECTION

The new twins remind me of those twins in that horror movie I've never watched. They look just as creepy :joy: And in one screenshot they seem like they hold their hands :D

If the toddlers could, they would also hoard toilet paper :joy:

The name Sterling alwas makes me think of that show Archer :# Do you know it?

Eugi looks kinda cool as a teen. I guess it's his hair.

Christian could go to a bad taste party with his kid's outift. So many bright colors at once. Yuck.

:o Harold reminds me a lot of Zack Eddie from Bones :D
    89a47ab9-regular.jpeg

I did not know about the Sulani Mana thing :o Does this also work for the trait Child of the Ocean? Amy has that trait... Would be a missed opportunity to make her mess up even more things :D

The gnomes are so annoying when they break everything. It's even more fun then kicking them all >:)

Bearcula looks like he's done with all the hugging and complaining :D

You're so close to finishing! That is cool but I'll also miss this story :'(
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member

Oh wow, only 15 more? 100 Poor, Ugly, Not-so-pretty sims?
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    Wow, new toys! Oh wait... :joy:

Ooh Celeste and Tonya look kinda demonic with those pure white eyes...

Hahaha Ashlie guarding her popcorn from her brother :joy:

Omg poor Margarita!
    Whelp, just goes to show how buggy animations in TS4 are...

Well Vlad's had *counts* about 45 (-ish?) pregnancies at this point, can you blame him for having a backache :joy:

Cannot imagine how bad the air must be in the dungeon if poor Christian is about to fall over from it!

The audience for that speech is way bigger than for any speeches my sims have ever done :joy:

Out of sight, out of mind, right Ashlie?

And once more with the invisible paper, good grief

OMG I am dying at Celeste stealing a piece of the cake :joy::joy::joy:
    And Sterling in the background, his face a picture of misery...
    Aww Christian, poor boy :cry:

Yay he finally got free! Take that, Celeste :joy:

I wonder if the elemental's kids will get the Sulani Mana trait! Would be so cool to see that in action :smiley:
    Lol at the paparazzi with her invisible camera :D

Love Bearcula's monologue :joy:

Julia and the other chick collided so hard they became one! Gotta love TS4!

Ayy, Ramona! Good to see her again :smiley:

Love Vlad's top hat!
    Tonya and Celeste do look demonic. The white eyes may be my new favourite vampire eyes, they are just so cool!

Poor Vlad. So many pregnancies, he must be so tired of being pregnant by now.

I think that Vlad being a celeb means he gets more people watching his speeches. They are mostly all fans and paparazzi.

They did get the Sulani Mana trait! I have never had a sim with it before so it should be fun to play with.

I think the other girl was Sofia Bjergsen. It looked very creepy haha.

I always love it when Ramona turns up.

There should be an option to sell the whole inventory. It's even worse for the household inventory. It takes AGES to sell everything :s

But Vlad builds his own army. He must enjoy that :p

No! Not another cake theft :o Bad toddler...

Tonya and Celeste have the cool eyes :love: PERFECTION

The new twins remind me of those twins in that horror movie I've never watched. They look just as creepy :joy: And in one screenshot they seem like they hold their hands :D

If the toddlers could, they would also hoard toilet paper :joy:

The name Sterling alwas makes me think of that show Archer :# Do you know it?

Eugi looks kinda cool as a teen. I guess it's his hair.

Christian could go to a bad taste party with his kid's outift. So many bright colors at once. Yuck.

:o Harold reminds me a lot of Zack Eddie from Bones :D
    89a47ab9-regular.jpeg

I did not know about the Sulani Mana thing :o Does this also work for the trait Child of the Ocean? Amy has that trait... Would be a missed opportunity to make her mess up even more things :D

The gnomes are so annoying when they break everything. It's even more fun then kicking them all >:)

Bearcula looks like he's done with all the hugging and complaining :D

You're so close to finishing! That is cool but I'll also miss this story :'(

You are right it is so annoying trying to sell the whole family inventory and they should have an option to sell everything in an inventory at once. Also we need some way of filtering the inventory as it is so difficult to find things.

Do you mean the twins from The Shining? It is so weird that you should say that because they reminded me of the twins from the shining in that screenshot too. I almost wrote that for the caption but then I thought I was just being silly and there wasn't much resemblance. Glad it wasn't just me who thought that1

I've never heard of the show Archer, sorry. Is there a Sterling in it?

Omg you're right Harold does look like Zack Eddie! That is so funny.

I don't think that sims with the child of the ocean trait can summon the elementals, I think it is just for the child of the islands trait.

Aww thank you. Yep there will only be three more chapters after the one I am about to post (so four more in total). Wish I could say I will miss this story too but I won't haha.
    doggers123 wrote: »

Oh wow, only 15 more? 100 Poor, Ugly, Not-so-pretty sims?
    Only 10 more to go now!

edited March 2020
    Wonder if that popcorn bowl makes good conversation... maybe he should talk to Bearcula instead! Wait, no Bearcula probably wouldn't want that lol

Wow, of course Vlad would prefer his money tree to his own children!

Aww hell yeah! Volcanic bombs will be a perfect addition to Vlad's Army!

Sterling must be happy to finally have some company in the dungeon other than Bearcula and suspiciously silent popcorn bowls

Really, Sterling? As if you didn't pollute the air too :joy:

Lucky Cameron, getting to try out the new bed ;)

Cameron is so shocked that the charming but ugly man he just woohooed with is actually a psychopath :joy:

Ah, there's Vlad keeping up the pretense of being a good dad!

Celeste clearly has her priorities in order!

Isaac is going insane in the dungeon and dancing to a tune that only he can hear :joy:
    Underneath that happy exterior, he's actually deeply disturbed

Sterling be like, "So long, suckers!"

Vlad to the paparazzi: "My eyes are up here" :joy:

Is that that cute paparazzi dude from chapter 25?
    (Omg just checked and it is! He and Vlad have gone on like one date so of course he wants to get closer! He must desperately want to be a donor ;) )

Ooh can't wait for some steamy hot-tub woohoo ;)>:)
    pun intended :p
    (Whims are broken, just so you know...)

It's gotta keep the sun off, or everyone'll burn to death (or they would if you didn't give them lvl 3 sun resistance :joy: )

Sterling living his best life!

Celeste also didn't get the wrinkles in her dark form, whereas Tonya did

Ahahaha Vlad being Gollum :joy::joy:
    my precioussssssss

Wow Isaac is actually me right now (or how I'm going to be pretty soon) with that breakdown

Oh and Cecelia just sitting down and waiting is an accurate metaphor for everyone (namely me) who naps to get away from their problems

Maybe cakes are bugged now too... what can I say except it's TS4, shouldn't expect anything less. That's why we're always shocked when things actually work lol

Omg Karen :joy:
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Wow Christian aged up as oddly ugly attractive - that nose, those eyes - it all shouldn't work but somehow I look at him and think mmmmm - yes I would. I love the look of Tonya and Celeste with the white eyes. Tonya has some pretty spectacular dress sense at every age.

Love some of your sarcastic lines in these last few episodes but I have had to go and bleach my eyes after the hot tub woohoo LOL

You inspired me to play some more of my 100 babies and my first purchase was a popcorn machine - thanks to Vlad for this invaluable toddler taming trick. Vlad heard there was popcorn and came to visit and my sim asked for his genetics.

I had my first ever sims 4 triplets (not just in this save) WITH VLAD - why????? 2 turned out not so bad but the third oh my! Vlad the 2nd if ever I saw one. And the poor boy spun cheerful, romantic and childish. His attractive brother was evil and hot headed - life is not fair.