Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Oooh, I missed the last three chapters, and I was not disappointed! I home Meteor and Rocket learn the truth soon...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    doggers123 wrote: »
    Once again, I have no words.

Except for, @squirrelwithacup , you are a amazing author.

@doggers123 Aww, thank you!! :heart:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    And we have chapter one of Nightshade:The gap is filled!!!
    https://nightshadethegapisfilledfanfic.blogspot.com/

@doggers123 I'm excited for this!
    37oYgl3.png
    Oooh, I missed the last three chapters, and I was not disappointed! I home Meteor and Rocket learn the truth soon...

@nerdfashion Let's hope they do... :frowning:
    37oYgl3.png
    1hiYIGD.png
    Hey everyone! Click here to read Chapter 74 of Nightshade!
    37oYgl3.png
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    1hiYIGD.png
    Hey everyone! Click here to read Chapter 74 of Nightshade!
    Ok, Tiffany seriously needs a time out.....death becomes her. The twins hopefully will learn the truth in due time. The last few just got me :'(<3. So glad to see them together again even if it's just this.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    5vAcaUu.png
    Hey everyone! So, this is a chapter I've been planning for quite a while... I hope you enjoy it. Before I link it, a disclaimer: it deals with some very heavy subjects, so keep that in mind if you're easily triggered.

Read Chapter 75 of Nightshade here.
    37oYgl3.png
    5vAcaUu.png
    Hey everyone! So, this is a chapter I've been planning for quite a while... I hope you enjoy it. Before I link it, a disclaimer: it deals with some very heavy subjects, so keep that in mind if you're easily triggered.

ORION!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I just can't right now!!!!!!! Tiffany is.......!!!!!!!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    I have nothing to say but...
    Bye Orion!
    :o
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    Tiffany, you sly, evil, ruthless, horrible excuse for a human!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    edited February 2020
    Well Tiffany you suck, not in the usual vampiric way either. I hope she gets whats coming to her and karma beats her senseless with it's lessons. I'm still hoping a flying saucer will swoop down (Life of Brian style) and catch Orion on it's way, hopefully nuking Tiffany or better yet, running painful tests on her and then nuking her. Yeah, I think Tiffany would make a great alien test subject, a prime example of barbarity and proof that people can still exist without a heart.
    edited February 2020
    5vAcaUu.png

ORION!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I just can't right now!!!!!!! Tiffany is.......!!!!!!!

@mamasquirrel
    Poor Orion... :cry:
    I have nothing to say but...
    Bye Orion!
    :o

@doggers123
    Well... that's an interesting response. :joy:
    Tiffany, you sly, evil, ruthless, horrible excuse for a human!

@nerdfashion
    That's a great list of her character traits. You forgot some that definitely aren't allowed by forum rules, though. :joy:
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Well Tiffany you suck, not in the usual vampiric way either. I hope she gets whats coming to her and karma beats her senseless with it's lessons. I'm still hoping a flying saucer will swoop down (Life of Brian style) and catch Orion on it's way, hopefully nuking Tiffany or better yet, running painful tests on her and then nuking her. Yeah, I think Tiffany would make a great alien test subject, a prime example of barbarity and proof that people can still exist without a heart.
    @Bloosmoo
    I guess we'll see what happens! But you know karma always catches up eventually... although nuking Tiffany honestly made me laugh. It seems like overkill yet not enough.
    Post edited by squirrelwithacup on
    37oYgl3.png
  • lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    I finally got all caught up, yay! And wow that last chapter, just wow, I love this story so much! And your screenshots are phenomenal, I'm guessing you use reshade, and whatever settings you're using, bring such life to your story.

