Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @AudreyFld Maybe someday the Rosebrooks will become truly self-aware and recognize the journal course... but for now? :naughty:

Nah - can't see it happening.... :D
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited March 2020
    Asher is constatntly roaming around like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSornajdNV4
    @AudreyFld Maybe someday the Rosebrooks will become truly self-aware and recognize the journal course... but for now? :naughty:

This would require someone who is aware of this getting their DNA into the Rosebrook Genepool and then also raising said child. This is the only way I can see someone with Deadpool level genre savvy being able to recognize the Rosebrook Curse while at the same time being a Rosebrook.
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Nah - can't see it happening.... :D

Maybe Asher's grandchild will. ;)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @VanPelt81 ha! That’s a pretty good summary of his current state :joy: (especially love the sad Charlie Brown music in the background with it too :lol:)

Time will tell whether we ever have a Rosebrook with Deadpool-level self awareness! For now... they still don’t have a clue :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited March 2020
    I do not hope that Asher, like his grandmother Gigi, thinks he has to choose a sensible solution so he, like Gigi, ends up as a martyr who suffers from shame and bad conscience for the rest of his life :#
    Now it strikes me that Gigi is not a real Rosebrook at all so maybe there is an extra Curse at stake :#
    He is doubly cursed! :#:s
    Let's hope that he grows to more maturity so that he is not quite so affected by his emotions
    Time will heal all wounds <3

@MonaSolstraale Ahhhh I'm so sorry I didn't reply to this comment sooner! I don't know how I missed it!!!

I love the "extra curse" theory :joy: It was definitely true last gen, huh? :scream: And as for Asher... oh man, he definitely needs a little more emotional maturity (or a lot more...). Hopefully he will find some in time for the adult arc! ;)

By the way, while I'm here, I wanna let everyone know that we will have a chapter tomorrow (3/12) :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    By the way, while I'm here, I wanna let everyone know that we will have a chapter tomorrow (3/12) :smiley:

Yay! @CitizenErased14 I'm gonna hold you to that. Expect a very angry reader hunting you down if this doesn't happen. JK. 😈😡😂😂

How many teen chapters are left?
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@Minty1992 ha! I’d better make sure I don’t disappoint then :tongue:

As for teen chapters left, if you include tomorrow’s chapter, four or five (the “or five” is because if it feels too rushed, I plan on adding one!)

It’s been about a week and a half since the last chapter, and my goal is to get back to one a week... hopefully I can keep moving in he right direction! I hate this slow pace just as much as you guys do, trust me!
    snvAF3B.png
    Wooh, less than two weeks this time (kinda sad that that’s a good thing :joy:) Thanks for your patience, as always! Here’s our next chapter!

9.31: Tension
    M5PtnP7.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    A new chapter? *Packs away pitchfork and hunting gear before running off to read.*
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

edited March 2020
    I wonder if Calvin & Klein went over to the house of a wild haired old man that claims to be a scientist? (Perhaps one with a flying DeLorean).

At least Asher and Ollie are back to a somewhat normal state.
    There was at least one secret that Ollie didn't tell and it was probably very good….
    It was good to see that the two guys found their friendship and familiarity again <3
    Personally, I wish still there is hope for Asher and Landon ... but maybe there will be other opportunities
    NB: Elaina is so cute o:)
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I wonder if Calvin & Klein went over to the house of a wild haired old man that claims to be a scientist? (Perhaps one with a flying DeLorean).

At least Asher and Ollie are back to a somewhat normal state.
    Normal - for now.....
    giphy.gif

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ollie! You done good!!!
    Way to spare poor Asher's feelings about what his sister did!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ha! @VanPelt81 aren’t things messy enough without throwing time travel into the mix? :tongue:

@MonaSolstraale yeah, keeping secrets usually isn’t a good idea, especially from someone you care about! But Ollie recognizes that the truth would just make things worse right now... Asher is still hurting too much! As for himself and Landon, you never know what could happen! There’s still a lot of gen left... (and aww! Thanks! I love Lainey, she is so cute and drama-free! :joy:)

@pammiechick yeah, much as he hates keeping things from Asher, he knows it would only hurt him :(
    snvAF3B.png
    Hope everyone’s been doing okay with all this craziness! I have the next chapter started, but things have been pretty nuts here... as most of you know, I’m a teacher, and our school is closed until the end of April now! This means remote teaching from home, which is requiring so much time and energy and it’s pretty overwhelming. Hoping as I get more used to it, things will calm down eventually... I just wanted to check-in and give everyone an update! Hoping to have the chapter out by the end of this week.

I appreciate everyone’s patience, as always! Stay safe and healthy! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited March 2020
    Oh I didn’t think about you having to do remote! Ugh. Here’s hoping you get used to it. This is affecting all of us so badly. 😭
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Yeah this whole thing is just insane for everyone... and remote teaching is... definitely an experience :joy:

As you guys can see, chapter by the end of the week did not happen :( However, I have actually made decent progress on it, so I'm optimistic that Monday or Tuesday we will have a chapter! Fingers crossed! As always, I'll keep you guys updated. Thank you! <3
    snvAF3B.png
    Took forever, as always... but we‘ve got another chapter! :)

9.32: Yo-Yo
    FOgwL75.png
    snvAF3B.png
    "if human sex pheromones were a thing, I’d have to wear a gas mask any time the two of you are together.” ....Oh my god Lily! :joy:
    She's a bit too much on Asher's runway half of the time ... but I see her intentions are good <3
    I look forward to Prom. Anything can happen B):#<3
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I still wish that Asher and Lily would get together. :/
    haswh wrote: »

At this point I can see Lily being a surrogate for any family Asher and Ollie/Landon/Some Other Dude try to create. And with that means Gen 10 kid will be somewhat like Lily.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

At this point I can see Lily being a surrogate for any family Asher and Ollie/Landon/Some Other Dude try to create. And with that means Gen 10 kid will be somewhat like Lily.

I agree...Lily will be egg donor/surrogate!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @MonaSolstraale Hehehe glad Lily could amuse you there! Her intentions are always good, yes, but she is definitely has an interesting way of doing things... And prom is next chapter! :smiley: Which I’m hoping will be less than two weeks away this time 🤞🏻

@haswh Their personalities definitely go together well. She is a great best friend to Asher, and he loves her very much :heart:

@VanPelt81 @pammiechick it’s definitely possible! You never know what the future could bring... but gen 10 is still a long way off! (Especially with this super slow update schedule :bawling: )
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @MonaSolstraale Hehehe glad Lily could amuse you there! Her intentions are always good, yes, but she is definitely has an interesting way of doing things... And prom is next chapter! :smiley: Which I’m hoping will be less than two weeks away this time 🤞🏻

@haswh Their personalities definitely go together well. She is a great best friend to Asher, and he loves her very much :heart:

@VanPelt81 @pammiechick it’s definitely possible! You never know what the future could bring... but gen 10 is still a long way off! (Especially with this super slow update schedule :bawling: )

two choices either like 1) what Pammiechick says (that Lilly will be Ollie/Asher's surrogate or b)Asher gets juiced up and accidently impregentants a girl
    6adMCGP.gif
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »

Ohhh ... I like this idea!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top