Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vlad the Dad (A 100 Baby Challenge, Vlad as ‘matriarch’) - *COMPLETED 3/29/20*

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited February 2020
    Ah, the invisible homework strikes again! I'll bet parent-teacher conferences are fun if Vlad is your parent...

Another lost soul comes to Bearcula seeking his aid. And polluting the dungeon's air. Thanks, Helena :D It's not like Vlad ever goes down into the dungeon anyway so your murder attempt will sadly fall flat

A flower crown AND an eyeball ring?! Clifton, what's wrong with you? :joy:

Maybe it's because I'm sleep deprived right now but Alvaro's sudden need to see a celestial body that he shouldn't know of at all was just way too funny... Kevin's probably wondering what the heck he's on about :joy:

I really hate those gnomes...

:joy::joy::joy:
    Helena: Is this a new inmate?

Kevin: Can we eat it?
    hahaha love it

I'd have thought that none of Vlad's adult kids would ever want to return to Straud manor, especially not to go and hug Vladdy daddy as if he didn't lock them in a dungeon for the most vital years of their lives...

Clifton and Tess must be so happy to finally get out of there

Ooooh I can't wait to see how Vlad and Makoa's kids turn out!

I get that demonic face slicing thing in tab mode all the time now. It's really creepy

Aww, poor Kevin :cry:

I don't blame Micheal for being so traumatised: he must have had a premonition of his toddlerhood

Wow, Helena. Just wow. How rude. She certainly takes after her father there then :joy:
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Nani stretching is weird. She looks like a kid but then on the next pic she's a toddler :D

Vlad patiently waiting for Liliana to finish slapping her husband :joy: That jealousy thing is too hilarious (and ridiculous)

Oh my gosh, HELENA :o

"I think they like the dungeon" together with crying toddlers :joy:

Vlad giving birth... The look in his eyes, like "where does this baby get out of my body?" o.O :D:D
    Cheating in TS4 should really have more consequences besides a slap and some relationship damage. I remember in TS3 when your partner would break up with you.

Haha I hate to think where those babies come out... Or where they grow!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Nani stretching is weird. She looks like a kid but then on the next pic she's a toddler :D

Vlad patiently waiting for Liliana to finish slapping her husband :joy: That jealousy thing is too hilarious (and ridiculous)

Oh my gosh, HELENA :o

"I think they like the dungeon" together with crying toddlers :joy:

Vlad giving birth... The look in his eyes, like "where does this baby get out of my body?" o.O :D:D
    Cheating in TS4 should really have more consequences besides a slap and some relationship damage. I remember in TS3 when your partner would break up with you.

Haha I hate to think where those babies come out... Or where they grow!

I totally forgot this happened in ts3 :o But that's more realistic.

Let's ignore where that all might happen :joy:
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Ah, the invisible homework strikes again! I'll bet parent-teacher conferences are fun if Vlad is your parent...

Another lost soul comes to Bearcula seeking his aid. And polluting the dungeon's air. Thanks, Helena :D It's not like Vlad ever goes down into the dungeon anyway so your murder attempt will sadly fall flat

A flower crown AND an eyeball ring?! Clifton, what's wrong with you? :joy:

Maybe it's because I'm sleep deprived right now but Alvaro's sudden need to see a celestial body that he shouldn't know of at all was just way too funny... Kevin's probably wondering what the heck he's on about :joy:

I really hate those gnomes...

:joy::joy::joy:
    Helena: Is this a new inmate?

Kevin: Can we eat it?
    hahaha love it

I'd have thought that none of Vlad's adult kids would ever want to return to Straud manor, especially not to go and hug Vladdy daddy as if he didn't lock them in a dungeon for the most vital years of their lives...

Clifton and Tess must be so happy to finally get out of there

Ooooh I can't wait to see how Vlad and Makoa's kids turn out!

I get that demonic face slicing thing in tab mode all the time now. It's really creepy

Aww, poor Kevin :cry:

I don't blame Micheal for being so traumatised: he must have had a premonition of his toddlerhood

Wow, Helena. Just wow. How rude. She certainly takes after her father there then :joy:
    Clifton was also wearing some kind of flower garland around his neck and also I think a vet t shirt... It was a look.

Haha I did think that about Alvaro too. Maybe he read about it on one of those toddler tablet games. Alternatively he might have been planning to lure Vlad out into the sun and have him burn up. Thankfully Vlad has full sun resistance though!

There is a constant line of Straud children at the door visiting. Maybe Vlad has them on parole and they have to keep reporting back for regular checks.

I already peeked at Vlad and Makoa’s kids as YA in CAS
    I was excited too given how cute Makoa is but honestly they’re disappointing

Helena’s attitude is making her my favourite triplet lol.
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    doggers123 wrote: »
    I forgot if I have ever said how much I love this. I once tried to do a Vlad the dad... it ended badly.
    Thank you so much! I think you may have told me about what happened when you tried it but I don't entirely recall. Did Vlad die or is that me misremembering?

I forgot how, but you are correct.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    edited February 2020
    Love seeing the triplet's group study sessions! They're preparing for a uni life that they'll never experience :joy:

They're all very good looking <3 (you already know I love the boys, Kevin's jawline is EVERYTHING, and Alvaro's eyes are <3<3<3
    Helena gets some love from me too because she got the eyes as well :D )

OHHHH MY GOD Lilith though :joy::joy::joy: omg nothing can ever make me laugh that hard again
    except it's silent wheezing because it's past midnight and if I were to laugh out loud I think a lot of people would be very displeased

Yay Kevin's back (albeit for a very brief visit)! Love him so much <3

Wow love Titus's amazing teleportation abilities. But of course he couldn't teleport himself back down :D

Oh, I thought Micheal looked kinda handsome, but then he turned to the side... Oh dear lol
    Love seeing the triplet's group study sessions! They're preparing for a uni life that they'll never experience :joy:

They're all very good looking <3 (you already know I love the boys, Kevin's jawline is EVERYTHING, and Alvaro's eyes are <3<3<3
    Helena gets some love from me too because she got the eyes as well :D )

OHHHH MY GOD Lilith though :joy::joy::joy: omg nothing can ever make me laugh that hard again
    except it's silent wheezing because it's past midnight and if I were to laugh out loud I think a lot of people would be very displeased

Yay Kevin's back (albeit for a very brief visit)! Love him so much <3

Wow love Titus's amazing teleportation abilities. But of course he couldn't teleport himself back down :D

Oh, I thought Micheal looked kinda handsome, but then he turned to the side... Oh dear lol

I don't imagine Vlad would ever fork out for uni for all of his many children or even let them go with a loan. He has other plans for the triplets...

Kevin's face with Alvaro's eyes would have been the dream... And that would basically have amounted to an Elle clone lol

Haha I am so glad that you enjoyed that joke. I don't know why it even occured to me when I saw that thought bubble, I am awful!

So many of Vlad's children are cursed with terrible side profiles!
    Ahh I read this chapter earlier but didn't have time to comment before I had to dash off to uni for a few hours, but I'm done for today so I'm commenting now :smiley:

Wow, family bonding! Very rare and incredible moment to see Vlad in a good mood :D

Haha love Vlad giving gifts to himself. And oh, now giving Tia a school project for Winterfest? That's even better :joy:
    Never let it be said that your father didn't care about your education, Tia

Ah, another daughter with the curse of the pointed chin. Think there are quite a few of them running around now lol

Yay, more homewrecking!

Oh I can't wait to see Vlad get social media famous. He's gonna get all the followers!

Hehehe, Gormenghast! <3
    Of course, you introduced me to it, but still!

Liberty is clearly preparing to move to her father Makoa's homeland of Sulani and needs to protect herself from the sun :joy:

Hmm, seeing YA Liberty from the side suddenly made me think: how do all these Straud children with a pushed in face but normal nose (ie not Vlad's nose) breathe?! Something in that airway must be compromised somehow...

Who told you that, Anaya? :lol:

Triplets again! Holy wow, only 31 more kids and you'll be done! Really impressive
    Ahh I read this chapter earlier but didn't have time to comment before I had to dash off to uni for a few hours, but I'm done for today so I'm commenting now :smiley:

Wow, family bonding! Very rare and incredible moment to see Vlad in a good mood :D

Haha love Vlad giving gifts to himself. And oh, now giving Tia a school project for Winterfest? That's even better :joy:
    Never let it be said that your father didn't care about your education, Tia

Ah, another daughter with the curse of the pointed chin. Think there are quite a few of them running around now lol

Yay, more homewrecking!

