Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, what did you want/vote for/wish there had been more room for?

What are some of your favorites that you voted for?

Mine, were the octopus, grim doll, kitty doll, turtle, hanging thread curtain thing, three round decor thing (#1) from granny pic, three jar thing, a craft pile, the coat stand, the blue window, the door with the wrapping paper in a rack, the house looking mailbox, one short curtain/one long, a couple shelves/racks/desks, a rug, the cart, an ottoman, a hanging plant, and the last love seat and matching chair.

Were there things you would've liked to have voted for, but didn't have enough votes to give?

I would've liked to have voted for a few more things like a curtain I liked, more shelves for the wall, and more desks/craft book cases.

Is there anything you wished had been added/or was left out?
I noticed they left the rolling stool chair from the winning theme out, as well as the jar of buttons, round container on the large craft table, and the blue bins sitting on the right table. I liked the floor rack from the cozy group that held yarn. I also liked the really large round rug from the granny pic. I wish there had been a doily.

Did you see something you didn't expect, but was happy was included?

Grim doll. hanging plant from granny. the loveseat/chair that looked close to the granny ones.

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    The first decorated door, the octopus, the embroidered-looking and sample-swatch wall crafts, the macrame hanging planters, the stash furniture

Were there things you would've liked to have voted for, but didn't have enough votes to give?
    I'd have easily kept going with the cute doors

I missed seeing decor objects that are *just* yarn stash - the boxes and the rack. Maybe I missed them? The disorganized boxes are the most like my real-life stash.

The armchair! It looks like it could be a good recolor object to make it even more granny... needs doilies.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited March 2020
    I missed seeing decor objects that are *just* yarn stash - the boxes and the rack. Maybe I missed them? The disorganized boxes are the most like my real-life stash.

The armchair! It looks like it could be a good recolor object to make it even more granny... needs doilies.

No, they didn't put any in seperately except the one yarn container we got to pick right after we picked which rocker we wanted.

I wish they had added doilies. Hopefully, if we get an elder pack, family pack, or antique pack, they will add them and items with them on it.

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member

Octopus plushie, dressed up mailboxes, bird mobile, llama with cactus.

The knitted pictures frames, the craft tables, all of the shelves/cupboards.

With the exception of that one chair that wears knitted boots I could have done without chairs, sofas, curtains and endtables. I'd be perfectly okay with an SP being only CAS or only furniture instead of a mix of everything.
    I would have wanted more cushions, blankets etc. to combine with any of the already existing couches and armchairs.

The papercut squids and the fact that some of the clutter looks more versatile for general crafting rather than just knitting.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    My favorite items were the animal plushies.

I would have liked to see way more cute toys. One of the main selling points toward the knitting pack for me was being able to make toys, especially because toddlers and kids have so few of them. Even one of the gurus spoke of knitting toys as a must for the pack. I was disappointed to see so few options.

I was happy to see the coat rack from Granny Chic make it into the vote. That was my favorite item from that style so I was glad to see that they didn't completely abandon it. I can only hope it makes it into the pack.
  • PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member

The cat wall decoration thing (#2), the plushies and the hanging plants!

Not really? Unlike in the CAS stuff vote, I felt like I had more than enough votes for the things I wanted the most.

I wish we could have more than one rocking chair and craft basket (or whatever the baskets with yarn were officially called), trying to decide between them just made me wish we could get all of them, or at least more than one.
    I also wish we'd gotten a few more rugs, because woven rugs are my favourite.

The hanging plants, definitely!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited March 2020
    Cat doll, grimmy doll, cat hanging picture, pouffes, mailboxes.

Maybe the rest of the items that can be knitted in game. I voted for those as much as I could but there wasn't enough space to vote for all of those and pick a good mix of stuff.

More rugs. More cat everything ;)

Grimmy doll and mailboxes.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I love the shelving/desks with lots of clutter built in. And the sad little clown toy.

More items that could be knitted, like the poufs. I was disappointed that they included English writing in some of the designs, but generally I liked almost everything there.

I would have loved a sofa or chair with a knitted throw, or a bed with a knitted throw on it. And knitted cushions. And knitted place mats for setting the table with.

I hadn't expected the rocking chair. Or the mailboxes, they were nice.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited March 2020

The plushies and hanging plants. Some of the clutter. Houses don't feel complete without clutter.

Not that I can think of.

Rather than regular doors, I wished they'd made them knitted or beaded curtains. That would have fit better imo. Smaller clutter, particularly items that can fit on shelves. A ball of yarn, a pair of knitting needles, a stack of granny squares, small knitted items ... stuff like that. We have several shelves and shelving units with slots, but there doesn't seem to be much to put on them, so mine all end up looking the same or being empty.

