Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is your favorite sims game?

rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
Which is your favorite sims game?

Which is your favorite sims game? 111 votes

Sims 1
0%
adele_kat 1 vote
Sims 2
33%
windweaverpisceschick75jenpow01RainbowSimQueenlisamwittCamkatIsb917BloosmooPary1upMushroomsGageaSk8rblazeskybird14sikasika18Alwe1507motdkkatnick1975Trowiciawormofthebookfullspiral 37 votes
Sims 3
39%
IdontrcallJaline33alexspoom13AyradyssCynnafruitsbasket101alanmichael1MINEZairotciv54SlayeurTownMikezumiJoAnne65HannaZojaAquariusMomdavina1221lisasc360AlexaKryBabykittyjadeAPottskristenleighwhite 44 votes
Sims 4
26%
Jderrick094GalacticGalhaneulsimgirl1010smurf45bluetaydevmintycupcakeMaggieMarleybarbiegoesROSEUMIEErjssimEnkiSchmidtHermitgirlYBNS2468KyreRoencomicsforlifebirdonawirePeralSimsQueerRememberJoy 29 votes
Sims freeplay
0%

Comments

• CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Sims 2
    I voted, but this poll already exists here too:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971807/what-is-your-favorite-edition-of-the-sims/p1

Your 5th options are different, but you might want to put your vote there too if you haven't already. ;)
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Sims 3
    It will always be sims 3.
  • rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    Sims 4
    telmarina wrote: »

I have never tried it. Is it good?
    Sims 3
    rosekapa wrote: »

It's amazing imo! I never get bored. Sims have 5 traits that matter. It means that sims are different and react differently from each other. And there are tons of traits, tons of combinations. Then you have lots of lifetime wishes (aspirations). You can play thousands of different saves and it will never feel the same.
    Each expansion brought lots and lots of content.
    I have 3 plus 5 expansion packs. I have 4 and more than 20 packs. I have waaayy more content in 3.
    Sims 4

It's amazing imo! I never get bored. Sims have 5 traits that matter. It means that sims are different and react differently from each other. And there are tons of traits, tons of combinations. Then you have lots of lifetime wishes (aspirations). You can play thousands of different saves and it will never feel the same.
    I have 3 plus 5 expansion packs. I have 4 and more than 20 packs. I have waaayy more content in 3.

Wow, It sounds perfect :D. I would like to play sometime! Have you the sims 4 game?
  • KeithiaKeithia Posts: 22 Member
    Sims 2
    The Sims 2 is solid and classic gold of the entire franchise. I had a lot of good time enjoying the game when I was a teenager. The gameplay was easy to navigate and technical issues were easy to resolve. I feel the developers in those days were really passionate about creating a really good game for players to enjoy. Each and every feature, interaction and animation was well-thought-out with the best idea in mind and I believe they did a lot of observations, testings and researches before the things were finalised.

At the moment, I’m back playing The Sims 3 after a long hiatus. I do enjoy it but not as much as TS2.
    🌱🍃🌿🍁🍂 “Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace” 🌾🌻🌼🌷🌹
    🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    👫🌲🌳🌏🌳🌲👫
    Sims 3

Wow, It sounds perfect :D. I would like to play sometime! Have you the sims 4 game?

Yes i do. I also play 4 but it hasn't grow on me i must admit. It would if traits started to matter. For now (and i believe that unfortunatelly it won't change) i get bored because sims always act the same. This kills replayabillity imo.
    Sims 4
    @telmarina Well... I agree with you. For that reason, I get mods for my game
    Sims 4
    Keithia wrote: »
    The Sims 2 is solid and classic gold of the entire franchise. I had a lot of good time enjoying the game when I was a teenager. The gameplay was easy to navigate and technical issues were easy to resolve. I feel the developers in those days were really passionate about creating a really good game for players to enjoy. Each and every feature, interaction and animation was well-thought-out with the best idea in mind and I believe they did a lot of observations, testings and researches before the things were finalised.

At the moment, I’m back playing The Sims 3 after a long hiatus. I do enjoy it but not as much as TS2.

