Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited February 2020
    Kersiexx wrote: »
    Ella: I..rather not answer that *she has a sad and regretful expression on her face*

So..have you ever did anything risky?

LUNA: "awhh man, i'm sorry my question upset you, Ella *hugs* and risky? i've done a few things i shouldn't talk about here, aha but lets just say that drugs are bad and you do some risky things when you're homeless.

What small things make you happy?
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Charlotte: “I like listening to the rain on the roof at night when I’m in bed, and snuggling up in front of the fireplace on stormy days with Tabitha. And I like the sound of the ocean. I grew up far away from the sea, and I always remind myself of how lucky that I live where I do.”

What’s your favourite sound?
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Ella: My sisters voice. I got a voicemail this morning left by her husband saying she died. Ill never hear it again.

Have you ever felt so defeated and sad..that you..just feel like giving up?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    edited February 2020
    Luna : awh man, many times. MANY many times. pretty much my entire human life was spent feeling that way tbh,

What is your biggest regret.. and what would you do differently if you could go back and change things?
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2020
    Masaki: I wasn't so sombre. My friend and bandmate, VX, was almost dead in a conspiracy because someone jealous of him and my sister. My other bandmate, Dusan, one day vanished, then the backup member, his best friend, was unharmed but covered in blood at that day. Although there wasn't evidence that he was the murderer, I always think he was something wrong, or it really was the ex drummer's ghost's revenge because I heard he was mastermind that accidentally killed the ex drummer.
    I have complete changed since those things. Although I always sad and nervous, I never defeated. Work for music is my life🤘 and I have a cute cat, I enjoy playing with her and she is like my daughter.
    Rainesims wrote: »
    Luna : awh man, many times. MANY many times. pretty much my entire human life was spent feeling that way tbh,

What is your biggest regret.. and what would you do differently if you could go back and change things?
    Coma: My bromance Dusan. I even don't want to recall the scene at the time. I know I always make people unlucky and it's uncontrollable, but I never make people die!
    If I could go back, I won't let him on the ship. Or I will stop him to prank on Shion, although he was tough, he always listens to me. I think his death might be because of my "curse power" and Shion's resentment.

Have you experienced despair
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    edited February 2020
    MADISON: " Despair? Yeah. You wouldn't think it to look at me but i have. My mother left me at a young age, I'm sure i've told people about it before here, but she got me to play hide and seek with her and she tried running off while i was counting. trying to leave without saying anything but i called her out on it and she told me i was worthless and that i'd ruined her life and made her miserable. My dad was institutionalized the year i finished school, he was suffering from delusions and was becoming a danger to himself and others, i'd visit him at the hospital when i could between college classes and it broke my heart every time because he was such a strong figure in my life, like he always had issues but he always managed to get past them so seeing him so vulnerable was really hard and it made visiting hard and i felt terrible for feeling that way :( and then theres my husband Dorian and with his work, being a mob boss . Im constantly worrying about the day he doesnt come home, or the day that goons come to the house and kill us all or something, i mean i've had hit men come after me before when i first started seeing him so it isnt that farfetched. I don't know i have everything a girl could want but theres always a price that comes with it and sometimes is feeling despair. i Know theres people who've had it worse but i don't want to have to bury a child or my husband in the future.

any way this is pretty grim, Whats your fondest memory?
    QWO48ni.jpg

Tabitha: "Getting to hold both my children for the first time." *smiles*

What's something that makes you smile?
    madison: "my kids, they make me smile everyday. even on the days when i feel like im losing my mind. "

Whats your fave scent?
    QWO48ni.jpg

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Caleb: The scent of Morgan. We don't know why, but she's one of those people who have special blood, to vampires, and her scent is irresistible. I wish I could say it's not because I'm a vampire, the way regular people can love the scent of someone they love. I do love her. But I might find her scent irresistable even if I didn't. Others have. It bothers me.

What's your biggest hope for this year?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Gobi Norris: Panhandle enough money to afford a tiny home so I don't have to share my tent in the park I live in with a man named Chewbacca. He snores and farts at the same time while sleeping. If I have a tiny home, Chewbacca can have the tent outside by himself.

What's your biggest fear for this year?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Tadeo: I've got to go on TV for an interview about my new book. I hate cameras! I look ten times uglier on them and I get really, really nervous. I never know how to act and my brain freezes up when I try to speak. I just know I'm going to make a fool of myself. Can't put it off any longer though. (sighs).

