Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Hello. I'm new here (obviously lol). I've had Sims 4 for a while now, but I 've only been playing consistently since the beginning of this year. Mostly because I decided to try out the Disney Princess Challenge. It's been a lot of fun so far, but of course I have a lot to figure out. Nice to meet y'all (^-^)/

Hello @lilybluesims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are doing the Disney Princess Challenge! I hope it goes well!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    Hello! I'm Eva and I am from beaytiful Greece! I love cats and I have one. Her name is Liza! I go to the high school. I am single with brown hair and eyes. My favourite series is PLL (Pretty little liars) and my favourite movie is Harry potter.
    rosekapa wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Eva and I am from beaytiful Greece! I love cats and I have one. Her name is Liza! I go to the high school. I am single with brown hair and eyes. My favourite series is PLL (Pretty little liars) and my favourite movie is Harry potter.

Hello @rosekapa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you love cats and have one of your own. She would be a special animal member of your household <3
    I hope your school studies continue to go well.
  • MrChip_DingDongMrChip_DingDong Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I'm MrChip DingDong, been playing Sims 4 on ps4 For a few weeks now, but I can remember playing the original The Sims for PS2 back when I was young. I'm here to swap tips/tricks and maybe share some of my creations.
    edited March 2020
    Hello! I'm MrChip DingDong, been playing Sims 4 on ps4 For a few weeks now, but I can remember playing the original The Sims for PS2 back when I was young. I'm here to swap tips/tricks and maybe share some of my creations.

Hello @MrChip_DingDong :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you first started simming by playing the original Sims 1 on PS2 and now you are playing the Sims 4 PS4 version. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads, and find gameplay ideas.
  • OhReallyKaiOhReallyKai Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello! I'm new to the forums but not new to the community I go by Kairex on YT and Twitch but everyone just calls me Kai. Glad to finally be using this site, for awhile it just seemed so intimidating lol
    Hello! I'm new to the forums but not new to the community I go by Kairex on YT and Twitch but everyone just calls me Kai. Glad to finally be using this site, for awhile it just seemed so intimidating lol

Hello @OhReallyKai :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You will soon get used to the forums :) It can seem a little big to start of with, but then you get used to where the different sections are.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads and posting about what is happening in your games.
  • LGBTQ_SimmerLGBTQ_Simmer Posts: 15 New Member
    Hello! I'm Jaime and I just joined Sims Forums. I've played Sims 3 since 2014 and I just got Sims 4 in 2019. This is really my first time communicating with other simmers that I don't already know in real life. I identify as female and pan-sexual. I have one cat, but I don't really like cats. I used to have a dog, and he was my best friend (and only friend, I wasn't popular in elementary school). He got hit by a car when I was only like, nine. I legit cried for hours.

I'm going to high-school next year and I have a new boyfriend that I've been dating for around 3 months.

that's it

i'm done

you can stop reading now
    edited March 2020
    Hello @LGBTQ_Simmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now you also play Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    It was very sad what happened to your dog :( It is upsetting when things happen to our pets.
    I hope you will enjoy studying at high school next year.
  • HyawehHyaweh Posts: 36 Member
    Hi there ! I'm almost 32 y.o and a simmer from the Sims 1! I'm mostly active on the French Forum where I usually help simmers to fix their game. I'm happy to be here with you and be able to talk about that game I do love so so much !

See you around :)
    Sorry for my English, I'm French.
    Hyaweh wrote: »
    Hi there ! I'm almost 32 y.o and a simmer from the Sims 1! I'm mostly active on the French Forum where I usually help simmers to fix their game. I'm happy to be here with you and be able to talk about that game I do love so so much !

