Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Janiebug1122Janiebug1122 Posts: 25 Member
    > @B3L7A_G0th said:
    > (Quote)
    > I didn't know how much i needed this until now

I downloaded one as CC (not functional, just decorative) from here: https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/objects/electronics_misc_06.shtml
  • KaruminuKaruminu Posts: 19 Member
    I've noticed requests for flutes or Irish whistles. Perhaps that could be part of a Music expansion? A new venue type could be a musical theator for musicians, dancers, singers, and rock bands to perform together on a big stage! And new skills would be for new instruments like the saxophone, trumpet, trombone, tuba, flute, clarinet, drum sets, cello, bass, percussions, a variety of musical instruments to come together for different styles of music like rock, jazz, classical or a straight up orchestra to bring the house down!
    And the singing skill could have sims sing different kinds of styles, including smooth, sweet, flirty and charming crooning for serenading a sweetheart. <3
  • Cynder1864Cynder1864 Posts: 2 New Member
    The PS4 version needs an update:
    When players use a PC they have the option of CC. They can download other users created items and use them. And while we have the gallery all CC stuff gets deleted because it is not supported. I had a thought that you could just allow people to add their CC items to the gallery for everyone to download but it may not be compatible and runs into all kinds of options. I then had another thought. Why not just create a CC studio. An actual expansion pack for the game that allows users to create whatever they want. They get extend and move and reshape hair just like we do with sims bodies. And have options to add a curl or wave etc. But not over the whole head. Just in one place. That we can stretch and shape to be the curl we want. Same with clothing. Give us neckline options sleeve options top length options fit options. And then allow us to change then and reshape them. Add strings or winches in the clothing to change how it fits. And do the same for items so people can custom design couches and TVs etc. Add false lashes and nail polish. I understand it would be a massive undertaking. But this is what players actually want. Yes new activities are wallpaper designs are fine. But we’re sick of the old clothing and hair and makeup options. And add a colour wheel so we have an unlimited range of colours and slots to save the ones we really really like.

It’s super irritating that I paid for this game and can’t play it the same way other people can just because of the console I have access too.

Also with the options we already have. I understand some things are multi coloured. So can you add in a colour wheel and if an item has 3 different colours on it let us adjust colours 1, 2, and 3 so we can make the cloths exactly how we want and stop settling for the pre chosen colour pallets?

I love the sims and have been playing since I was 5 (now 22), I guess I thought by now you would have made the game a little more user friendly. Or maybe a lot more since it’s been 20 years.
  • Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    Karuminu wrote: »
    Could we please have a pool table and billiards added to recreation & activities? As well as air hockey tables, pinball machines and arcade games too!

And concerning swimming pool activities, could we have waterfalls, sprinklers and fountains to make it more fun? And waterpolo for the sporty types!

To make museums more interesting, why not add dinosaur, outer space, and anceint history exhibit items? Just picture giant dinosaur bones and a sandpit for kids to simulate digging for bones like a real archeologist, mummified Egyption pharoahs and ancient artifacts from Greece, China, Egypt on display, and a planetorium to wow and enlighten visitors on the vast mysterious of outer space beyond our solar system and galaxy! They could boost logic and archeology and possibly new skills. (And can you bring back regular sized telescopes and normal sized microscopes when looking at plant cuttings up close?)

Thank you in advance!

Omg a museum pack would be awesome, it could also bring back the mummy life state in the sims. Maybe introduce a paleontology skill as well and they could make dinosaur skeletons come to life like night at the museum lol (but that’s just wishful thinking) but honestly a museum game pack would be so dope.
    t0j4i8.jpg
  • KravenKraven Posts: 2 New Member
    Question

Will the sims 4 ever add it so u can own business like in sims 3 where u can own any business?
    > @Gecko420 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Omg a museum pack would be awesome, it could also bring back the mummy life state in the sims. Maybe introduce a paleontology skill as well and they could make dinosaur skeletons come to life like night at the museum lol (but that’s just wishful thinking) but honestly a museum game pack would be so dope.