Have you tried sims 4? I believe that is the most interesting sim in general.
    Sims 2
    [quote="rosekapa;c-17421130"]
    Have you tried sims 4? I believe that is the most interesting sim in general. [/quote]

Sorry @rosekapa, it is hard to agree that TS4 is the most interesting of all franchise. Given the choice between 3 or 4, I’d rather play TS3.

In TS4, I do not like how important features, e.g. the pools and toddlers were added only after players request for badly.

Swimming is one of the pastimes that most sims are programmed to enjoy very much in the franchise.

Toddler is a life stage that I do not need to elaborate more.

Sorry to say that. But I feel Sims 4 is the least realistic and created with the least amount of effort and passion.

Every simmer has different interests. I hope you understand why there is a thread like this for players to vote what they love and prefer most.

I respect your liking for TS4 and hope to see the success in TS5.
    🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    👫🌲🌳🌏🌳🌲👫
    Sims 3

I have my sims 4 game full of mods and while it does makes the game better it doesn't help with the lack of personality.
    Sims 4

I have my sims 4 game full of mods and while it does makes the game better it doesn't help with the lack of personality.

Look... I prefer Sims 4 because I have not tried the others expect the sims Freeplay :D.

Sims 3

Look... I prefer Sims 4 because I have not tried the others expect the sims Freeplay :D.

:) i'm glad you do!
    Sims 4
    @Keithia Look... I prefer Sims 4 because I have never tried the others expect the sims Freeplay :D
    Sims 2
    No worries, rosekapa! :)

I have been playing since Sims 1 and for the past two decades, these games are like bread and butter to me.

I have a YouTube video to recommend you if you have free time to watch. It was recently made by onlyabido
    🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    👫🌲🌳🌏🌳🌲👫
    Sims 2
    I have a YouTube video to recommend you if you have free time to watch. It was recently made by onlyabidong (YouTuber).

The Sims 2: 50 Fun Little Details not in Sims 3 & Sims 4
    🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    👫🌲🌳🌏🌳🌲👫
    Sims 4
    I have a YouTube video to recommend you if you have free time to watch. It was recently made by onlyabidong (YouTuber).

Of course, I will watch it!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Sims 4
    While I have played all four versions of the game, I remember very little of 1 or 2 as I haven't played them in years.

I played 3 for about three years with all expansions and enjoyed it, but had to move to 4 after my game started taking half an hour to load.

Having heard all the negativity about 4 I went in with low expectations, but after playing around with it I found it to be quite enjoyable.

I've now played 4 for four years and I still haven't gotten board of it. That's longer than I've played any of the other versions.

I recently redownloaded 3 to see how I felt about it, but found I missed too many things from 4 to really enjoy it. I'm thinking I'll add in World Adventures and see if I can get back into it as that was always my favorite expansion from that series.
  • SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    Sims 3

@telmarina - With University Life expansion you get 2 more trait slots, which means that your Young Adult, Adult and Elder sims can have 7 traits, and teens can have 5. :)

Babies and toddlers do not get any extra trait slots unfortunately. :/
    Sims 3
    Yes @SuzyCue72 ! Completely forgot about that! :)
  • SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    Sims 3

This video has already been posted twice in these threads:

This is what Sims 4 is lacking

The Sims 2: 50 FUN LITTLE DETAILS not in Sims 3 & Sims 4
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    Sims 2
    Sims 2 or Sims 3...which I can play on my current computer. If I was able to play The Sims (Original Series) that would be the one I would pick...for nostalgia sake.
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
    Sims 4
    Sims 2 or Sims 3...which I can play on my current computer. If I was able to play The Sims (Original Series) that would be the one I would pick...for nostalgia sake.

Have you tried to play sims 4?
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Sims 2
    The sims 2 is my favourite with sims 3 a close second, followed by the original game which I still play.
    Sims 4
    The sims 2 is my favourite with sims 3 a close second, followed by the original game which I still play.

Have you the Sims 4? It's a very interesting game.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top