Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited March 2020
    OK guys, so I usually don't plan much in advance besides the things I have absolute control over, such as what career sims will grow up and get into, etc. But with the occults I found myself often daydreaming in my idle moments about where their storylines could go, knowing full well that the game would probably not work with me. And then this week pretty much all my ideas from a few months ago came true. So the real world is having its issues but my game is being very cooperative right now!

First, Lily escaping with overcharge and becoming an evil siren worked perfectly on the second try. I did revert to an earlier save after she died of electrocution the first time. I'm not a frequent restarter though so if it hadn't happened on the second try I don't know if I would have tried again or just moved on.
    Here's some more pictures of her exploring her mermaid powers.
    First, clearing out the thunderstorm she summoned that made her tense.
    j5Akcug.png

This guy annoyed her by swimming into her area.
    TO0rJgo.png
    VUwtvmH.png
    GPcsPpA.png
    I do wish the creature from the deep was more than just a shadow. Tentacles would be nice. But it did make him very uncomfortable.

"Oh, you're going to sing again? I... have to go."
    4eHY4Yo.png

Finally she could get some rest.
    xIg8RFx.png

Later she went for a night swim.
    4IlKfku.png
    URonUGf.png

Maybe some rain will keep people away.
    zfIBiku.png

You will regret your littering ways, woman!
    WjtSb9H.png

After the encounter with the litterer I almost see Lily becoming a Poison Ivy type eco-supervillain. Ivy's wrong though, Poison Kelp maybe? I may have her enter the conservationist career and find creative ways to torment the anti-environmentalists.

And now back to Victor. Ulrike surprised him with some important news.
    Z6n9AmO.png

At first he worried what Lily might think.
    bf6qESU.png

Then he remembered that she ran off without a word and with most of his money, and decided he didn't have to worry about her ever again. He's actually excited to be a father.
    YPRuSOJ.png

Shortly after this is when I learned that Ulrike could encourage her married lover to leave his spouse, and when he accepted the divorce was immediate. So he doesn't even have to track Lily down to close that chapter of his life.

The next chapter isn't going to go as smoothly as he would like though.
    Ulrike took Victor back to the Straud mansion hoping Vlad would turn him into a vampire to join them.
    RT75P05.png

But Vlad didn't take it well.
    rwmZjGB.png
    C3526Zj.png

Vlad doesn't want a baby in the house, and he doesn't want any more offspring period. The human will go in the feeding pen like all the others, and she'd better keep the baby away from him.

So Victor was locked up outside.
    Zzp6nZh.png

Raj would make him food at night, but during the day he was only left with spoiled leftovers.
    p1udyAS.png

At least the cowplant in the corner isn't big enough to be a threat yet.
    atGX0Le.png

While Victor was miserable, Ulrike was also not very happy. Because unlike their previous victims, she was actually growing attached to Victor. But Vlad was boss, the strongest of them, and she didn't have the power to stand up to him.

So she devised a plan, and asked Raj to do her one little favor, since he was the household expert in mixology and vampire lore.
    o4fuD86.png
    He ran off immediately. Despite having taken a sun resistance cocktail he insisted on carrying an umbrella.
    orP9na0.png
    It took a few trips to get what he needed.
    ONVWP8O.png
    Honestly he's so sweet and adorable in my game I don't know why he's not more popular. As for what he's doing for Ulrike, we'll get back to that.

Ulrike worked hard to reach the Grand Master vampire rank as quickly as possible.
    K3GOXTj.png
    She played nice with Vlad and got some additional training.
    KRBA9lg.png
    And was not so nice to some San Myshuno tourists.
    The one on the left has had her bladder depleted, and the one by the food stand is about to collapse from deprived energy.
    F4Ebdiy.png
    Incidentally, depriving needs didn't seem to move her progress bar towards the next rank, but the alluring aura did.
    SgX9OHF.png
    She also tried some meditation.
    Aj4i5cI.png
    (I actually took those earlier in the day than the picture with Raj, which is why the baby bump isn't showing yet in these).

Ulrike also took care of Victor. She snuck him in an air mattress and a couple of sack lunches.
    Bl9Zto6.png
    She went to visit him when she could, despite the smell.
    JDwnuet.png
    She kept him up to date with the baby's progress.
    hfXIz9S.png
    And assured him that she was working on getting him out of there.
    BphnlAp.png
    He did his best to stay sane, despite what he'd been reduced to. He even was force to resort to bathing outdoors in the rain.
    4RVjNJt.png
    But at least he had a bed now.
    QUQJJit.png

During all of this, Akira and Maaike kept up their usual habits of getting as much woohoo as Akira's elder body could stand.
    Ol00Ku2.png
    And Raj kept learning new and exciting drink recipes.
    830btJn.png

Finally baby Viktoria was born! I have no pictures but Uncle Raj is already helping out with baby duties.

With the physical restrictions of pregnancy out of the way, and the rank of Grand Master earned, Ulrike put her plan in motion.
    She summoned Vlad out of the pool and challenged him to a fight!
    Ef2D9fW.png
    70GWB0Q.png

He lost! And while he was recovering, she hit him with one of Raj's concoctions.
    yDynNRs.png
    She looks shocked that she's actually doing it. I'm also not at all sure she's aiming right in that picture, but it worked! Vlad is no longer a vampire!

And so Victor was released from the pen, and Vlad was locked in instead.

I really should have taken a picture of that but it was already a few hours past when I was supposed to rotate out of the household, so I was in too much of a hurry.

Except for the fact that I assumed Victor would be killed by either the weather or a cowplant before Ulrike could carry out her plan, this went exactly as I had pictured it. Ok, well, also except for Vlad being in his speedos for the final fight. That was a bit of unexpected flair. So now I just have to figure out how it changes the story if Victor is alive and not a ghost going forward. But that will come later. For now, I'm headed back to normal family play for a couple of weeks.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    It was a long day, so here is a big update. Be warned. o:)

On their first day in the new home Dora and Maria were sunbathing and playing in the pool.

rtIUPou.png
    rX7FVVu.png

Trouble in paradise

Maria invited Tomax, but when he arrived he was in a very bad mood. For some reason, he was very angry.
    dXv5c1n.png

She tried to calm him, but it didn't work. At least he kicked just the trash bin.

