Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @amadazulsim I love Alexis's studio. The babies aged up so cute. It's funny how they all took after their Moms!
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited February 2020
    @debjameswhite I had to laugh at how big the girls got. I love the skin I use it definitely made pregnancy look realistic. lol

I don't blame Lauren for cleaning the new house. I feel the same way in RL. lol
    Their house is so cute. I think it is cute that Greysen and Caiden decorated for the holidays. I chuckled at the painting of the canned meat. That is the first time I saw that one. The family looked as if they had a really nice holiday.

Edit

So, my daughter bought me a new laptop and I have no way of transferring all of my sims data over to it. smh
    So I think I saved my family to the gallery or at least my library but I know my houses are gone. So looks like I may be starting over once again. smh
    Post edited by amadazulsim on
    ]
  • Options
    @amadazulsim oh my gosh! I feel so bad you have to start over but it's for the best reason ever! Feel free to use any of my lots if it helps you get started faster! :) Congrats on your new computer!!
  • Options
    Thank you @debjameswhite I am so happy for my new laptop but just bummed to start over. I wanted to see how the nooboos looked. Oh well. I probably will use lots out of the gallery. I can't bear building anymore houses right now. It literally took me 3 days to build the ones that I had.
    Now it is time to start cc shopping again. It will all have to wait until my days off.
    ]
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm terrible. I say I'll be back to comment later and later turns into 2 days lol I'm sorry! I've been busy, but I'm here now :smiley: I'm hoping to play and update at some point tomorrow too.

@amadazulsim - I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to build again for the 3rd time. I'm really bummed you spent all that time and effort only to lose it all :disappointed: I don't know if your old laptop is still running or not but you could always just upload your lots and families to the gallery and place them on your new laptops save? Either way, hooray for a new laptop! If you ever need a place to cc shop the link to my blog is in my signature. I use to post gameplay pics but lately I use it as a place to store all my new found cc lol

@Kiwicantdie - I know you're completely right about the corona virus. I just wish the media wouldn't exaggerate it so much. Maybe exaggerate isn't the right word, but they definitely have a way of reporting on it that makes it seem like the apocalypse is upon us :lol: There's like 1% of my brain that thinks it's time to build an underground shelter and get ready to repopulate the earth :joy: But logically I know better of course lol I mean seriously, the flu has killed more people this season then the corona virus. Anyway, I do hope you're enjoying your time off, from school at least. You deserved a break, and of course I'm thrilled you gave us not 1, but 2 big updates :mrgreen:

Can I just say how much I love Jody? :joy: Those dorm toilet's are never safe with her around. Rory's reaction was so cute lol how does he look so adorable with water getting sprayed up his butt?? :lol: Their sibling bonding time with the snowman was cute to see :heart: Ahhh that pic of lipstick girl :joy: With a smile like that she's gonna need to be really really great at playing the guitar lol which apparently she's not if the girl in the bathroom stalls is any indication. Anyway, I feel you about the darkly lit EA lots. I've stopped accepting invitations from sims to go to EA made lots for that reason exactly. I don't understand why they never put enough lights?? Your pics at the bar didn't look bad at all though! I love Jody defending her schools honor lol The "never cross Jody" pic was perfect :heart: And now can I spam you with all the heart emojis over Violet and Rory "playing" in the water?!? :heart::heart::love::love: Ahhhhh I love them so much! We've waited so long. I love that shower woohoo is their thing. With them being in dorms it makes perfect sense. Aw and he befriended a servo, how cool! I wonder if we can have them be our maids like in TS3 lol. Also I loved seeing Rory finally lose it on lipstick girl :lol: No one's immune to the pressures of finals week and she's had it coming for serenading his girl. :love: The pictures of the gang hanging out at the lake/river were so pretty. I'm glad Jody and Antoinette are still friendly. The last keg party :joy: Mustache guy and Lipstick girl are the coolest townies ever. Your graduation shot of everyone throwing their hats is literal perfection :love: And then Rory proposed :heart: I didn't see that coming, but I'm so excited to see them start their life together. I'll miss your college updates though. You made it look so fun. Oh and I'm still looking for a link to my default skin. I think I've had it since like 2017 and the original creator changed blogs. But I'm gonna hunt down a working link and get it up for you next time I post. BTW what default skin or overlays do you use? Your sims always look so cute. Maybe it's time I switch it up. Edit: Nevermind! I found the link here.

