Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4: The lives of Premades

Comments

• DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited March 2020
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    You were right, it was better with pictures, I am loving Don and Nancy together! I also feel sort of sorry for Morgan, it's no fun being pregnant, no fun at all, she has my sympathies lol. Moria and Geoffrey are an interesting pair to put together as well, and make more sense than him and Nancy, he's just not got the right image for Nancy's lifestyle has he lol. It's going to be interesting to see what else goes on in your save, I will say though Billie, Alexander, Elsa and Olivia when they age up are stunning! I've never done that, they've never made it to puberty in my game, lucky things will never know spots or angst...might have to play with aging on lol. I've noticed since doing the 100 baby challenge that there is more depth to these sims than people let on, I find it interesting to see how others perceive them.

@Bloosmoo haha you like them? just wait untill Evie Delgato ages up lol the game might be bad at outfitting and giving the fitting hairdos...but you'll notice her when she is walking around...truuust me!

speaking of which @Peppermix how are the Delgatos even doing??? haven't seen anything about them??? did Supriya realize her dream of buying the vet clinic? or did she choose to care for her family in the end? and obviously i am very veery curious about your plans (and makeovers) for Evie ^_^
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @DanmanNefarius Yeah I like quirky cartoony sims with big boses, big ears, gaps in thier teeth, they are great. I don't do super pretty, it just isn't interesting. Put it this way, who would be more fun on the town, Brad Pitt or Kieth Richards....Richards you know you'd be having a laugh with while Pitt is busy flossing after his first bag of peanuts and flicking his hair about. Which is fine if you like that kind of fun, but I am always with the oddballs of life. Evie, I've aged up in cas and she appeals to me too, the only ones that have shocked me are Max Villareal and Chrissie wwhats her face from strangerville lol (she looked a bit like a frog). Like you I was hooked when I realized that @Peppermix had the same regard for Sergio as I did, I actually get angry looking at the guy in game, him and Gavin Richards! As for Judith ward my sims make a point of ignoring her, unless its a vampire Sim I'm playing and then she's the handy street corner snack-u-like. I mean she's always there for a reason surely.
    edited March 2020
    @DanmanNefarius Yeah I like quirky cartoony sims with big boses, big ears, gaps in thier teeth, they are great. I don't do super pretty, it just isn't interesting. Put it this way, who would be more fun on the town, Brad Pitt or Kieth Richards....Richards you know you'd be having a laugh with while Pitt is busy flossing after his first bag of peanuts and flicking his hair about. Which is fine if you like that kind of fun, but I am always with the oddballs of life. Evie, I've aged up in cas and she appeals to me too, the only ones that have shocked me are Max Villareal and Chrissie wwhats her face from strangerville lol (she looked a bit like a frog). Like you I was hooked when I realized that @Peppermix had the same regard for Sergio as I did, I actually get angry looking at the guy in game, him and Gavin Richards! As for Judith ward my sims make a point of ignoring her, unless its a vampire Sim I'm playing and then she's the handy street corner snack-u-like. I mean she's always there for a reason surely.

@Bloosmoo

who would be more fun to go into town with?? pretty sure that depends on ones personality :p not their looks hahaha and i am pretty sure the lionsshare of people would answer you: brad Pitt, since let's be honest to eachother :) both men and woman want a good looking piece of armcandy, it is just the way this overall shallow society works. me myself?? well the one who is the most fun to hang out with and has the best ideas for a fun evening.

that being said, i am totally with you on supermodel sims being boring and uninteresting unless they have anm interesting personality and/or backstory: i prefer unique sims myself, hence why i ADORED sims like TS 3's Lisa Bunch, Darlene Bunch, Lilly bo chique (she wasn't a supermodel but boy did she stand out in a crowd due to her unique and extravagant style!!). so i suppose we are somewhat alligned here tho i like to mix it up. and what i love about Evie the most is how super adorable her face is. she is the only sim in the game who has that and like i stated: i like sims that are unique and stand out in a crowd, be it pretty or outright odd like that Christie girl from strangeville.