J1DiQKO.png

She tried to talk about the angry mood, but it didn't work either.

m1ftvnw.png
    M7m5KqK.png

So she kicked him out of her home, until he calmed down. She was disturbed, wondering if she really wanted to live with this man.

2U459Y6.png

(He kicked the trash bin twice, the third time he has stomped the trash.)

But later, he came over again and apologized for his behaviour earlier this evening.

lGja4bH.png

Maria has forgiven him, after he explained her, that he had have a very bad day.

He lost a magic duel, and as consequence he was forced to move out of his old home.

OHANVhh.png

Maria invited him to live with her and Dora, her bed was big enough for two. ;)
    NAOMn0s.png

The two lovebirds couldn't got enough from each other.

PM4X49k.png
    v4bzxpf.png
    2TQgkzH.png

Dora's first week. (She's got promoted right after she moved in)

This small town was strange, people acted strange like her neighbor.

xq0MwXM.png
    Even it was her forbidden to research the incident by her lieutenant, she has started again looking for more informations. She was restless.
    ME5hCWY.png
    ETFGfd9.png
    sQIQ9YY.png
    vp51H0L.png

Finally she has finished the essay. Well, with her rank she just could ordered the entry card, but this would make her Supervisor suspicious. So she convinced the local conspiracy theorist to give her a card.

ZL6QjXT.png

She opened the gate.

EPlZ3ZH.png

A cloud of dust came out...
    The sky has changed...

The next morning she was woken up by the scream from Maria.

o2XvdMg.png

How did she came home? Obviously she has had a blackout, had she?
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Sorry for the late reply! I'm going back to Simming now.

So anyways, the game I had gotten probably wasn't that used since I had to put the serial in. I am not quite sure about the other game since I haven't downloaded it because it came in 4 discs.

But anyways, it's time to make the adults!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited March 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    Mariana has the good trait. Sergio better enjoy his moment of peace, because it is not gonna last forever.
    Max is doing great - when I first started playing him, I changed his evil trait to hot-headed, because a.) I don´t feel comfortable with a child being labeled as evil and b.) I hate how evil and mean traits are practically interchangeable in Sims 4. I prefer a plotty type of evil, who moves their puppets from the shadows and enjoys watching the chaos unfold, not someone who just randomly yells at people. If I wanted that, I would just pick mean trait. My Max has some leftover anger issues from his earlier life, hence the hot-headed trait, but he is far from being the sort of person who would just go and insult his friends for no reason. They are his people and Max protects what´s his. Strangers are nothing to him and he feels no guilt over drinking their blood without permission, but he would rather starve than hurt his family or friends. These days, Max has an anger episode in every few days, but he usually gets distracted by the million good things going on in his life and if it doesn´t help, I have him talk to the mirror or write to the diary until he feels better. His emotional control is still deep in red, but it´s 90% because of the emotional meltdowns he keeps having (which, in turn, cause Raphael to have a meltdown, because it makes him very tense to watch his teenage brother have anxiety attacks complete with crying several times a week) and 90% because of his habitt of beating up his stuffed bear whenever he feels vindictive. (Did you know that sims have a relationship with their stuffed toys? Max´s relationship with his bear is fully red.)
    Lucas and Morgan broke up three days later off-screen, because he found long-distance relationship too much of a work (at last that´s what MCCC says), but they remain friends. So Max´s first attempt at matchmaking did not go so well after all.
    Hugo´s work schedule allowed him to have mornings for himself while his siblings were at school and Lilith at work, so no one had seen him and Mila together before (except for Orange, who would rather not remember what he had walked in to). The day they were seen by Caleb was their first public outing ever as a couple.
    I have developed a habit of pausing pregnancies with MCCC if I am not yet where I want to be with the storyline. Elsa has for now been pregnant longer than Mila, but as I need to focus to my other households for now, the poor girl has to be suffer for few more weeks (sorry. Elsa! I am going to make it up to you, I promise!).
    I can´t even recall the last time my sims had a baby at hospital. Probably around the time hospitals got bugged, so that no doctor would ever show up. I don´t even know if that bug has been fixed by now, perhaps I should give it a try again.
    My Luna wants to be a celebrity, I am not sure where Simeon would fit in that picture. Somehow I can´t see him walking the red carpet with her and posing to paparazzi. Or maybe she knows better? If Simeon is still single by the time I get to Luna with my rotation, I´ll have them go on a date.

@ryttu3k
    What happened to the pizza delivery guy was an accident, I swear! Never bite elders, they are too fragle.

@Daephene
    It´s a new save. The other one is on hiatus for now, because I am very bad at scriped storytelling and it´s something I really need for flashback episodes. So at the moment, I am letting my sims pick the road and see where it leads me.
    Vlad in his dark form in speedos is sure a sight to behold :D

@sarabeth2984
    Let me think of how many vampires I have at the moment... eight? Plus some who were born vampires but are too young to be considered one. I find it a reasonable number. (And there will be two less, once Max gets the garlic and wolfsbane he needs.)
    Never a dull moment with these people :D Fireplaces are really dangerous, I have had several sims set themselves on fire by standing too close to one.
    Nice to see your Wolfgang! Did you change his traits and aspiration?

As Hugo, aka the only member of their family, except for her brother, who both knows how to cook and would autonomously do it, moved out, Lilith was forced to try her hand in cooking, because children needed to be fed. Where is Caleb when you need him? 5Dgkhbt.png
    "Never again." ZqCjtV5.png
    That was lunch. For dinner, they decided to order a pizza instead. And a pizza delivery guy for Max´s dinner InlLtuf.png
    Well, that escalated quickly. Because was it the blood loss, freezing weather, old age or a combination of all three, but Max had barely returned inside when the guy collapsed and died shortly afterwards. rAK93pC.png RIP. Ekram Elderberry
    Moral of the story - never bite elders.

Some MCCC news:
    The Bjergsens had another son, they now have 6 children.
    Geeta Rasoya and her husband Marcus Flex had their third child together. Ray is still single.
    The Goths are now proud parents of infant twin girls.
    The Bailey-Moons had triplets, two girls and a boy.
    Jonathan, Luna´s cheating vampire ex-boyfriend, married Judith Ward and they are expecting. Not sure who to feel sorry for.

Next time: what Morgyn + 6 have been up to of late.
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Anaya Jang finally got herself a tile at Starlight Boulevard after becoming a global superstar.