@debjameswhite - Thanks for the compliments on my library :heart: I have a hard time using the overly fancy furniture and not making it look too tacky lol but I like how the library turned out too :smile: I gotta tell you again how much I love the colors in your dining room. That shot of Greysen and Caiden chatting over homework is great. Good luck to him on his plant transferring. I haven't gotten the hang of gardening again since Seasons came out. The tree decorating pics were great too. I like where you placed it. Oh Greysen, his age is showing :lol: You don't have to eat alone in the kitchen Greysen! I'm jealous, your Santa looks waaaaaay more authentic then mine lol Okay I'm requesting belly shots of Lauren (who I almost call Laura because it's my daughter's name lol) in your next update!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @kiwicantdie - I LOVE THIS DOUBLE DECKER UPDATE OMG!!! I have so many feelings, I squealed several times especially once Rory and Violet hooked up. My little heart is full seeing him get the courage to propose. But I am the most excited for mini Rory/Violets ♥♥♥

@Hecktress17 - I can't get over how cute Jordan is, he is such a good mix of his momma and daddy. Penny is a riot just standing there :lol: Do you think they will get another dog? Maybe Jordan can get his hair back as a teen - it suited him well. I can't wait to see how baby#2 turns out!

@amadazulsim - Alexis has quite the collection of artwork there! She could make some good money off of those and maybe even get famous? Nola is my favorite of the twins and her hair is too cute. Nia and Nya look almost identical, wow I didn't even think that was a thing in the game.

@debjameswhite - Winter is probably the prettiest season. Greysen and Caiden are master chefs and I love seeing them in the kitchen together. I hope Caiden's babies learn from them ♥
  • Options
    Send help ya'll this just happened :|
    732c3bf7ce.png

9d2e7679cc.jpg

0d99e6bd9c.jpg

3802380bf6.png

29f249499d.png

cb1b02df86.png

2a148c3343.jpg
  • Options
    @OJenn - Oh wow :joy: That's one way to start a legacy lol I really like their earthy names, but I can see by the size of the nursery you weren't prepared for 3 lol You guys are making me afraid to let my sims woohoo.

Update 7 of Rebuild Willow Creek generation 1!

In my last update I showed you my newly built library. Jordan and his Mama went there to work on his aspiration. He needs to play 3 games of chess. Chess games take forever to complete and they ended up spending the whole afternoon playing just 1 game.
    AINS92e.png

He also needs to read with an adult for 2 hours and I was disappointed his Mom couldn't read to him at the library... I mean that was kinda the point of building it. Maybe because they didn't own the books? Either way his Dad was happy to read with him when he got home that night.
    noYkDmh.png

The holiday's are coming none stop in my game and next up was Valentine's day. Trey took his pregnant wife out for dinner where she immediately puked on the floor :flushed: Poor Evie. Not a good way to start a date lol
    xJ1oZcl.png

But these two are so in love not even a little public puking could deter them :lol:
    KBQv9QP.png

And Evie did seem to feel better once she had a little food in her.
    rmH4GXT.png

Not sure kissing would've been on my mind lol but again, these two can't be separated. (Also have I mentioned how annoying it is that the mistletoe kiss is the same animation as a first kiss?)
    YKmi462.png

To top off their pda, belly rubs :smile:
    lb6kOkL.png

Their Valentine's day may have gotten off to a rough start but it ended on a good note. (I wish we could buy flower bouquets to give since they added them with the flower arraigning skill)
    bx7yzRN.png

The next morning was Trey's birthday.
    GjtaH3A.png

Welcome to full on adulthood my man!
    vRNQl46.png

He still looks great even with the addition of a few wrinkles, and the facial hair makes him look pretty suave, if I do say so myself. He put on a few extra pounds so now he and Penny have been going for daily jogs.
    qtATwCI.png

Evie was huge by her 3rd trimester and that's when Jordan started to show some interest in his new sibling to be. He's joined scouts so he's been pretty entertained with that and school.
    dhygs2l.png
    B5g0Q8F.png

Evie knows it's important to make sure her little guy knows he's not being replaced :heart: I love seeing her bend down to his level with her big belly lol
    RS3L314.png

Then the next morning it was baby time! Evie and Trey set the bassinet at the foot of their bed since in Jordan's room it was a tight squeeze.
    5JGTpoz.png

Annnnd to my slight disappointment
    LP8jL8b.png

but then!
    NYPfBWg.png

Twins! Journey and Jonah :heart: Don't they look thrilled? :joy:
    7iJPfkn.png

I gotta admit, I was a bit jealous of you all having twins and triplets, but this was a complete surprise. I didn't mess with or peek in MCC at all. I'm just happy one of the babies was a girl lol My goal is to always have one of each.
    Gbpexn5.png

Anyway, I kinda suspected that big brother Jordan wouldn't be happy about the arrival of the new baby, but two new babies? Yeah, he wasn't into it.
    MErDjzV.png

But I think he wants to be. I caught him playing with Journey on his own. :smile:
    NLHVjg8.png

So I had planned to save up a bit more money and have Jordan share his room with the new baby, but now that there's 3 kids, they had no choice but to move. Here's their new home. Apparently I've gotta thing for green siding lol It's a different shade though!
    TixdDr2.png

