Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build/ Buy vote now available

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    My picks... along with rocking chair and knitting bag 2
    sUtouhh.jpg
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited March 2020

C'mon you said you'd vote for anything cat and you missed #111 the cat dining chair???? The back was cat ears and the feet were paws!!! How did you miss it???? I wanted that chair so bad in the game. I figured an elder or just plain cat lady would have those as kitchen chairs

OMG, wait there's a cat chair? I totally didn't see that the feet were paws and that it was a cat related chair. I must have overlooked it somehow. Ah man. I hope that it gets enough votes since I messed up. If I would have noticed, I would have voted for it. [/quote]

I didn't pick up on that either. Then again, I wasn't really looking at most of the furniture we can't knit in game.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    I really hope our sims can rock the toddlers to sleep with the rocking chair.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    edited March 2020
    This is what I ended up voting for ^_^ All the hanging plants, because we really need those! And little Reaper <3
    (I used @AlbaWaterhouse 's images, so sorry for the red circles around some of the numbers, those aren't mine)

BAFemSj.png
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    My votes:

1. 6.
    2. 4.
    3. Mostly knit-table items.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I don't begrudge the people who wanted a Rocking chair the Rocking Chair... but I'd rather have had a sewing machine as a second gameplay object...
    Oh well. :smiley:

Just please, PLEASE one with padding. You don't want your sim's bones to suffer, right?

That would be better. The rocking chairs seems so old fashioned and tacky. Perhaps in a baby nursery, but not here. Bad idea, Ugghh.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Is anyone else thinking of the Grim plushie as a consolation prize for everyone who wanted Happy Haunts?

...I really want that Grim plushie!
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited March 2020
    I would have liked a bed with a knitable blanket though.

Also I hope the curtains, chairs etc come in neutral swatches as well for versatility.
    For the same reason I hope the shelves and desk can come with a “no knitting decor” swatch so we can use them more.

And I really hope we’ll get at least one hanging plant and that multi-colored dresser.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,958 Member
    edited March 2020
    when you already stuck on choosing a rocking chair :cold_sweat:

first thoughts:

1. I really want rocking chair that has armrests because arm rests are very important
    2. I want it with and without pillows cause customization
    3. Idk if I want like cute rocking chair or realistic rocking chair
    cause I've only ever owned one of these rocking chairs but others are cute too
    4. I want to craft rocking chairs with woodworking skill !!!!

also.... why no pillows and blankets darn it

ended up voting these
    + plain wooden rocking chair 1 or 4 (not sure which I ended with)
    + that basket that looked like granny theme one cause I already fell in love with it
    + yes I am decor addict o_o tried to choose versatile objects tho

I really wish they didn't group wall decors like this and gave me singular objects not collages of stuff p_p
    1,8,14 for example I'd rather have singular objects not collages of same object x3 its just making the object less versatile
    same goes for the embroidery hoops and flowers wall decor I don't want collage
    I just want singular embroidery hoop and singular flower I'd use them million times more
    and I was too frustrated to vote it

0bHPqW0.png
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    when you already stuck on choosing a rocking chair :cold_sweat:

first thoughts:

1. I really want rocking chair that has armrests because arm rests are very important
    2. I want it with and without pillows cause customization
    3. Idk if I want like cute rocking chair or realistic rocking chair
    cause I've only ever owned one of these rocking chairs but others are cute too
    4. I want to craft rocking chairs with woodworking skill !!!!

also.... why no pillows and blankets darn it

I think there's a possibility that there will be two versions of the rocking chair, given there's an armless/armed variant for each number. If not, they've made it sort of confusing by showing each design with and without arms.

Would have been neat to craft a chair with woodworking, then knit a pillow for it! Sadly seems unlikely.
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    Knitting & Rocking chair! In one stiuff package! I wasn't that interested in knitting, but the rocking chair is a must have!
    I forgot, if wallpaper #94 makes it, could you please make a black and white swatch ?
    Well hopefully everything will come in black and white swatches like they’ve been doing for every item lately and that helps a lot for versatility.