Sergio Romeo continues to sleep around even though I had him break up with every person he was romantically involved with. He just can’t catch a break!
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Well, saddens me to say but... before I dove into this thread, I read all 400 something pages of it first. I really just can't do that anymore, and I feel like I'm not really contributing anything meaningful nowadays, so I am going to back out of this thread again. c:
    If anyone was interested in following the Ember twins and don't have the link for MMB, PM me, I am spiira on Tumblr, lespritdemort on Instagram, otherwise... happy Simming everyone. c: Shine on you crazy stars.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Daephene There are around 20 households of the Vera family you haven't met yet. I have played this family for 15 simweeks now, so there are a lot of familymembers.
    @mercuryfoam Thank you.

David Vera Benali: Winterfest!
    49483717583_92d040fba9_c.jpg
    I had an awful day at school today. A disaster winterfest.
    49483717543_e8b7a12878_c.jpg
    I cooked a grandmeal and invited mum & my silbings to winterfest.
    Hope being with familymembers will make me feel better.
    49484205966_ff9f1807c9_c.jpg
    I got a coffeemachine from my familymembers.
    49484244511_1a3193bf86_c.jpg
    Listening to my siblings stories & jokes made me feel better.
    Georgina, Hazel & Isabel are excited to meet santa for the first time.
    49484451762_877a7aa72b_c.jpg
    Father winter came with gifts to everyone.
    49484244376_61337ded8f_c.jpg
    Cousin Eric came over to open a present before midnight.
    49484451692_e582b4baeb_c.jpg
    Aunt Gina Vera Zest invited me to a danceparty in freezing snowy weather.
    49483756028_2d40db570d_c.jpg
    We danced a little bit to music.
    49483755903_4f5f37473c_c.jpg
    I ended up listening to grandma complaining about the cold weather.
    49484828822_9f7483beaf_c.jpg
    Daniel came home with me from school. He played a lot with the cowplant.
    49484620436_b151a26a69_c.jpg
    Then we played chess.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    First screenshot, someone's about to use the Sensory room:
    03-12-20_6-56-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meditation
    Chloe entered the sensory room and started meditating. This was one of the things the doctors recommended she do to reduce the chance of an adrenaline attack:
    03-12-20_6-57-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Her first attack was not the recent one, where it nearly killed her. Her first adrenaline attack was when she was a teenager. Wendy was out exploring, and Benjamin was having a date with Shine. Chloe was at Warrior's Respite, her childhood home, along with Pixel, who was still a kitten at the time. It was bought on by horrible text messages from some high school students, who seemed to dislike her. A LOT. Chloe became depressed. Her adrenaline levels went into overdrive, effectively poisoning her. Pixel raised the alarm, by tugging on Laura's trousers...and meowing, looking in the direction of the basement. Laura sussed something was wrong, and raced down to the 4th basement. Laura saw her firstborn lying in bed, struggling to breathe...She called for the ambulance. Whilst she was waiting, Laura did everything she could as a first responder to calm Chloe down. Finally, the air ambulance arrived. Advarius wondered what the commotion was about. He soon saw Chloe, being carried on a stretcher to the air ambulance waiting on the beach. When the air ambulance touched down at the hospital, the crew carefully lifted Chloe out of the helicopter and rushed her to A and E. The nurses and doctors worked around the clock to make sure that Chloe's condition was stable. At last, Chloe had been saved. Advarius told Laura to keep quiet about this incident. Laura was reluctant, because she knew that if Benjamin and Wendy found out, they would be absolutely fuming. They deserved to know the truth...Fast forward to the present, and Benjamin and Wendy, supported by Shine and Tiffany, did everything to look after their big sister. Chloe finished her meditation, and then went on to do some boxing to further reduce the chance of an attack:
    03-12-20_7-06-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Chloe went back into the sensory room and listened to some classical music:
    03-12-20_7-16-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Gardening
    Screenshot only section.
    03-12-20_7-45-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_7-45-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_7-45-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_7-46-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_7-47-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_7-57-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_7-59-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_8-03-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_8-05-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_8-06-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    At some point, I'm going to want to update the photos:
    03-12-20_8-21-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a club gathering
    Later, Roddy started a gathering of the Order of the Pink. First to arrive was Jessica Lacey, Roddy's sweetheart. They gave each other a big hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    03-12-20_8-26-44%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    03-12-20_8-26-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next to arrive was Carol Brinson. She gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    03-12-20_8-36-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_8-36-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    03-12-20_8-38-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    03-12-20_8-38-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol then gave Jessica a big hug:
    03-12-20_8-42-56%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And then she cuddled Roddy:
    03-12-20_8-44-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, the trio played a game:
    03-12-20_8-46-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And watched a movie:
    03-12-20_8-49-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    03-12-20_8-52-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The trio went upstairs and watched a funny video:
    03-12-20_9-01-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then ended the gathering. Roddy said goodbye to Carol Brinson and Jessica Lacey, who gave him a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    03-12-20_9-06-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_9-06-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then they went home. Later, Chloe went up to her room and posted an update to her social media account. More messages of support were there:
    03-12-20_9-40-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe smiled and then she donated to her usual charity:
    03-12-20_9-41-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    OPEN WIDE!
    03-12-20_9-04-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_9-05-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And some photos of Shine and Roddy:
    03-12-20_9-28-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_9-29-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-12-20_9-32-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,287 Member
    @Daephene I enjoyed your story. But, I have come to the conclusion that no older male, Sim or human should ever, ever, EVER wear speedos! That's just messed up. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    SHMONEY, MONY, MONEY! GREEN PAPER, BILLS, YES.
    This is due to one word...
    GARDENING.

d85tyUs.png
    Yeah, she has a huge garden: and a nice milk face mask! suprisingly, her house is only mid-tier. I havent used ANY cheats except cas.fulleditmode and bb.moveobjects...
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    @KiniHokulani

(Editing: holy cow! This is even longer than I thought it was! 😂😅 Don’t feel like you have to respond! This is nuts! 🤣 )

Thanks! I'm glad you liked Dash and Diego 😊

It's actually hard to come up with any drama for them, they are both so sweet. But RedDestiny92 had mentioned that Diego was just lucky that Knox got that text, or he'd have gone all the way with Knox.