and yeah, my sims also tend to ignore Judith (and all mean sims for that fact since i don't like rude and abusive people) but i do like her as a sim: she is well done and truly resembles the full of herself give no jacks big moviestar with an attitude ^_^ the only sim of mine who seems to hate her guts and Always wants to pick a fight is my sims version of Saints Row 3 Shaundi :P

question tho...what's so odd about Max Villareal??? he looks quite… normal to me (all aging sims look a bit odd because the game is just terrible at makeovers :P ). His brother Hugo is way less generic than Max
    edited March 2020
    @DanmanNefarius I have no idea what it is about Max that I find odd, is it the tiny eyes? the too small nose? I just find his face lacks character, it's a bit like looking at a pink balloon with a wig on top, it's just.....oh....ok, lets see how evil you really are then and the answer has to be not very from what I've read on here. Still it takes all kinds to make a world.....and who says that Kieth Richards isn't arm candy??? (just kidding but I like the fact he looks like a leather satchel with eyes) I'm loving the makeovers @Peppermix is doing though, especially Judiths, because honestly I swear that hair she has originally looks heavier than a wedge of bricks lol She's quite cute though and reminds me of a lot of current film stars.
    @DanmanNefarius I have no idea what it is about Max that I find odd, is it the tiny eyes? the too small nose? I just find his face lacks character, it's a bit like looking at a pink balloon with a wig on top, it's just.....oh....ok, lets see how evil you really are then and the answer has to be not very from what I've read on here. Still it takes all kinds to make a world.....and who says that Kieth Richards isn't arm candy??? (just kidding but I like the fact he looks like a leather satchel with eyes) I'm loving the makeovers @Peppermix is doing though, especially Judiths, because honestly I swear that hair she has originally looks heavier than a wedge of bricks lol She's quite cute though and reminds me of a lot of current film stars.

@Bloosmoo i don't even know who Keith? Richards (or is it really Kieth?) is but i think most women would pick Brad...? I do know how shallow women can be (not all are like that i know but a lot are! let us just be honest here..males are no different in that regard btw ^_^ most would pick Angelina Jolie over Missy Elliott -.- not me btw since i ADORE Missy and am a huge fan of hers)

and uhhh am i evil?? well.....partially guilty as charged XD but yeah i do not see the deal with Max myself but then again i never really care about the men in the sims 4 since none of them truly stands out: they are all kinda bland if you ask me, except maybe Joaquin Le Chien :) but it could be since he is a cool guy and often my friend since i am often a member of mix masters because i Always befriend Candy Behr and i like that club the most since i love DJ'ing.

Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones! (I knowI spelled it wrong but my fingers go faster than my brain and my soul is too lazy to correct it lol) I would never acuse anyone of being evil unless I knew them well enough for them to know I'm only joking. I'd meant how evil is Max Villareal :D And the jury says he isn't all that evil anyway.... I love playing Vlad, Jaques Villareal, Joaqchin le Chein and Bjorn Wassisface in Windenburg (see too lazy to even look it up would rather type loads because it's faster) Normally premades are friends, partners ect....but this thread makes me want to play them again! (And kill off Gavin Richards, Sergio, J Huntingdon and Mitchel Kalini, possibly Eric Lewis in there as well and that Justin Delgato...all in dramatic ways of course)
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    @Bloosmoo I really thought Max was evil, but despite his evil trait he treats people nicely. Or at least family and friends. He does a lot of pranks though, like overfloading toilets and he does TP the statue in Britechester a lot, but never does anything directly mean to other people.

I tend to make stories for my sims or tell them what to do sometimes like choosing their careers, where they’ll live, to have children or give them traits as they grow up. And of course I tell them to eat, sleep and so on. But most of the time they tend to choose their own life, who they romantically fall in love with and their friends.

For instance - Bob and Eliza just kept on fighting on their own. It got really bad. He met Dina at the gym and suddenly they were friends. One day she kept flirting with him and I thought «oh well.. if this is want you want, Bob». Bella got romantically involved with Don after I played Dine Out, and while they couldn’t keep their eyes of each other, Mortimer never seemed to do anything for Bella. I even made Bella break up with Don and they still managed to get back together.

I did decide to bring Luna and J together, but J chose to love Nalani without my interference. I chose to bring Clara and Dominic together, but seriously.. that man.. he just keep finding other women on his own. Same for Jade Rosa and Sergio. What is the matter with those people??

For a moment there was a real drama situation when Max and Olivia got together, but Olivia was in love with Alexander, Elsa was in love with Alexander and Alexander wasn’t in love with either of them. The game did that on its own.

