Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Zei I have used nothing on his lips. Occasionally I will use lipstick on very paled skinned sims but, otherwise, the lips are untouched.
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Maxine is kissed by her love interest, Robert.
    49611005331_8eb65c9c7f_c.jpg
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    QUkIbwm.jpg
    Tasha feels worried but she's not sure why.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Pandora challenges Melanthe to a spellcasting duel in the cemetery

duel3_zpstdzuvrzl.jpg

Bonus pix behind the spoiler:
    duel2_zpspcdneoqh.jpg
    duel1_zps03o9isit.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Duncan is alone in the club! :no_mouth:

87370945_10157017550096497_1820764343331979264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=2fLhO9X8-0IAX9X6NfF&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=ecb6550e216868bca83c16b4c160d441&oe=5E96C95E
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Robert and Maxine are proving to be one of my favorite couples in my Decades Challenge so far. Here's a cute one of them at the end of one of their dates.
    49623080753_aab1cac84d_c.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Duncan talks to someone that he knows in a club:

89109521_10157017550166497_6053694758046400512_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=UFA3KDBJLEQAX-Tacu0&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=27f76fa1dfe951c0d79baf57f24daac7&oe=5E98F9AE
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • matthewst10matthewst10 Posts: 47 Member
    uNiDrWT.jpg
    Teen Vamp Witch Travels To Paradise; Becomes Dwarf! :joy::joy::joy:

teendwarf_zps6hkrzsn9.jpg
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited March 2020
    starguru wrote: »

I've had that happen in the past when my teens traveled to France to stay at their family vacation house. They would usually change back to their regular height but it was annoying when they first arrived. I was wondering if somehow the French location remembered their height from when they visited before as children with their parents.

Post edited by cwaddell on
    edited March 2020
    I've been recoloring the various Midnight Hollow rabbit-holes as part of my transformation of Midnight Hollow. This is the last picture this morning of a view of Simagon Alley.

UZ8BCjq.jpg

Other views of Simagon Alley
    AiDVCoO.jpg
    uraVv7A.jpg
    J1SY6gM.jpg

I'm not quite finished. I think I will replace all the small fir trees in the planted beds with something different. Maybe sweet gums for their red foliage in the fall. I don't think the town planners would just plant the same fir trees that are all over the area.
    cwaddell wrote: »

I've had that happen in the past when my teens traveled to France to stay at their family vacation house. They would usually change back to their regular height but it was annoying when they first arrived. I was wondering if somehow the French location remembered their height from when they visited before as children with their parents.

This was a first for me. The weirdest part was seeing how Pandora would be at child height when idle, stretch to teen height when walking or doing an activity, and then shrink again. :lol: It was simultaneously annoying and amusing, but a quick resetSim via MC fixed her.

You know, the same thing crossed my mind; about the IP location potentially holding onto her data from when she had last traveled to that world as a child. No idea if that's possible though, or if there was some other random glitchy weirdness. But interesting that we both experienced the same thing in similar conditions. I'll have to see if this repeats when she travels to the other worlds she'd visited as a child.
    ... I'll have to see if this repeats when she travels to the other worlds she'd visited as a child.

Let us know if it repeats with other worlds. I'd be interested to know one way or the other.

edited March 2020
    cwaddell wrote: »
    ... I'll have to see if this repeats when she travels to the other worlds she'd visited as a child.

Let us know if it repeats with other worlds. I'd be interested to know one way or the other.
    Well, I did some experimentation, quitting and restarting the game each time. I loaded the save just prior to Pandora travelling to Isla Paradiso and sent her there again—not unexpectedly, she shrunk to child size. I went one save further back and traveled to IP—she became a dwarf again. I tried a few more times from a couple different saves, and also varied the home I moved her into (I tried both houseboats and land lots). No matter what I did, she was like a shrinky d.i.n.k on arrival, lol.

But then, when I had her travel to Appaloosa Plains (a world she also had traveled to as a child) instead of IP, she didn’t shrink. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After all that, I just went ahead with my vacation plans in IP for her with the most recent save, and then sent her home. This isn’t a last pic, but I grabbed this one of her after a rabbithole adventure in a miner tunnel. I thought the notification was funny and somewhat relevant, lol, considering I had compared Pandora to a dwarf previously.

dwarfnotif_zpswyzstx5e.png

Out of curiosity, I sent her to IP again after she had returned from her first vacation there as a teen. Obviously, I couldn’t get enough of all that restarting and reloading. :tongue: And this time, she stayed the normal teen height. :smiley: (But now I’m wondering what she’ll look like if she returns to IP as a YA! :lol:)

Anyway, despite all the reloading opportunities I’d had, I never swapped out my lighting mod for one with IP water, and still had my Midnight Hollow lighting mod in place. The water in IP was like ink. :lol: But since Pandora is part vamp and from MH, I think it rather suited her. So for my last screenshot, a nighttime dive:

Behold Pandora, Dark Sea Witch and Vampire of the Deep!

darkwaternightdive1_zpsd6gncryh.jpg

It’s a much more appropriately fearsome title than Teen Dwarf, lol.
    It was much brighter during the day dives, but still a bit eerie and oppressive with all that black water surrounding her.

darkwaterdaydive_zps75swtmrb.jpg
    Well, I did some experimentation, quitting and restarting the game each time.
    Out of curiosity, I sent her to IP again after she had returned from her first vacation there as a teen. Obviously, I couldn’t get enough of all that restarting and reloading. :tongue: And this time, she stayed the normal teen height. :smiley: (But now I’m wondering what she’ll look like if she returns to IP as a YA! :lol:)
    Interesting.

Behold Pandora, Dark Sea Witch and Vampire of the Deep!

It’s a much more appropriately fearsome title than Teen Dwarf, lol.
    LOL
    It was much brighter during the day dives, but still a bit eerie and oppressive with all that black water surrounding her.

darkwaterdaydive_zps75swtmrb.jpg
    I kind of like the dark water. Make it seem she's on a really deep dive.

edited March 2020
    I decided to start using Pose Player and so far I've had moderate success, but could use more practice. This is my second attempt to pose a scene. The poses I used were created by Prettysgi.
    49632789176_2031cc819e_c.jpgr
    Post edited by KNORear on
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I both love and hate the birthday cake :lol:
    aj4RDDq.jpg
    She became a teenager and someone gotta eat all that cake :relieved:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr

I finished recoloring all the community lots in my altered version of Midnight Hollow. This picture of the hospital is my last shot.
    iiXlqRg.jpg

I decided to use the trees from University instead of the Black Gums on the simagon ally lot.
    3HTLL6m.jpg
    cUNBHAQ.jpg
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    edited March 2020
    I did some more makeovers. So much fun!

@cwaddell I love your recolors!

https://imgur.com/a/72HMi7M

• WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-3529.jpg

Agnes having a lot of fun at the carousel (I´m attempting the very buggy babysitter career again, that´s her work wear).
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • matthewst10matthewst10 Posts: 47 Member
    Husband and wife watching TV:

PQgZxw0.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Adam, a werewolf Dad saying g'night to his little cub before heading out on a hunt.
    49607100702_bc62bb561a_o.jpg
    Plumbot proposal!

plumbotproposal_zpsqyioa557.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top