And that stuck with me. I mean obviously, as the writer, I knew Knox would get the text message. But it did leave a plot hole that I didn't like, so that was definitely unresolved drama in my mind.

And Dash was so hurt about Don in the first place, that I figured he'd dwell on it when Diego was so nonchalant about Thorne dating Don. Considering that Thorne actually held Dash as he cried about Don, can you imagine how that memory would make your skin crawl looking back at it now?

Anyway, all of a sudden I realized there was a bit of drama for a chapter for them! They are still a thousand times easier to write than Thorne and Don though. Neither Dash or Diego is at all "rotten to the core" like both of those other guys are, lol.

I have been with my husband since 3 months after my 21st birthday, back in 1988. lol. So, while I had rebound relationships, they were a long long time ago. Those emotions are not as raw. And while there has been betrayal in my life, it's maybe not as much as some people. However, pain and regret are always easy for me to write. I have untold stores of those feelings. 😣

Your pain reminds me a lot of my daughter's. She was/is betrayed by nearly every friend she ever had (starting in 4th grade - so 10 years old), and cheated on by a few boyfriends. But, because of her ADHD, and resulting low self-esteem, she has always blamed herself for every disappointment, and gives those people far to many chances (in my opinion), and starts new relationships with friends and boyfriends full of hope and optimism, only to be hurt again.

That behavior from her "friends" is shocking to me. I never experienced that sort of thing, ever. And the (real life, not virtual) friends that I have now are still from grade school and middle school. I've never made a new real life friend since. I've gotten friendly with a couple of people, but they moved away, and I wasn't close enough to them to keep in contact.

One of my rl friends has two daughters. One who was much more like my daughter, and her younger one, who is like her mother and I. Not one drop of drama in that girl's life, ever, just like her mother and my friend group. And she's exactly my daughter's age. So know it's not "just how it is" these days. There's something about the friends that my daughter chooses. She must pick the most dramatic people possible, because she's so drawn to drama lol. She also chooses people with far more money than we have, and I think that's part of the problem. As far as I'm concerned "water seeks it's own level" is a very true axiom.

I hope someday she finds a decent guy. She does seem to finally have some friends who will stick with her. They are sisters and she's close to both of them. I'm not wholly convinced that there isn't an aspect of them using her, because she drives them to concerts all over; hours away in some cases. But they are much more in our income bracket, poorer actually, and I think that helps.

Maybe it's just that rich girls are horrible people 😂 🤔 Anyway, while I haven't gone through what you have, the pain of watching it happen to my little girl over and over has been excruciating. I'm very sorry you've gone through it too.

Ok... that little rant is over - lol, getting back to the guys and their feelings, I hope I made it realistic. Since you said that you were even getting annoyed with Diego, hopefully, that means I did.😅

And yes, their different personalities gave me the impression that they would need different types of friends to advise them.

Holly is the type to appeal to Diego, and forceful enough to make him listen. A lot of people are not understanding why she advised him that way. And yes, honesty is the best policy. But like you said, putting himself in Dash's shoes was the image he needed, so he could see what he was about to do to a man as sweet as Dash. And he didn't even know that Dash was already having problems! They say that small white lies, "Yes, that dress is beautiful on you!" are almost always ok. This might be bigger than a bad looking dress, but the damage it would cause, without needing to, is enough to warrant the "lie of omission."

Trying to write the fact that he's forgiven himself might be difficult. Truthfully I can't think of a way he can, lol. So... we might just leave that aspect alone from now on. 😉

I suppose if I had actually used the pictures from the party, when Dash kissed Don, there could have been some Major drama, lol. But no, I didn't want that. And it was during the time that Thorne was gone, and Don shouldn't have been out and about. I shared them here because of the expressions that Don was making. He was so hopeful when he first saw Dash, then quickly turned away when Dash looked so disgusted with him, then so regretful as Dash walked away. Those were great, and I'd have used them in a minute if not for Thorne. But I continued to screenshoot the situation just because of Don's expressions. The one where Dash is walking towards him, and he looks so apprehensive, like he's worried that Dash will yell at him, it just shocked me. The emotional responses in this game truly amaze me. And the sweet thankful look he made when Dash kissed him instead, it made my heart melt. Don is really a softy, lol

And no, you didn't miss anything. They are not official, in game terms. Now that they've buried some demons, and told each other that they love each other, the way is clear 🥰

A calm person like Bryan wouldn't do it for Diego 😂 Plus I'm not sure if he'd ever have a friend that calm and level headed. Lmao.

While Dash, overall, is calm and level headed, as a boyfriend I can see his appeal to Diego. He's not impressed/influenced by Diego's fame.

Which, I believe, is part of Thorne's attraction to Don. Don doesn't give a rip about how famous Thorne is. Don has been so self assured and pretentious for so long that he knew Thorne would desire him more than he would desire Thorne. Hence, the fact that he continued to see Dash even after Thorne, the rich and famous, was persuing him. He was so unimpressed by Thorne's fame, that he hid Thorne from Dash, but didn't hide Dash from Thorne. That, while galling, must've been a breath of fresh air for Thorne. The fact that it took Don well over 6 months to tell Thorne that he loved him must've driven that fact home. Don wasn't "faking" in order to bind Thorne to him. In fact, for a long time, Don acted as though Thorne didn't completely deserve him. All of that changed, obviously, once the unfamiliar hormones entered the picture. But Don had been like that in every preceding relationship, and didn't treat Thorne any differently than any other lover at first.

I cannot keep on target in this response! 😅😂 Dash and Diego! We are talking about Dash and Diego! Sooo, Dash clearly didn't want Diego because he was rich and famous. In fact, Dash has plenty of money himself. Dash wanted Diego because Diego appeared to be completely genuine, and unable to fake any emotions. It was obvious how much Diego desired Dash very quickly, I think it was their 3rd date! Lol. But Dash also saw how patient Diego was, and it impressed him that Diego didn't pressure him for anything.

Diego appreciated the fact that Dash didn't care about his fame, didn't want him for his money, and is always 110% attentive to Diego when they are together, and delights in watching Diego be happy.

Also, as Don so eloquently pointed out, Dash is a "deep water is still" (Still waters run deep! 😄) type of lover, and who doesn't want that? Dash may appear calm and level headed, but he loses his head over Diego, and as such is not "boring," like Bryan.