@DanmanNefarius You’ll see Pierce and Evie when Pierce leaves for Foxbury Institute. :)

You won’t be seeing Sims from Vampires or Realm of Magic, because I do not own those packs and try to keep my occults to a minimum :wink:
    edited March 2020

The Pancakes Household

Dina is so proud of her family. She was so glad that she met Bob in the gym all those years ago, and that she went for it even though he was married at the time. Yes, she had felt bad for Eliza over the years, but she also knew that they were miserable together and that Eliza had found happiness with a new man. And beside, Bob was the man of her dreams (believe it or not!). He was a great father, a great husband and a great cook. He always took care of them and always made them feel appreciated.

Xc0WyiX.png
    XSTm8nP.png
    Kh2cm1a.png
    H8qpZxG.png

Bob fulfilled his lifelong dream of opening a diner named Pancakes. And guess what they served? Pancakes! Their oldest son Oliver has grown into a handsome teenager and a skilled cook. And Benjamin, the youngest, is an active child who spends most of his time playing soccer.

fM0a1Fx.png
    WJp8pml.png

Oliver Pancakes - Master Chef - Foodie, bro

The Rasoya Household

sVLORMA.png

Finally the big day arrived - the day of the wedding. Summer and Raj had been waiting for what seemed like forever to get married, and after three pregnancies, Summer finally fit into her custom wedding dress. They wanted a big wedding with a hint of indian traditions, so Summer got herself a light yellow-ish dress with pink details. They got married in Myshuno Meadows during the summer with family and friends.

8eiJPLG.png
    Summer is always keeping an eye on her kids..

k0RFAGx.png
    IjOtBoJ.png
    brbI1DG.png

It had been almost a decade since Raj proposed to his beautiful girlfriend in the streets of San Myshuno. Now they were married and celebrating with delicious food and a wedding cake made by Raj himself. Raj's best man Arun Bheeda made a beautiful toast during the reception and toastmaster Akira Kibo came all the way from Del Sol Valley to be a part of his best friend's wedding day.

rSMAVTB.png
    PirNuue.png
    Fe9HBmQ.png

The Landgraab Household

imW65Cw.png

The past year had been pretty rough for Malcolm. The accident in Strangerville, his ongoing affair, the abduction and the birth of Malcolm Jr, the death of his father Geoffrey and the confrontation with his brother Johnny Zest had taken its toll on him. He was on the edge of the tipping point when he received the sad news that his mother, Nancy Landgraab, had passed away (in bed with her boy toy drinking champagne). It was too much to handle for Malcolm and he had a mental breakdown. Cassandra called medical and had her husband sent to a "spa for rehabilitation" as she chose to call it. Cassandra had been thought well by Nancy Landgraab.

KhLAANz.png

Cassandra has had a tough couple of years as well. Not only did she give birth to Cornelia, but she witnessed her husband go through pregnancy and give birth to an alien baby, only to go behind her back and keep it rather than send it back home as they agreed to in the first place. At first she was furious, but at the same time.. it was an innocent baby and her husband didn't cheat on her. He didn't have a baby with another woman by choice, and he had no idea who the mother was. The poor little baby was loved by his father and to be honest -it would be just like an adoptive child. She might not be his biological mother, but she could absolutely be a mother to him. But after they decided to keep Malcolm Jr. they realized that.. well, he was blue and didn't look at all like a normal baby. Where they supposed to act like nothing?

edited March 2020
    Peppermix wrote: »
    Bella got romantically involved with Don after I played Dine Out, and while they couldn’t keep their eyes of each other, Mortimer never seemed to do anything for Bella. I even made Bella break up with Don and they still managed to get back together.

I did decide to bring Luna and J together, but J chose to love Nalani without my interference. I chose to bring Clara and Dominic together, but seriously.. that man.. he just keep finding other women on his own. Same for Jade Rosa and Sergio. What is the matter with those people??