Oh I can't wait to see Vlad get social media famous. He's gonna get all the followers!

Hehehe, Gormenghast! <3
    Of course, you introduced me to it, but still!

Liberty is clearly preparing to move to her father Makoa's homeland of Sulani and needs to protect herself from the sun :joy:

Hmm, seeing YA Liberty from the side suddenly made me think: how do all these Straud children with a pushed in face but normal nose (ie not Vlad's nose) breathe?! Something in that airway must be compromised somehow...

Who told you that, Anaya? :lol:

Triplets again! Holy wow, only 31 more kids and you'll be done! Really impressive
    Aww thank you so much for finding time to comment despite being at uni and generally being a productive person with a life <3

I don't know what it is about Vlad's genetics which makes so many of his daughters end up with pointy chins! A few of them would be fine if not for the chin.

I don't think Vlad will let Liberty run off to Sulani. She is destined for Newcrest, which is now a military encampment for his army.

I guess Vlad's children should be grateful that they are vampires and don't need to breathe because you are right, the squished face offspring would otherwise have problems...

Yep only 31 more kids to go! Oh please let this be over lol
    One weekend away and I'm behind with the chapters :D

Why is there a rainbow over one of the triplet's head?

I hate it when sims take a piece of cake when you needed it for a birthday. Someone said it would help to have candles on the cake when you put it in the fridge. But I'm not sure if that helps.

Alvaro looks nothing like Vlad except for the hair color :o He's really handsome!

A new vampire world :o But is there enough space for all of them? There are over 50 by now :D And there are 15 lots with 8 empty spaces so... Oh, ok, nevermind :D You could fit 120 sims in there :D

Isn't it that when one child is taken away, all of them are taken away, too? It never happened in ts4 for me but I think it was like this in ts2 and ts3.

Oh my, an alien abduction! I hope he'll be pregnant! Wait, there's no empty slot, is there? :/

The presents :joy: Love it!

69 babies, so far already! Congratulations! And triplets again :love:

I hate it when sims take a piece of cake when you needed it for a birthday. Someone said it would help to have candles on the cake when you put it in the fridge. But I'm not sure if that helps.

Alvaro looks nothing like Vlad except for the hair color :o He's really handsome!

A new vampire world :o But is there enough space for all of them? There are over 50 by now :D And there are 15 lots with 8 empty spaces so... Oh, ok, nevermind :D You could fit 120 sims in there :D

Isn't it that when one child is taken away, all of them are taken away, too? It never happened in ts4 for me but I think it was like this in ts2 and ts3.

Oh my, an alien abduction! I hope he'll be pregnant! Wait, there's no empty slot, is there? :/

Sorry, I'm posting way too often. Just really want to get this done at this point! I tried putting the cake back in the fridge with candles on and so far no more cake thievery has gone on so I'd say that it works, thankfully.

Got to say that I love Kevin and Alvaro.

Yep, should be more than enough room for all 100 children in Newcrest. Don't know why I want them all in one world as I will never play this save again after the last child is born but it feels neat.

I believe that in TS3 if one child got taken away then they all did but I'm not so sure about in TS4. I THINK that only one child gets removed, which feels wrong. Like, if the parents aren't to be trusted with one child surely they shouldn't be trusted with any of them.

No more alien nuboos I am afraid!

Thank you, I am so ready for this to be over lol. I bet anyone following this is too as the posts must get very repetitive!

Sorry, I'm posting way too often. Just really want to get this done at this point! I tried putting the cake back in the fridge with candles on and so far no more cake thievery has gone on so I'd say that it works, thankfully.

Yep, should be more than enough room for all 100 children in Newcrest. Don't know why I want them all in one world as I will never play this save again after the last child is born but it feels neat.

I believe that in TS3 if one child got taken away then they all did but I'm not so sure about in TS4. I THINK that only one child gets removed, which feels wrong. Like, if the parents aren't to be trusted with one child surely they shouldn't be trusted with any of them.

Thank you, I am so ready for this to be over lol. I bet anyone following this is too as the posts must get very repetitive!

Oh no I didn't mean it as a complaint :) I love to have a new chapter every day :love:

With tons of birthdays it is more than just annoying to make one cake after another. Good thing the trick works!

