Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Trip Back to a Magical Memory Lane

HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
♦ Sims 1 - Sims 2 - Sims 3 - Sims 4 : Magic Spells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVFbw8UDsAU
wB2Zykl.jpg
Post edited by Hestia on

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Delightful video, thank you for sharing! The TS1 version comes across as the most imaginative and is the only one that specifically mentions kids being able to participate. Not shown in the video is the magical land where all sorts of additional things may be done, and if memory serves sims can have pet dragons. Those in TS2 can be fun, but all spells depend on a suppy of 'reagents', which take ages to make a good supply of. This means a lot of time at ye olde cauldrom, which tires a sim out very quickly. Have no experience with TS3 version and nearly none in TS4, so based on the video and such as I remember, give TS1 first choice.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,954 Member
    edited February 2020
    ts1 and 2 were so much fun

ts3 and 4 both leave me sad there is not enough chaos and weird and even the spells i could use for some chaos are too temporary : c
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 368 Member
    Thanks! I did not know about the ability to enchant objects besides the gnome (the flamingo!!!).
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Delightful video, thank you for sharing! The TS1 version comes across as the most imaginative and is the only one that specifically mentions kids being able to participate. Not shown in the video is the magical land where all sorts of additional things may be done, and if memory serves sims can have pet dragons. Those in TS2 can be fun, but all spells depend on a suppy of 'reagents', which take ages to make a good supply of. This means a lot of time at ye olde cauldrom, which tires a sim out very quickly. Have no experience with TS3 version and nearly none in TS4, so based on the video and such as I remember, give TS1 first choice.

You can buy them off the witch at the secret witch lot. :) Didn't try it on a community lot.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.