It was so fun to write Bryan's dialogue 😅 Those are actually the exact thought that my husband would have. He is beyond pragmatic. And I'm glad that you found that phrase to be helpful.

But the actual words/phrases he'd use, omg, I wish I could adaquatly demonstrate the way he talks. Basically, think of any Eddie Murphy movie, (besides Shrek - where he had to keep the swears out) and you will know how my husband talks. Dialect and bluntness. You might not be old enough to remember 48 hours, and Beverly hills cop, but I always laugh when I hear Eddie Murphy, because my husband sounds so much like him, though a much deeper voice. Lol, I just thought of something. I'm going to ask him how he'd actually phrase that sentence you like

It is quite interesting to hear the similarities between your dad and my husband. My husband did join the Marines, but he'd had a terrible knee injury his senior year of high school and he ended up being medically discharged (I can't remember if that's the correct phrase or not). Anyway, the whole time we've been together, he always had his hair shaved completely off. Until he started this whole "never cut my hair again in my life" thing.

He worked in law inforcement and didn't want any hair that anyone could grab on to in a fight.

Anyway, when I read that your dad emotionally abused your mom, it was one of the times I shook my head at their similarities, because, of course, my husband is the one I base Thorne off of.

However, I base Ian off of him too. That is the problem. He is both. So the wonderful Ian-like husband that I currently talk about in this thread is how he is now.

The Thorne-like emotionally abusive, and manipulative person, is him from the past.

The lucky thing is, we had a codependent relationship, but something happened that completely broke my dependency on him, and so that dynamic is gone. He has no power anymore, there are no more scenes like the one Don and Thorne just had. Where Thorne hurts Don, but then comforts him moments later. We had that for many years. As you can imagine, it's a relief that it's over.

I knew that the good man was inside my husband, because I saw him, often. It would take forever to explain how great he is. Let's put it this way. Tuesday there was an old woman in a gas station, standing by her car with the pump in her hand, looking around, clearly confused. He wasn't even going to the gas station, he was going to Walgreens, but he turned, and went to her, and pumped her gas for her. I can tell countless stories like that. So in my case, it was worth the wait, and worth the pain he put me through.

The trouble is, that like Don, I was not sure if I should let him be around our kids. The jury is still out on that one. It worked out well for 3 of the 4. My youngest son (28 years old) is terribly mentally ill, and his father may be part of the problem. That's why Don had so many problems trying to decide if it was safe to let Thorne be around their child.

Ok, enough heavy thoughts. Lol

Thanks for the picture of you and Mitchell and your little toddler 🥰❤️

That's the cutest pose! And he looks like an adorable cherub there with you guys.

I'm glad you had so much fun doing toddler stuff with him, and that you noticed the facial expressions and the imagination imagery! The toddler stuff pack was a really great purchase for me. I wish it came with more hair. Lol, I always wish there was more toddler hair in every pack 😅

My Outdoor Toddler (park) Room has taken over as the highest downloaded item in my gallery. It's handy because it's a room, not a lot, so you can add it to any park, or large yard. So, yeah, people love the toddler stuff pack 😄

Your Don is really cool looking! I put mine in a lot of red too. He looks good in it. This might be my favorite picture of him from my game. Can you imagine someone looking at you like that?

tacxNEw.png

Oh Lord, no wonder he's irresistible 😂

And yeah, sometimes I feel guilty about doing makeovers of the premades. But then again, there are very few that I can completely leave alone and still be willing to play. Most of the kids, Summer, Penny Pizzazz, Brent Hecking, Sergio, Justin Delgato, Morgan and Dominic Fyres are ok. Maybe a couple others. I will still change them if I'm doing makeovers, but I can stand them the way they are. Yeah, mostly it's hair and clothes and then they are fine. J's pants make me cringe, lol. Salim and Akira shouldn't walk around in jackets all the time 😅 Don is gorgeous, but I don't like that hair. I don't like Marcus Flex's hair either, and I'm not fond of orange, so I change his shirt. I could go on .... lol. That would be a funny thread: which premade needs the most help, instantly? I don't even know who I'd pick.

It's adorable that Don and Gunther made it "till death do us part" I guess Gunther just has what it takes, lol. I have him with Diego in one save. He really is a delightful guy. But yeah, does he ever need a makeover! I don't use MCCC, so my couples are all made by me. It's fun. I have to have them have kids and age kids too. But, I will never lose my pre-mades 😄

There must be a setting in MCCC, that keeps premades marrying premades. At least that's what I see in most people's MCCC stories. Although Jasper married Billie, and she's a premade, sooo, hmmm. Lol.

Dash and Diego's son does look a lot like Dash, but I see hints of Diego too. He's very cool looking! I love the name! Tucker, how cute. I think the game does an amazing job of naming the kids, most of the time. It named Don and Summer's baby Floyd in one save. Oh my gosh, that's the worst one. But it named Thorne and Penny's baby Emmeline, and Lily and Victor's son Braxton. I mean like 90% of the names were so good considering the types of people they were, and the names the parents had.

I like Nicolo as a name for Don's dad! I made him a dad too, and named him Brandon as I sat there laughing, because it's so wrong for Don Lothorio's father! 😂 I just couldn't think of a good Italian name at the moment. I always figured I'd find a better one and change it. Maybe I'll steal yours. 😅

Thanks for checking their traits. I always forget that Dash has foodie. He doesn't act on it very often. But yeah, I must have known at one point that they both had the art lover trait, because I mentioned it while they went on their first "date" to the coffee shop.

Ok, I've no idea if I even covered everything you mentioned, but this must be 3 pages long, lol.

I can't wait to get through the next few Thorne and Don chapters, because the pictures I took last night are amazing!!! And pictures that I already have had ready for months are amazing. Lol. I gotta answer some more mentions and get back to work, lol.

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited March 2020
    So I haven't been playing even though I've been stuck at home. I'm self quarantining because I have kidney disease so I just made the decision last night I'm going to not go out except for Walmart grocery pick up. I drive up they load my car I leave. Almost everything is being canceled and today I called around rescheduling and canceling things.

Last night I watched Sleep Doctor (I realized it's actually named Doctor Sleep LOL)with my teenage step daughter just me and her because my husband doesn't like horror movies and someone had to keep the 5 yr and 2 yr old away. Then today calling and canceling things and dealing with kids and chores. I wanted to play but I didn't get a chance.

