Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sims Town Would You Live In?

Comments

• ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    TS1: The Superstar and Makin' Magic neighborhoods. The real estate in the Makin' Magic is too expensive and you can't live in the Superstar neighborhoods though.

TS2: I'm in total agreement with @simgirl1010. Bluewater Village is my favorite too and that's where most of my sim households live.

TS3: Isla Paradiso, Riverview, Roaring Heights, Sunlit Tides, Storybrook County, Legacy Island 3. Each world is highly customizable, and you can pretty much lay down a lot anywhere of any size. I love that you can create your own worlds with the free Create-A-World tool as well. TS3 world creators are so awesome and amazing with the high quality worlds they have created - and these worlds are all free!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    edited February 2020
    ts3 there is that one lot with waterfall in moonlight falls (??) that I really like

ts4 bluffs on windenburg island be cool

ts2 idk tbh don't remember much of worlds

ts1 magic town obviously
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Aurora Skies, Hidden Springs, or Brindleton Bay. Somewhere like that.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • VicariousHumanVicariousHuman Posts: 19 Member
    From TS3 my favorite was Appaloosa Plains as well. Any neiborhood conveying the feeling of autumn + quiet countryside will always be my pick.
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    I love Brindleton Bay! It reminds me so much of where I used to live in NE.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    widaberg. cause my legacy family lives there and crazy stuff keeps happening. my founding couple got a divirce so i got the female a dog to keep her from getting lonely. then her ex invites her to a charity event and she ends up in a bush with a man and came out pregnant. i had no idea it could happen with strangers i knew it could happen with families. i like the houses there too.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    The dark gloomy forest vibe is amazing, along with the fact you would hardly get any visitors. I have no idea what the weather would be like there, but I hope it's somewhat rainy.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Moonlight Falls...love the small town ambiance and the lighting in that town and the spookiness from the townies.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Glimmerbrook or granite falls they have a nice countryside vibe to them that seem peaceful and secluded with not many neighbours.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Brindleton Bay (Sims 4)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Sulani or Selvadorada. I like tropical environment.
  • psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    San Myshuno or Windenburg!
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Widespot is my all time favorite neighborhood to play. It just so funny and un-overwelming
    http://modthesims.info/d/497926/widespot-an-inhabited-base-game-neighborhood.html

In real life I would like to live in Sulani. its so pretty, but Widespot also would be ok, I have developed my copy a lot by adding beaches and funny lots.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    TS3: Sunset Valley for the diverse landscape, Monte Vista for the Tuscan vibes, Hidden Springs because it's in a fjord and has a cold climate, Aurora Skies because I think Iceland is super dope in real life, Moonlight Falls for the overcast PNW vibe, Appaloosa Plains for the autumnal colors and ranches, and Dragon Valley for the medieval celtic-ness.

TS4: Windenburg in the countryside, San Myshuno for that city life, and Brindleton Bay for that coastal NE life.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    Lucky Palms is my favorite world. It reminds me of Sedona Arizona and I loved visiting there.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • TalonflareTalonflare Posts: 47 Member
    Oh, Appaloosa Plains for sure. The atmosphere of the town is addicting to me. So cozy and full of animals, It's heaven for me! :)
    original.gif
    Just a little Smile.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Alexciel wrote: »
    Widespot .

Oh! I take my previous answer back, absolutely at Widespot!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Strangerville
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • tdmartintdmartin Posts: 3 New Member
    > @friendsfan367 said:
    > widaberg. cause my legacy family lives there and crazy stuff keeps happening. my founding couple got a divirce so i got the female a dog to keep her from getting lonely. then her ex invites her to a charity event and she ends up in a bush with a man and came out pregnant. i had no idea it could happen with strangers i knew it could happen with families. i like the houses there too.

Where is Widaberg?
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    tdmartin wrote: »
    > @friendsfan367 said:
    > widaberg. cause my legacy family lives there and crazy stuff keeps happening. my founding couple got a divirce so i got the female a dog to keep her from getting lonely. then her ex invites her to a charity event and she ends up in a bush with a man and came out pregnant. i had no idea it could happen with strangers i knew it could happen with families. i like the houses there too.

Where is Widaberg?

the town in get together.
  • GorandGorand Posts: 51 Member
    Newcrest I'm Practicing social Distancing.
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    edited March 2020
    If I could live in the magic realm, I would! I've always wanted to be a *cough* witch *cough* spellcaster! :blush:
    Post edited by Samlish on
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 995 Member
    Bridgeport in the swamp.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I would spend part of the year in Isla Paradiso and the remaining in Monte Vista.