Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If we get a Teenagers GP...

2...Next

Comments

• CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
    > @Wallsisms4ever said:
    > Dear EA,
    >
    > Whatever you do, just give us a Generations pack. Please.
    >
    > Yours truly,

After reading sims 3 pack, I definitely agree.
  • HyawehHyaweh Posts: 36 Member
    I agree on this. I would love a Generation centered addon. I'm not sure about teenager, except if they change their size a little so we can actually a difference between adult and teenager ! That would change so many things. Honestly for me that would be amazing and enough.

But I think parenthood added a lot of good stuff for them.
    Sorry for my English, I'm French.
  • mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hyaweh wrote: »
    I agree on this. I would love a Generation centered addon. I'm not sure about teenager, except if they change their size a little so we can actually a difference between adult and teenager ! That would change so many things. Honestly for me that would be amazing and enough.

I would love a Generations and/or Free Time type of packs, adding activities for all age groups.

I agree that just making teens a little shorter would make so much difference!
    Making them indistinguishable from YA/Adults was one of the worst game design decisions, though it must have made their job a lot easier as they didn't have to create dedicated animations for them. Now it is so late into the game and extensions release that they have the excuse that scaling them down is too much work because they'll have to redo all of the animations for them.
    Post edited by mimilu04 on
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    mimilu04 wrote: »
    Hyaweh wrote: »

I would love a Generations and/or Free Time type of packs, adding activities for all age groups.

I agree that just making teens a little shorter would make so much difference!
    Making them indistinguishable from YA/Adults was one of the worst game design decisions, though it must have made their job a lot easier as they didn't have to create dedicated animations for them. Now it is so late into the game and extensions release that they have the excuse that scaling them done is too much work because they'll have to redo all of the animations for them.

Yes and this is why we need preteens!
  • Placebo7Placebo7 Posts: 107 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    I'd rather see a full Generations EP focusing on all the lacking stuff the life stages suffer from at the moment. (Including Babies, Teens, Elders).

A Generations EP is probably the only EP I am still looking forward to. The past releases haven't been that mindblowing to me.

Yes, same. But unfortunately, by releasing the "Parenting" pack (which I find NECESSARY to get anything out of gameplay), it seems that they intend to release the features of Generations in bits and pieces. Instead of getting a full on pack that adds so many features, interactions, and items, we'll probably then get an "Elder" pack or a "Teen" pack or a "Childhood" pack. Because they want to steal our money for stuff that should already be in the game.
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    Would love a teen GP but definitely no to preteens. It's way too late to add them because if added they would have missed out on 6 or more years worth of content and any pack released before 2020/beyond would have no activities for them. Similar thing happened with toddlers since they were added in 2017 and they missed out of 3 years worth of content. Although to a lesser extent because they got added when the game was 3 only years old. At this point we'll just have to settle for the way things are and hope to get a pack that helps differentiate them more.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'd love a School Pack. And an active teacher career. I don't get why we don't have at least a school building :(
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I'd love a School Pack. And an active teacher career. I don't get why we don't have at least a school building :(

we might get one. university bought the return of some building rabbit holes
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon