The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should we be able to knit?

1192021222325...Next

Comments

• lilybluesimslilybluesims Posts: 19 Member
    I actually voted for knitting because I was thinking about how cute it would be if a girl (or boy) knitted a scarf ( or hat or mittens) for the person that they liked. Either for Love Day or Winterfest. Basically, I 'd like my shoujo moment.

That being said, I hope that kids can knit also. It would be super cute if maybe the parent or grandparent can mentor them on how to make said garment. Based on the quality of the garment, I wonder if they will feel warmer or not...
    xz1R97il.png
  • ForeverRandom21ForeverRandom21 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd like if there were "projects" sims could do. And if Toddlers + pets could interact - cats playing with spools and balls of yarn and toddlers tossing it around / making a mess - that'd be really nice. Scarves could vary in length, be really short little messed up squares with threads messy at the ends if a sim is low in the skill, and longer and with less mistakes / better quality the higher skill there is.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Everything, including a 100 percent knitted walls, roofs, fences, gates,, trees, flowers, arches, statues, wishing wells, fountains, foundations, porches & chimneys. Lol
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions and ideas!

Now that we left the votes for clothing and Build/Buy mode items behind, it's time to close this topic. We will be sharing the results of the latest vote soon, but in the meantime - have you seen @SimGuruConor's questions here?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top