Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build/ Buy vote now available

Comments

• MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    @MikkiMikkiMikkiM I believe it just won't go through once you click "next" or "done" (can't remember what word is used)

Ah okay, I didn't try that because I feared it might go through and they would just use the first 28 of my choices or something like that ^_^ I ended up removing a bunch of stuff until I was at 28.
  • PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    Augh, I voted for what was originally labelled as #7 for the knitting baskets (the yellow bag), and now I'm wondering what my vote actually went for if there was a mistake in the labelling. :x
  • JinkxJinkx Posts: 62 Member
    so... I love the items. But I'm really nervous for the knittable items because I really dislike the craftable stuff so far.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I voted for rocking chair #7 and basket #4.

The rest of the items I chose was:
    #12 (curtains)
    #16 (hanging plant)
    #26 (hanging lamp)
    #28 (clutter)
    #34 (table lamp)
    #36 (plant with strawberries)
    #38 (octopus toy)
    #39 (dog toy)
    # 40 (turtle toy)
    #43 (blue teddy toy)
    #46 (cactus)
    #49&50 (crafting table&desk)
    #53 (desk)
    #58 (blue window)
    #61 (blue and green door)
    #70 (blue and white curtains)
    #77 (long blue and white curtains)
    #80 (hanging clutter)
    #86 (purple rug)
    #88 (small watermelon rug)
    #92 (purple wallpaper)
    #99 (rainbow shelf)
    #105 (blue puff)
    #106 (pink puff)
    #109 (blue chair)
    #115&116 (blue sofa and armchair)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited March 2020
    #6 #6

14, 15, 20, 25, 30, 32, 35, 38, 40, 44, 46, 49, 50, 53, 62, 68, 76, 86, 89, 94, 97, 99, 102, 107, 109, 115, 118, 120

Edit: Just adding that I tried my best to pick the usable objects I wanted first, only then I came back for decór. I feel like in a pack like this it's really easy to get lost in clutter.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    My votes:

yzANLa8.jpg
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    The last round of voting I only even liked a few items and didn't vote for as many as we could. I was pleased to see that there were actually 28 items I could happily choose out of this group.

My only disappointment was the doors. I would have thought there'd be some kind of knitted or beaded door curtains, or at the very least door curtains of any variety, not just regular doors. A few more stained glass window choices would have been nice too.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I really love the choices given to us here! Many of the items are super cute and special. I just hope the voting doesn't go like the CAS one did. But to be honest, in this case, I like a lot more of the choices than I did for the CAS selection so it should be fine :)

I also appreciate that they now made sure to let us know before hand what objects would be craftable and which ones would be just normal Build/Buy objects.

I voted for this rocking chair
    uuVsEwM.png

And this knitting basket
    ubh0eQ4.png

This is how I voted for Build/Buy mode items:
    4PwCVVh.png
    4iScjE8.png
    YCuMfhr.png
    vDwEoMY.png
    erxmIHu.png
    AW4J2e2.png

We voted almost the same.
    I voted for all the hanging plants so if we don't get any, it's not on me! :)

I did too. I've been wanting hanging plants forever.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited March 2020
    I wonder why one of the rugs - the one I like best of course, isn't actually knittable? Anywho, voted mostly for things we can knit (toys, rugs, some of the plant things I think), the desk, bit of furniture - but I have to admit, none of this is really my jam*. Still voted mostly for what I think most people would want from a pack like this: things we can knit.

*Correction: I actually quite liked the stuffed toys, especially the little grimmy one. Rest, meh, it's what it is :)
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited March 2020
    Oh boy! The colors on everything hurt my eyes. Why, oh why, did the granny sleek theme not win but did people choose this miasma of random seizure inducing pastel vomit? This is turning into a pack only a woman could love.
    Oh well, I still get to vote. Let's see what can be salvaged.
    "Select your favorite Rocking Chair concept for this pack": Uhm, I'd like the bottom pillow-less chair from option 1 and want that combined with the bottom pillowed chair from option 8. Makes sense to have a rocking chair with and without a pillow seat right? Wrong, apparently that's not an option /rollseyes. Fine, choosing option 1 for rocking chairs. Next.
    "Every knitter needs portable storage to hold supplies for their current project [They do? I wouldn't know, I'm a guy, I don't knit. I'll just continue to look at this entire pack as something for my female sims to do and try to image what they would like to have]. With this in mind we have created seven fabulous Knitting Basket concepts for you to vote on." [At least they're fabulous...]. Mmm, actually a hard choice between 1 and 6. Let's flip a coin: 1 it is. Next
    I remember having a hard time limiting my choices to the number allowed for the laundry pack. Looking at the choices here I'm wondering if I can actually get to 28. I'll try to make it a mix of different types of objects that'll actually make sense with the theme of the pack: 20, 27, 28, 29, 38, 39, 40, 43, 44, 51, 52, 53, 54, 70, 74, 75, 80, 82, 84, 86, 90, 91, 94, 95, 97, 106. Yup, 2 short. Adding 31 and 36.
    I hope y'all are happy with my picks.