Yeah it should be like in normal life: lose one child, lose all. As it should be! Kids aren't taken away for small reasons.

Aw :( I can't remember when I had the last abduction alien baby. It must be a year or longer :D

Haha, I still enjoy those chapters :p It might be the break in between that makes them still very enjoyable :)

Oh no I didn't mean it as a complaint :) I love to have a new chapter every day :love:

With tons of birthdays it is more than just annoying to make one cake after another. Good thing the trick works!

Yeah it should be like in normal life: lose one child, lose all. As it should be! Kids aren't taken away for small reasons.

Aw :( I can't remember when I had the last abduction alien baby. It must be a year or longer :D

Haha, I still enjoy those chapters :p It might be the break in between that makes them still very enjoyable :)
    Don't worry, I didn't think you were complaining :smile: it's just that I myself would find so much Vlad the dad a tiresome read! At least the end is in sight, however.

By the way, I need to catch up on your legacy so badly. I'm so sorry that I haven't managed to yet. I just want to finish this challenge and then I can use all the time that I had been devoting to writing blog posts to reading other people's blog posts.

The aliens seem to love abducting vampires, I have had way too many vampires abducted... Then again I mainly play with vampires lol.
    The end is neigh :D I admire you for getting this far! And you will complete it! That's such a grande thing to accomplish in this game :)

Oh it's ok :) I know that people have a real life and that this life can occupy you more than you'd plan :) There might be a tons of new chapters tho, depending on where you stopped :joy:

The last few abdcutions (like 5) where only when I had an alien live in the household. And then they don't come back pregnant at all :/

On to the new chapter :love:

I totally forgot about Theodore :o Dat nose tho...

Maybe vampire farts are different? Anciently old air stuck somewhere in their bowels from sucking blood too fast and sucking in some air as well? :D

It's kinda annoying that all the family members visit regularily. But for Vlad it is indeed useful :D And you can still say "You should have stayed away" :D

Kristie on her birthday reminds me of Cleetus from The Simpsons. I can't explain why.

I hope Vlad stays away from the dungeon when the drone follows his every step :p

It seems that the work from home option is buggy lately. I play the new law career and there are some tasks for the home office option that can't be fullfilled... -.-

The triplets look really cute. But as they're Vlad's kids they won't stay cute :D

1.6 million new followers :o Dat's crazy! But Vlad has all 5 stars, hasn't he?

Haha, it took you quite a while to get the same name twice :p I would mess up at 10 already.

2 million?! HOW? :o I had Veronica struggle so hard to get ANY followers :D

Jolene's hair looks unknown to me. What pack is it from? Also, why does her dark form look friendlier than her normal form?

The clog task is fun :D Nathan had it, too, and the last one he clogged, he complained that the sink is broken :D

Oops, sorry for the super long comment :#
    edited March 2020
    Travis must have been worn out by his romp with Vlad, poor guy! *cough*

Ah Theodore! I'm still sad at how good he looks comparatively to his mother. Maybe Vlad should have been the first spouse in your BOTU :joy:

I've never made my sims use a voodoo doll. I actually need to try it now...

Poor Anaya, all alone in the dungeon with no one to talk to but herself. And Bearcula, but we all know how much he doesn't give a plum :joy:

Hahaha love Vlad showing off his supposedly perfect home life to his social media followers :joy:

And with that, the triplets' hopes and dreams were all crushed, never to return! Dun dun dunnnnnnn (Poor Ericka's dream to eat a banana...)

The name Sid just makes me think of Sid the sloth from Ice Age lol

Inna had a really pretty daughter with one of my vampires (Raphael, you may remember him) in one of my saves early last year so I'm excited to see how her genetics mesh with Vlad's (again) :smiley:

Inna has the Good trait, doesn't she? That'd be why she refused coffin woohoo
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    The end is neigh :D I admire you for getting this far! And you will complete it! That's such a grande thing to accomplish in this game :)

Oh it's ok :) I know that people have a real life and that this life can occupy you more than you'd plan :) There might be a tons of new chapters tho, depending on where you stopped :joy:

The last few abdcutions (like 5) where only when I had an alien live in the household. And then they don't come back pregnant at all :/

On to the new chapter :love:

I totally forgot about Theodore :o Dat nose tho...

Maybe vampire farts are different? Anciently old air stuck somewhere in their bowels from sucking blood too fast and sucking in some air as well? :D

It's kinda annoying that all the family members visit regularily. But for Vlad it is indeed useful :D And you can still say "You should have stayed away" :D

Kristie on her birthday reminds me of Cleetus from The Simpsons. I can't explain why.

I hope Vlad stays away from the dungeon when the drone follows his every step :p

It seems that the work from home option is buggy lately. I play the new law career and there are some tasks for the home office option that can't be fullfilled... -.-

The triplets look really cute. But as they're Vlad's kids they won't stay cute :D

1.6 million new followers :o Dat's crazy! But Vlad has all 5 stars, hasn't he?

Haha, it took you quite a while to get the same name twice :p I would mess up at 10 already.

2 million?! HOW? :o I had Veronica struggle so hard to get ANY followers :D

Jolene's hair looks unknown to me. What pack is it from? Also, why does her dark form look friendlier than her normal form?

The clog task is fun :D Nathan had it, too, and the last one he clogged, he complained that the sink is broken :D

Oops, sorry for the super long comment :#

I feel as though it will be an accomplishment but wow I am never doing this again!

Thank you for understanding. I imagine you are going up to gen 10 and then stopping? Well, that means there will be a finite number of chapters. I can work my way through them when I'm not having to write blog posts anymore myself. I really want to submit a contestant for your next bachelor/bachelorette when that happens... Still not over the fact that Veronica won!

I LOVE your theory about vampire farts, made me laugh.

Yep Vlad has all 5 stars but that doesn't influence the number of followers you make from viral videos. You sometimes (ok quite often) get millions of followers from uploading viral videos. But the option to upload viral videos does not appear until you are at a certain skill level (I think level 10 charisma?) or alternatively high in the social media career. So, that is probably why Veronica struggled.

Jolene's hair is from DU, I really like it.

For some reason when a sim is born a vampire the genetics that they inherit in their dark form tends to be different to the genetics that they inherit in their normal form so their entire facial structure can look quite different in both forms. It is kind of funny that in some cases the normal form looks more scary haha.

Don't apologise, I love long comments! And thank you again for reading and putting up with my long posts.
    Travis must have been worn out by his romp with Vlad, poor guy! *cough*

Ah Theodore! I'm still sad at how good he looks comparatively to his mother. Maybe Vlad should have been the first spouse in your BOTU :joy:

I've never made my sims use a voodoo doll. I actually need to try it now...

Poor Anaya, all alone in the dungeon with no one to talk to but herself. And Bearcula, but we all know how much he doesn't give a plum :joy:

Hahaha love Vlad showing off his supposedly perfect home life to his social media followers :joy:

And with that, the triplets' hopes and dreams were all crushed, never to return! Dun dun dunnnnnnn (Poor Ericka's dream to eat a banana...)

The name Sid just makes me think of Sid the sloth from Ice Age lol

Inna had a really pretty daughter with one of my vampires (Raphael, you may remember him) in one of my saves early last year so I'm excited to see how her genetics mesh with Vlad's (again) :smiley:

Inna has the Good trait, doesn't she? That'd be why she refused coffin woohoo

When I first saw Travis on the sofa I had no idea who it was as he was wearing different clothes lol.

I dunno somehow the huge nose on a normal sized head is funnier than a huge nose on a huge head...

Yessss when I came up with Sid I immediately thought of Ice Age too haha.

Ah I just assumed that all vampires would be up for coffin woohoo. I guess not!

Inna's children...
    Let's just say don't get too excited haha
    Anaya looks very apprehensive about becoming a child. Cheer up girl, you're leaving the dungeon!

Get used to it, Sid :joy:

Wow, continuing to torture the kids long after they've left the house. Great parenting there, Vlad

Yep, that's Clifton :joy: Omg poor Anaya though... she must be scarred for life now!

Whoa love Helena's eyes glowing in the darkness while she tramples the trash :o
    (and the fact that her shoes match her eyes lol)

Aww Reece looks so cute! But of course, most toddlers look cute...

Wow teenage Anaya is such an accurate representation of me not wanting to study

RIP Helena's lips :joy: (omg so literal)

YA Anaya looks like a stern headmistress straight out of the Victorian era. Maybe it's the hairstyle (and obviously the wrinkles :joy: )

Yeah Dakota is totally having a mental breakdown in that shot :D

Omg Belladonna and Vlad have a full friendship bar?! Would have thought the opposite was true!

Okay wow imagine if the school projects actually didn't have an effect on grades... That's weird...
    You can be proud when you finish it!

The challenge is officially over when the gen 10 heir is a young adult. I think :D I've never been that far. Oh the poll for who should be the next one looking for love will be up soon, basically when all kids are teens :) I can tag you along with all the others. Veronica has strong and beautiful genes. And she is a real pain as a ghost :bawling: No ghost has ever broken THAT many things each night than her... Still love to see her around tho :)

Oh I didn't know these connections! Thank you :) Well, Veronica made it in the end :) Just took a bit longer.

I should check CAS for it again :D There are so many hair by now that I've lost the overview. And I deleted most of my CC because of that :)

Oh great! Then expect this comment to get even longer because there's also the new chapter :D

Why are the toddlers happy in the dungeon? :o Are they sick?

Are there even 7 million sims in the worlds? :joy: I hope I'll get to see that viral video thing one day in my game ^^

The mischief aspiration is so much fun :D But your sim will get a really bad reputation. Vlad probably had that one before tho :D

Anaya pointing at her streaking brother made me laugh so hard :joy:

The dungeon is like Bane's hole. It's bad but you get out stronger than anyone else.

I still can't handle skinny Vlad with a baby bump :joy:

Maybe the aliens try to safe the kids from Vlad? :D Implant a mole into the dungeon so they can collect evidence to free the toddlers :joy:

Aren't there showers or bathtubs in the house? Vampires need to take a shower once in a while, too. Unless there's a rank trait for that ^^

Anaya looks beautiful in a very unique way. It's weird what looking at Vlad's offspring does to how you see beauty :D

Why does Anaya have those wrinkles in her normal form? :joy: I always think of Young Adults to be 18 at the beginning and she got those wrinkles at 18???? :D Poor girl lol

Oh man, I'm so jealous! I've never had a mark or freckles inherited in the game :( Must feel cool :p

The Calientes are kinda weird imo. Katrina is beautfiul to no extent. So is Dina. But Nina looks... weird :D

I love the combination of the dark skintone and the grey/silver hair. Looks kinda epic!

Anaya looks very apprehensive about becoming a child. Cheer up girl, you're leaving the dungeon!

Get used to it, Sid :joy:

Wow, continuing to torture the kids long after they've left the house. Great parenting there, Vlad

Yep, that's Clifton :joy: Omg poor Anaya though... she must be scarred for life now!

Whoa love Helena's eyes glowing in the darkness while she tramples the trash :o
    (and the fact that her shoes match her eyes lol)

Aww Reece looks so cute! But of course, most toddlers look cute...

Wow teenage Anaya is such an accurate representation of me not wanting to study

RIP Helena's lips :joy: (omg so literal)

YA Anaya looks like a stern headmistress straight out of the Victorian era. Maybe it's the hairstyle (and obviously the wrinkles :joy: )

Yeah Dakota is totally having a mental breakdown in that shot :D

Omg Belladonna and Vlad have a full friendship bar?! Would have thought the opposite was true!

Okay wow imagine if the school projects actually didn't have an effect on grades... That's weird...
    I love how you can identify my own sims (I mean Clifton here) better than I can! I'm so negligent of the children.

Reece is an especially cute toddler, I have to admit.

When I dressed Helena I tried to make sure that she always had a bit of pink/purple in her makeup or clothes to bring out her eyes.

YA Anaya really doesn't look like a YA haha. Love her though.

Vlad has a full or almost full friendship bar with all of his kids. The game mechanics just aren't nuanced enough to pick up on things like locking your toddlers away and ignoring them as actions which should lead to bad relationship damage. It just sees: Oh look, Vlad is feeding the baby - positive relationship point, he is helping the child with homework - positive relationship point etc. Also I have MCCC set so there is no relationship decay (I always have it set like this because I'm too lazy to have my sims constantly work to maintain relationships lol). I like to pretend that with Vlad his kids are just pretending to be on friendly terms with him while secretly resenting them. Or perhaps they just have Stockholm syndrome.

