Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please clarify. Are we getting these craftables?

TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
People are still talking about knitting socks, potholders, mittens, and other items not currently being voted on or already in the game. Please clarify whether the knitting skill will include such new craftables.

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    While official word would be nice, I'm going with if we haven't seen it in a vote (and as a winner of said vote) we're not getting it.

At best, some modder might figure out a way to add new craftables once the pack is out.
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I'm going with if we haven't seen it in a vote (and as a winner of said vote) we're not getting it.

I'm assuming this as well. Having said that, I find it extremely irritating that none of the gurus have answered this question, given that it's been asked several times over the span of months.

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    If it wasn't in our votes, I doubt we're getting it. Kind of sad, because I would have loved to knit more stuff.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited March 2020
    Yeah it would be very nice to have answer

socks, mittens and decorative pillows were my top 3 wants of this pack but there wasn't really any in vote so :c
    I don't have very high hopes

I wish they at least add knitted looking items from base game to knitting skill
    and I hope they make rocking chair craftable via woodworking

will be very disappointed if the tragic clown and grimmy toys at least don't make it in
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I think it's clear that we're only getting the items we voted for. Maybe that's why they haven't clarified? In the item poll the knittable items are even separated with the blue marks.
  • Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    and I hope they make rocking chair craftable via woodworking

I hadn't even thought of that, but now that you've mentioned it, I want nothing more for rocking chairs! I'm always really disappointed that there's not more craftable items for the woodworking bench when I have a sim that goes into that hobby.
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited March 2020
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    While official word would be nice, I'm going with if we haven't seen it in a vote (and as a winner of said vote) we're not getting it.

At best, some modder might figure out a way to add new craftables once the pack is out.

@DaWaterRat I don't want to rely on mods to get the game they promised to me. I hoope they didn't include those, cuz they were for sure going to add them no matter what.
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I hope they make rocking chair craftable via woodworking

@Simmingal And I hope they make the cushions craftable via knitting.