Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build/ Buy vote now available

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I don't begrudge the people who wanted a Rocking chair the Rocking Chair... but I'd rather have had a sewing machine as a second gameplay object...
    Oh well. :smiley:

Just please, PLEASE one with padding. You don't want your sim's bones to suffer, right?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Rocking Chairs!

IMEY6OV.png

mdK5r9f.png
    Knitting Baskets

DQzhm03.png
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Don't forget to do the latest survey! I've just done it and wanted everything.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member

I wasn't all that lucky on the last one but did my best on this, so hoping!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Rocking Chairs!

IMEY6OV.png

mdK5r9f.png

Finally, the sims team stepping on up! Jesus Christ, their budget must be so low it's on the floor.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    No, I didn't have anything better to do right now... So here's my vote.

I really wasn't overly fussed about the couch and chair, and I loved all the knitting baskets, so I will not mind if I loose on those.
    I just want a rocking chair with padding... preferably back padding as well as seat.

And yes, while we may not Knit at desks, we still need a desk. Or two. Even if we won't ever *actually* have our sims lay something out for blocking, I want to be able to pretend it's happening in the craft room and not on the dining room table.

6jGRxsv.jpg
  • OhReallyKaiOhReallyKai Posts: 5 New Member
    There are so many good items! I had such a hard time narrowing it down to only 28
  • TheWinterMinkTheWinterMink Posts: 8 New Member
    I voted for number 9 for the rocking chair and number 5 for the knitting basket, but honestly, it was a bit of a tough choice! I love the look of so many of the other objects as well, especially the little hedgehog (?) in number 84!
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Knitting Baskets

DQzhm03.png

Anyone else notice you can't vote for #8
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I remember posting early this morning that it seemed like the gurus had totally forgotten about this vote. There was no talk about it for weeks. We didn't even get the usual sneak preview. I was surprised to come on here and see the announcement that the voting had started.

Looking through the list, the only thing I was truly dissapointed by was the low amount of toys. I would have liked to see more toys to knit for toddlers and kids. They're seriously lacking in terms of toys and this would have been a great opportunity to give them more variety. Especially since the description for the knitting pack mentioned knitting toys as a definite. I sincerely hope a majority of them end up making it in. I'll be really dissapointed if the dog, cat, and bear plushes don't make it in.

That said, the majority of the options actually fit the DIY style. Nothing really looks out of place, so hopefully a good selection will come from this vote.

It's nice that the rocking chair and knitting basket are a definite.

As for how I voted, nearly every vote I cast went to something craftable. I think I only picked 2 non-craftable things, only because there were some craftables that either looked similar to something already in the game, or I just didn't like it. But I made sure to not bother with anything that can't actually be knit in game. I can only hope that out of 28 things, the majority will be able to be knit in game.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    My disappointment is that the gameplay object is the rocking chair. I would much rather have interactions with the desks ie blocking
    EA ID burnished_dragon
    I haven't voted yet. Still mulling it over.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    I'm really glad they added rocking chairs. People have been asking for those for a long time.
    verlainem wrote: »
    My disappointment is that the gameplay object is the rocking chair. I would much rather have interactions with the desks ie blocking

That's actually one of the questions in the new Knitting Gameplay thread - if the desk should have some sort of knitting interaction. I said we should be able to block at them
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited March 2020
    Knitting Baskets

DQzhm03.png

This was corrected right as I was voting. I chose the number (which was off) and it took me back to the beginning to start again. :D I don't know if those who had voted before it was changed need to vote again.

The build/buy was difficult for me this time. I was torn on choosing the items in blue because I want Sims to be able to knit the ones I wanted, but if they aren't selected as knittables, I still want them in game. I hope they are factoring in this possibility and they use it as a basis for what will be Sim-made.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I voted for all the hanging plants so if we don't get any, it's not on me! :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    Right, so I voted for rocking chair 9. My build/buy votes are as follows:

1, 3, 6, 23, 26, 27, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 42, 43, 53, 54, 59, 65, 68, 69, 80, 81, 89, 90, 102, 112, 117, 119.

That's including both mail boxes.

I can't remember which knitting basket I voted for, though.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited March 2020
    I voted for rocking chair 9 and knitting basket 4
    yORyh7e.png
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited March 2020
    I really hope there will be voidcritter swatches for some of the toys like 38 and maybe 40 too :'(

Actually 44 and 45 could be better since they are actual toys and not just decor. Well, I voted for all of them anyway :)
    Post edited by haisin on
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited March 2020
    So much cute stuff !! I hope the knitting desks come in empty swatches/non-knitting decor swatches as well (for versatility, that way we could make more use of those). Same goes for the house shaped shelf.
  • SimGuruSarahSimGuruSarah Posts: 53 SimGuru
    Knitting Baskets

DQzhm03.png

This has been fixed.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    OMG I had such a hard time picking just 28 items. It was sooo hard. Everything was sooo cute. So excited over the rocking chairs. I chose one of the padded ones. We just don't have enough padded chairs in the game IMHO. I picked two windows and doors plus one of the mail boxes. I picked a few plants and animals to knit. I tried to pick at least one thing from each category. Love the hanging plants too. Really it doesn't matter much what wins. I loved all of it.
  • bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    It's a crime that more than half of these things won't be on the pack, they are ridiculously adorable. I instantly run out of picks on the clutter items alone, lol. I hope the community will come together and make some of these things like they did with the CAS items.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    why was the big table split in half like that? i didn't vote for it because i didn't want to waste two votes on one item..
    the clutter is all so cute
    I6m0ZAF.png
    also chose chair #9 and basket #7
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top