I think school projects do boost grades, but it seems to be that the good schools lot trait combined with doing homework and extra credit and studying hard at school is enough to get an A grade without the school projects. I will probably keep making my kids (well, Vlad's kids) do them though, just to make doubly sure that they continue to age up fast.

You can be proud when you finish it!

The challenge is officially over when the gen 10 heir is a young adult. I think :D I've never been that far. Oh the poll for who should be the next one looking for love will be up soon, basically when all kids are teens :) I can tag you along with all the others. Veronica has strong and beautiful genes. And she is a real pain as a ghost :bawling: No ghost has ever broken THAT many things each night than her... Still love to see her around tho :)

Oh I didn't know these connections! Thank you :) Well, Veronica made it in the end :) Just took a bit longer.

I should check CAS for it again :D There are so many hair by now that I've lost the overview. And I deleted most of my CC because of that :)

Oh great! Then expect this comment to get even longer because there's also the new chapter :D

Why are the toddlers happy in the dungeon? :o Are they sick?

Are there even 7 million sims in the worlds? :joy: I hope I'll get to see that viral video thing one day in my game ^^

The mischief aspiration is so much fun :D But your sim will get a really bad reputation. Vlad probably had that one before tho :D

Anaya pointing at her streaking brother made me laugh so hard :joy:

The dungeon is like Bane's hole. It's bad but you get out stronger than anyone else.

I still can't handle skinny Vlad with a baby bump :joy:

Maybe the aliens try to safe the kids from Vlad? :D Implant a mole into the dungeon so they can collect evidence to free the toddlers :joy:

Aren't there showers or bathtubs in the house? Vampires need to take shower once in a while, too. Unless there's a rank trait for that ^^

Anaya looks beautiful in a very unique way. It's weird what looking at Vlad's offspring does to how you see beauty :D

Why does Anaya have those wrinkles in her normal form? :joy: I always think of Young Adults to be 18 at the beginning and she got those wrinkles at 18???? :D Poor girl lol

Oh man, I'm so jealous! I've never had a mark or freckles inherited in the game :( Must feel cool :p

The Calientes are kinda weird imo. Katrina is beautfiul to no extent. So is Dina. But Nina looks... weird :D

I love the combination of the dark skintone and the grey/silver hair. Looks kinda epic!

Oh yes please tag me! It would be really fun to enter someone. Aww I am proud of ghost Veronica haha. I'm glad she is still making her presence known.

Sims is weird. I wish the toddlers would get a moodlet just from being in the dungeon but nope.

That is a good point about there not being 7 million sims in the game. I guess EA would say that there are more worlds, we just haven't got them.

Vlad didn't get a bad reputation from the aspiration, actually. It is still pristine (I try to keep it positive so that donors don't get iffy about sleeping with him)

There are showers and baths in the house. Vlad doesn't need to bathe as he has the vampire power which keeps his hygiene need up but his kids do. I just don't take very good care of them so they don't end up showering much haha.

Anaya inherited her wrinkles from Vlad who also has them in his normal form (and is also a YA). She is prematurely aged just like her dad!

I have heard a lot of people saying that skin details don't get inherited in their games but I have had moles and freckles inherited on quite a number of occasions.

Oh I agree. Katrina (especially when you look at her as a YA) and Dina are pretty but Nina... Let's just say I don't think I will use her as a donor!

I also think that the purple/pink dye on the silver hair looks amazing. I love the DU hairs in general too.
    Ah that reminds me I need to play with Venessa more! I love her hair colour (lol you already know my favourite colour is blue - and my second favourite colour happens to be green) and I can't wait to see if Vlad's kids with her end up with it.

Ah Bryce is a good older brother. Unlike Clifton who went streaking in full view of Anaya :joy:

Hahaha poor Robyn. I don't know but I feel like twins shouldn't get that moodlet. I mean, they shared a womb for 9 months...

Wouldn't be surprised if the dark ley line lot trait isn't working as intended...

Oooh Max actually looks so handsome with that hair!

Poor Autumn and Reece with their forgotten birthday... haha well done Reece. You deserve that cake :joy:
    Especially after so cleverly circumventing the birthday candles which mean you shouldn't even be able to have any!

And now Dakota decided not to become a vampire? What is this game coming to?

Reece looks cute from the front! But that side profile...