The hanging plants and lampshades. I didn't expect to see mailboxes either, but I didn't vote for those.

Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited March 2020
    • grim doll #44
    • watermelon rug #88
    • hanging plants 17 & 19
    • puffy chair #106

The tragic clown doll.

I could've done without more couches, living room chairs, and end tables. Not a fan of the lettering wall decor items either.

Mailboxes and the grim doll.

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i love these sm
    please vote for my boys look how cute they are
    aUrLRo4.png
    all of the doors and all of the clutter
    i only voted for one door but they were all great, i hope we see more detailed designs like that in future packs
    the yarn storage like this that was in the other concepts
    2IDHPoG.png
    the rocking chairs
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited March 2020
    i love these sm
    aUrLRo4.png
    i only voted for one door but they were all great, i hope we see more detailed designs like that in future packs
    2IDHPoG.png
    the rocking chairs

that yarn storage would be so useful to decorate the DIY room in my knitters house, or even to be on my sim knitted-gifts store.

@Peruna I think we'll get at least 2 rocking chairs. Honestly, I wish they added both the cushionless and with cushion, but we had to knit the cushion to add to the cushionless. haha
    Post edited by Karon on
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    The grim reaper and the tragic clown are my favorites, I hope they add more later like the social bunny plushie, the hula dancer plushie, the time traveler plushie, the llama mascot plushie, the crab mascot plushie, Miss Crumplebottom plushie... etc etc

The pineapple potted plant... its really cute, but I was trying to vote for craftable stuff and knitting related objects.

Some of the added options could easily be knittable, and I wish they did that. Like the hanging plants... why it can't be diy-able. Some of the stuff that don't look knittable, could've been left out in order for them to add other knittable options. Oh, adn there's so much clutter pre-attached to a bunch of the objects... Why? I want to be able to have them separately... I want to be able to customize what I want to place in my shelves. Like, I know not everyone wants to clutter surfaces, but maybe they could add something like the extended kitchen counter swatches. Then we would have pre-cluttered and uncluttered versions of the same shelves.

Rocking chairs.
    edited March 2020
    Peruna wrote: »
    Maybe the rest of the items that can be knitted in game. I voted for those as much as I could but there wasn't enough space to vote for all of those and pick a good mix of stuff.
    That's the way I felt. If there had been at least 5 more vote options.
    I would have loved a sofa or chair with a knitted throw, or a bed with a knitted throw on it. And knitted cushions. And knitted place mats for setting the table with.
    Maybe the will put it in something one day. Country living, granny pack, elders, family. I really would like them as well as a quilt with patches.
    Peruna wrote: »
    I wish we could have more than one rocking chair and craft basket (or whatever the baskets with yarn were officially called), trying to decide between them just made me wish we could get all of them, or at least more than one.
    I also wish we'd gotten a few more rugs, because woven rugs are my favourite.
    I was torn between 2 rockets and two baskets. Would've loved the x large granny rug edged with balls.
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    Is there anything you wished had been added/or was left out?beaded curtains. A ball of yarn, a stack of granny squares.
    Love the granny sqaures idea. Hopefully ball of yarn and kitty interactions will be added. Would really adore a beaded curtain.

edited March 2020
    2IDHPoG.png

That last picture of the standing rack holding yarn was the biggest thing about cosy that I loved, although I voted for granny

Post edited by davina1221 on
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Rocking chair, doors, walls, rugs,
    hanging decorations, hanging lights,
    dressers, couches & chairs.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Definitely the knitted plushies. I'm pretty sure I voted for them all.

No. If anything I think I got to vote for everything I would have wanted this time around.

Knitted blankets and bed sheets would have been cool.

All the door options. When I think of a knitting pack I don't think of doors, but i'm glad they were included. There were some nice ones.

Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    i love these sm
    aUrLRo4.png
    2IDHPoG.png
    the rocking chairs

I voted for your boys!! And that tragic clown is a MUST 😉
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2020

I just tried to vote for some of what i saw most people wanted on twitter and the forums like the stuffies and hanging plants. And it seems most wanted more stuff to knit than B/B items.

My personal favorite was the tragic clown, the two part craft desk and grimmy.

Nothing in particular. I honestly really like EVERYTHING. I would vote for it all if I could.

I really really would have loved blankets! I don't expect this from sims but I so wanted to see sims cozy up by the fire with knitted blankets over their shoulders and drink tea. Or lovingly be able to put a blanket around another sim
    Lol. Or at the least put it on the bed.

Tragic clown, rocking chairs and hanging plants
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(