It's only slightly bigger, with one more bedroom, but it's all they could afford, and any added space is an improvement.
    PtDEKTL.png

They brought all their old furniture from the old house so everything pretty much looks the same. Penny faithful guards the twins :heart: who are complete handfuls. How you guys are gonna survive triplets I don't know :lol:
    GrzAfJi.png

Evie's got a little garden space. Which is nice because a lot of her baking recipes need fresh fruit.
    z9YIaaH.png

Honey is also something she's needing for her recipes, so she's working on befriending the bees. She's hoping to get back to the bakery soon. She's finally making a profit, and misses her friend and employee Marta too :wink:
    KnSx9k8.png

I'll leave you with this picture of their new house on a stormy summer night in Willow Creek. I'm excited for the summer :smiley:
    LDduvq7.png
  • Options
    Hi all, Thank you all. I need to start uploading my sims and house builds to the gallery just in case this happens again. I thought that I actually saved my last couples but I didn't.

@Heckstress17 I will definitely look at your cc links. You always have a lot of things in your game that I like. :)
    I just think Jordan is so cute!! I guess you are going to have to remove the chess table from the library when you send them there again. lol
    It is a good thing that dad stepped in and read to Jordon for those 2 hours. Awww Congratulations to them on Journey and Jonah. Cute names! I am glad that Jordan has warmed up to having siblings. Evie's little garden area is nice. I always make my gardens to big and then evertything rots. smh

@OJenn I love the names you gave the nooboos. Looks like you will need more space in the room. I can't wait to see them when they age up.

]
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Before I jump into your updates and replies, I'd like to add two more cents on the coronavirus problem due to the fact that now you're also experiencing this in America (which is where, I assume, most - if not all - of you live): 1) try not to fall into the media coverage "trap": it's extremely contagious, yes, but it's not the end of the world and it's far less deadly than the common cold/fever. Most of you might actually already have it and won't feel any sort of symptom besides a stuffy nose, 'cause it's just not that dangerous. 2) it is extremely dangerous for the elders or anybody with a compromised immune system, so make sure to take extra care of them and keep them in their homes, away from crowded places. Take care and don't stress too much over it, it's going to be alright <3 (the virus is spreading fast here in Italy but the vast majority of us is healing/recovering without special medical care).

That out of the way- on to your updates!

@Heckstress17 don't feel bad about being late, I always am! :joy: ahw we posted almost at the same time and I missed your update! I can't get over how cute Trey & Jordan dad-son time is <3 also the time spent at the park with mama Evie was adorable, too bad that there was nobody else around to play with, I would have died seeing little Jordan interact with other toddlers :tired_face: the sand on the playground is such a brilliant idea that I'm 100% going to steal it once I revamp my park :tongue: ..... Penny! :joy: what's with her and always stalking those two during woohoo??? :joy: oh no she's already an elder I don't think I'm ready to see her go. OMG child Jordan is such a cutie <3 I'm sure he's going to grow into such a gorgeous sim, I can't wait to see him age up already! YES! Baby number two! How low did you put the risky woohoo percent? Because I have mine set at like 3% and SPOILER ALERT it's like it's 100% :joy: I love that library. Like- every single room is perfection. It's huge but it's absolutely perfect and I want it in my game :joy:
    (Thank you so much for linking your overlay skin <3 this is mine) (I actually really wanted the baby skin replacement onesies that you're using, but I guess that if you're going to link it to me I'll use it in the next gen 'cause I've already played too much lol :joy: )
    OMG poor Evie, she had such a bad time in the beginning of that date! I don't even know what I would do if I found myself puking on a restaurant's floor. I'm glad the date went better and better, tho. Evie and Trey are so plum adorable together, I ship them hard. Adult Trey is even better than ya Trey :flushed: I was so not expecting twins in this update but YAY <3 and you also got a little girl too! Maybe Jordan wasn't that thrilled about his new siblings, but I'm sure he's going to be an awesome big bro for them <3 - a new house too! It looks really nice and I'm glad that they have a little more room now that there's twins in da house. That pic of Evie with the bees is beyond adorable <3

@amadazulsim omg how fun is it that both sets of twins have their mama's hair color??? :joy: they're all super cute! GZ for the new laptop! Too bad that you're kinda starting over... I hope you're not going to lose too much stuff!

