Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Round 3 results reveal!

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Am I the only one who really wanted the Jughead looking beanie? :'(

I voted for that one too. I think half my choices were hats. There were so many cute designs.
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited February 2020
    Just leaving this here for anyone who's interested...

https://pepperoni-puffin.tumblr.com/missedopportunity
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    bcd87bcd87 Posts: 8 New Member
    If we ever do another community voted stuff pack, I was thinking it might have been helpful to know when certain items (mostly child and toddler) could have multiple gendered swatches.
  • Options
    TheG0ldensimmerTheG0ldensimmer Posts: 6 New Member
    everything looks nice but I wish there were more kids clothes
  • Options
    peachyfabulouspeachyfabulous Posts: 26 Member
    I love that they can actually knit those items! I think that is very fun. I really wanted Llama and Beard hat and some pet items, but I would love to be able to actively watch my sims create these items - so cool! Thank you :)
  • Options
    Reaper1340Reaper1340 Posts: 23 Member
    Pretty bland and generic, in my opinion. But with almost every poll, I find I tend to be in the minority. Oh well, c'est la vie.
  • Options
    peachyfabulouspeachyfabulous Posts: 26 Member
    Which pack did you vote for? I admit I voted for knitting, but also loved the concepts of the other packs and look forward to having them as well. I was in the minority for the vote on the actual items that would go in the game as I would have liked more pet outfits and hats, lol.
  • Options
    SimGuruSarahSimGuruSarah Posts: 53 SimGuru
    @SimGuruSarah I was wondering why #52 isn't craftable. Is it just to keep the number of items per body category even? I'd rather have an extra piece for adult males, even if it throws the count off.

Also, could we please get child and toddler versions of #12? Kids need cute hats too.

I would suggest adding slippers for all ages and one more hat. It would make the CAS feel more well-rounded, but still keep the number of items under 20.

#52 - our designers do wish to keep the ratio of craftable clothing even

#12 - I make no promises at this time, but I do feel the same, so I hope we can add them for all ages :)
  • Options
    SimGuruSarahSimGuruSarah Posts: 53 SimGuru
    Elliandre wrote: »
    @SimGuruSarah how big is the knitting station going to be? Could you please indicate the size of the objects in the vote too and if you can interact with them somehow? I'm using Tiny Living in my gameplay and I'm wondering ... will I have to knit outside? :worried: Can there be a tiny basket of yarn that works too, just like we now have little book stacks that function as bookcases? It's okay to have my woodworking and flower stations outside, but I'm not sure I would feel so good putting my elderly grandmothers and pregnant Moms outside to knit a hat and toddler onesie and I feel like knitting is such a perfect hobby for someone living in a tiny house.

What exactly the knitting object will be is still TBD, but I would expect something small. We've had discussions about a yarn ball+needle combo object that can go into the Sim's inventory, and/or a craft basket/bag for holding knitting supplies that would also have the interaction to allow your Sim's to knit.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I thought hat 12 was intended to be a children's/toddler's hat all along. I don't even know what to say. I really don't understand how the most child friendly hat on the list isn't guaranteed to be for kids ( the group who is lacking the most in CAS). :/
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I was hoping it'd be for teen-adults as well so my teens could wear it, but given the design I had doubts.
    I thought hat 12 was intended to be a children's/toddler's hat all along. I don't even know what to say. I really don't understand how the most child friendly hat on the list isn't guaranteed to be for kids ( the group who is lacking the most in CAS). :/

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    @SimGuruSarah how big is the knitting station going to be? Could you please indicate the size of the objects in the vote too and if you can interact with them somehow? I'm using Tiny Living in my gameplay and I'm wondering ... will I have to knit outside? :worried: Can there be a tiny basket of yarn that works too, just like we now have little book stacks that function as bookcases? It's okay to have my woodworking and flower stations outside, but I'm not sure I would feel so good putting my elderly grandmothers and pregnant Moms outside to knit a hat and toddler onesie and I feel like knitting is such a perfect hobby for someone living in a tiny house.

What exactly the knitting object will be is still TBD, but I would expect something small. We've had discussions about a yarn ball+needle combo object that can go into the Sim's inventory, and/or a craft basket/bag for holding knitting supplies that would also have the interaction to allow your Sim's to knit.

@SimGuruSarah Thank you so much for replying! Both of those options sound amazing. <3
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    But... but... the llama hat... you... why would you not vote for the adorable llama hat?!

I get it :'( . We need more llamas
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    DylanJ10000DylanJ10000 Posts: 22 Member
    Honestly, the only one I'm actually excited about is #50. Mainly because I have a jacket IRL that's identical to it. It's definitely gonna be a mainstay on my non-CC Sim!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top