Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Luckyheather's Shell Challenges

luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,779 Member
edited November 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots

Do feel free to continue to use my shells but I will not be doing such long reviews anymore, I will comment if you post them here. You can still post your finished versions of them in this thread if you still want to so you get comments and faves here.

I hope you will enjoy using these Shell's as a Challenge that has no due date and that you may use/change in any way to suit your theme or design/style as there will be no winners or losers just fun for anyone who wants to join in any of the shell challenges.
I am changing some of the Base game builds 1st but I will create some shells as well as you know I am always creating myself and joining in others challenges, but I will visit here often to admire your creations so do add Screenshots please and add the Gallery Link in case anyone wants to download your builds. Please use the 'Spoiler' if you have a lot of screenshots, thanks.
I will Nominate some of the builds that have entered and added Screenshots and Gallery Link, to the Maxis Fave nominations thread :)

1 Rule. Have Fun and feel free to ....touch my walls :)
2. If you want to add over 25 screenshots could you please add them to a 2nd forum post or add a link to where you store your screenshots such as imgur please.
3. Building Tips Feedback Wanted? Yes/No Thanks. Let me know with your build or in a comments box.
4. Please add Hashtag #LHshellchallenge1 or Number of Shell you have done. Do add other Tags for the Gallery Search as usual.

Luckyheather Shell Chall1
Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8EE1862F5BE311EA802291AF13390B02?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=luckyheather&max=50&maxis=false
Screenshots
Q9ee7KR.png
5WK5Zfb.png
JGANDxX.png
Post edited by luckyheather on

Comments