Paleontology! Of course! That'd be perfect! And maybe astronomy or astrology for the space exhibit? For the aspiring astronaut or NASA scientist!
  • KravenKraven Posts: 2 New Member
    love the post and I want to be allowed to own apartment builds and such like in the sims 3 expansion pack business.
  • simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    I enjoy building, decorating and landscaping the most - so more architectural options, plants and furniture (with high comfort) would be appreciated. I would buy a pack with those items.
  • ilovejustinmooreilovejustinmoore Posts: 8 New Member
    Hoses, more careers like horse trainer, firefighter, policeman, ghost hunter, and country life expantion pack, i would deffantly buy that
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited April 2020
    WaitWhatYT wrote: »
    Emotional traits in particular I feel could be more fleshed out*, I'd say hotheaded is the only emotional trait that does a good job of what it does (I notice tons of little things making my hothead sims angry and it is definitely appreciated as it helps flesh out that sim's personality and make the trait that much more worthwhile. I was delighted when I realized hothead sims get mad instead of happy during the first snow of the year, lol).

I've just noticed today that my hothead sims no longer get upset with the first snow of the year, but instead become happy like everybody else. So, whoever made that change happen... THANKS A LOT 😠😠😠 Seriously, what's the point of even having emotional traits in game if they don't DO anything???

Update: Apparently it was the hidden "hates snow" trait causing this response and I'm just dumb, figures ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Although this just confirms my point about emotional traits barely doing anything...
    Post edited by WaitWhatYT on
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hi again, have you ever wondered what would potions look like in the future?? Well, for 12,000 satisfaction points, a new potion called Eternalness, which in the description would say: "If your sim drinks this, your sim will NOT age, BE WARNED" and for 16,000 satisfaction points, a potion called Immortality, which it would say in the description: "Immortality?? You mean Live Forever Juice"
    What you guys think?? Too far?? It's a thought....If you read this, punch that like button or the awesome button!! I'll really appreciate it......
    Post edited by haydendamian_97 on
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • MysteriouslyMythicalMysteriouslyMythical Posts: 1 New Member
    This may not be the right section.

Dear Sims Creators. Today was a tough day for me. I lost my grandfather last night who meant to world to me. He was already not feeling the best and was on oxygen. When I found out that he passed away, i was shocked and felt sick. I did not know what to do, all day trying to gather my thoughts. I finally went to just relax and play with the sims, and see their virtual life. The sims 4 has gotten me through the day and is incredibly helpful for me. I cannot thank you enough for everything, and cannot wait for new updates.
    > @MysteriouslyMythical said:
    > This may not be the right section.
    >
    > Dear Sims Creators. Today was a tough day for me. I lost my grandfather last night who meant to world to me. He was already not feeling the best and was on oxygen. When I found out that he passed away, i was shocked and felt sick. I did not know what to do, all day trying to gather my thoughts. I finally went to just relax and play with the sims, and see their virtual life. The sims 4 has gotten me through the day and is incredibly helpful for me. I cannot thank you enough for everything, and cannot wait for new updates.

I know just what you're going through!!! When my Grandad died three years ago I didn't come out of my house for three weeks, I couldn't stop crying!! I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm sure wherever your grandfather is now he's happy and still loves you and I'm sure things will gradually get better with time and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I'm getting emotional! :'(
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Please update mermaids so that they have their own baby bassinet and tombstones.
  • emmalouise43emmalouise43 Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd love you to bring the best bits of sims 3 back like larger towns, shopping, the ability to alter more in cas. I find sims 4 very lazy with everything there and the only reason to leave the house is for work.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited February 2020
    TEYA711 wrote: »
    I love Seasons in Sims 4, but, I would like an option feature added to allow windows to be defrosted during cold and freezing temperatures. I use a lot of windows in my builds so I can see outside. This has been compromised with the winter weather in the Seasons pack. I have lived through harsh wintry weather and our windows did not frost like the ones in the game, since the warmth inside helped prevent that. Please consider, I would love to look out at the snow covered landscape from inside a warm and toasty home. However, if there is already a way to do this in the game, please share. Thank you.

OT:
    It is not the warmth inside that prevents frosted windows, but the way the windows are built, how well you heat the room and how well insulated the room is altogether. In Germany and Europe in general there are a lot of "double glass" and even "triple glass" windows with high insulation ability, while in the US people tend to use less insulating windows (not everywhere and not all of them of course, but yes - here in Germany and in other European countries you NEED to get a certain standard of heat insulation, also in your walls, it's legally required, while in the US and in other countries this is optional).

