Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SERIES FINALE

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    So Fabio still hasn't found his Papa...but the cash prize doesn't hurt either ;) And he won't stop looking

I considered his father coming on stage along with Kaitlin's daughter, but thought that might be cheesy. Plus, locating a young orphan would probably be easier than some (fairly) anonymous guy. But yeah, I'm sure he'll find him in no time, especially with all this publicity. :)

And people have been saying all season long that Fabio winning the season would be the best ending or full circle thing, but I think him winning fan favorite is actually the best possible outcome. :lol: Like it's so good and I didn't even plan it! Is that why so many of you ranked him so hig?? Because of how great this moment would be? :p Like it really is hilariously ironic, the most notoriously boring and forgettable contestant not only becoming a huge meme, but then winning fan fav on the final All-Stars season :lol:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    So Fabio still hasn't found his Papa...but the cash prize doesn't hurt either ;) And he won't stop looking

I considered his father coming on stage along with Kaitlin's daughter, but thought that might be cheesy. Plus, locating a young orphan would probably be easier than some (fairly) anonymous guy. But yeah, I'm sure he'll find him in no time, especially with all this publicity. :)

And people have been saying all season long that Fabio winning the season would be the best ending or full circle thing, but I think him winning fan favorite is actually the best possible outcome. :lol: Like it's so good and I didn't even plan it! Is that why so many of you ranked him so hig?? Because of how great this moment would be? :p Like it really is hilariously ironic, the most notoriously boring and forgettable contestant not only becoming a huge meme, but then winning fan fav on the final All-Stars season :lol:

I like how Grey said that The Mole devolved into Fabio becoming the Fan Favorite :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    The final part of the finale is coming within the hour! We're almost done, folks! :lol:

In other news. This virus is getting more and more serious :o
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    The final part of the finale is coming within the hour! We're almost done, folks! :lol:

Sounds like we need another season of The Mole to distract us from said virus...just kidding :p
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Sounds like we need another season of The Mole to distract us from said virus...just kidding :p

Hahaha, well aren't you just full of good ideas! ;)

If I WERE to do another season of anything, I'd probably transfer to S4. My computer is just too darn slow to properly run TS3 anymore. :O
    edited March 2020
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Aww, this is so awesome! With everyone there from all 7 seasons! Just Wow!!!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    It's one big Mole reunion! Oooh! :star:

That speech at the end is very wholesome :star: Never underestimate the power of community, creativity and psychological warfare ;)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I love how everyone and everything was choreographed! Finally a song and dance I can get behind :P hehehe that was spectacular to see!

Also, that whole sea of past contestants, and then there’s just Wil who’s sitting I n the middle of it all just wishing there was someone who was at eye level XD
    So if I don’t read your message at the end we can move on to season 8, right ;) Just joking!

That message at the end was perfect to read/hear. I’m glad to have been a part of this show since the beginning, and despite how outrageous it might seem to be here playing these games for all these years (since the start of our teens), it’s been such an important and fulfilling ride with entertainment and friendships and I wouldn’t change it for the world either ^^ thanks for hosting The Mole, @turner, it’s been an absolute blast from the start!
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Reading through the (possibly) last episode of the Mole is quite emotional, more than I thought it was going to be, seeing all the amazing characters that the show has brought to us and all the most memorable moments. One thing is for sure, the reality show community won't be the same without The Mole.

It's sad that it's finally come to an end but I'm happy to have been a part of the Mole and to have been a part of all the fun and festivities. :)

Thanks Turner!
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Random existential question though: now that the real Evarrine Roland has appeared, what does she think of Maya pretending to be her?
    Banner.png
    Everyone's here!

And goodbye :'( It was a great 3 years being part of this whole thing
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Random existential question though: now that the real Evarrine Roland has appeared, what does she think of Maya pretending to be her?
    THIS MORTAL THINKS SHE CAN IMPERSONATE ME???

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

That was the best song & dance, even if I don’t know the song or care for it, everyone was back!!! All the old, the new, the favourites, the forgotten, everyone! Well, not the forgotten, how could anyone forgot the crazy contestants that have been on this show? It truly has been a wild bunch.

That end author’s note...thank you, Turner, for bringing this show to life and giving us a chance not just to participate, and in some cases work with you, but to get to know you, because really we all have, with you as our host for this show. I only got to participate in four seasons (and even then only two for more than a week xD) but I had a blast and I’m thankful for what I got to experience, and for you really showing off Izzy and Giles, taking what I gave you and making them fully-formed, wacky people. Thank you, Turner, for The Mole.

Gosh it was surreal seeing everyone in the one place. It was the perfect end, as long as I ignored that they were singing One Direction ;)
    Thanks guys. :) I really appreciate all your kind words! :blush:

Tigerblu11 wrote: »

That was the best song & dance, even if I don’t know the song or care for it, everyone was back!!! All the old, the new, the favourites, the forgotten, everyone! Well, not the forgotten, how could anyone forgot the crazy contestants that have been on this show? It truly has been a wild bunch.

That end author’s note...thank you, Turner, for bringing this show to life and giving us a chance not just to participate, and in some cases work with you, but to get to know you, because really we all have, with you as our host for this show. I only got to participate in four seasons (and even then only two for more than a week xD) but I had a blast and I’m thankful for what I got to experience, and for you really showing off Izzy and Giles, taking what I gave you and making them fully-formed, wacky people. Thank you, Turner, for The Mole.

Gosh it was surreal seeing everyone in the one place. It was the perfect end, as long as I ignored that they were singing One Direction ;)

It truly has been a wild bunch indeed, haha!

And thank you, Tiger, for the thank you! Haha and yes, it's funny how two seasons you were first out, but in the two others you either made it to the end or were pretty darn close! You never were eliminated in the middle of the game.
    Still sad we never got to see more of Caren, but I'm glad we got Izzy and Giles. :smiley: They were both in seasons that suited them well, too!

I know, same! It was super surreal.... I've been planning this for quite awhile. Wasn't sure if I could do it, that many sims in one lot. It took awhile, but I did it :p It felt like the right finish. Kind of like Avengers style; everyone returns.

Hahaha, I know, the song choice was perfect I thought but whyyyyy did it have to be sung by 1D?? Lmao I do like some of their songs though, this one especially!

I kind of wanted to explore that more, but it's almost better left to your imagination ;)

She and Ariel probably wouldn't actually be there, but hey, we needed a FULL reunion!
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Reading through the (possibly) last episode of the Mole is quite emotional, more than I thought it was going to be, seeing all the amazing characters that the show has brought to us and all the most memorable moments. One thing is for sure, the reality show community won't be the same without The Mole.

It's sad that it's finally come to an end but I'm happy to have been a part of the Mole and to have been a part of all the fun and festivities. :)

Thanks Turner!

I'm not even gonna lie, I suddenly cried for like exactly 10 seconds after I finished the song & dance. :lol: I've been imagining it for probably over a year now (at least), so to finally see it all done and finished with just made me overwhelmed. This is a gigantic chapter that's finishing for me, like I said, I still havent' processed it!

Thanks Twiddle. :) And thanks to you this show was made better, the Gov especially! He def ranks in my top 5 of favorite players of the whole series. Top 5 (in no order) would probably be Governor, Taiha, Paul, Evarrine, annnnnnnd..... Aiden! Although there's still like a dozen others that I feel bad leaving out, there really were a lot of great characters to come out of this.
    edited March 2020
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    So if I don’t read your message at the end we can move on to season 8, right ;) Just joking!

That message at the end was perfect to read/hear. I’m glad to have been a part of this show since the beginning, and despite how outrageous it might seem to be here playing these games for all these years (since the start of our teens), it’s been such an important and fulfilling ride with entertainment and friendships and I wouldn’t change it for the world either ^^ thanks for hosting The Mole, @turner, it’s been an absolute blast from the start!

:heart:

Also: Taiha didn't answer whether or not Mini Mole will return, but will you?? :p

Also: Taiha didn't answer whether or not Mini Mole will return, but will you?? :p

:P It’s up to Taiha...

:P It’s up to Taiha...

Oof. XD
    edited March 2020
    Alright, I think it's time to let this thread die. :p Especially cuz I will be going to Hawaii for a week in a few days!!

Thanks again to everyone who joined this season, it's been a wild ride! And an even wilder 9 years. :heart:
    Aww... You must enjoy! And a million thanks again for an awesome show! I think all the Forum Reality Players who want to play and had play in 'Turner's Mole' think it was the most awesome, magnificent, astonishing, awe-inspiring, mind-blowing, wondrous, impressive, overwhelming, terrific, super, enchanting, the best show ever in the Forums History! <3 Thank you very much! :smiley::blush:
    edited March 2020
    Okay... We're ready for Season 8 :p