I don’t mind pastel tones, it’s cute, but for furniture though I personally mostly use neutral swatches (like the Parenthood furniture I like it but always use the white swatch) except for stuff like the white and multi colored dresser (I hope it makes it) which I love because I can see myself using it in a teen’s or kid’s bedroom as well.
    Like I like the house shaped bookshelf and voted for it, but I probably won’t use it if it doesn’t come in a white or neutral swatch.
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    Oh boy! The colors on everything hurt my eyes. Why, oh why, did the granny sleek theme not win but did people choose this miasma of random seizure inducing pastel vomit? This is turning into a pack only a woman could love.
    Oh well, I still get to vote. Let's see what can be salvaged.
    "Select your favorite Rocking Chair concept for this pack": Uhm, I'd like the bottom pillow-less chair from option 1 and want that combined with the bottom pillowed chair from option 8. Makes sense to have a rocking chair with and without a pillow seat right? Wrong, apparently that's not an option /rollseyes. Fine, choosing option 1 for rocking chairs. Next.
    "Every knitter needs portable storage to hold supplies for their current project [They do? I wouldn't know, I'm a guy, I don't knit. I'll just continue to look at this entire pack as something for my female sims to do and try to image what they would like to have]. With this in mind we have created seven fabulous Knitting Basket concepts for you to vote on." [At least they're fabulous...]. Mmm, actually a hard choice between 1 and 6. Let's flip a coin: 1 it is. Next
    I remember having a hard time limiting my choices to the number allowed for the laundry pack. Looking at the choices here I'm wondering if I can actually get to 28. I'll try to make it a mix of different types of objects that'll actually make sense with the theme of the pack: 20, 27, 28, 29, 38, 39, 40, 43, 44, 51, 52, 53, 54, 70, 74, 75, 80, 82, 84, 86, 90, 91, 94, 95, 97, 106. Yup, 2 short. Adding 31 and 36.
    I hope y'all are happy with my picks.

Edit: Added images.
    YOz21qd.png

• AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    #36 the strawberry pot is the absolute cutest thing!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Voted for everything dont ask how I did it, I have my ways
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    @SimGuruSarah If they're chosen, could we get #38-#41 as toys rather than just clutter? Items that cute deserve to be played with.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,958 Member
    edited March 2020
    @SimGuruSarah If they're chosen, could we get #38-#41 as toys rather than just clutter? Items that cute deserve to be played with.

also this no idea why some of the toys should be decor only
    same goes for the turtle he a good boy kid me would love to play with
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I cant even decide. I love everything in buy mode <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Am I the only one who's confused to why bunk beds and spiral staircases aren't allowed to be gameplay objects for a stuff pack, but a rocking chair can be!?
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm a knitter and disappointed with basically all these concepts except chair #9.

Think it's because my homes are basically minimalist and have nothing on the walls except created paintings.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• MsDSweetsMsDSweets Posts: 86 Member
    Greetings Fellow Simmers,

Soo happy to vote, I've been missing the deadlines. You know how it goes. Well, here are my selections.

Rocking Chair #9; Knitting Basket #7

Objects #s:
    12, 15, 19, 24, 32, 42, 44, 53, 54, 57, 58, 67, 68, 77, 81, 84, 90, 91, 92, 95, 100, 106, 109, 117, 118, 119 & 122.

This is exciting. Looking forward to the results.

(Nov. 2020 Presidential and Congressional Elections - Register to Vote and Make Your Voice Count.)
  • MsDSweetsMsDSweets Posts: 86 Member
    Just noticed it says I'm a new member. I've been playing and communicating since the Sims 2, however, it is what it is. Happy Simming.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Loved so many of the build items. REALLY hoping that the grim plushie gets in, its so cute
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited March 2020
    Am I the only one who's confused to why bunk beds and spiral staircases aren't allowed to be gameplay objects for a stuff pack, but a rocking chair can be!?

-raises hand.-

Anyways, I mostly voted for the toys, flower themed items (roses), and stuff -shrug-

Post edited by KaeChan2089 on
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member

Good point! I would love both of those, but particularly spiral staircases.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top