@DanmanNefarius You’ll see Pierce and Evie when Pierce leaves for Foxbury Institute. :)

You won’t be seeing Sims from Vampires or Realm of Magic, because I do not own those packs and try to keep my occults to a minimum :wink:

@Peppermix

i find this extremely amusing :) guess even in this so called alternate world Donny cannot keep his hands of Goth women (Cassandra and Bella iirc) ^_^ in my own games he also seems to be very fond of my sims 4 version of Kaylynn Langerak for some reason XD

J.... he better not betray my beloved Luna! -.- or i will make him suffer (in my own game ^_^). not sure what the deal is with Dominic tho haha he also tends to flirt with other women in my games as well...poor Moira :( she is such a sweet woman. Jade tho i do get, it especially happens a lot if she in in a partyhaus gathering since one of their activities is to flirt with everyone around hence why i tend to avoid the place where they gather (the nightclub in windenburg). and well...Sergio.... it is sort of his thing to womanize women whom are rich or influential to further his own agenda as far as i am aware of. in my current game he is also trying to whoo Kaylynn because she is rich, leader of my own club the Saints which is outshining Paragons atm and she is a 5 star celebrity as well. on the other hand he seems to be scared of her right hand girl Lisa Bunch but she doesn't like him either because she is aware of his true intentions and in my story she has already threatened him if he would ever mess with her BFF she would make him pay.

good good :) i am very curious to Evies story :D and i do not really care for the vampires or RoM sims so that's allright by me. only one of the occults i tend to bother with myself is Lilith Vatore.. i Always kill of Vlad because i hate those uncontrollable hissers messing up my reputation -.- how can i help it they Always have to follow me around to hiss near me...

edit: not sure if you care but i too had an unexpected romance happening in my game today…. Kaylynn was just chilling at the bar after showing Thorne Bailey what a real talented musician entertains sounds like and out of the blue Luna just opened a series of romantic advances towards her....and Kay seemed to enjoy it a lot XD guess Don Lothario dropped the ball this time lol it is adorable tho :) they really do seem to like eachother a lot! and how could i say no to one of my favorite premades making a move on one of my sims ^_^
    umSIRh2.png
    atm the two lovebirds have gone steady and are heavily in love....much to the annoyance of their housemate Lisa Bunch lol tho she is happy for her friends ofcourse ^_^ Lisa is enrolled in University atm for her distinguished degree in Drama so she can become a famous simstagram star. Kaylynn and Luna are still in highschool but they plan to do fine arts and make it big in thje music bizz together.
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on

The Foxbury Roomies

ciYt6vY.png

Elsa loved her new life at Foxbury Institute with Billie Jang. She loved her classes, she loved the architecture, she loved the teachers and she loved the parties. Elsa took 4 classes per semester, which required a lot of work, but she had a talent for biology and had time to hang out with friends as well.

071aSrR.png
    h7u7jby.png
    FqL1EVf.png

Since she was a straight-A student she was often paid to give lectures. Elsa promised herself that she would try new things and enjoy her time at university, so she never missed a party (unless it was close to exams of course). Most people tend to have a hard time trying to balance necessary homework and still maintaining a social life, but just like most things in her life - Elsa had everything under control. Or, her keg stand needed a little bit practice to be honest.

11EFRtd.png
    iu4KWo9.png
    KS7Xa7S.png

Billie also loved Foxbury, but she still missed San Myshuno a lot. She was taking a break from her relationship with Duane to figure out what she wanted to do with her life, and she was pretty sure that she wanted to stay in the big city. With a degree in communications she would be able to work as a journalist for one of San Myshuno's news papers and stay close to her family at the same time. And she wanted to marry a man who felt the same way, but she also knew that it meant the end of her relationship with Duane. He deserved to be with someone who felt the same way he did, and not to settle for anything less.

XCLHbeN.png
    hDLytMc.png
    qZjpRc1.png
    akhoPBf.png

So one night she sat down with Duane and told him everything. It was really painful to let go of the person she had loved for several years and grown attached to, but it was the right thing to do. He was the best guy she knew and she was sure that he would find someone new in no time.

The Britechester Roomies

5PZ7ATe.png

Now, Olivia had a really hard time being roommates with her ex-boyfriend Max. All though she was the one to turn him down several times, it was really hard to witness his quest to hook up with every hot girl at campus. Max did try his best to make her jealous, but at the same time he was single and surrounded by beautiful women. What was he supposed to do? He might as well enjoy his time at Britechester instead of begging Olivia to take him back.

ESPbyfg.png

So Max had fun.

e4GkGpq.png
    RrH4m5q.png
    TbHsS5i.png
    w9hEMA5.png
    QpNrpLU.png

A lot of fun.

