Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

28 isn't enough 😱

2...Next

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Im also not that much into this theme, but i chose 38 at first. There were too many nice things to choose.
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    I feel like they should've made most of them knitable. Like... Maybe all of them. Maybe they could add a regular version for objects like the sofa, doors, etc... And, through the knitting skill we should be able to customize them... Maybe adding pillows to the sofas, or ornaments on the doors... Everything has to be knitable on this pack.
  • ButteredToastButteredToast Posts: 47 Member
    It was hard for me to pick only 28 items. My coffee got cold while I try to whittle down my choices :D . I like the look and colour scheme and I do try my best to spread the votes around. I selected some furniture, knitted and non-knitted items. I decided not to select any door or wall colour but voted on all the knitted toys.
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 34 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    I hope they don't just take one of each category...there was some nice clutter there and the hanging plants we don't have something like that at all in the game, we could use more than one...but most of all: The dolls!
    LiELF wrote: »
    GRIMMY DOLL! <3

That's all that matters anymore.

Yes, I need that doll, I NEED IT!

I need like.... ALL THE DOLLS. Or at least 2-3 would be nice if we can't get them all.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I chose 35 the first time around. Gah! When all was said and done I had about 90% knitted items marked, if this is going to be a knitting sp there's going to be a lot to knit. I just wish we had more to choose...35 would've been about right, lol.

I have to have that grimy doll, the llama with the cactus and most of the toys and those rocking chairs! #8 is a must for me too!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    The only item I truly care about is the knitted Grim Reaper. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    The only item I truly care about is the knitted Grim Reaper. 😂
    I know it is so cute. My Sim children need some dark humor in the game. <3 I think I love it just as much as Baby Yoda.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I had a hard time getting to 28 :'D I had like 20 things I liked and the other 8 I just picked from different categories because I didn't find anything else I really wanted
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I think it's a massive shame we will only be getting one rocking chair. It would be nice to have at least two for variety.

Othrwise I'm quite happy with 28, there's a few items I really want, and then I'd be happy with pretty much any (personally think chairs are a waste since we get those in every pack so I rather have knitting themed stuff).

I'm excited to find out the results and see what other swatches we get.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Can't decide because I love all of it :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I see everyone is going hard for the grim reaper. But that tragic clown is so sad and cute looking he needs a home too you guys 😂 I basically just tried to select some of what everybody seems to want most, but mostly items that could be knitted.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited March 2020
    well they did not add mittens, socks, pillows or blankets so they officially excluded everything I want to knit and would knit irl

unless there is secret stash of knittables which there probably is not its gonna be sad anyway :<

I just hope they add more of the decors and less of the furnitures for build buy cause some of those furnitures are really not versatile and id probably use them like once and be done with them

+ i really like the decors

(I also hope they at least give me actual yarn rolls regardless of the vote)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    I see everyone is going hard for the grim reaper. But that tragic clown is so sad and cute looking he needs a home too you guys 😂 I basically just tried to select some of what everybody seems to want most, but mostly items that could be knitted.

tragic clown is cutest i swear if ppl don't vote him in favor of random cabinets I'll flip
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited March 2020
    candyboot wrote: »
    I really, really hope we get the hanging plants.

I voted for one of them. They all looked nice, so I hope one of them makes it.

telmarina wrote: »
    Im also not that much into this theme, but i chose 38 at first. There were too many nice things to choose.

That sounds like me and I was trying to be conservative and pick only my favorites. Even then I had to cull.
    It was hard for me to pick only 28 items. My coffee got cold while I try to whittle down my choices :D . I like the look and colour scheme and I do try my best to spread the votes around. I selected some furniture, knitted and non-knitted items. I decided not to select any door or wall colour but voted on all the knitted toys.

That sounds like me except I did vote for the door that had the rack and paper. Finally, someone who understands how hard this was for me.😅. I'm not a clutter person and usually new desks/ furniture isn't too exciting for me, but I like scrapbooking and some crafting and so I really liked some of the decor this time around. It was hard voting for a nice balance. I, too, didn't vote for wallpaper. I voted for almost all the little animals. I really hope grim and the little kitty makes. The octopus was the first to catch my eye though.
    Post edited by davina1221 on
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I hope they don't just take one of each category...there was some nice clutter there and the hanging plants we don't have something like that at all in the game, we could use more than one...but most of all: The dolls!
    GRIMMY DOLL! <3

I need like.... ALL THE DOLLS. Or at least 2-3 would be nice if we can't get them all.

I voted for grim. If he doesn't make it, although I think he will, I hope they add him to a Goth/grim pack of some kind.
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I chose 35 the first time around. Gah! When all was said and done I had about 90% knitted items marked, if this is going to be a knitting sp there's going to be a lot to knit. I just wish we had more to choose...35 would've been about right, lol.

I have to have that grimy doll, the llama with the cactus and most of the toys and those rocking chairs! #8 is a must for me too!

I wish we had 35.😅
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I think it's a massive shame we will only be getting one rocking chair. It would be nice to have at least two for variety.

I wish they had let us pick 2 of the rockets and yarn holders. I was really torn between 2 on both of those votes. Seems like it will take forevvvvvvvver to get the results back.
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I didn't love all of it, but I would say maybe 90%. But, really know how you feel.

• invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I ended up picking maybe 14 items. It's not that I didn't like the items, but many were in categories I never use, such as clutter and ceiling lights, or in categories for which I already have enough (sofas and living chairs).

I wish there'd been a wall light or two, a one-tile kitchen table and floors. I'm pleased about the rocking chair, however, and I'm glad hanging plants have apparently made it, as many people wanted these. And finally, a braided-style rug, which I was just wanting for one of my houses.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I came up with 24 items while going through the list, and happily added 4 more without feeling like I couldn't vote for anything I would use on a regular basis. The style of this pack is pretty feminine and heavy on pastel colours, which isn't my absolute favorite but I know there will probably be a lot of stuff I don't like very much from this vote that makes it to the pack, haha. Oh well!
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2020
    davina1221 wrote: »
    GRIMMY DOLL! <3

I voted for grim. If he doesn't make it, although I think he will, I hope they add him to a Goth/grim pack of some kind.
    bshag4lv wrote: »

I wish we had 35.😅
    rinre33 wrote: »

I wish they had let us pick 2 of the rockets and yarn holders. I was really torn between 2 on both of those votes. Seems like it will take forevvvvvvvver to get the results back.
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I didn't love all of it, but I would say maybe 90%. But, really know how you feel.

thanks. looking forward to the knitted content especially. I wish they would add moreto it. I would even pay more for it. there was so many great clothing options in the vote. I like the toddler/kids stuff the most.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon