Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Miss Imaginary Friends From Sims 3 and Wish They Would Add To Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    No
    They would have to be a lot different from TS3 for me to want them in TS4. They were really annoying with how they followed my kids all over, especially to the bathroom. There were absolutely no privacy. They were nice company for single children, but back off a bit, please?

That said, I almost always made them "human" and had them join the family.
  • Options
    AshenAshen Posts: 34 Member
    Yes
    I enjoyed the imaginary friends in the sims 3, and would love to have them in the sims 4!
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Never Played Sims 3
    I never played TS3, but I've seen gameplay of it and maybe it's just me but......the imaginary friends don't look all that bad to me. I mean, yeah they're kind of odd looking, but nowhere near the chucky monster I was expecting with the way people talked about it.

I'd like for a TS4 counterpart because toddler and kids need WAY more gameplay for them. I think something like that would be nice to give them more depth. It would also add more variety in their toys since now they're limited to either tiny action figures or massive stuffed animals. There's nothing medium sized for them. It doesn't even need to have the same design, so honestly I don't see an issue to re-introduce them.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No
    I like the concept of them, but man, they were just so annoying.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    No
    Mine would have the evil trait more often than not and they would terrorize my kid. Nope, no thanks.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    No
    I rarely allowed my Sim Child(ren) to have this imaginary friend. I found them annoying, for one, and disturbing for another. I don't miss them at all.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    No
    NO!!! BURN THEM!!! BURN THEM ALL!!!

I thought they were horrible and so annoying. I thought they were a huge pain to deal with and not to mention The Sims 3 wasn't a very good game in terms of performance already. My games in The Sims 3 ALWAYS BROKE. I could never finish a legacy until TS4.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I liked them in The Sims 3 but I would rather them focus on more important missing occult’s added to already existing DLC.

Playable Occult’s

- Werewolves (Cats & Dogs)
    - Zombies (StrangerVille)
    - Faeries (Realm of Magic)
    - Genie (Get Famous)
    - Permanent PlantSim (Seasons)
    - Mummy (Jungle Adventure)

Unplayable Occult’s

- Real Bears (Outdoor Retreat)
    - Bigfoot (Outdoor Retreat)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    No
    No! they never leave my child alone even gone to sleep like go away now or trying to get parents to see it too busy to care and be careful they turn on your child sims do mean things to them too. no way and not going want back ts4 only want back is treehouses came with gen pack.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I didn't play the Sims 3 long enough to experience them. They sound annoying though. :D
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    No
    I tried them out a few times in Sims 3, but they ended up annoying the heck out of me. I don't want them to return.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited March 2020
    Never Played Sims 3
    I played sims 3 a little but never played with imaginary friends in sims 3. They sound kind of interesting but I don't really need them. I really want werewolves, fairies and proper plantsims first.
  • Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    No
    I hate the imaginary friends in TS3. I always get rid of that doll.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Yes
    YES omg! Creepy level 10, surprising level 10, mystery level 10.. so much to explore with those weird creatures.
    Loved it xD
  • Options
    thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    Yes
    They were terrifying abominations and I miss them tbh
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Yes
    I turned one human, became an acrobat, married him to the maid? And his daughter I believe was imaginary/human too. Oh but he drowned. sigh...I was a bit sad.

If they came back that would be cool, sans the way they walked.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    ForeverRandom21ForeverRandom21 Posts: 5 New Member
    Yes
    As creepy as they were, I feel they'd add a new element of "magic" to a kid's life, and there could be a period / moodlet of "Go away" for a teenager, as they went from believing they're real to knowing they're imaginary.
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    No
    I loved them at first. As time went on though, they were supposed to be kind of rare, yet all of my children had one. Once they grew up, they were supposed to disappear but often didn't. Other sims I was playing would see other people's imaginary friends out in the community and you were only ever supposed to see your own. They would block routing often and this drove me bananas, the amount of times I couldn't see why my sim couldn't get to do something or get down a hallway because that dang friend was just about and in the way. They would interrupt my sim when I needed them to be doing something else. I think if they would have disappeared when they were supposed to, and didn't block my sims from things (they are imaginary after all), I'd probably have a different answer here. They were fun for a time, I did love the idea of them, just not the bugs that went with them.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    No
    They were annoying and creepy and I could never find a way to delete them. This is one of the few things from sims 3 I really don’t miss and am glad it is not in sims 4
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Yes
    They were one of the most voted occults to return on Grant's poll. I hope they return, but better... I want more stuffed toys to be able to turn into different designs of Imaginary Friend.
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    No
    No, It was a good idea badly executed. It would have been good if they had been a rare occurrence instead of every single kid getting one of the dolls
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    glory_joyglory_joy Posts: 134 Member
    No
    Uck, those were creepy little things I had to keep trying to get rid of.