What inspires you?
    Raven: "Music. I listen to a lot of music to get my creative gears going."

What time do you usually get up in the mornings?
    Madison: "TOO early!!! If its not the kids running in my room waking me up, its the dogs"

What time do you usually go to sleep?
    QWO48ni.jpg

Norrell: My job requires me to work nights, for reasons that I can't divulge, so I usually sleep in the daytime. Do not wake me in the morning. Ever.

What's the craziest scheme you've ever come up with? (And was it successful?)
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Dusan: Prank on the ex drummer Shion. He generally fine, but he was too irritability and often beat me and other bandmates. I incited others to add something to his lunch, then I leave, only VX stayed with him. I originally want him vomit or similar, but I unexpectedly heard VX said that Shion was died, and it was real. It can count successful but the end was too excessive. *floating away*

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Raven: "I thought I was the best spy ever when I was six, so I followed some people who were sulking around my family's island. But then they escaped, and I got stuck in a snowstorm all alone at night and I didn't know how to get home. I was really, really cold by the time Mum and my aunt and uncle found me." *pauses* "Mum bawled her eyes out. Mama didn't cry in front of me, but she looked liked she was about to. So yeah, my crazy scheme failed and probably gave my parents a few extra grey hairs."

What's something you regret doing?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited February 2020
    Ghost of vampire Talon Rich:

uh...probably allowing myself to get parched and trying to cope by drinking wayyyyyy too much at Vlad's bar, and letting his butler Edvard get under my skin so I lost it, and attacked him (he was tasty though) but he was not only Vlad's personal butler, Vlad was in love with him, and Vlad staked me.

And then Caleb kicked me in the sweetmeats when I was burning, because I gloated about what I did to Morgan.

And then Vlad suctioned out my soul with some kind of messed up necromancy or something. It felt like it took an eternity to die. When the Grim Reaper finally came, he stood there with his device, piddling, while I was on on the floor being simultaneously barbecued and electrocuted, with a gaping hole in my chest.

I made a lot of bad decisions that day, and regret them all. It could have been avoided.

Worst Last Day Ever.

What was YOUR worst day ever?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2020
    Kio: Hi. My worst day ever started when I messed up at work. I got the restaurant orders mixed up then my coworkers started yelling at me. I panicked and knocked gourmet food all over another customer. After that I ran, well, flew, away because everyone was so angry. I stopped at my girlfriend's house, only to discover she was cheating on me with another vampire.
    At this point something snapped in me, or it might have been the alien plant spore in my brain, because I got so mad I ended up trying to kill them. (I didn't though. They're okay!)

Everything else after that is a bit fuzzy, but apparently I then tried to help a hive mind of alien plantforms take over the world. Luckily this was stopped and after that I had the spore removed.
    I still visit the Mother plant because, well, it must get lonely being stuck in an underground lab. We're actually pretty good friends. It's okay, she and the humans came to a truce so she's benevolent now. She and her plants live alongside the local townsfolk, which I think is kind of cool. I wish all species could get along so well.

So, uh, yeah it was a bad day but intergalactic harmony resulted so I think things are, like, meant to happen sometimes, you know?

What's one thing you wish you could achieve?
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Becoming a Kindness Ambassador, it's the only thing I missed (Millie never came to our world).

What about you?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Ikkanu: W-want to earn special blessing from island elementals but ceremony goes bad each time. They give me challenges but it is always things I'm scared of.

(Translated from ancient Sulani) What things do you like to collect?
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Donna: Hubby likes to collect wildflowers. It's a lucrative hobby.

How are things in Newcrest?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Luna: "Terrible. My ex lives there ahah"

Whats your fave place to grab dinner?
    QWO48ni.jpg

edited February 2020
    Raven: “We live too far away from any restaurants. I do like going to a certain bar in town, but I haven’t been there in a long time. All else fails, there’s nothing better than going to my parents’ house. Both of them are good cooks.”

Do you like cooking?
    MADISON: " I do! I love cooking but cooking doesn't love me, i just can't make good food it always goes wrong. I do make a great grilled cheese though that counts right? "

LUNA: "pfft hell no, one of the perks of becoming a vampire is the part where i don't have to cook anymore. I used to just live on ready meals before"

Whats your fave food?
    QWO48ni.jpg

edited March 2020
    Raven: “Does it have to be ‘food’ food? Because my favourite is honey cake. My mums would make it every year for my birthday growing up.”

Do you eat a lot of quick meals? If so, which one is your favourite to eat or drink?