Edit: Added images.
    YOz21qd.png
    Post edited by Zimz4 on
    edited March 2020
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    Oh boy! The colors on everything hurt my eyes. Why, oh why, did the granny sleek theme not win but did people choose this miasma of random seizure inducing pastel vomit? This is turning into a pack only a woman could love.

I am a woman and don't care for pastels. But, I would assume there will be a few different swatches and pastels are just what they decided to use for their "sketches". At least, I hope that's the case. If it truly did all turn out to be pastel I just wouldn't buy it. I complain about the available swatches enough as it is.
    Every knitter needs portable storage to hold supplies for their current project [They do? I wouldn't know, I'm a guy, I don't knit. I'll just continue to look at this entire pack as something for my female sims to do and try to image what they would like to have].

Yes. Lol. I don't knit, I crochet. But I do have a basket for all my yarn, a bag to carry it in if I'm going to crochet out of the house, and a yarn bowl (which I noticed there were none of!) for when I'm working on something. They are indeed necessities, unless you just want your yarn rolling across the floor. As an aside, I have seen quite a few male knitters in recent years.
    hope y'all are happy with my picks.
    Everyone can vote for whatever they personally like, so as long as you are happy...or are at least content with your choices.

• PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    These are my votes. I tried voting stuff from different categories :'D

ggxWUZf.png
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    I had to vote for the little knitted grim reaper!!!!!! <3<3<3:D
  • SupacSupac Posts: 14 New Member
    I voted and it took way too long to pick. I need all of those hanging plants.
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    edited March 2020
    These are my build/buy picks which just boiled down to items that could fit any room and sold at a sim's store:

0Xpuf9Wm.jpg

Whichever rocking chair wins though I hope toddlers can climb up on it to have some fun rocking. While with whichever basket wins, toddlers and pets can interact with it by being able to pick up items out of the basket to look at or play with.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Wrenry wrote: »
    Whichever rocking chair wins though I hope toddlers can climb up on it to have some fun rocking. While with whichever basket wins, toddlers and pets can interact with it by being able to pick up items out of the basket to look at or play with.

Ugh. Now I'm depressed because if this was a different sims game the toddlers would be able to be held and rocked.
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    edited March 2020
    Wrenry wrote: »

Ugh. Now I'm depressed because if this was a different sims game the toddlers would be able to be held and rocked.

Also babies. Is it to late to politely start asking for these animations in case the chairs don't come with them?

• xMintxMint Posts: 175 Member
    I voted for these, but I wish we could have all of it!

xODugTK.png

• Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member

qVoLbxb.jpg

My nephews were with me when the survey came out, and they have had SO much fun voting along with me this whole time (they weren't really old enough or into the Sims enough during the first community stuff pack), so they helped me make these choices, and they are gonna be really sad if the little grim reaper and sad clown toys don't make it in!
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • simtasticadventuressimtasticadventures Posts: 2 New Member
    > @LunarChanel said:
    > Rocking Chair - #6. It appears to be more versatile than a lot of the others. Plus, I love that it has a cushion on it. Looks quite comfy.
    > Knitting Basket - #4. I actually love #1, #4 AND #5, but I feel that #4 represents the DIY Delight image the best.
    >
    > Non Knitable Objects
    > #2 - I am absolutely crazy about cats, so anything with a cat on it sounds like a good choice to me.
    > #6 - It's just so cute and homey looking. I love it.
    > #12 - It's just super beautiful and has a slight boho vibe. I just love it.
    > #27 - I love clutter! They're some of my favorite objects if I'm being honest and I always include it when creating builds. I like #27 especially because it represents the other part of arts & crafts instead of just knitting.
    > #29- This IS a knitting pack, so we need to have some knitlike decoration/clutter objects. Plus, I felt this one would best fit the pack. #28 is way too granny like for me.
    > #53 - Obviously it makes sense to have some sort of knitting station and well, I just found #53 to be the most appealing and versatile.
    > #65 - Realistically, I know we tend to get at least one door in packs, so I just picked the one I wouldn't mind having.
    > #81 - It's super cute and fits the theme of the pack perfectly.
    >
    > Knitable Objects
    > #22 - I'm not much of a family player, but I do play with toddlers from time to time. The bear flag would look super cute in a toddler's room I feel and I think a lot of family players would enjoy it.
    > #37 & #46 - Even though the idea of knitted plants seems a bit weird to me, The llama one is super cute. So I kind of had to pick it. And the cactus one isn't too bad either.
    > #38
    > #39
    > #40
    > #41
    > #42
    > #43
    > #44
    > #45
    > I LOVE plushies okay! Whether they're toys or decorations. And the knitted look is absolutely adorable. I can defintely see myself using them. A LOT. If we don't get at least one of the plushies, I'm going to be super upset. We have far to few as it is, and there's never such a thing as TOO many plushies. Whether for adult rooms, kid rooms, toddler rooms, whatever.
    > #86 - It's actually quite a nice rug and would mesh well with a lot of the objects we already have in game.
    > #105 & #106 - It would be nice to have at least a little variety of knittable items to choose from. And I love ottomans. Once again, I picked these two because they're the most modern/DIY. The other two (to me) are suitable only for elders.
    >
    > Those are really the only items I like. There's a few more I wouldn't mind having, but I only voted for what I see myself using.

C'mon you said you'd vote for anything cat and you missed #111 the cat dining chair???? The back was cat ears and the feet were paws!!! How did you miss it???? I wanted that chair so bad in the game. I figured an elder or just plain cat lady would have those as kitchen chairs
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 34 Member
    > @LunarChanel said:
    > Rocking Chair - #6. It appears to be more versatile than a lot of the others. Plus, I love that it has a cushion on it. Looks quite comfy.
    > Knitting Basket - #4. I actually love #1, #4 AND #5, but I feel that #4 represents the DIY Delight image the best.
    >
    > Non Knitable Objects
    > #2 - I am absolutely crazy about cats, so anything with a cat on it sounds like a good choice to me.
    > #6 - It's just so cute and homey looking. I love it.
    > #12 - It's just super beautiful and has a slight boho vibe. I just love it.
    > #27 - I love clutter! They're some of my favorite objects if I'm being honest and I always include it when creating builds. I like #27 especially because it represents the other part of arts & crafts instead of just knitting.
    > #29- This IS a knitting pack, so we need to have some knitlike decoration/clutter objects. Plus, I felt this one would best fit the pack. #28 is way too granny like for me.
    > #53 - Obviously it makes sense to have some sort of knitting station and well, I just found #53 to be the most appealing and versatile.
    > #65 - Realistically, I know we tend to get at least one door in packs, so I just picked the one I wouldn't mind having.
    > #81 - It's super cute and fits the theme of the pack perfectly.
    >
    > Knitable Objects
    > #22 - I'm not much of a family player, but I do play with toddlers from time to time. The bear flag would look super cute in a toddler's room I feel and I think a lot of family players would enjoy it.
    > #37 & #46 - Even though the idea of knitted plants seems a bit weird to me, The llama one is super cute. So I kind of had to pick it. And the cactus one isn't too bad either.
    > #38
    > #39
    > #40
    > #41
    > #42
    > #43
    > #44
    > #45
    > I LOVE plushies okay! Whether they're toys or decorations. And the knitted look is absolutely adorable. I can defintely see myself using them. A LOT. If we don't get at least one of the plushies, I'm going to be super upset. We have far to few as it is, and there's never such a thing as TOO many plushies. Whether for adult rooms, kid rooms, toddler rooms, whatever.
    > #86 - It's actually quite a nice rug and would mesh well with a lot of the objects we already have in game.
    > #105 & #106 - It would be nice to have at least a little variety of knittable items to choose from. And I love ottomans. Once again, I picked these two because they're the most modern/DIY. The other two (to me) are suitable only for elders.
    >
    > Those are really the only items I like. There's a few more I wouldn't mind having, but I only voted for what I see myself using.

C'mon you said you'd vote for anything cat and you missed #111 the cat dining chair???? The back was cat ears and the feet were paws!!! How did you miss it???? I wanted that chair so bad in the game. I figured an elder or just plain cat lady would have those as kitchen chairs

OMG, wait there's a cat chair? I totally didn't see that the feet were paws and that it was a cat related chair. I must have overlooked it somehow. Ah man. I hope that it gets enough votes since I messed up. If I would have noticed, I would have voted for it.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Well, that was satisfying! I picked all the ones I liked, then counted them, and there were 28. <3
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • MissAquaMariMissAquaMari Posts: 7 New Member
    @simgirl1010

I'm in love with the plushies. The octo-baby was so cute and the Grim Reaper one had me dead (pun intended)! I can't wait for the pack to come out.
  • CIASimtridgeCIASimtridge Posts: 31 Member
    I just got so excited about hanging plants, I would be so happy to see those as decor options!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top