@debjameswhite to be honest, the biggest threat so far seems to be not the virus itself but the panic that it generates. Try to spread a little positivity in your community or to the people around you, and I'm sure you're all going to be just fine. If nobody goes into full panic mode, the food's not going to be an issue and the local economy's not going to crash.
    Aaaaaaahw Winterfest time looked so nice in your update <3 I loved it! <3 Greysen taking care of the tree decor made me kinda tear up :bawling: lol thank god Greysen didn't spend the entire time of the grand meal sitting alone on another table :joy: don't mention that he's getting older... I don't want to see him go! But I'm also super ready to meet the nooboos, I can't wait <3

@OJenn I'm glad nobody felt like I was spamming too much with that double update :joy: many mini Rory/Violets to come <3 - speaking of nooboos: OMG TRIPLETS :bawling: I can't believe you re-started the challenge like this :joy: good luck raising them, I love all of their cute names and can't wait to see how they turn out <3
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    Update! <3

Done with university, Rory and Violet's first order of business was jumping right into a well-paid job.
    Since they both graduated with straight As, they managed to get the max boost bonus in their new careers. I'm so glad they'll never struggle with money :joy:

qlhw5aD.png

KYAXifn.png

They bought a new house in the old (but fully rebuilt) Clover & Pablo's neighborhood.

QsyWT4f.png

Here it is, their "green" ( @Heckstress17 :joy: ) home with little to no landscaping at all.

nmO8bvg.png

A few screenshots of the only rooms I've decorated (I'm not cheating their money, so it's all a work in progress and the usual hard grind).

KqZ5U5m.png

The entrance.

lB20pdc.png

Living room.

dGFyqD9.png

EF2vKEk.png

Dining room.

ULiUFEB.png

Kitchen.

mAWYjUn.png

And bedroom.

r2VeXwI.png

The bathroom was impossible to capture :sweat_smile: too small.
    But I've built a tiny separate storage room in the backyard that's going to be Rory's "studio".

2ZQyrZY.png

... we gotta speak about the electrocution chances. They're way too high. One day I'm gonna lose this boy if this keeps on happening :bawling:

BLLMh0s.png

Rory and Violet are not alone in that house. Everybody, I present to you: Kiwi, the pink fluffy space-rodent :joy:

FPI8ic4.png

Rory loves it and Kiwi loves him back <3

Cwz5ERr.png

*random mascots congratulating them even tho I have no idea who that is* :joy:

Tr1XHHm.png

Shortly after moving back to Willow Creek and getting ready to tie the knot with their fam and friends, Violet had amazing news to share.

npuFq9g.png

They couldn't be happier: two high paying jobs, a new house, a wedding right around the corner and a nooboo on the way... sign me up for this kind of life pls :joy: I want in :joy:

ShcdcwA.png

Across the street lives what remains of Oliver's legacy. One of Rory's distant relatives was kind enough to welcome them to the neighborhood with the usual fruit cake.

NBcHoRK.png

Violet's dad came too as soon as he heard that his daughter was back in town. Violet couldn't help but share the good news with everybody in sight.

qG7N8cv.png

-he looked kinda shocked tho :joy: "is this for real???? You're already pregnant????"

W2cyoLd.png

Rory and Violet settled in like two newlyweds, but they still had a wedding to plan before their little one arrived. They're such a happy couple... which is amazing, considering what I went through with the previous gen :joy:

rMtLYVg.png

Unfortunately, Violet's pregnancy made her completely miserable from the very first trimester, which was the main reason why I was postponing the ceremony.

hvK6YVd.png

Even on the day of the wedding, she felt nauseous all of the time.

2z0xi7f.png

It was a cloudy Sunday when they decided to get married at the chapel. Friends, family and even past roommates decided to come and party like the good old times.

xiSOL1H.png

At first they all stood in front of the arch and I was afraid that this was going to be an absolute mess, but then...

ik2Npuz.png

... they all sat down on their own! Glorious day :joy:

cO2kaWb.png

-it didn't last that long, but I'll settle :joy: I was much more worried about Violet puking all over Rory at that point to even care about the rest of the guests.

ooZAhPU.png

Thankfully, Violet managed to keep it together.

sFXbLzu.png

ItpYFAu.png

Have I already mentioned how much I love these two??? :bawling:

L1eqYDg.png

VxlxVzq.png

Cake!

9vhD0vx.png

Once the ceremony was over, they all moved back into the lounge due to the rain and I made sure to put to good use the chocolate fountain :mrgreen:

hIeZlpI.png

Not even kidding: Lipgloss Girl came to the wedding dressed in a white gown *facepalm*... it's a good thing that Violet was in a super good mood later on 'cause otherwise I'm pretty sure I would have let her fight this chick once and for all :joy:

GYb8hys.png

Everybody had a good time.

KrXIIF0.png

lFj3wUs.png

4qyjG52.png

They came back to their house much later that night, on cloud nine.

wjK1ca3.png

-and they actually ended up staying up till dawn :smirk:

QOXigXK.png

Feeling super energized from so much bliss, Violet decided to keep going to work till the end of her pregnancy.

D9uXa3o.png

Meanwhile, Rory stayed home being a good hubby and improving his culinary skills. If he wasn't cooking, he was locked in his studio building robots.