R4Kt8Oj.png

While Max and Olivia did their best to avoid each other, Alexander did his best to take care of them both. Max was his best friend and he had promised Elsa to look after Olivia while she was at Foxbury Institute. Alexander hated the drama, but he did his best to support them. It wasn't easy trying to focus on his economy classes, while being a part-time therapist for Olivia, or to get some sleep while being roommates with Max who never seemed to sleep alone in his bed. But that's what friends are for, I guess?
    Your Elsa is so pretty! What did you do to her? In my game she's ok but she has a very flat face. Also, love that Max is enjoying all that Uni has to offer and a little more besides....
    Your Elsa is so pretty! What did you do to her? In my game she's ok but she has a very flat face. Also, love that Max is enjoying all that Uni has to offer and a little more besides....

I don’t think I did anything but change her hair and eyebrows! But in some of my previous saves she looks a little bit different with more narrow eyes and flat nose. I read somewhere that Elsa can either grow up beautiful or not so much, while Alexander seems to look exactly the same each time.

The Delgato Household

6SsQ0In.png

Supriya stayed home with her children until Pierce graduated from high school and applied to Foxbury Institute to study physics. She always dreamed of opening her own vet clinic, but she didn't have the time or the money to do so, and she knew she could always apply to a job at Brindleton Pawspital if they ever needed help. And one day they did. She initially stepped in as a veterinarian when Luna Villareal had to take some maternity leave, but was offered a permanent position because of her talent and ability to calm down every nervous customer who walked into the clinic.

nYP3MTJ.png
    3CGmll4.png
    OgBTKUC.png

Both Justin and Supriya worked long hours, which meant that Evie spent most days home alone with Blue and Bartholomew A. Bittlebun, Sr. Or so they thought. She was actually spending most of her time with her boyfriend Tane Ngata, who she met during her family vacation to Lani St. Taz.

Qc3aT3o.png
    rqAbskF.png

Evie Delgato - Friend of the Animals - Dog lover, cat lover

The Huntingon-Villareal Household

J loved his daughters more than anything. In fact he loved them so much that he couldn't stand the thought of not being there for them, which made him lay awake at night thinking about his son Mauí. Mauí was the son of J and Nalani, who he had never met, but was living somewhere off the coast of Sulani. Mauí grew up without a father. Mainly because J didn't know he existed, but also because he didn't know how to tell his wife that he had a son with another woman. All though it happened long before they got married, the truth would change their relationship.

50oCsog.png

But J couldn't ignore the fact that his son grew up without even knowing him, so he told Luna that he had to go on a business trip, packed his bags and went to Ohan'ali Town to find them. The last time they met, Nalani told him to come live with them for good, but J knew that was impossible. Especially since the birth of his daughters. J knew that Nalani would feel his presence in the tropical islands. Apparently it was one of their abilities as mermaids, so he sat down on a bench and waited for her to find him.

csmRq3v.png

Suddenly she appeared in front of him. She was human and and carrying a child on her back. J knew she would never expose her mermaid form unless necessary, it was after all her best kept secret, and since his son might share her biology it was best to stay on dry land. J looked the boy in his eyes. He had polynesian features and black hair like his mother. He didn't look anything like J at first, but then he noticed his nose. The boy had his nose.

nF2Vu41.png
    fber6e9.png
    CvcV7K9.png

J wasn't sure what to say. What do you say in a situation like this? Nalani broke the ice and asked J if he was ready to leave with them, but he wasn't. J told Nalani about his daughters and that he couldn't do that to them, but he really wanted to get to know Mauí. There had to be some way he could stay in his marriage and still get to know his son. Since they didn't know for sure if Mauí was a merman, he had to live close to water just in case. He had to stay close to the rest of the mermaid pack to be safe.

ffENF0G.png

J enjoyed every moment with Nalani and Mauí before he had to leave and go home to the rest of his family. He didn't know if or when he would see them again, but he knew that he had to tell Luna the truth. She deserved the truth. They all did.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Hey Peppermix! Love the Premades! In my new save file, my Sim just got pregnant by Mortimer.

The Britechester Roomies

L1bCyMv.png

Both Olivia and Max failed their first and second semester and were officially on probation. Olivia had been too focused on all the drama with Max and Max had been more busy hooking up than studying for his exams. Olivia decided to focus on her studies and had to make up for the lost time by taking 4 classes at once. It was almost impossible, but she had to try because her professors were about to give up on her.

uLYWhfy.png
    bxSKfTr.png

To make up for it she volunteered to model for figure painting classes. She was discovered by one of the photography students and was offered to do fashion shows on the weekends. For most drama students this would be crossing some sort of line, but Olivia didn't mind. She knew she had legs to die for.

B6iHKtF.png

Alexander was a little bit stressed out when he heard that Duane and Billie had called off their engagement and gone different ways, but knew he had to trust Elsa. It was hard though, because he knew that guys were always hitting on her. But to Alexander, Elsa was the love of his life, so one day he asked her out on a date in Britechester city and proposed in front of a local bakery.

iMkt0Kg.png
    GbHMEjr.png
    cQykEMq.png

The Foxbury Roomies

jETG9cN.png

Happily engaged Alexander and Elsa found a lot of time to.. well, enjoy their engagement. Billie often felt like the third wheel, but one day she ran into Pierce Delgato who was studying physics at Foxbury Institute. They went on a couple of dates, but it never led to something serious since he was very busy with his studies and had volunteered to give lectures for first year students.

QUT5Fhh.png
    6FTfZqd.png

She also went on a date with Cameron Fletcher, but that turned out to be worst date ever so..

BkJBUCQ.png

..she focused on her grades instead.

US4HdPU.png
    RTBFX0r.png
    OIWC7L9.png

And wild parties at dormitories..

KSVGdo1.png
    dVGL6SE.png
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    @Peppermix I love this thread!!!! I've done similar this in some my saves. I really wish we had the model career for real, but for not Olivia in multiple saves of mine is a trendsetter...

The Goth Household

Mp4aNOB.png

Ophelia Villa never felt like a particulary big house when Bella and the kids lived there, but now Mortimer found himself wandering the big empty house closing curtains and locking doors everywhere. Cassandra and Sophia's rooms looked just like they left it, only covered in dust, and no one had been in Alexander's room since he moved out. He thought about turning it into a study, but it felt wrong. Especially since he denied Maaike to turn Sophia's old bedroom into an office. Those were the only rooms left in the house where it looked like time stood still.

K1nJ1NQ.png

He had many regrets. Of course he regret that he had cheated on Bella, but leaving her was the right choice. He was in love with Maaike and he knew Bella was in love with Don, even though she had tried her best not to. Now they were engaged and maybe it was meant to be that way. Maybe Maaike expected a ring too, but Mortimer didn't feel the need to remarry. Cassandra stopped by occasionally to visit with her children and Mortimer ran into Alexander from time to time, but Sophia refused to visit her father and his new girlfriend. The house felt empty. It sure did.

The Britechester Roomies

uL0frYr.png

Olivia was no longer on probation after having failed her first semesters. She had worked hard to get good grades and was rewarded with a B+. She began dating a guy named Tim, who she met at a party in her dorm a few weeks back, ant the two lovebirds were almost inseparable. Well, until Max Villareal had enough. Max was tired of watching Olivia make out with Tim in front of him all the time. He knew she only did so to make him jealous or to get back at him for dating other girls, but now he had had enough of it. Max went all up in Tim's face and asked him to back away from Olivia, to which Tim replied a nasty comment about his previous relationship with her.

T61AnSI.png
    D66D7jG.png
    a2M1qSD.png

A rage built up inside Max as he punched Tim right in the face. Olivia screamed and tried to drag him away from her boyfriend, but Max was too strong, so Alexander came to rescue. Olivia was sad. She never intended to hurt Max this much, or to make him so jealous that he would punch someone else. At the same time.. he was such a bad boy and she really had a thing for bad boys.

eo0710J.png
    0TlWEQl.png
    mSQ1K5Z.png

Tim got a nasty bruise over his eye and while she knew she should have been supporting him, all she wanted to do was to be with Max. So Olivia broke up with Tim and went to find Max.

8UP0yKy.png
    0BigGBm.png

Max was expelled from Britechester for a whole semester after the incident and Tim got probation. Both Alexander and Olivia had to move out of the dorm because of too much drama, and while they didn't get probation, they had to find a new place to stay. Max decided to drop out and move to San Myshuno. He might not have gotten a degree in Villainy, but he did leave with a girlfriend.