See you around :)

Hello @Hyaweh :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable simming hours over the time creating, building and playing in the game!
    It is very kind and caring of you that you help French simmers who have game issues :)
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • SimplydivineSimplydivine Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone, returning to Sims after quite a few years of a break just trying to get to grips with all the new and cool stuff, addicted again! :)
    Hello everyone, returning to Sims after quite a few years of a break just trying to get to grips with all the new and cool stuff, addicted again! :)

Hello @Simplydivine :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Welcome back to simming! I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads,meeting fellow simmers and posting about what is happening in your games.
  • SupacSupac Posts: 14 New Member
    Hey guys! I'm new(ish) here to the forums. I have been playing The Sims since 2000 though! I am 36- so I think I am much older than most players haha. I used to love game-play, making families, doing challenges, etc. But, lately I have come to love building! It's basically all I do now. I show off my builds on my Instagram (ID supacsfakelyfe), twitter (ID supac84) and my youtube channel (ID svelure). You can check out my gallery (ID svelure). Anyway, I love when I can share my obsession with other simmers since nobody in my real life plays!
    Supac wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm new(ish) here to the forums. I have been playing The Sims since 2000 though! I am 36- so I think I am much older than most players haha. I used to love game-play, making families, doing challenges, etc. But, lately I have come to love building! It's basically all I do now. I show off my builds on my Instagram (ID supacsfakelyfe), twitter (ID supac84) and my youtube channel (ID svelure). You can check out my gallery (ID svelure). Anyway, I love when I can share my obsession with other simmers since nobody in my real life plays!

Hello @Supac :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have many happy and enjoyable hours simming over the years! Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that we can enjoy creating a variety of styles and types of homes and venues in the game!
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • misadventuremisadventure Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey Simmers,

I'm also one of the adult life-stage crowd playing since Y2K! I've honestly loved each iteration of The Sims (but perhaps 2 is my all time fave) and feel privileged to have witnessed it grow and morph with each new generation playing. It has always been my escape and I hope that one day, when I become an elder, I'll still be playing The Sims and even include my grandchildren in on it too. I've corrupted a few people (nieces, nephews, sis in-law, co-workers) to play and follow various simmers on YT and I'm happy to finally be a part of the online community.

sul sul!
    Hey Simmers,

I'm also one of the adult life-stage crowd playing since Y2K! I've honestly loved each iteration of The Sims (but perhaps 2 is my all time fave) and feel privileged to have witnessed it grow and morph with each new generation playing. It has always been my escape and I hope that one day, when I become an elder, I'll still be playing The Sims and even include my grandchildren in on it too. I've corrupted a few people (nieces, nephews, sis in-law, co-workers) to play and follow various simmers on YT and I'm happy to finally be a part of the online community.

sul sul!

Hello @misadventure :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000. Simming is fun! Each version of The Sims is very enjoyable to play!
    It is lovely that you have introduced other people to simming also. It would have resulted in them having fun and happy times simming also!
  • FeistyshortnessFeistyshortness Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey everyone I'm Julie!

I'm a 29 year old gamer,currently in the middle of downloading Sims 4. I'm very excited to start playing! I used to hover over my older sisters' shoulder and watch her play when I was younger, she would let me play for a little bit but it was her house and sims so it wasn't really the same. I'm so psyched to be able to finally play on my own lol. If you're wondering why it took me so long to do so, it's cause I got into Playstation and PSP's and Nintendo DS's, and am now playing Xbox games on my gaming laptop! I recently moved into a townhouse and a close friend made me a gaming PC, this was one of the first things to download and play :)

Definitely looking forward to adding some Sims friends!
    Hey everyone I'm Julie!

I'm a 29 year old gamer,currently in the middle of downloading Sims 4. I'm very excited to start playing! I used to hover over my older sisters' shoulder and watch her play when I was younger, she would let me play for a little bit but it was her house and sims so it wasn't really the same. I'm so psyched to be able to finally play on my own lol. If you're wondering why it took me so long to do so, it's cause I got into Playstation and PSP's and Nintendo DS's, and am now playing Xbox games on my gaming laptop! I recently moved into a townhouse and a close friend made me a gaming PC, this was one of the first things to download and play :)

Definitely looking forward to adding some Sims friends!

Hello @Feistyshortness :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting that you will soon be able to start playing Sims 4 on your new gaming PC! That is great! :)
    It is nice that it was your sister that first introduced you to the game.
    I hope you are settling well into your new townhouse home.
  • etoetoetoeto Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello everyone!
    I've been playing the game since The Sims HOT DATE. Fell in love with it instantly. I've been reading the forums for a while now and today I decided to join in the conversation! Glad to be a part of the community <3
    etoeto wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I've been playing the game since The Sims HOT DATE. Fell in love with it instantly. I've been reading the forums for a while now and today I decided to join in the conversation! Glad to be a part of the community <3

Hello @etoeto :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers and posting on the forums about what is happening in your game.
  • mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hi everyone! French simmer here :)

I am new to this forum but I started playing in 2000 with the original Sims game. As a teenager I had basically found my ideal game, combining two things I deeply enjoy: building houses and creating stories.

I enjoyed it and its extensions until Superstar broke my game (I was young and not that tech savvy at the time). Thankfully TheSims2 came out not too long after and my family had recently purchased a new PC able to run the game (my brother and I had been campaigning for it for quite a while). The fact that you could create families and see them evolving and grow older was mindblowing to me at the time. I've played this game for so many years, asking for add-ons for every birthday and Christmas, everyone at home were used to ask me which one I wanted. To this day I still keep an old laptop with WindowsXP just for it and have a little nostalgia moment every now and then.

The release of TS3 was a breaking point for me, when it came out I had started University and I found out my fairly recent laptop was not able to run the game. I was so disappointed as buying a new one just for this game was not an option for obvious financial reasons, so I took my distances with the franchise. It probably allowed me to focus on my studies properly though.

Then fast forward to late 2017, one day I had the idea to check what was up with TheSims as I had not kept track at all with the community. I found out EA had an offer for a 2 days free trial of the Sims4 base game and a big sale, I thought that was a great opportunity and took advantage of it. And that was enough to drag me back! After those two days I bought it and been slowly completing my collection ever since.

Glad to be back in the community ❤
    Post edited by mimilu04 on
    mimilu04 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! French simmer here :)

I am new to this forum but I started playing in 2000 with the original Sims game. As a teenager I had basically found my ideal game, combining two things I deeply enjoy: building houses and creating stories.

I enjoyed it and its extensions until Superstar broke my game (I was young and not that tech savvy at the time). Thankfully TheSims2 came out not too long after and my family had recently purchased a new PC able to run the game (my brother and I had been campaigning for it for quite a while). The fact that you could create families and see them evolving and grow older was mindblowing to me at the time. I've played this game for so many years, asking for add-ons for every birthday and Christmas, everyone at home were used to ask me which one I wanted. To this day I still keep an old laptop with WindowsXP just for it and have a little nostalgia moment every now and then.

The release of TS3 was a breaking point for me, when it came out I had started University and I found out my fairly recent laptop was not able to run the game. I was so disappointed as buying a new one just for this game was not an option for obvious financial reasons, so I took my distances with the franchise. It probably allowed me to focus on my studies properly though.

Then fast forward to late 2017, one day I had the idea to check what was up with TheSims as I had not kept track at all with the community. I found out EA had an offer for a 2 days free trial of the base game and a big sale, I thought that was a great opportunity and took advantage of it. And that was enough to drag me back! After those two days I bought it and been slowly completing my collection ever since.

Glad to be back in the community ❤

Hello @mimilu04 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sim 1. It was very nice reading about your time playing each of the version. I am sorry that you were unable to play Sims 3. It is great that you are back simming again and enjoying playing Sims 4 ::)
  • ROSEUMIEEROSEUMIEE Posts: 18 Member
    Been playing sims since the beginning. My favorite part is designing. I find myself deleting everything in every town, and making it my own.
    ROSEUMIEE wrote: »
    Been playing sims since the beginning. My favorite part is designing. I find myself deleting everything in every town, and making it my own.

Hello @ROSEUMIEE :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed building and furnishing a variety of types and styles of homes and community venues over the time! Building is special part of simming and a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is very nice that you enjoy filing your towns with your own creative builds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top