Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Franchise Screenshots

So I figure since different sections of the forum have something like this, this would be the perfect place to share screenshots from any of the games in the franchise and also a way to learn about each other as players or learn about other Sims games we may not frequently play.

Whether it's from a save you currently play today from whatever game or you stumbled upon some old screenshots on you computer feel, free to share them here. If there's a story you want to tell about the screenshot(s), a brief description you want to give, no description at all and you want to leave us guessing, or it just brings back memories, share here. If you just like lurking and looking at all the screenshots (which is mostly what I plan to do) while occasionally feeling the desire to compliment someone's screenshot or ask questions about poses, CC, or something happening in said screenshot feel free to compliment or ask. We're just here to have fun and share... and lurk lol.

I guess I'll start. This is from The Sims 3 and one of my favorite screenshots to date since it was something all four sims did on their own. I'd been having their parents be all romantic and stuff then I noticed none of the kids were around and started to wonder where they were because it's a snow day and they should've been awake by then I double clicked on one of the kids and this is what I find:

s29zM2q.jpg
KqGXVAC.jpg

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I totally love their winter outfits too! Brrrr! :smiley:
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I totally love their winter outfits too! Brrrr! :smiley:

Part of me wanted to let their parents punish them so bad. :lol: But it was their first snow day together and I got a good laugh.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • ChiefKimmioChiefKimmio Posts: 3 New Member
    > @ApparentlyAwesome said:
    > So I figure since different sections of the forum have something like this, this would be the perfect place to share screenshots from any of the games in the franchise and also a way to learn about each other as players or learn about other Sims games we may not frequently play.
    >
    > Whether it's from a save you currently play today from whatever game or you stumbled upon some old screenshots on you computer feel, free to share them here. If there's a story you want to tell about the screenshot(s), a brief description you want to give, no description at all and you want to leave us guessing, or it just brings back memories, share here. If you just like lurking and looking at all the screenshots (which is mostly what I plan to do) while occasionally feeling the desire to compliment someone's screenshot or ask questions about poses, CC, or something happening in said screenshot feel free to compliment or ask. We're just here to have fun and share... and lurk lol.
    >
    > I guess I'll start. This is from The Sims 3 and one of my favorite screenshots to date since it was something all four sims did on their own. I'd been having their parents be all romantic and stuff then I noticed none of the kids were around and started to wonder where they were because it's a snow day and they should've been awake by then I double clicked on one of the kids and this is what I find:
    >
    > (Image)

Hahaha thats funny barely any clothes on and having fun in the snow.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @ApparentlyAwesome: Awesome screenshot. I love their winter outfits too. But brrrrrrrrrr, it makes my toes hurt.
    :) Smile!

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2020
    These pics brought back fond memories of a save I played a while back where I started a new save with two teens. I did this because I love playing sims from birth to death and starting a save with two completely unskilled YA sims felt wrong because my sims are usually highly skilled by the time they reach young adulthood. Although the boys did manage to acquire a lot of skills before they aged up, they didn't have a lot of spare time for fun because of school and working part time to pay the bills. When they did manage to find time for fun it was usually already nighttime.
    45159174554_60200786ff_o.jpg
    32012017158_c3787c3100_o.jpg
    45159174074_1dc24b4550_o.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    After having prepared everything in their cheap house in Oasis Landing for the next day, when the couple would get a baby synthesized in the hospital, Paul was relaxing with some magic play.
    MGTM3M9.jpg
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    278SwRw.jpg
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    afK4wKm.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Two generations of one of my families enjoying a romantic evening on the back deck :)
    34008259805_f00691ec8a_o.jpg
    So I'm not saying this is my favorite simself child that I've had in game, but he's so adorable! :love:

bGSinD4.jpg
    KqGXVAC.jpg
    A girl and her horse :heart:
    vqu5civ.jpg
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited April 2020
    0A557C76-32E7-4606-A360-139C8B3C995F.jpeg
    “Haruo & River” an image “blend” from a video titled “River & Haruo's Wedding”
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    0A557C76-32E7-4606-A360-139C8B3C995F.jpeg
    “Haruo & River” an image “blend” from a video titled “River & Haruo's Wedding”

Great!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    My sim kids playing together
    06ScwzR.png
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Rayne consoling a baby.
    HW9QYHg.png
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    @ApparentlyAwesome Any idea where I can get that afro hair for kids/toddlers? Looks cute!
    @Zei I'm so sorry! I'm super late, but if you're still looking I got them from here.

KqGXVAC.jpg
    L0q76kY.jpg
    aQfZZl9.jpg

Showing a little love for pets. Charlie playing with his hotdog and Shaw and Gilmore had just got through chasing each other.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    Bonehilda 'bout to fish for a gnome

BdJJkUp.jpg
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited August 2020
    Shaken-But-Okay.png

Luna tried to cheer up Sofia by telling her a silly joke. They're on a date and Sofia was a little shaken up but Luna knew just what to do. They're on a date here. 🥰
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @ApparentlyAwesome: Love the picture of Charlie chewing on his hotdog. Mini schnuazer! AWWW
    :) Smile!

M7gyCtt.jpg

Skylar's the only one up in the house at this moment so she's just enjoying the view this morning.

Thanks @Puddinroy! I've always wanted but have yet to have one so I gave my sims one instead. :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Some of my favorite screenshots are from Pleasantview in the Sims 2

For example this one of Dina, Nina and their boyfriends arriving at a hotel for their winter vacation:

PZ3tVpW.jpg

Or this fight during Mary-Sue's birthday

Eiv8G9F.jpg

Those pictures capture the essence of The Sims 2 so well. I love them.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    So I was going through one of my backup Sims 3 folders and found this. My witch, vampire, and werewolf (from left to right). I haven't played them in so long I don't even remember their names. This looks like their uni graduation and I barely even remember them going. :lol:

kjhGR6D.jpg
    KqGXVAC.jpg