If I just get like 30 min of play time I will have an update. I'm trying to get a certain amount of screenshots before I post and switch to a different save.

Happy Simming everyone! Stay safe. Make wise choices.
    Post edited by March306 on
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • simsgirl2619simsgirl2619 Posts: 14 New Member
    Today my sims got a boyfriend for the first time. She decided the ghost who haunts her house would be her first mate 😂
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @DeafSimmer.
    Deal with it, Gabrielle. If you want to be a princess, you need to act and behave like one. When Cordelia's gardener is off sick, does she mope around, demanding that the gardener is sacked? No! Cordelia changes into overalls and wellington boots, as well as gloves, and gets to work. She does not complain!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited March 2020
    @ryttu3k

Lol, Caleb fanboyed over Caleb. Well, it's understandable. He's a cool dude 😎 😁

Those are all very cute pictures! I'll have to check his simstagram and see if there's something new up.

I honestly can't remember if I responded to this comment from you, lol. But yeah, EMDR won't really work only once a month. It is the accepted way to deal with PTSD in soldiers though. I think he's doing well the way he's progressing anyway. So maybe the trauma can be resolved another way

Another comment from you that I don't think I answered, lol, but you never know with me.

Talking about your side story with Raylan. Somehow I think Lilith meets him first. I'm trying to remember your "future plans" note

As for Christie Sigworth, what I usually do with kids that age up really bad is actually fix the child face. So this is how my Christie will turn out. Do you think she still looks recognizable as Christie?
    As she is now:

IzfkuUw.png

NjigBeE.png

After fixing her:

qxDojl9.png

nwD6tpa.png

Because if you make the teen face and age them back to child it always looks awful. But I've had a lot of luck doing it this way.

@Daravi

Oh wow! Dora is really having adventures! That's amazing that she did so well she's going to become an astronaut now!

It was lucky for Maria that she could get away from the Paparazzi by moving to Strangerville too 😊

Their house looks really cute. Did you build it?

@Dust_Bunny2010

Lol, so, I'm wondering if you reached chapter 21 in the Thorne and Don story.

I'm not sure what else your statement, "Well, I'm speechless for one." could have been referring to. 🤔

I'm glad that you're willing to read about this Don. I'd promised everyone that I could make them feel sorry for him. No one believed me. They believe me now 😉

So, Luise certainly got her birthday wish. 😂 Does it count as the 3rd miracle?

And do you honestly just let Dino come and go as he pleases? I'd snack him, lol. Especially if he missed a week.

What the heck does he do every night when he's not there?

I didn't see whether he knows about the baby, if so, how does he seem to feel about it.

Well anyway, a wedding is coming up. We'll see how things change then 😉

@Koteyka

Awww, a toddler adventure! They are adorable 🥰

And so cute with their worries about Keala. I've known people just like that. All the neighborhood kids are scared of them.

I'm glad she resolved their fears.

And how cool to know that Thor is going to take over!!!

I didn't see that coming, though I should have. It's the whole playing with aging off thing. I never expect elders to die, lol.

I do think it's a bit more than just a cute adventure though. Morgan was told about a concept that she will need to understand.

And I have a feeling that she's going to be getting a new pet.

@Tixyen
    Thanks, I'm glad you're rooting for Dash and Diego. They are really cuties. And of course they had to say it at the same time. They belong together 🥰

I'm sorry to hear that things don't look good for Declan 😣

Poor Hazel!! How much does she have to go through?!

Ok, here's one of your updates.

Camping without Dad. I'm sure she's very disappointed 😣

I love the don't break the llama animations 😂 Watching Diego play it is really funny because he's a snob. lol

Ohhhh, that brings back memories. A rootbeer float for a bedtime snack. 🥰

They sure had fun! I love how they look when they catch bugs. It's adorable ❤️

And Ong, I can't find my way back to the hermit's house!!! Ian came upon it by accident one time, so he and Lawrence met her.

But I've never been able to find it again, even when I look it up online to tell me how to get there! Lmao

Lol at Vanessa stealing plants from the hermit 😂

Marshmallows, horseshoes, fishing. All those great camping activities! Hazel is cute with her bundle of seaweed, lol. And they caught and cooked fish! Yay! No, I don't think Vanessa likes fish 😅

The poses for when she got home are great! So excited to see Declan. You said he has the family trait, maybe somehow that can work. If he's just never left alone? Would that fix it?

Or perhaps you could create a treatment center, where he can't leave, and can't get anything?

I just wish something would work out for Hazel. 😣

@vancanuckfan86

Taking the information that you just provided, I'm going to set up a health club for my sim kids, where the activities are monkey bars and basketball. We'll see if that helps. I think you are on to something though. I've seen some pretty ripped teens age up from kids that were in a basketball club.

I hope it works for you!

@RedDestiny92

Lmao, "They should move, get makeovers, and change their names." Hopefully it won't come to that for Dash and Diego 😁

And yeah, I saw the other post where you'd used Mephisto. Somehow I thought he was a character from tv or comics or something.

And yeah, you're right, maybe the dogs aren't the smartest of all, but they are extremely fun. I love how important music is to them, and the cute little things they say about it. Also love that they are a bit full of themselves 😉 God's gift or something. lol

Now, your new couple! My my, you do make interesting Sims, lol.

It seems that Esther doesn't believe that someone would be talking to her, and not doing it to tease her.

He seems sincere though. 🤔 I imagine she's not used to that. She does have a distinct look, lol.

Ooooo that sunburn looks terrible 😮 but at least she let him sit by her this time.

I guess he shouldn't have tried for a kiss that quickly, lol. Does she have the hot headed trait?

It'll be interesting to see if he tries again.

Oh ho! Back to Mephi again!

Oh those puppies are adorable 😅 He ran off to play alone 😂 Sisters are a pain, you know?

The parent puppy love is cute! I'm glad you caught it!

And oh my gosh! Yadira is sooooo cute 🥰 Ugh, I love toddlers with pets, but I hate how often pets get sick! So I never get any.

Omg, I just had a thought. If you don't have a vet clinic in your game, maybe they don't get sick?!?

Everyone would get a pet then! Lmao.

The house they moved to looks very nice!

