Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Terms

Hey Simmers :)
I want to ask something.
I have some sims enrolled in britchester (I hope I wrote it well). Yesterday I got a message that their term is over and i got their grades. Afterwards I was asked to sign the sims to another term. I wanted to ask, When is the first time that my sims can graduate in? Like i mean if after the term ends I don't enroll them to another term can they be graduated? Their previous terms were 4 classes each one if it changes something.
I'm asking that because it seems to me quite a long time since they first enrolled into the uni and i want them to graduate already!

Comments

• Options
    LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    It tells you how many classes you need to graduate under the career tab. Once you finish all the classes (12 total classes to graduate) you will get a notification that you finish and when graduation is.
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    You have to earn 12 credits I believe to graduate. Each class is worth a credit. If you don’t register them for another term your sim will be moved out of Uni until you enroll them again. The sim will not graduated until they’ve earned all credits.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,670 Member
    Students can have long breaks between terms. I assume if you play with aging on, there might be a limit, otherwise not. I always play a full rotation of my 60+ households between each term. The only disadvantage is they need to apply for scholarships for each term. If not taking a break, the scholarships will be valid for the next term, too.

Btw, it's not possible graduating in less than 3 terms. The only exception might be if the sim already has a degree, and attends Uni for a second degree, then some classes won't be needed, but it probably depends on what majors you pick.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    > @Simmerville said:
    > Students can have long breaks between terms. I assume if you play with aging on, there might be a limit, otherwise not. I always play a full rotation of my 60+ households between each term. The only disadvantage is they need to apply for scholarships for each term. If not taking a break, the scholarships will be valid for the next term, too.

I actually did not know that you could break and come back without losing credits. I mean, it makes sense I just never tried it. Does it transfer Unis as well or do you have to go to the same school?
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,670 Member
    > @Simmerville said:
    > Students can have long breaks between terms. I assume if you play with aging on, there might be a limit, otherwise not. I always play a full rotation of my 60+ households between each term. The only disadvantage is they need to apply for scholarships for each term. If not taking a break, the scholarships will be valid for the next term, too.

I actually did not know that you could break and come back without losing credits. I mean, it makes sense I just never tried it. Does it transfer Unis as well or do you have to go to the same school?

I necer switched Uni, but that can be done, so I don't see why a break should change it.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg