Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member

Expectant parents: "Having kids doesn't have to change your lifestyle"
    Alice Martin: ...

Rl3Hjef.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    edited March 2020
    kHjfVsd.png

*sigh* ...sometimes i really hate this game....

i'll let you guys try to guess how old this piece of trash random generated vermin is -.- sorry for my somewhat… unfriendly attitude towards this thing but i am already known for my dislike of this kind of random generated sims, and i have a true hatred for paparazzi, both in real life and in the games (i hate them in ts 3 as well). i am really baffled they are even allowed to harrass people like they do. if i would stalk someone like they do i'd be thrown in jail >.<

i get it the game needs NPC's (even tho the game uses premades for bartenders, bouncers and stall vendors anyways -.-) but why do 90% of all randoms have to look utterly stupid, out of place and almost Always the freaking same??? for all those who dare to claim they add diversity -.- they are less diverse than the residents of just Willow Creek alone!! they Always are obese females, pearshaped males or outright scary elders who would frighten even parents to the point where the Indominus Rex frowns it's eyebrow

The good news with the Elders, that even when playing your game on Long, they will die off eventually. I had a batch of Paparazzi who followed my Global Superstar into his Dorm at uni. Half of the females were preggars. Now, that was a switch. LOL

ugh they do? haven't done dorm living anymore since the first time i did it...got tired of being surrounded by lame randoms all day. i prefer my personal home lot to be forbidden for random generated vermin and especially paparazzi.... ever since GF and thus uninvited guests running into my home i began to enjoy the violence mod XD my homelot literally has the rule "trespassers will be shot" >:)

Yeah, they do:
    MeXPFz8.jpg

One even caught Erik in his 'Tommy-Johns'
    zBZT59b.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    @Peppermix No, not at all. LOL Except, yes it does. Wings get clipped, but I don't regret having the three children I have. They're all grown up now, and now I get to do what I want to do. :* Within reason, of course.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Welcome to my world Holden Roswell.
    QnrpY0p.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    kHjfVsd.png

i'll let you guys try to guess how old this piece of trash random generated vermin is -.- sorry for my somewhat… unfriendly attitude towards this thing but i am already known for my dislike of this kind of random generated sims, and i have a true hatred for paparazzi, both in real life and in the games (i hate them in ts 3 as well). i am really baffled they are even allowed to harrass people like they do. if i would stalk someone like they do i'd be thrown in jail >.<

i get it the game needs NPC's (even tho the game uses premades for bartenders, bouncers and stall vendors anyways -.-) but why do 90% of all randoms have to look utterly stupid, out of place and almost Always the freaking same??? for all those who dare to claim they add diversity -.- they are less diverse than the residents of just Willow Creek alone!! they Always are obese females, pearshaped males or outright scary elders who would frighten even parents to the point where the Indominus Rex frowns it's eyebrow

I mean it's obvious whatever algorithm they're using for townies is broken and has been for 5 years or more.

There is still a HUGE over representation of:
    • Japanese-named male Sims with blonde hair
    • Obese or morbidly obese dark-skinned women.
    • Weird head dresses not connected to culture
    • THAT 🐸🐸🐸🐸 EYEBALL RING.

These days I just insta-kill any NPC wearing an eyeball ring. The game has to generate new ones, but they deserve death.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Peppermix wrote: »

Expectant parents: "Having kids doesn't have to change your lifestyle"
    Alice Martin: ...

Rl3Hjef.png

I am seriously thinking of moving to that lot. I just wish you could remove the hedge that is ruining a lot of the view.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    kHjfVsd.png

I mean it's obvious whatever algorithm they're using for townies is broken and has been for 5 years or more.

There is still a HUGE over representation of:
    • Japanese-named male Sims with blonde hair
    • Obese or morbidly obese dark-skinned women.
    • Weird head dresses not connected to culture
    • THAT 🌺🌺🌺🌺 EYEBALL RING.

These days I just insta-kill any NPC wearing an eyeball ring. The game has to generate new ones, but they deserve death.

pretty much but you forgot pearshaped bodies for males. usually almost all of them Always are pearshaped.

btw the guy in the screen is a young adult.. in case you thought it was an elder

• DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I'm playing in the Bad to Good Legacy (which is very different then my normal playstyle) and Rocky seems to be embracing his bad side. :DL4CCJUg.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    9ttjorL.png
    His name is Kai and he's a merman. The dog is called Honey. :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member
    iv9Bma3.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • faeriedustefaerieduste Posts: 44 Member
    03-08-20_43344_AM.png
    Had my sims Sophia and Izzy Oriell visit the saloon in Brindleton Bay!
    Origin ID: faerieduste
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited March 2020

ftcFRds.png

They really are beautiful together.