HtIt0tf.png

Then- this happened. But she didn't have any cash left from the house renovations :cry:

LP2Escv.png

I wasn't as bummed as Violet for missing that opportunity, 'cause to be honest I'm fine with playing non-famous sims for a little while. I just want to enjoy just the two of them, alone, for as long as possible. I'm done with the drama :joy: ... maybe future generations will get famous once more.

ObRM5Kc.png

Their honeymoon consisted of Netflix & chill.

i7TGBhM.png

... mostly chill :smirk:

DsCscXF.png

kbpmPqk.png

At least until Violet went into labor and any plan was canceled :joy:

CYz9Cx2.png

Rory panicked so hard that he didn't even notice his wife passing out on the floor as he was fleeing the scene :joy::joy::joy: #normalsimsthing

7YsLIf5.png

A few minutes later, they were both upstairs in the unfurnished nursery.

T8PqHvC.png

And the little one was born! <3 (just one, thankfully)

ZDxanV1.png

LYtNwBt.png

... welp... :joy: buckle up, Violet. Things are just going to get harder for you :joy:

0qDpPfq.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    @Kiwicantdie Was that Pablita in the background at the wedding? Is the family vampire still around?
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Well I finally stopped lurking, downloaded an empty world save and added some community lots. Next step making my founding couple and start playing!

Also can you visit other towns like Sulani, Granite Falls, Stangerville and others?
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    @Luclylu Welcome! As far as I know there are no restrictions on visiting other worlds, in fact in my last update my family went on vacation to Granite Falls. I hope you enjoy this challenge, I have had lots of fun so far with it. :smiley:
  • Options
    @OJenn Aww poor Jessica going right into labor! HA! Triplets too! I love it!

@Heckstress17 It stinks you couldn't get Evie to read to Jordan at the library but I bet it's exactly as you say. Since you usually have to have the book in your inventory to be able to read to a child. Oh no! Puking on the floor?! That's awful! Poor thing. I'm glad they ended up having a sweet time anyways. I love Evie's dress. That's super cute. Evie hugging Jordan was also super cute. TWINS! I love it and I love the names!! Awww poor Jordan. I can't blame him for feeling less than thrilled. The new house is cute! You're right...the triplets are a nightmare. I'm dead.

@Kiwicantdie I keep telling everyone I know that I have a friend from Italy and what you said about corona virus. Thanks for making all of us feel better! That's all the time that gets because your UPDATE!! :)

Awww! I can't believe Rory and Violet are done with university! I love Violet's new career! I can't wait to try that one! Their new house is super cute. I love the big window on the second floor. I've used that one before but it looks really good on your house. Home tour! My favorite!! Everything looks so good and I really love your kitchen. I wish I would remember to curve counters like you did. I'm also in love with Rory's workshop. The electrocution threat though is terrifying!! Keep our boy safe! I love him! Oh a space rodent...that's new! For me anyways :) Violet was so adorable telling him she's pregnant! I love her in her overalls. Her dad's reaction to the news made me laugh. I love her wedding dress! I love when they're more colorful. Very pretty. I loved everything about the wedding. Especially when everyone sat down! When they got home that was great too :) Ooo that was an interesting option that Violet got...I don't blame you for wanting some non famous time for a bit. I love the shot of Violet realizing she is in labor. Lucky girl! Only one! You did your time with triplets already though.

@Luclylu Welcome! We're so happy to have you! I can't wait to see your founders and watch you start playing. We visit all the other towns regularly. No restrictions there!
  • Options

Ava comes over to visit her sister often.
    FgUul.png

Lauren really makes the best faces.
    FgUxv.png

She has been practicing her presentation on Greysen.
    FgUxY.png

Her presentation is outstanding but she doesn’t have a lot of confidence. Luckily Greysen has good advice.
    FgUyP.png

He also has advice for Caiden.
    FgUzu.png

I’m not sure how he knew.
    FgUB2.png

He was right… @heckstress17 This is the best belly pic I have…sorry!
    FgUBR.png

Imagine if your belly really went this flat after having triplets standing up?
    FgUCu.png

Braylen, Jett and Kyle.
    FgUHa.png

They’re very grateful that Greysen is with them.
    FgUI4.png

I don’t know how either of them get any homework done ever.
    FgUIi.png

Greysen is completely in his element.
    FgUII.png

Lauren is finally ready to give her presentation.
    FgUJO.png

The babies aged quickly (pregnancy, infants and toddlers all in one semester!). Caiden right away was ready for fun with his boys.
    FgULL.png

They have plenty to keep themselves busy with too.
    FgUMu.png

Story time!
    FgUN0.png

Brotherly love.
    FgUNo.png

I need Ava to find her true love so they can go out with people other than his ex almost loves. There are 2 very pregnant ladies here!
    FgUTd.png

