Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• mamx2mamx2 Posts: 91 Member
    fantasic , they really do look nice!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @loubyloulou I actually didn't ignore or forget about your request (I also remember someone asking for evening wear for aliens around the same time), but I just didn't know how to do it in a way that would turn out helpful for you. The truth is, when my Sims are pregnant they don't wear anything fancy or fashionable. They get 1-2 additional, very comfortable looking outfits in cutesy colors. But I put together a few examples because I did not want your request to go unanswered a second time.

Focus: Maternity Wear

fPBNyJZ.jpg

Those are all great, thanks so much! The new dress that came with TL stuff pack looks fantastic for pregnant Sims, and I particularly love outfit #2 on the 2nd row - I love that dress but never thought to pair it with leggings - looks so good :smile:
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Those maternity outfits look so comfy I may even use them for non-pregnant sims to lounge around in
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @Kementari Sorry, I couldn't come up with anything useful for you. There are some obvious choices in the full body outfit section that can work with a little imagination, I guess. I posted a few outfits below that I would use if I was playing an RPG type save, just because I wanted to show that I tried. :)

22AbkRG.png
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    If you go here, @Netzpanning and @Kementari Sawdust and I did a medieval set of clothes and sawdust did the buildings with no cc here...

Medieval Makeover of Willow Creek

• KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    @Netzspannung I think you did a wonderful job for the tools you had to work with! Thank you so much I will be using them in my "Medievalish" play game :)
    @Jendowoz0612 I saw that thread a long time ago when I was googling Medieval stuff but lost/forgot about it. Thank you for linking it to me, ill be using those builds for Willowcreek seeing as all I have done is Windenburg so far and the clothing idea too!
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    @Netzspannung those outfits were amazing... what packs are the tops from outfits 1&2 from?
    banner.png
    @SquirrelTail15 Thank you for your kind comment! The top in #1 is from Get Famous and the top in #2 is from Laundry Day - gotta work with what ya got! :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • MageKnightEmolgaMageKnightEmolga Posts: 48 Member
    @Netzspannung those outfits are great! Never could have come up with them on my own. Do you think you could do nerdy/tomboy looking outfits? I end up playing a lot of Sims like that and they're all starting to look kind of similar...
    @SquirrelTail15 Thank you for your kind comment! The top in #1 is from Get Famous and the top in #2 is from Laundry Day - gotta work with what ya got! :D

I'm gonna have to cost up those packs. You have such a gift with these outfits!
    banner.png
    @MageKnightEmolga I really like that idea and will look into it! Thanks for the suggestion!
    @SquirrelTail15 I have mixed feelings concerning Get Famous, just because I need mods in my game to keep the reactions to celebs under control. But I can wholeheartedly recommend Laundry Day, especially on sale or in a bundle. I don't even like the laundry feature, but CAS is just so wonderful. I still use each and every item frequently (the suede boots are magnificent!). And BB is also very nice.

we all try ...
    edited February 2020
    The request that @MageKnightEmolga made reminded me of every 80s high school movie ever. :) So here are some outfits for geeks/tomboys, which I hope are helpful.

Focus: Geek Chic

tsts5RD.jpg

If any of you know which 80s movies I am talking about, you also understand why I had to add this under the spoiler - because in the end the tomboy is not only the smartest and funniest girl, but also super cute/hot. :D
    xM4LwQ8.jpg
    Post edited by Netzspannung on

we all try ...
  • MageKnightEmolgaMageKnightEmolga Posts: 48 Member
    @Netzspannung Thank you so much! Those outfits look absolutely great :)
    @Netzspannung Thank you so much! Those outfits look absolutely great :)

Yeah, I might have to start using these as wardrobe suggestions for real life...
    banner.png
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    @Netzspannung Just a suggestion, but have you ever thought of creating your outfits on a mannequin and then uploading it to the gallery so that other people can purchase the outfits from them?
    If you really wanted to you could pick a theme/style and do all the categories on the mannequin (maybe even 5 of some category) but that's a lot of work lol
    The reason I thought of it was because I created the "medievalish" outfits you styled for me in my game on a mannequin and have it set in my clothing store and can now get different sims to buy the outfits :)
  • mamx2mamx2 Posts: 91 Member
    oh that clever! i had no idea one can do that mm
    Niiiiiiiice. I :love: the last one.
    banner.png
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    All those outfits are my aesthetic. Such an underrated color scheme
    While no one asked, some of the silent viewers might be interested: I am currently using a lot of poses by helgatisha (TSR or tumblr) and the new backgrounds are by Onnya (MTS). These creators are very talented, so they deserve to be mentioned.

we all try ...
  • arae9arae9 Posts: 24 Member
    All of your outfits are wonderful! I love this thread
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    hi, just had a really enjoyable morning looking through the pages of your hard work. Your outfits are amazing and they are going to be so helpful in my game. I usually do really quirky, rocker sims, so some of these ideas for my geeks, my guys and my it girl are super helpful. I just wanted to say thankyou so much for sharing and making a morning in isolation bearable. I can't wait to see what you do next! You have a wonderful eye for fashion over such a broad spectrum someone is always going to find here help in the catagory that they lack in. The belted dress I didn't even know was a thing! And the grandma dress, how on earth did you make it so trendy? You even made the hideous jumper from Cats and Dogs (the one that's all out of shape and baggy) look good....I don't know how you did it, but thankfully now someone in my game can wear the thing at least!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top