Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Colors

Has there been any information released that indicates that the items in this pack might be less... pastel?
"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame

Comments

• SimGuruSarahSimGuruSarah Posts: 53 SimGuru
    We will be including the "pink and teal" look that won the style vote, but that doesn't mean everything will be pastel. We like to offer a range of color variants including a warm option, cool, neutral, basic black, and basic white. We often use the rest of the (finite) variants to cover pattern options that fit the art direction and add versatility.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    We will be including the "pink and teal" look that won the style vote, but that doesn't mean everything will be pastel. We like to offer a range of color variants including a warm option, cool, neutral, basic black, and basic white. We often use the rest of the (finite) variants to cover pattern options that fit the art direction and add versatility.

Basic Black! Thank you! <3
    #Team Occult
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Could we vote for what the cool and warm palettes will be? Or at least get a thread where we can give feedback?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Don't forget to make some red stuff.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    edited March 2020
    I just hope some swatches will be personal in a cozy way, without necessarily looking good. In this pack I want a got amount of non-matches. Some items must look like they were crafted (or bought) by a sim with a happy-knitting-heart :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I just hope some swatches will be personal in a cozy way, without necessarily looking good. In this pack I want a got amount of non-matches. Some items must look like they were crafted (or bought) by a sim with a happy-knitting-heart :)

THIS!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    As a knitter who largely wears black, I appreciate the inclusion of my favourite colour :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    @SimGuruSarah : Thank you for your response. I usually don't mind pastels, but there is a huge amount in the concept art.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I hope that everything thats knittable can be customized. Like, a consolation prize for us that want the color wheel for clothing and objects hahahaha
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member

That's great! Thanks!
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    I'd love to see a version that's blue with yellow & white accents and light wood.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    The laundry day stuff pack came with a really nice variety of swatches, I hope there will be lots to choose from here too.

I'd like to see some desaturated/powder pastels. I usually find muted colours easier to work with across more builds. The ones in the concept art are fun though
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    We so need thousands of color swatches please.