@DarkAngel1994

That's pretty crazy that only one sim had to be drunk in order for the drunk woohoo to work, lol

So, we're back to the Mafia now... Ok here we go again

Omg, just read through to the end, what a twist!

Great job! Although the two deaths before that last frame really surprised me! 😳

Yikes! She is ruthless!! Is this related to the red blood moon?

Anyway, I'm glad Carmelita is with Lilith. I hope she's safe there. I have to assume that Caleb is always safe, with Mafia protection around him.

@Daephene

Cool, thanks, I'm glad you're caught up with Don and Thorne.

Just a little question, when I first put up chapter 21, when Thorne told Don what he'd been doing that whole time, there was a sharp divide here. Team Thorne or team Don. With the majority being team Don until they read what he did.

What was your immediate reaction to Thorne doing that to Don and leaving him crying there? Or was that when you first got conflicted, because even before the chapter where you see what Don did, you already heard the story from Thorne.

I'm just curious. Only 2 people were straight up team Thorne 😉

As for your updates and comments: someone else mentioned that while overcharge looks cool it doesn't do much. How long did it last? That was amazing timing for the umbrella, lol

And wow I love this update!

I have discovered that I've done almost nothing with mermaids. All the stuff that you had Lily do. All I've done is summon an azure dolphin and do a "mermaids kiss" to someone. I just wanted to know what it was, lol

So! You go girl! You are really exploring well! And Lily sure makes a great villainess!

But wow I feel sorry for Victor. Unless he was shacking up with Ulrike before Lily left. Then he deserves it 😅

I'm very black and white on that issue. 😉

It was great how hard Ulrike worked to be able to save him though! And yes! Raj was sweet to help so much!!

And Viktoria is such a cute name for their baby! I'm sure Viktor is thrilled that he lived through it so he can finally be a father 🥰

So now you have a game without Vlad in it! That will be weird. Ulrike is the strongest Vampire now?

I'm glad your first foray into scripted play went so well!!

I'll be glad to see the families again though 😊

@queenvortex

Ok cool! I look forward to seeing the adults!

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Oh yeah, I remember that you changed Max's trait. I agree, an evil trait in a child seems unlikely, unless they are demon possessed or something.

I don't know if it will help, but when I was trying to get Malcolm to overcome his evil trait as a teen I kept him with Peony most of the time, because she could bring him around immediately when he spazzed, and I did not allow him access to a computer, so he could not troll forums.

Maybe if you take his bear away, and keep him super busy with Elsa, he'll get in the green and get the age up trait. Malcolm got all but 1 of them. And now when he's mean he gets a self hate like moodlet for performing a mean social lol.

Just don't try sending him on volunteer trips. Omg! I'd lose so much progress when I had Malcolm do that it was crazy. I only tried twice.

Too bad about Lucas and Morgan. And ok, I get it about Hugo not being seen with Mila. I guess it was a big surprise for everyone!

I haven't had the problem of no doctor showing up at the hospital for a birth. But my game is totally and completely vanilla. So maybe that's why.

Simeon in the background while Luna is a super star? Hmmm, it could be interesting. His magical abilities might help. At least with potions of plentiful needs. And does he know a way to knock out paparazzi? That might be the best thing ever! Lmao

He's very happy to be with Luna in my game 😊

Lilith's face after making that salad is amazing 😂

Dinner turned out a bit chaotic though, didn't it?

Yikes!

Your MCCC news is the best! Geeta is married to Marcus Flex? Holy cow!

Johnathan and Judith deserve each other. I just don't think either of them should be foisted on an innocent child!

And wow, triplets for Thorne! That will teach him not to be mean to Don, lol
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited March 2020
    @DeafSimmer hurrah for Dylan saving the day! Gabrielle is such a brat, seriously.

Oh huh, she's got spellcaster origins? Branch may have meddled a little too much there, it's not like Gabrielle grew up well...

@RedDestiny92 oh goodness the puppies <3 "Wanna go play?" "As if, I have a tail to chase." Welcome to the world, Yadaira!

@Daephene I mean I know you're technically going with eco-supervillain but honestly, same. Oh, that's rude, Vlad :-\ Raj does seem to be a sweetheart, yeah. Welcome to the world, Viktoria, and goodbye, Vlad :D

@AngeliqueAdelaide the pizza delivery guy was an elder? Sheesh, the state of the economy if even our elders are being forced into minimum wage work!

Poor Lilith, she definitely needs to get Caleb over to cook for them. RIP, Ekram! And honestly, Jonathan and Judith kind of deserve each other, haha.

@Keidra aww, but I love your posts! I am following you on Insta, but if you just want to post updates here without reading others, I'd have no issue with that.

@March306 stay safe and healthy! We're self-quarantining as well because I live with my grandmother and she's 93, frail, and has a heart condition, so it'd be really bad if she got it.

@AlwaysAsking oops, we must have posted at the same time! Simsta update is a collab with a friend, then next up is a planning meeting that ends in a most interesting way ;D (Still got to write that one!) And yeah, Lilith will be meeting him first - she'll be heading to Forgotten Hollow soon. Your Christie might end up okay, yeah!
    Post edited by ryttu3k on
    @March306
    March306 wrote: »
    So I haven't been playing even though I've been stuck at home. I'm self quarantining because I have kidney disease so I just made the decision last night I'm going to not go out except for Walmart grocery pick up. I drive up they load my car I leave. Almost everything is being canceled and today I called around rescheduling and canceling things.

Happy Simming everyone! Stay safe. Make wise choices.

Oh gosh! Yes! You should definitely stay away from any public places.

And isn’t it weird how you get busier when technically you should be less busy, because you aren’t going anywhere? That always happens to me too.

Hopefully it’ll get easier once all the appointments are rescheduled. I don’t think a ton of people understand how many appointments are involved with a chronic illness, unless they have them.

And thank you! You stay safe too! I’ll definitely be trying to.
    SqxdF0m.png

edited March 2020
    Update of Beach Legacy Jason + Lia Generation 1

Finally an update because everybody else is sleeping! Lol

@ryttu3k Thank you <3 Keep your grandmother safe! Wishing her the best and long life.

cSuTGDL.png?1

Here's the oldest, Patrick, I forgot about his birthday...

EsPWfCY.png?1

My teenager thought this was an angry looking girl. My 5 yr old daughter says he looks angry.

So this is Patrick... Okay, so I don't think he's attractive (that's just my opinion) but as played him and doing his aspiration to see the best way to do it... I grew to like him. Will he be heir? Maybe... but I'll make the final decision when all the boys are teens. Why all the boys? The only girl has brown eyes and I want to keep those Jason Momoa green eyes. It's my favorite color.

oCiFnko.png?1

What's his aspiration I speak of? Friend of Animals. So I knew I would not have enough household space to adopt a bunch of animals so I only adopted one cat and one dog. This cat is Miss Kitty. So I moved in a bunch of animals with vampires so I could go to their household and make friends with their animals. Like, I'm just here for your pets dude. Leave my neck alone.

IETlXR3.png?1

Jason Momoa completed his aspiration of Beach Life.

The last goal of it was to fall asleep in a lounge chair or pool float.

L9x09u2.png?1

This is our Chow Chow named Mr. Wiggles. I think Chow Chows in game look weird, but they also kind of look weird in rl too. I think they look worse in game though. Haha.

BB4dEus.png?1

So we live in Sulani and neighbors constantly come over with food. This time one of them died while bringing us food. They um... are really serious about giving their neighbors food. Even when your about to die, you bring your neighbors some food!

I'm putting this under a spoiler. It's pics of the house but I'll show updated ones later.
    U5wFT4t.png?1

BmCOREj.png

RQ2gjKX.png?1

ZrLrMCN.png

So you have to remember I started out with only $1,200. I've been working hard to get them enough money for bills and other things. Jason Momoa is in the conservation career and I did not know those grants he had to prepare would show up in his inventory and could be submitted for $800. That was the game changer right there. Lol

8RjN31E.png?1

Amber had her birthday. I did not get her picture as a child blowing out candles. As you can see I was really late in the picture taking.

PYo5V1Z.png?1

Her makeover.

How the house came out once I got paint and made slight changes.
    z4pXiA6.png

bdkb74g.png

wKObOWY.png?1

Willem the third oldest and the second born boy had a birthday. I finally got birthday cake pics the right way.

AyGT5bR.png?1

Okay so he's a lot like Patrick but a little different. What do ya'll think? One of these boys will be heir.

Naming theme explanation if you don't already know:
    Aquaman is the theme.
    Patrick (Wilson) is named after the actor that played the Ocean Master.
    Amber (Heard) is named after the actress that played Mera.
    Willem (Dafoe) is named after the actor that played Nuidis Vulko.
    Dolph (Lundgren) is named after the actor that played King Nereus.

Traits and Aspirations:
    Jason Momoa
    Family-Oriented, Loves the Outdoors, Child of the Ocean
    Aspiration: Beach Life
    Note: I did not base his traits on the real life person Jason Momoa. I just gave him traits fitting for a beach legacy.

Lia Hauata
    Bookworm, Gloomy (she's always sad it's so annoying), Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim

Patrick (teen)
    Geek, Materialistic
    Aspiration: Friend of Animals

Amber (teen)
    Genius, Goofball
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family

Willem (teen)
    Dog Lover, Bookworm
    Aspiration: Academic

Dolph (child)
    Loves the Outdoors
    Aspiration: Social Butterfly

Traits and Aspirations for the legacy children are all given at random. I use a website called https://createarandomsim.com/ and I also roll the dice in game for traits. I mainly use that website for child aspirations and teen aspirations.

My update is complete. Please stay safe! <3
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I love this house too. Especially the ground floor with the stairhall, livingroom/kitchen and bathroom. They were adapted from my Sulani savegame. Back then it was unfortunately too small for a family of 6 persons with a huge garden and a rocket. The family had have too much stuff, so they had to move back to Windenburg. The original bathroom had have a separate backyard with a palm and farns. I wanted these rooms back in my game. :D
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    You can find my previous posts here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777735/the-life-of-my-sims-updated-03-17-20-vera-le-chien/p6

Cole Vera Le Chien: My family
    49485335212_be65f9ff58_c.jpg
    I’m Cole Vera Le Chien, the son of Lina Vera Allocco & Joaquin Le Chien. I’m a 2nd generation sim.
    My wife Candy Behr Le Chien died in a fire many years ago. We had 3 children together Anna Behr Munch, Britt Behr Le Chien & Carolina Behr Le Chien. I made a clone of Anna named Jamie Behr Le Chien. So technically we have 4 children together.
    I am a grandfather to 2 children.
    49485124696_740d4a8a79_c.jpg
    As a scientist I have been abducted by aliens many times. My sons Daniel, Eric & Frans are results from my pregnancies from alien abduction. I would love to be abducted by aliens again. Also my brother Filip Vera Lobo has children from alien abduction. But he is not as big fan of aliens as I am.
    49485335152_9bbd8644e3_c.jpg
    Frans is the only one of my children who still lives in my house.
    49485124756_7e35498816_c.jpg
    I asked my good friend Leia Lu to move in together with me & Frans. She is a beautiful young lady.
    49484634788_9a3e5953c4_c.jpg
    A better photo of Leia & me.
    49485124541_6a7031f076_c.jpg
    We put our portraits in the bedroom.
    49485124486_b922e06ddb_c.jpg
    We went to the park in Oasis springs so Frans could fish. Leia & I started to flirt. I had the good feelings I haven’t had since Candy was alive.
    49485331607_480df4e442_c.jpg
    We are falling in love with each other.
    49485331482_3520a03866_c.jpg
    I feel lucky, having found true love again.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg

@AlwaysAsking Yes, I thought I would have free time but it feels like the kids want me more now. I had to reschedule kids activities, my doctor appointment as well as the kids doctor appointments. I was constantly getting emails from the kids activities saying they were staying open then like an hour later another update if there staying open then another hour later an email saying they decided to close. Geez ya'll need to just stop and close and stop emailing me Lol My 5 yr old needs an eye appointment because it's suspected she may need glasses. But I'm putting that off. I'm sure her eye sight can't be too bad because she functions normally.

I haven't played at all today. I've been dealing with kids and went to do a Walmart Grocery pick up. Apparently there are no more spots open to do another pickup in the next 7 days. I normally do one twice a week. My husband is going to the store tonight. I made a long list and we should have enough for a while.

We are wearing our green and cooking corned beef and cabbage. Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Stay safe! Make wise choices.

5DG72Tj.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top