Regarding the latest chapter...
    I really loved the story between Orion and Tiffany, there was a lot of emotional depth and drama. I love how you reversed the gender roles, that the guy was the abusee instead of being the abuser. I felt so bad for Orion, it really pulled on my heartstrings. And Tiffany is so damaged from her upbringing, that she's taken it out on Orion, but that still doesn't give her an excuse for her actions though. She has turned into pure evil. I really hope this isn't the end for Orion, I loved his character.
    lone_cat wrote: »
    I finally got all caught up, yay! And wow that last chapter, just wow, I love this story so much! And your screenshots are phenomenal, I'm guessing you use reshade, and whatever settings you're using, bring such life to your story.

Regarding the latest chapter...
    I really loved the story between Orion and Tiffany, there was a lot of emotional depth and drama. I love how you reversed the gender roles, that the guy was the abusee instead of being the abuser. I felt so bad for Orion, it really pulled on my heartstrings. And Tiffany is so damaged from her upbringing, that she's taken it out on Orion, but that still doesn't give her an excuse for her actions though. She has turned into pure evil. I really hope this isn't the end for Orion, I loved his character.

@lone_cat Thank you so much for taking the time to catch up!! :heart: And yes, I use reshade! My current process for screenshots is a custom preset I made myself + TONS of editing. It's a lot of work and time (part of the reason why my updates aren't always as frequent as I'd like them to be!) but I'm obsessed with screenshot quality at this point. :joy:
    I've really enjoyed the dramatic saga that their story told too. Reversing the gender roles was something I never really had seen portrayed, and it was important to me to portray that men are capable of being abused too -- it's so often downplayed or brushed off when it happens, especially if their abuser is female. Tiffany's damaged upbringing is certainly the cause for the person she's become, but like you said it isn't an excuse. As for if this is the last you'll see of Orion... I know you don't want me to spoil that now. You'll know if it's the end or not in the next chapter which should be released somewhere around a week-ish from now though, promise!
    37oYgl3.png
    DpUkKll.png
    Hey everyone! I know it's been kind of a long wait for the next chapter, but it's finally done! Read Chapter 76 here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Finally! Tiffany is worse than Onyx and Amelia's Mom's were. And they were pretty bad. She deserves what she got, and MUCH worse. Hopefully Meteor and Rocket realize what's been going on soon.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited February 2020
    Finally! Tiffany is worse than Onyx and Amelia's Mom's were. And they were pretty bad. She deserves what she got, and MUCH worse. Hopefully Meteor and Rocket realize what's been going on soon.

@nerdfashion
    I agree. Let's hope that everything continues going in the right direction. And that includes Tiffany getting much worse. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    DpUkKll.png
    Hey everyone! I know it's been kind of a long wait for the next chapter, but it's finally done! Read Chapter 76 here!
    I'm glad that the truth finally came to light. Orion can move on and have some good in his life. I also hope, that his kids will accept the truth someday. Not completely sure what you have in store for Tiffany yet, but make her suffer.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I-Amelia-Rocket-WOW.
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    DpUkKll.png
    I'm glad that the truth finally came to light. Orion can move on and have some good in his life. I also hope, that his kids will accept the truth someday. Not completely sure what you have in store for Tiffany yet, but make her suffer.

@mamasquirrel
    I hope so too. As for Tiffany... well, we'll see where her life goes.
    37oYgl3.png
    I-Amelia-Rocket-WOW.

@doggers123
    Well, that's good chapter summary. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    YemgzuO.png
    Hey everyone! This chapter is way overdue but it's finally time to release it. Read Chapter 77 here!
    37oYgl3.png
    YemgzuO.png
    Hey everyone! This chapter is way overdue but it's finally time to release it. Read Chapter 77 here!
    So glad they finally can have some down time. They need this vacation.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I can not belive...
    Well I guess I can...
    But still..
    I knew it was coming..
    But....
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    edited March 2020
    YemgzuO.png
    So glad they finally can have some down time. They need this vacation.

@mamasquirrel
    Indeed they do. :heart:
    I can not belive...
    Well I guess I can...
    But still..
    I knew it was coming..
    But....

@doggers123
    Knew what was coming? :wink:
    37oYgl3.png