In my game Luna Villareal and J Huntington III are married and have three beautiful daughters. All though, J has a kid with Nalani Mahi'ai that Luna doesn't know anything about..
    edited March 2020
    9fWjFAd.png

ladies and gentlemen... meet Genji Sakamoto (geez different name for a change *cough cough*). he is a famous...ermmm what does he do? well.... jobless and homeless pearshaped (geez surprising..the game sure is Original when spawning new pests to harrass my sims) old geezer :D he has no skills, no job, no home and is generally a totally useless waste of space :D yet for some reason he has *earned*? celebrity status: he is apparantly a B-lister lol not sure how he became famous but okayyy? and the game has the audacity to have my 5 star musicians, whom actually worked for their hardearned fame and fortune to be fans of this useless worm and spam my whims with try to greet this guy or get his autograph?? yeah game...good joke!

no but seriously...can't they just patch in a mechanic which will have specific sims like ambitious ones or music lovers to actually be able to earn their celebrity instead of flooding my world with these annoying nobodies pretending to be stars??? i want to see sims like Sofia Bjergsen actually do what their bio states, grab a guitar and play for tips to gain her own celebrity status instead of her being a fan all the times to useless worms like this guy. it is immersion breaking and generally extremely aggrevating. and what is the whole deal with spawning random teen girl celebs with the Baby Ariel traits every time i even set foot in Del Sol Valley??? we already have her around??why does the game feel compelled to spawn MORE of them???
    edited March 2020
    ftcFRds.png

They really are beautiful together.

In my game Luna Villareal and J Huntington III are married and have three beautiful daughters. All though, J has a kid with Nalani Mahi'ai that Luna doesn't know anything about..

@Peppermix
    i do not like J at all (only reason i keep that Household even around is because of Zoe Patel) but can you please show me the kids?? i do love Luna a lot and she is almost Always part of my active household and i want to know which dude matches well with her genetics-wise. i can Always drown the fellow once he has fulfilled his duties >:D
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Just dreaming of the sunshine and sea...
    03-08-20_3-15-44%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    edited March 2020
    Vdzz0bR.png

Luna and Morgan, the new rising sensations in showbizz land, are having a blast doing some karaoke together drawing quite the attention of their adoring braindead fans (yeah i dislike fans in this game.... EVERY non-celeb is auto-fanned and is utterly useless if a celeb is around...which is pretty much all the times -.- all sims do when fanned is either spam fan requests or whisper/enthousiast all day long which i find utterly boring if i head out to say a night club -.- nobody on the dancefloor but some celeb and a circle of clapping idi0ts around him/her)

5BaGAv1.png

in the other room their superstar mentors are showing yet another crowd of folks how it is done ^_^

still a useless crowd but at least the group of close friends is having a blast :) forgot how much fun karaoke can be but yeah… it can be such a pain to head out with celebs -.-

RUWiCsK.png

And here Teacher and student are going at it :) and boy has Luna made a lot of progress :D she is actually a great singer atm but still nobody has beaten karaoke champ Selena (one of my 5 stars)….yet. maybe Luna will pull it off once she masters singing??
    @DanmanNefarius

All three look just like Luna (one + twins). Same eyes, nose, mouth, haircolor, skintone. It will be really difficult to tell them apart. But J and Luna share some similar genetics. I can post pictures later.

I have one active save with every premade household and some of them actually make beautiful children.

For example Dina Caliente brings a lot of good genes to the table. She has a kid with BOB PANCAKES(!) and that guy looks like a model :o
    edited March 2020
    @DanmanNefarius

All three look just like Luna (one + twins). Same eyes, nose, mouth, haircolor, skintone. It will be really difficult to tell them apart. But J and Luna share some similar genetics. I can post pictures later.

I have one active save with every premade household and some of them actually make beautiful children.

