Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• c4tlover123468c4tlover123468 Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2022
    I love this challenge! I’m restarting tho, and I’m going to do it with no cheats.
    Post edited by c4tlover123468 on
  • JaxireaperJaxireaper Posts: 1 New Member
    Just started this challenge and already it’s a lot of fun! Have a very small house so I’ll have to expand when some babies start rolling in.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I haven't played this save in such along time. I started it up last night and it inspired me to keep writing the story. Sorry it's been so long. But these Blancs aren't done yet!

suRdkSd.jpg
    edited February 2020
    My love for this challenge has been awoken! Two posts in only a few days :)

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Clarabird20Clarabird20 Posts: 3 New Member
    This sounds fun, but I'm immediately intimidated by Snow with her 7 kids. LMAO I'd try it though.
    It's been a long road but Aurora and Ariel finally have the relationship they both have always wanted. Could anything change that?

suRdkSd.jpg
    Ariel is gone. How will the rest of the family deal with that loss, especially with the addition of Aurora and Phillip's baby???

suRdkSd.jpg
  • RigyRigy Posts: 8 New Member
    Hey, new to the forums but a long time simmer. I started doing this challenge as a way to occupy my time (I just had a baby), I'm still on Snow White, she has all her beautiful children now and there all starting to grow up. I decided to take them camping as a way to relax with how chaotic their life is and well not all of them made it back home. :( Snows poor son Octavius died when the murphy bed got stuck. Now his character completed the challenge part (he got all 3 levels as a toddler, he was squeamish (negative trait), he aged up with the responsibility trait). But, now that snow is down to only 6 "dwarfs" does this mean I failed the challenge? I almost cried when he died as I loved his character and I do plan on trying to bring him back somehow moving forward. I'm not going to stop playing this challenge as its a lot of fun and I have put in so much work with it. Just curiosity on how others feel? Did I fail as a "mother" because I couldn't keep him alive until he was a young adult? lol
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    @Rigy congrats on the baby! I think it still counts add long as he completed the challenge. So sad though.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
    @ccarrig_95 Thank you! :D and I was devastated, he was my favourite lol and yes he did complete the challenge. I might try and have Cinderella bring him back. Will see lol But thank you for your opinion :smiley:
  • SimLifeYTSimLifeYT Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey guys! My name is SimLife! On my YT channel, I will be starting the Disney Princess Challenge. I invite you all to come watch, give some ideas, maybe create some princes? I cant wait to see you in Simland! Namaste
    Octavius is BACK! He joined my household as a ghost though, but he's still here. Now to resurrect him lol :D
    Hey @SimLifeYT which one is your yt channel? there seems to be several..
  • FaeeFaee Posts: 1 New Member
    I just finished Rapunzels goal and Belle is a toddler
  • hiddencasthiddencast Posts: 24 Member
    So.....let's say I start this challenge. Can snow be made with a husband or must I go and find one?
    So.....let's say I start this challenge. Can snow be made with a husband or must I go and find one?
    edited February 2020
    And how do I get 2nd gen if i must have 7 boys? Or do i raise 7 boys then have a girl? And what if my boys are born girls can i cheat to make then women? EDIT: Imeant men. Do I cheat to make them men?
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    @hiddencast The kids don't need to be boys. You can but it's fun to have Snow date in the game and when the oldest child is YA you can move them out and move in Snow's husband. Someone made a storyline where Snow and her husband were going through marital problems and he moved out. Once their oldest aged up he moved out and the dad moved in. Use your imagination. Can't wait to read your story.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • shaarc31shaarc31 Posts: 1 New Member
    Shouldn't Mulan be in the Military career?
  • AriissAriiss Posts: 176 Member
    I wasn't pleased with some choices I made in my first attempt, so I have restarted! (I'd only barely made it to Cinderella so no big loss).

This time I am taking more screenshots and doing a little story with it, I am logging it all on my side Tumblr: https://theroyalchallenge.tumblr.com/post/610927108646223872/welcome-to-my-disney-princess-challenge-chapter

Not much up so far but would love for people to check it out!
  • FarfalawenFarfalawen Posts: 2 New Member
    Only two more to go! The last ones will probably be Tiana and Pocahontas (or Jasmine).

In order: Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel/Aurora, Belle, Merida, Mulan, and Moana.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ofugktH.png[/img]

I have been doing this challenge for a few years now and it has been so much fun :smiley:
  • TheRipperPrinceTheRipperPrince Posts: 24 Member
    I have a question about this challenge...
    It says that this is a generation challenge, so my question is how we'd go about starting the next generation? Is the previous princess supposed to birth the princess for the following generation?
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    @swcheppes Hey! Hello! So glad to see you're writing this again! I've been thinking about coming back to mine as well!

@theRipperPrince It's a legacy challenge - that means you choose your "heir" from the children of your "founder". In this case, your founder is Snow White and from her seven children, you choose her heir and that sim becomes your Cinderella and you follow the rules for Cinderella generation. From Cinderella's children, you choose the next heir - Tiana - and so on.
  • lilybluesimslilybluesims Posts: 19 Member
    Hello!!! I started my Disney Princess Challenge about a month ago. I'm currently on Cinderella, with Tiana as a child right now. I saw Clare Siobahn do it on Youtube, so I though I'd give it a try. I'm thinking of blogging about it. Do you guys have any suggestions for sim blogs specifically on this challenge? I'd like to read some :)
    xz1R97il.png
  • AriissAriiss Posts: 176 Member
    @lilybluesims I have my blog on Tumblr! I'm not a long way through, just nearly at the end of Snow White's part but I would love for you to check it out.

https://theroyalchallenge.tumblr.com/post/610927108646223872/welcome-to-my-disney-princess-challenge-chapter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top