The Foxbury Roomies

JmB1qbd.png

While Britechester seemed to involve a lot of drama, Elsa and Billie had the best time at Foxbury Institute. During their last semester at Foxbury they decided to explore everything the university had to offer. Elsa got really into soccer and Billie joined the Foxbury Spirit Squad.

T6QMoPP.png
    qIImu6Y.png
    TDoENdp.png

Both Billie and Elsa graduated with honors. Billie was offered a job as a journalist in San Myshuno and decided to rent the apartment nextdoor to her parents. Since Elsa graduated with honors from her distinguished degree, she was offered a job as a Medical Specialist at Cut-n-Gut Health. It was a dream come true since most medical students need to go through years of residency and a couple of years as a General Practitioner. But I guess the Chief of Staff must like her. Bjorn Bjergsen bought Elsa a lot overlooking the ocean in Brindleton Bay as a graduation gift, so Elsa planned on moving home to her father until Alexander graduated from Britechester and they could move into their new dream home.

U1SBcpk.png

But before heading home, Elsa and Billie threw one last keg-party with their roommates. Even Olivia had the chance to stop by!

k121S5m.png
    jGN5krG.png
    i9iR9b4.png
    wwfjb3s.png

The Landgraab Household

GLLdYue.png

Malcolm got out of rehab a few weeks back after dealing with the death of his mother, Nancy. A lot had changed since he went away, but Cassandra was glad to have her husband back. It was hard to be a single mom of three children, especially when one of them is an alien you've kept a secret for a whole year. Or, Cassandra had told her mother Bella, who despite everything believed her daughter when she told her about about Malcolm Jr.

i9odeKf.png
    XydefQz.png

Cassandra and Malcolm didn't know what to do. Malcolm Jr was a lot older than when he left for rehab and it was getting quite hard to keep him from everyone. You just don't announce that you've given birth to a blue baby.. alien. But one day when Malcolm was getting up to give Malcolm Jr a morning bath, the little blue toddler gave his father a hug before changing into human form.

kw21xw6.png

The little toddler had finally learned how to disguise himself. Cassandra decided to announce that they had adopted a toddler (and that Malcolm Jr's striking resemblance to his father was just a coincidence..).

The Britechester Roomies

TMNuvrR.png

Alexander had worked hard to get good grades and was rewarded with A+ on his final exam in economy. Olivia graduated with B+ in drama, which was quite impressive considering she failed two semesters and was almost expelled. After graduation Alexander planning on moving in with Elsa in their brand new house in Brindleton Bay, while Olivia decided to move in with Max in his new penthouse apartment in San Myshuno.

w14Z4Hi.png

But first, they had to throw one last party.. which (like any Britechester party) involved a lot of alcohol and a little bit drama.

UySlSUf.png
    rwRAyYC.png
    VaPZRkR.png
    fH3YIgR.png
    8zVPebO.png
  • ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    Hey!
    Actually I'm thinking about zoe and raj being together too but I'm in the other hand in hesitant because I remaid one of my sims 3 alvi household sims just to marry raj too
    I'm really doubtful
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    This is a lot like my playstyle, I think, with different plots. I don't play with all of the pre-mades but I play a similar realistic rotational style.

Anyway, this is a fun read and it's cool to see the different things that you do.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I’ve been busy moving into a new house. A little advice: Don’t move during a pandemic. My country is no longer in lockdown, but still.. it has taken a lot of time.

But I’ll post soon (already written a lot) once I get settled.

Stay safe! See you soon :)
  • FiddelizFiddeliz Posts: 39 Member
    Hi @Peppermix ! Just wanted to tell you that this is amazing and I am really impressed by your work, I wish I had the patience and imagination to do something like this.
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Peppermix wrote: »
    Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I’ve been busy moving into a new house. A little advice: Don’t move during a pandemic. My country is no longer in lockdown, but still.. it has taken a lot of time.

But I’ll post soon (already written a lot) once I get settled.