When your window has double or triple glass, the inner glass (that faces your rooms) will not get as cold from the cold air outside in Winter. What happens when the inner glass gets too cold is the following: the warm, and therefore more humid air will condens on the cold glass when the indoor temperature decreases beyond the so called "dew point" - which is the temperature point to which the air needs to be cooled so it becomes saturated with water vapor. This happens in Winter when you don't heat the rooms enough or when your house just isn't as insulated as it should bew. Now when the humidity is condensed on the cold glass and the cold glass inside reaches the freezing point (0° Celcius), you get frosted windows. It won't happen with double or triple glass windows and in properly insulated homes. I don't remember it happening to me since my childhood, I've actually never experienced it and just know it from books and movies and such, even though I grew up near the bavarian Alpes in Germany with very cold winters!
  • NevaMooreNevaMoore Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see pre-made townies that show up after the original ones die. I always play with aging on and its pretty sad when all the pre-mades die off and I'm left with horribly dressed townies and empty houses.

Or even better, if the pre-made townies had some autonomy to have kids so that their descendants would populate the towns without me having to leave the story I'm playing and go make other households have babies
  • lana44lana44 Posts: 60 Member
    would love an option for direct controls with more open world to roam.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Better emotional responses. These could be based on traits, combined with conversations, history, background, and whatever else seems right. I would also like to see attractions that are helped or hindered by the previous list. Some slider control of at least and on or off switch would also be cool.

Another thing, world be a new SO containing a new world. Maybe a streamlpunk or a melting pot town. Anything really.
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    NevaMoore wrote: »
    I would love to see pre-made townies that show up after the original ones die. I always play with aging on and its pretty sad when all the pre-mades die off and I'm left with horribly dressed townies and empty houses.

Or even better, if the pre-made townies had some autonomy to have kids so that their descendants would populate the towns without me having to leave the story I'm playing and go make other households have babies

same here... i am so fed up with all those annoying random generated trash sims flooding the world. even if the premades are still alive they are gradually being surplanted with the same old horde of Genjis stalking me everywhere i go -.-
  • ClamLockClamLock Posts: 1 New Member
    Binding desks for university would be amazing. The way we bind beds. That way anytime we choose to do homework the sim will automatically go to the desk. It’s frustrating them constantly using roommates desks when they are in dorms.
  • CNJ93CNJ93 Posts: 30 Member
    Gameplay overhaul:

Generations
    - make each generation more unique by creating various interactions, animations, etc. for each generation

Personalities
    - more traits and trait slots: have these have more impact on gameplay
    - more distinct personalities based on traits + add stuff like likes/dislikes, turn ons/offs, hobbies & interests, etc.
    - have whims match these more distinct personalities

Relationships
    - more complex
    - long term + short term relationships
    - crushes etc (possibility for more one-sided relationships)
    - make friends at work/school
    - if friends/relatives die this should affect sims more than when acquaintances dies - more dynamic relationships
    - if parents die you can inherit their fortunes or real estate

Have townies and unplayed households develop:
    - form relationships, have children, acquire skills, get promotions etc. (being able to turn this on/off like with auto-aging and autonomy).
  • CNJ93CNJ93 Posts: 30 Member
    Parenthood pack
    - more unique interactions between generations: e.g. between siblings or between grandparents and grandchildren etc.
    - Tree houses
    - Sandboxes
    - Bunk beds
    - More stuff/interactions for teenagers

Toddler Stuff
    - Strollers
  • chitoacchitoac Posts: 1 New Member
    Plz add couch coop, I just want to play with my wife. I use my character she use hers. 1 control for each one . This is on consoles plz
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    I would like to see more varied animations for the interactions we have in-game.

Take “View” for example. The animation for viewing things is so boring, it’s like nothing happens. I hate taking my Sims to the museum because it doesn’t look like they’re enjoying the art or even acknowledging the space they’re in. The only indicator is the emotion they get from it which is not the same experience as watching your Sim physically react to the world.

If Sims had more animations, then it would feel more rewarding to take them to the park where I could see them acknowledge the nature around them. Instead, it feels like they just stand around unless they go to do an actual activity like play chess or go fishing. I want to see Sims crouch down to touch the flowers and sniff them. And put their fingers in the water or on rocks. I want to see Sims pointing to art work and looking pensive or awed as they consider what they’re viewing.

Viewing is pointless and one of my least used interactions, and if there were more animations it could become a fun one.

More animations of tactility where Sims actually touch things. Like I know some fireplaces can be turned on with a remote, mine is turned on with a light switch, sometimes you have to actually light a fire. Sims should have more than one way of doing the same thing.

Bring back opening cabinets and drawers when they are cooking.

These are just a few examples.

I understand that it’s hard to make animations, but please it would add so much.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top