For example Dina Caliente brings a lot of good genes to the table. She has a kid with BOB PANCAKES(!) and that guy looks like a model :o

@Peppermix

and yeah i do know some of them can have reall stunning kids. Morgan Fyres is one of my faves as well when it comes to kids and i noticed Summer Holiday is very good at having quite handsome sons: she was having an affair with Max Villareal and all three of their sons looked real good! Candy Behr is a bit of a hit or miss but i have seen some real good lookers when she and Caleb Vatore had some fun (tip: don't get her and Joaquin together >.< terrible combo genetics wise). Kayla Flemming is also an interesting one and Holly Alto also usually has really gorgeous daughters.

I know Dina is also a very good one...but what did she see in Bob annoying pest..err pancakes?? Don Lothario can also have very good results if mated with the right women...ergo ditch Katrina -.- and get it going with Kayla Flemming...now these two made some real lookers in one of my saves where the two fancied eachother.

fun fact lol: in my own save it was actually Eliza who was bad :P she had a kid with Marcus flex ^_^ the game gave him that stupid afro and a horrible outfit, yet underneath that was quite a handsome man! Marcus usually gets you reall buff offspring...great for males but uinless you like buff women...yikes when it is X X chromos

Sergio Romeo btw is also a good option, even with his supposed GF Siobhan! in my save tho he cheated on her with my TS 4 version of TS 3 classic Lola Belle and they had a gorgeous daughter who looked a lot like mom and another sister who looked quite similar to...Luna!

SGimQTI.png

the one singing is their firstborn, the one on the organ is the Luna lookalike ^_^

gotta test Evie Delgato sometime tho...because she turns out to be one heck of a gorgeous girl when she grows up! can't wait to see what kind of kids she could have!

nAkMbrp.png

this is Evie grown up ;) not bad at all right??? she has such adorable eyes!
    @DanmanNefarius

Well, Bob got really into fitness and met Dina at the gym. He shaved some of his beard and lost weight. Still looks like Bob, though.

I actually made Candy have a child with Joaquin and.. well.. I totally agree.

Summer Holiday has good genes and her daughters look just like her. In my save she had two daughters and two sons with Raj Rasoya. You can see some of his genes, but it’s mostly Summer.

Katrina and Bjorn made a beautiful daughter in one of my previous saves. But don’t mix Hugo Villareal and Eva from Partihaus...

If its okay I’ll post the link to my story below. I have a story based on this save and have several pictures of my premades children.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/925921/ts4-the-lives-of-premades/p1
    edited March 2020
    @DanmanNefarius

Well, Bob got really into fitness and met Dina at the gym. He shaved some of his beard and lost weight. Still looks like Bob, though.

I actually made Candy have a child with Joaquin and.. well.. I totally agree.

Summer Holiday has good genes and her daughters look just like her. In my save she had two daughters and two sons with Raj Rasoya. You can see some of his genes, but it’s mostly Summer.

Katrina and Bjorn made a beautiful daughter in one of my previous saves. But don’t mix Hugo Villareal and Eva from Partihaus...

If its okay I’ll post the link to my story below. I have a story based on this save and have several pictures of my premades children.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/925921/ts4-the-lives-of-premades/p1

@Peppermix wow.. many good ideas in there :D thanks for sharing! and yeah… i know how terribad Eva mixes with most folks… hahaha and yeah..J better worship Luna for the vision she is! i love her to death! easily one of my favorite premades along with Morgan, Zoe, Summer, Elsa ( Sofia is also cute but way too bony for my tastes) and Evie. Sergio is quite the womanizer ey XD and the fact that he ends up with Judith Ward, another piece of work who is even famous for stepping on others to get what she wants ^_^ yeah that could give some fireworks allright lol who will crush the other first XD Sergio or Judith
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Vlad did Not Approve of the house colours the Vatores chose for Wolfsbane Manor.

Neither did the house's actual owner.

G6F6fmT.png
    @DanmanNefarius

As promised.. Luna and J's children :)

Victoria Villareal
    mXwRTmf.png

Vienna Villareal
    p5AWca1.png

Valentina Villareal
    7kolYTr.png
    @DanmanNefarius

As promised.. Luna and J's children :)

Victoria Villareal
    mXwRTmf.png

Vienna Villareal
    p5AWca1.png

Valentina Villareal
    7kolYTr.png

@Peppermix very lovely indeed :o and yeah :) they deffo take after their mom :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top