Stay safe! See you soon :)

Lol. As funny as it is (not really)... I just moved too and I have the exact same advice for everyone. Don't move during a pandemic. It's... tiresome.
    Hope you're all settled in now, I don't envy you the move.
    Finally! Feels good to be back :)

The Lothario-Bachelor Household

4SSsfX8.png

Bella and Don were in the middle of their wedding plans when Don got a phone call from an old friend. It was Jorge Lothario, Don Lothario’s half brother. Jorge was the son of Nicolo Lothario, Don’s father, and was born outside of marriage. As a child Don never considered Jorge to be his brother since they didn’t grow up in the same household and because he was a constant reminder of his father’s infidelity, but as they grew older they realized they had more in common than they thought. They parted ways as Don decided to move far away from his family to live with the Caliente sisters.

YNin32P.png

Jorge had heard a rumor that his brother was getting married and was pretty upset that he didn’t tell his family, but most of all he was worried for his brother’s behavior. Don Lothario was a bachelor, not to be married to one. How on earth did this womanizer with serious commitment issues propose to someone? Jorge had to find out, so he went to see his brother. Don was not happy to hear his little brother questioning his life choices and asked his brother to go back home, but Jorge refused to leave without meeting his future sister-in-law.

ZEnVvyF.png

Jorge and Don had a lot more in common than just their dad. They were about the same age, were non-committal and alluring, and had almost the same taste in women. When Don moved in with the Caliente sisters, Jorge made sure to sleep with both Nina and Dina before Don was able to. And to be on the safe side, Jorge slept with Katrina, too. Now, it’s not difficult to understand why Don never told his brother about Bella.

25rE0T5.png

Bella had never heard about Jorge before either and was rather upset that her fiancée had kept him a secret for all these years. Jorge convinced Bella to go out for lunch to get to know each other better. Don didn’t like the idea at all, but Bella said he had to trust her.

9HV9JpA.png
    fx2hV2F.png
    fvKeYdN.png
    f2XOXBg.png

Still, Jorge tried his best to seduce Bella, and all though she found it quite tempting – she told him that she was in love with Don and that she had been in love with him for most of her life. Afraid that it would destroy his relationship with Don, Jorge made Bella promise to keep his behavior a secret and told her that he would support Don's decision to marry her.

IRjCBpE.png
    fJV9DUl.png

Bella never intended to tell Don about what happened at their lunch date, because she knew it would do more harm than good. But it sure made her feel extra passionate and sexy for her soon-to-be-husband (lucky Don). She knew she looked amazing, especially in her twenties and thirties, but it felt good to know she was still turning heads wherever she goes.

The Kahananui Household

0X0z7W1.png

Mele knew it was time to leave Sulani. For many years she had watched the soothing waves outside Lani St. Taz, where her husband Alika died, but she had never dared to step into the ocean. They never caught the shark which killed him, but there hadn't been a shark attack in Sulani since that dreadful day all those years ago. Still, she couldn't get past her fears. She even refused her son Milo to swim in the ocean, which was getting kind of difficult since the little island was surrounded by water.

QMm21bI.png

So Mele packed her things and moved to San Myshuno with her son Milo and her butler George. Or, actually, George quit his job a long time ago. Over the years their relationship went from professional to more.. intimate. So he resigned from his job as a butler and moved in with his girlfriend instead.

The Pancakes Household

P8jh4Te.png

Bob and Dina were an ambitious couple. Dina opened her own flower boutique several years ago, and Bob had been working hard to get their new family restaurant up and running. The customers loved their pancakes. Even the food critics loved to stop by the little diner in Oasis Springs to get a taste of Bob Pancakes Deluxe, a thick pancake with caramelized bacon and syrup. But when Benjamin's birthday was coming up, the family decided to take a well-earned vacation to Sulani to celebrate.

bRl5pfm.png

Bob and Dina had been to Sulani once before on their honeymoon and they fell in love with the tropical islands. The last time he visited he didn't get to see his best friend Paolo Rocca, who moved to Ohan'ali town with Penny, but this time around they decided to rent a place nearby. Paolo and Bob hadn't seen each other for several years. The long distance and their busy lives with family and children made it difficult to find the time. Now, the kids were almost grown up and had so much fun hanging out.

OsFcgyn.png
    zr8JzCT.png
    TUgRX6z.png
    quTVLUG.png
    GbKMkG5.png

While Elaine and Benjamin became very good friends, Amy and Oliver fell head over heels for each other, which made Bob realize that Paolo and Penny might one day be in-laws if their romance could survive the long distance.

K4dyyql.png
    Lq6XSEH.png

Benjamin Pancakes - Bodybuilder - Bro, active