Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Challenge. 1dad 7 kids, Gone off the rail. Challenge.

1 dad, 7 kids, Gone Off the rails. :'(

Hello my i’m Lady Lussh, this is my first time creating a challenge. i play on play station 4. I know there is a single dad challenge, but I wanted to try something a little different and make the dad a punk and a scoundrel/🐸🐸🐸🐸. This dad hates kids he is the worse person , he does what he has to, but not from a place of love. I hope you guys try it and enjoy it. please leave me some feedback or let me know if ive missed any important things out.

Back story

Reason he hates kids is because he thinks they have ruined his life, He was happily married to the love of his life, he never wanted kids, but he loved his wife so much he’d do anything for her. She desperately wanted kids so to make her happy he agreed. His 1st true love died shortly after giving birth, in a house fire, he believes the stress of the baby and lack of sleep caused her to be careless in the kitchen or she thought she’d celebrate with fireworks indoors…. so he was never the same again. it’s very sad really. he went off the rails. He spent his nights or days getting drunk in bars and picking up women. Till he got himself in a pickle of baby mama drama

objective

Raise 7 kids alone from birth to young adults. When your 1st child/children ages up to a toddler/s they can stay with a family member (sleep over), as the house will be too full to keep kids there while the last child and mother are there.

Rules

Lot trait, on the ley line, flirty, and your choice for last one. once you have all your kids you can change the lot traits. life span long. No youth potion allowed
No adoption
Create family members, grandparents or aunties and uncles or best friends, that live somewhere else to watch your 1st born(sleep over) while we make space in the house. if you end up with more than 7 kids because of twins you can give one back to there mum(This will make for a nice spin off for a long lost twins series). As the eldest needs to come back home.

1. single dad gone off the rails challenge
2. Dad‘s name is dirty harry(choose a name that fits the character optional),
3. Young adult.
4. Traits, evil,hot headed,hates kids.
5. Aspiration, super parent,

you may use custom content, cannot cheat unless it’s to move object’, rest object,create a sim, remove money or remove a sim from household. No cheating to aid game play like cheating needs.if u need to improve needs use potions, earn it!!. no youth potion allowed.
Unemployed. you may only work from home. stay at home dad. make money how u see fit. You can build your house from scratch or move into pre built house, The house must be between £20,000 +2,000 for wife. no real estate or money cheats. unless you don’t get the correct starting fund like i did.(sims issue)
6. Wife must die in mysterious house fire.
7. Must complete super parent aspiration even tho he hates kids.
8. Mums to be can only move in when pregnant and leave after having kids cannot keep any money when the mums to be move in.
9. Must have 3 pregnant women living together at the same time, in the beginning stages try not to get caught cheating, (it’s no issue if you do get caught, its definitely fun to try. When the baby is born mum must leave, can use cheats to remove from house.
he can have girlfriends but no live in ladies after he has the 7 kids.

Game play

1. Start out with a wife, woohoo have a child or two…
2. Wife dies in a house fire.
3. Dad mourns, then goes off the rail. must drink every night in a bar or at home. can hire a nanny when he goes out to bar/night clubs. kids can go to day care if he needs to go out maximum 3 times a week.(gym,dates,etc.) minus £350 from funds for child care, £50 per child.
4. Try for a baby with 3 women or more women, it depends on if you have twins. kids must be as close in age as possible. accept for first child/children as they are already there.
5. Women must give him the babies then leave. fall out with all mums at some point and 2 children.
6. Age up all kids to young adults,
7. All kids must have at least one character value trait when they turn to young adult.
8. kids must complete one job to max level and there main aspiration out of the child stage. dad must see at least two kids complete these goals
9. At least three toddler should complete all skills before ageing up. do more if you can manage it. it is possible to have them all complete skills.
10. One child must be a detective, doctor or scientist.

Seasons pack only create a family reunion day. air grievances should be an option
You can either
3. build as you go 2. move house 3. have pre built houses for the future.

challenge complete if you finish all of the above

challenge failed if:

1.If dad doesn’t complete his aspiration
2.kids get taken into care
3.you don’t raise them alone after last child is born.(u cant have a nanny all the time only when u need to go out)
4.Kids don’t complete aspiration and job and at least 1 toddles doesn’t complete all skills
5.You must drink every day, get a bar if its easier
6.Be mean/evil, have all mums dislike you and 2 child.>:(

Please enjoy and let me know how it goes. thank you.

Comments