Someone left a very expensive violin on the porch.
    FgUUk.png

It took a little time, but Greysen finally came around to Caiden playing the violin.
    FgUUZ.png

Clara stopped by and she was super pregnant too.
    FgUVu.png

Sweet little boy loving on a toy.
    FgUXc.png

Greysen was finding it difficult to get his work done.
    FgUXU.png

He hated to do it, but he hired some help for a few hours during the day.
    FgUYA.png

There’s a fishing spot right outside the door so he took advantage with some of his alone time.
    FgUZe.png

The three boys all find ways to entertain themselves.
    FgUZE.png

They’re pretty good at alone time.
    FgV0k.png

Oh Kyle, what are you doing?
    FgV0X.png

Caiden asked him not make messes.
    FgV1h.png

Then he taught him to say sorry.
    FgV1I.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @Kiwicantdie Glad all is well with you all over in Italy. I am not to concerned about the virus but it is good to hear the truth and not the trumped up media coverage.
    Rory and Violet's house is so cute. I really like the entrance and kitchen. The whole house is nice. They really have a lot going on. New careers, marriage and a little nooboo on the way. What a nice wedding. I was glad that Violet was able to keep her nasuea at bay. I really like the name you choose. Marigold is so cute. I hope poor Violet gets some rest soon. She is always passed out somethwere.

@Luclylu Welcome to the challenge. I can't wait to see your founders.

@debjameswhite Greyson is so awesome. He is always helping Lauren and Caiden. Wow Tripletts! They are soooo cute. There are really a lot of pregnant ladies in your game. lol

I have a quick question. I was wondering if we can download homes off the gallery for the challenge?

]
  • Options
    @EMSimmer30 no she wasn't at the wedding but yes, she's still around and you'll see her soon too <3

@Luclylu yaaaaas welcome! <3 I'm so glad more are joining the challenge! I can't wait to see your founding couple and the world you want to play in :blush: - also: no, you're not stuck in one world, you can visit any other as much as you want.

@debjameswhite I try to make others feel better about it because I've noticed that there's a real disconnect from reality and the way media portrays it. Also because panic's always going to spin things out of control and nobody wants that.
    When I noticed that Violet was pregnant I already started sweating like "pls god let it be just one" :joy: - not because I'm opposed to having multiples in game, it's always a lot of fun, but mostly because living in that dorm was soooooo messy and hectic that I just wanted some peace and quiet for a little while :joy: ... and speaking of multiples: your triplets have finally arrived! <3 lol at Caiden noticing that Lauren was in labor before she even woke up :joy: and yes, Lauren getting back in shape even faster than Kate Middleton is #goals aaaaaw look at the little ones, they're not all identical! Grandpa Greysen must be really loving the additions to the fam. OMG they're already toddlers! And two of them are blond like their papa! <3 is Kyle the one that took after Lauren the most? I think he is! I can't believe almost all the ladies in your game are pregnant :joy: ... don't even know if that's a nightmare or a blessing lol. I'm not sure I can tell what I like the most of this update, the little ones being absolutely adorable or Greysen constantly shirtless 24/7 :joy:

@amadazulsim just tryin' to keep things real and prevent any sort of panic from spreading faster than the virus :joy: ... I'm not sure about the homes downloaded from the gallery. I mean, you could download them but refurnish them yourself? But if you're not in the mood to rebuild stuff, why not, I would download homes too.
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Finally finished creating them and found a house I liked. At first I attempted to build them a house but I'm not used to the limited amount of funds and gave up. I downloaded a tiny home from the Gallery to play with the new stuff pack and renovated the interior to my tastes. Eventually I will build my own (I have the shell of one built but still working on the layout) or download unfurnished homes and fix them up.

EDIT: Tried to upload photos from my wordpress but they didn't work.
  • Options
    @amadazulsim You can definitely download houses from the gallery for this challenge. That's always been allowed!

@Luclylu You don't have to stick within the $20K funds in this challenge. There's no restriction on money cheats. Sometimes we restrict ourselves for fun and sometimes we don't. Do what you like and have fun :)
  • Options
    :heart: I've been dealing with a bad toothache so I haven't really felt up to playing, but I've loved having updates to read. When I feel better I do have an update to post though. Until then, keep spoiling me please :tongue:

@Luclylu - I'm glad you've decided to join the challenge! :smiley: Like @debjameswhite said, there's no money restrictions, you can motherlode to your hearts content lol! I'm not familiar with wordpress, but I use imgur to upload my pics and it's pretty user friendly. I look forward to seeing what you've been up to!

