Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you want to see in a Future Free Update?

Comments

• CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
    Hidden doors, like having an object open, revealing a hidden hallway or room.
  • DaciavuDaciavu Posts: 1 New Member
    Half tile walls (walls that only fill in half a tile) and more diagonal angles for walls in build mode. I want to make my walls 4.5 tiles long.
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    [
    I think a cemetery lot would be most excellent! When you have multiple sim households in a world it would be great to have a place for them all to go and morn the death of your beloved sims together. I think it'd be fun to have spirits in the graveyard too, just for spooky adventures at night. Would give teens an extra thing to do! Maybe we could have a new groundskeeper/gravedigger/sexton career. Maybe mischievous teens could vandalize or toilet paper the trees during Halloween or something and witches could do rituals in the cemetery. Maybe I'm getting too dark?

If the main cemetery was a lot like in the scientist,cop/doctor career and a certain amount of plots would have featured Sims(you choose) with different tombstones and everyone elses urn/grave would be in the mausoleum, but you would be able to retrieve them. The lot trait that would be permanent would be haunted and you can add two more. This lot could be the place where funeral's take place.

It could also be its own world where there is land for each neighborhood world/ just the ability to have a cemetery as a lot type.
    coogee78 wrote: »
    Sims going to the nearest available table, desk, bookcase when eating, doing homework and reading.

I hope they fix the menu on the fridge and separate drinks. There is orange juice, milk, and soda in the fridge and orange juice helps keep sims healthy that are close to getting sick; its a pain to go the the quick meal menu to find it.

I also wish that they could not only set the table but place the food on the table (depending on how many Sims are on the lot at the time) and put the leftovers in the fridge, then make the drinks and put those on the table without trying to eat or drink anything. Then call to meal or a way to put everything on the counter and tell another sim to set the table and "place dinner items"
    coogee78 wrote: »
    Minai wrote: »
    Enough of the ugly townies please!

I'd like to see townies dressed from the styled looks pool of clothing and for players to be able to create their own styled looks.

This would help a lot of players that like to play in certain time periods.
    I'll be modest. The family portrait that was available for a limited time. It shouldn't be controversial because nobody had to buy a pack to get it.

That should of been an anniversary item. I was not going to give up my phone number to get it and still haven't and never will.
    edited March 2020
    More trait slots, turns on and offs in personality settings, pizza ovens, hibachi grills, cooktops, wall mount appliances, nail polish, more hairstyles and colors, more musical instruments, the return of bands, being able to be a food blogger, more appliances in general!

We need a beauty salon game pack(or slowly add the items for free listed below) and if they could bring back hair physics for everyone, that would be great too.

-Need to be able to change nail color length and style
    -Hair can be washed blow dried styled and add highlights to any hair all colors that are currently available with a few new ones.
    - new feature: hair stays wet and dries until towel dry, blow dryer, or after certain amount of time
    - wet hair if standing in a spot for a bit creates a puddle

Would also be nice if hair grew depending on how long you put Sim lifespans/ grew by week if aging off.

More emphasis on beauty would enhance spa day
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited March 2020
    -Cars and garage doors + Update to the traveling system (instead of traveling instantly, sims that don't own a car or bike would take a taxi, carpool or school bus, depending on the situation)
    -Spiral stairs
    -Body hair
    -More hair colors (especially dark/dirty blond, since we only have a light blond and a yellowish blond color)
    -Firefighter NPCs
    -Swatch update for windows like the one we had for doors
    -Split-leveling foundation tool like in TS2 OFB
    -Pond tool
    -Exposed basements by using terrain tools (useful especially for building underground garages)
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    New icons for "Get Together" clubs!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • itoldusoitolduso Posts: 60 Member
    I would like to see some kind of inheritance system so sims can pass on royalties to their children, or at least assign how much of their wealth will go to their spouse/descendants. I would also love to see a band/music pack.
  • NerdyAJGNerdyAJG Posts: 3 New Member
    I would like to see more CAS items for boys/men. There are so many clothing options for girls/women but I feel like boys/men don't have as much. Part of my love for this game is giving each sim a personality and the main way I express it is through their clothing. I would really like to see more tops and bottoms with more color swatches. Also, having more color options with highlights or dye accents for all groups, such as being able to choose having pink, purple, or blue highlights while still having brown hair.

It would be great to bring back disasters/negative events. Having burglars, natural disasters, house fires (and I mean house fires, not small ones that don't really spread or get put out too easily), drowning, etc. made the game that much more realistic. Also having NPC police officers and firefighters were great too.
  • KsosweetKsosweet Posts: 2 New Member
    What I would like to see is for the tiny living update. Were is all the tiny living item's like single an double counter-top stoves, counter-top grill's, wall sinks, toilet's, furniture like single let out beds different style tiny living beds, tiny barbecue pits, couches that are for sleeping in tiny living, tiny wall dining tables, tiny fireplaces, an ladder stairs.
  • KsosweetKsosweet Posts: 2 New Member
    What I would like to see is for the tiny living update. Were is all the tiny living item's like single an double counter-top stoves, counter-top grill's, wall sinks, toilet's, furniture like single let out beds different style tiny living beds, tiny barbecue pits, couches that are for sleeping in tiny living, tiny wall dining tables, tiny fireplaces, an ladder stairs.
  • HyawehHyaweh Posts: 36 Member
    For me the next free update need to bring the game at another level. I would love so much a baby update for them to not be only objects anymore. For me, that would change the game a lot.

I would love as well to see some new hairs color. More type of blond, brown and black, so we can make new sims.

I would love as well that some features that were in the EA survey would appear, like more deepth in the relation between sims, more type of rs, etc.
    Sorry for my English, I'm French.
  • Gart_ArfunkleGart_Arfunkle Posts: 2 New Member
    After studying Robotics in university, your sim should receive a "ground wire" so he doesn't get shocked (as much) at the robotics table.
  • w_w_waiyiiiiii9813w_w_waiyiiiiii9813 Posts: 9 New Member
    split level please, I want to connect room with different heights PLEASE!!! (not huge difference, but like a loft that is not to high or a Genkan like in Japanese house where they have a small level difference at the doorway)
  • tonichan89tonichan89 Posts: 11 New Member
    Painting ceilings!
    Being able to write a bio in sim creation!
    Couples dancing.

Small things can do a world of a difference.
  • tonichan89tonichan89 Posts: 11 New Member
    A crime game pack could be cool! Givning you the abilitiy to break into other sims homes and steal stuff that you can then sell on the black market.
    tonichan89 wrote: »
    A crime game pack could be cool! Givning you the abilitiy to break into other sims homes and steal stuff that you can then sell on the black market.

Criminals should be brought back and cops unlocked from GTW pack for free.

If they were going to do a pack, what do you think about expanding on like home security stuff pack, that would come with different tiers of security from old school cams that move with movement to stick up cams that can be solar powered ( Sims that are mad could kick the panel out of place/criminals can misplace it on purpose), to being over the top and having a security room for rich Sims and the ability to hire a security guard and pick days you want them to come watch you or your stuff.

They can bring back the alarm panel, and add sensors to it so when there is movement it will trigger and the alarm will go off; also a pet mode option so it doesn't go off when the pet is moving. Depending on what security system as Sim has, they can get notifications on their phone that the alarm is going off and to call the police if they aren't home. Burglars would be a rare event, but depending on how lucky/unlucky, rich, the security they have, whether they unknowingly know a criminal (who the criminal is when they rob will be hidden until they're caught), etc a Sim is the probably will change. Higher up criminals will more likely challenge robbing rich Sims and their vaults more/ or play smart and stick to what they know and stay away from the rich Sims.

If they brought back criminals, the lawyer and cop careers could tie into the base game so much more. And if someone doesn't have gtw or university, the ability to call the cops would still be available in the base game on the phone and through the security system if they have the pack.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,872 Member
    I’d like :
    - CARS and garages (it could also come in a GP or an EP).
    - A personality system overhaul with better emotions etc
    - Having Hospitals and Police Stations as regular lots, not hidden.
    - A sickness system overhaul (being able to take sick sims to hospitals or to the doctor and give kids medicine).
    - LADDERS and spiral stairs.
    - The possibility to use the space under a roof to make an attic or spare rooms or just whatever.
  • Madz_LBMadz_LB Posts: 17 Member
    More musical instruments and related sims reaction to same (e.g. drum kit, and sims react to loud noise).
    More modern round tables.
    Half and 1/4 circle rugs.
    The ability to load an entire neighbourhood and visit any lot within that neighbourhood without the need for an additional load screen, so I can go from the library to the gym nextdoor without the need for an additional load screen.
    The ability to paint the ceiling tiles.
    More achievements.
  • KARENsLIFE_7X7KARENsLIFE_7X7 Posts: 13 New Member
    I would like to see more options in hire a service. Food delivery, furniture delivery, boxes like UPS, birthday and holiday gifts delivery. Also moving delivery truck. Move items in, call and hook up gas and electric, phone, tv/computer etc. Enroll your children into school. We also need a very interactive baby pack or etc. More vacation spots. They can coincide with Seasons pack. Which season vacation do you want to go on? A winter village with cabins, skiing, snowboarding, dining, warming by the fire with hotcocoa while sitting down. Taking the ski lift, ice skating etc.
  • Andyzhang2896Andyzhang2896 Posts: 58 Member
    • Color wheel: I'm gonna repeat this again. The color swatch provided is very bad, many color looks so pale (it's not pastel) and lifeless. Just give us a color wheel.
    • Ceiling Tiles: Ceiling is pretty boring. They don't need to add new textures to the game, just make it possible to add floor tiles to the ceiling.
    • Story Progression: NPC will having a romantic relationship, marrying, and eventually have a baby.
    • Inventory management: Don't lie to me, inventory right now is super messy. We can't sort the items by type, rarity, genre (book), etc
    • Flat roof: So we can add glass roof material on a flat roof
    • Teen shorter than young adult: I just don't like the teen's height exactly the same as a young adult.
    • Able to upgrade furniture comfort level, not just bed
    • Able to change lighting color in Build Mode
    • Property investment like TS3
    • Sexual orientation: I hate it when my sims wife is autonomously starting a romantic relationship with female sims. Sims in a household shouldn't autonomously start a romantic relationship with another NPC when they are already married. Unless they have specific traits (such as non-committal).
    • Able to adjust lifespan length manually like TS3: normal lifespan is too short, long lifespan is too long.
    • Cheat to add and subtract days in life stage: Right now I'm creating an entirely new save file. I don't like the fact that all young adult will age up to the adult in the same day.
    • Able to reset all stats through cheat
    • Add in-law relationship
    • Able to set grandmother-granddaughter relationship
    • Able to choose different angles, perspectives for Gallery thumbnail
    • Able to change the time format to 24 hours
    • Burglar, firefighter, police, etc
    • Increase the maximum sims allowed on a single lot to 30 sims (currently 20)
    • Able to flip (mirror) objects in Build & Buy mode
    • Cemetary lot
    • Multi-level floor

This is for base game only. I still have a lot of feedback for EP & GM, all is written on a book.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited April 2020
    - Improved babie
    - A way to delete sims from relationship panel
    - A option to invite over household by clicking on another sim in relationship panel
    - Height slider
    -Club UI in Manage Households to avoid having to track down sims individually
    - Slow dancing
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I would so much like to see HORSES in a free update to the Pets pack.