@debjameswhite - Aw lol I'm sorry the triplets are giving you such a hard time. Thankfully Greysen's there to help, and it's nice the kids don't outnumber the adults. Lauren really does make the most interesting faces :lol: It's nice that Lauren felt comfortable enough with Greysen to practice her presentation :heart: (also to wear her undies in front of him too :lol: she just had 3 babies standing up so we'll give her a pass) Ah Caiden's 6th sense about the babies coming was great lol! I really love how you've decorated the nursery. That sky wall is such a peaceful shade of blue. I love the name Jett by the way. He's my fav already. It's definitely a busy household, but it looks like the family is handling it well. Plus, it's awesome that Clara and Andromeda are expecting too. The triplet's will have friends to grow up with :smile:

@amadazulsim - Thanks! I tried to be creative with the names :smile: and I can totally relate to making my gardens too big. This time I really scaled it back but I'm tempted to add on :lol:

@Kiwicantdie - Yeah, things have gotten "real" with the coronavirus over here. The city my sister works in has a few cases of it, and the hospital my mother in-law works at has a patient on quarantine too. No cases in my state yet, but it's only a matter of time. My kids schools have sent home papers on how they're prepared to handle the outbreak. Which kinda surprised me to see, but it's good it's being taken seriously. How's your city's lockdown going? Any end in sight?

Thank you for the link to your skin! I'm gonna try it out next time I go in game :smiley: The baby skins I use were made by @Tellex looooooooong long time ago. I'll have to skim through the earlier pages of the thread to find when she posted them. They're a must have. I'll hook you up :wink: Anyway, yessss I'm super excited to see Jordan age up. I have such high hopes for him, he's totally the golden child this generation lol. I have my risky woohoo set to 5% because 6% was legit like 99% :lol: So far no accidents on 5% . You're making me consider taking it down to like 2% though lol. Ahhhh your update!! :love: The newly renovated Pablo and Clover neighborhood is perfect! All the houses look so good! They're all so similar it's like the same building company can in and overhauled everything. It's super realistic and I love it. Seriously, your skills are amazing. I also love that their home has the ever popular green siding :joy: It just works for everything! Their house is so cute, and has so much of their personality. That's another thing I've always loved about your builds. I can totally believe the sims living their decorated themselves. Rory's work space is a nice touch. Let's hope his robotics skill is high enough that you can rule death by electrocution out :worried: What is that little pink space rodent???! I've never seen that thing before lol?? Rory seems to like it... whatever it is lol. The mascots calling with their congrats is too funny. EA did a good job making the mascots look ridiculous lol I like them a lot more then TS3's Llamas. Anyway, yessssss babies!!! I wasn't expecting it so soon, but I'm always down for babies lol. Violet's Dad will come around. Plus they're married now, it's all good :tongue: It was such a nice wedding too. I'm relieved Violet made it through without puking :lol: and the guest even looked like actual wedding guest sitting down like they're suppose to. I love the pictures of Rory and Violet cuddled up on the couch :heart: A nice moment interrupted by Rory's hysterics lol at least he kept it together once the baby was born. Violet passing out immediately is such a mood :joy: Welcome to the world Marigold!
  • Options
    @Luclylu as others have suggested, I too use Imgur to put picks here <3 it works really well.

@Heckstress17 the government here just prolonged the uni/school closure till mid-March, 'cause the virus is spreading faster and faster. My teachers are organizing to provide lessons online, from home, since they're not even sure that by mid-March our uni is going to open again. Overall, we're fine, just trying to figure out how to contain the outbreak (which seems impossible at this point). I wish you and the rest of your fam good luck, remember that it takes up to two weeks for anybody to show symptoms from the virus... meaning that you can't really tell if it's already there or not, since people travel and move around while they're feeling fine. I'm sure you're all going to be alright, even if these are scary times <3 don't freak out too much! Also: I hope you feel better soon! I know a thing or two about toothache and it ain't fun :confused:
    Oh wow so it might be even impossible to find the link for that cute skin :bawling: anyway, it's adorable. I like mine but I wanted to switch around and try it. Risky woohoo is aaaaall over the place :joy: I might have to consider removing it for this gen 'cause it's ruining me :joy: I'm glad you like Rory and Violet's house. I'm not a builder and most of the times I don't even know what I'm doing so I'm always happy to know that it doesn't turn out that bad :joy:
    Update!

I'm going to begin this shorter(?) update with Jody! Before I move on entirely on Rory and Violet, I had to at least move this girl into her life aspiration... which is, if any of you remember, to turn into a vampire. Right after her twin brother's wedding, Jody decided to search for a way to gain immortal life. She had heard some stories about an old aunt that once lived in Willow Creek and had disappeared - maybe moved - into Forgotten Hollow. Rumor had it that she too had turned into a vampire.

0BgR88A.png

Jody went to Forgotten Hollow to look for her, or at least to find her name among the many many graves. All indications pointed to the manor on top of that gloomy hill, so she headed that way to ask for directions. Much to her own surprise, she immediately found a gorgeous young lady outside of the gates, tending the graveyard.

DNwlDS6.png

Something about her felt oddly familiar.

QR46NxM.png

After a few questions, it was already clear that she was indeed the aunt Jody was looking for.
    Young and gorgeous like the day she left Willow Creek to go and overthrow Vlad from power. Definitely immortal.

7dbi7af.png

As soon as she stepped inside that old creepy manor, she also met Jace, her aunt's charming roommate. She was surprised by how warm and friendly these two were like, considering that in the end they were both vampires.

ff02l6s.png

Finally, she had a chance to explain the reason behind her arrival in Forgotten Hollow.

55ITH1M.png

Jace and Pablita had to debate what to do about such request, 'cause it was a matter or bloodline. In the end, tho, Jace didn't mind expanding his own little clan.

UtfJ2Ab.png

(Let's not even talk about the fact that Jody looks exactly like the love-child that Pablita and Jace never had :joy: )

kJ8NK1H.png

So it was done. And I'm definitely going to ship here every non-heir sim that's going to roll the vampire aspiration from now on :joy: so... buckle up, Pablita&Jace, you might actually get an army sooner or later :joy:

QmjjG7F.png

Back in Willow Creek! <3

LfDnxXj.png

Violet and Rory spent most of their time either working or cooing over their little Marigold.

uOLvXRG.png

Since Rory's able to work from home, unlike Violet, he's the one that's been taking care of all of the chores + tending after the baby girl. He's been... energy-depleted, to say the least :joy:

sGaiw8D.png

FfPN37t.png

... not even able to reach the bed before passing out :joy:

Icbiz6l.png

Meanwhile, Wiki's been living the life I've always dreamt of.

fhAMqMQ.png

After a couple of days, it was finally time for Marigold to become a toddler and I decided, why not, to throw a tiny birthday party. Turns out that Jody had the brilliant idea of finally transforming into a vampire on their doorsteps :joy:

zD0Ul0M.png

Since this was the first time they had seen each other from the wedding, Rory decided to introduce his twin sister to his little girl.

djiMI2S.png

J: "Oh, what a tasty- I mean- what an adorable little girl you have right there" :joy:

HYhGzZG.png

Violet did the same for her old father, as he was feeling super sad.

IpOaYB6.png

kXXTMqq.png

I was wondering why he looked so bummed about Marigold, but then as everybody left the room he decided to sit down and look at the crib for the longest time. I realized that he probably didn't have long to live and that's why he was sad.

cUgAVGP.png

Downstairs, more pregnant ladies! Emilia was expecting her second kid, meanwhile, Clara was expecting her first from a "Vatore" :joy: ; she also had adopted a little boy before this pregnancy, so that's cool.

sgPEDMF.png

7Wm77Aq.png

Of course superstar Emilia had to go into labor during somebody else birthday party *eyeroll* always gotta have the spotlight :joy:

A30lt6J.png

Anyway- Marigold aged up! She rolled a cute trait.

smBFzdx.png

... and she's even cuter! <3

zjlLZfl.png

... but...

4PSxkie.png

... the only problem is that... she... like, has 0% genetic input from Rory. Like, not even 1 feature :bawling: she's 100% a mini Violet. I know that Violet and Rory have the same eye color, but I mean... I still hoped to see at least a better mix of the two. She ain't that.

cBxKg5A.png

As soon as the party ended, unfortunately, Violet's dad indeed passed away. At least he got to see his granddaughter once before it was too late.

ttkGSqF.png

I'm going to end this update with one more pic of Violet- I mean- Marigold *eyeroll* looking super adorable with her sad mommy-left-for-work pout <3

GNpZmO9.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I'll try again later baby is crying
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @debjameswhite - I wish I looked like that after having a baby lol! But it's nice that they have Greysen there to help out with the triplets, things just got a lot more exciting that's for sure.

@Kiwicantdie - Wow look at all those bellies in your game! It's really going around lol. Pablita and Jace are kind of cute though so I am on board with any upcoming army :lol:

I have been in the land of building since the triplets arrived so I haven't played much but here is the house I finally finished. I still have to do the exterior :sweat_smile:
    39376b7053.jpg

83db203e7e.jpg

bfd3ddca56.jpg
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie What a great update and it's only Thursday! :) Look at Pablita! She looks so pretty! Undead life agrees with her! Jody looks a little unsure about her life choices but I think she'll be happy. Awww look at sweet Violet with her cute little baby. Poor Rory the guy can't get a break but he's still adorable! Aww I'm so sad about Violet's Dad! He looked so so sad! He probably was thinking how he wished he could spend more time with this new baby girl! I love that all these women are pregnant in your game too! I love them!! hehe OMG what a cutie Marigold is! I love her! Sweet sweet girl!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top