Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clubs database - Help my Sim find Sims for their club

Created a unique club for my Sim and after trying to figure out ways to find club members,
thought of the online dating option where Sims can view pictures of Sims and other things about them.
(think that was Sims 3 , but not sure )
That got me to wondering if it would be possible to have a thing like it that helps Sims find club members.
Sims could have option on computer, Find Sims for club, and Sims would come up in a database with
their pictures and other information about them, like skills and traits, that our Sim can choose to contact to invite into their club.
It would be good for Sims who don't know that many other Sims

Comments

• SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    Suggested this a long time ago, but now in same situation so bumping this thread. Guess I forgot what roadblock I ran into before.
    But just created a new club for one of my Sims so he can find a mate, and even made a hang out for the club members, but now facing the same problem of finding sims for the club membership.
    Any ideas on how to find members for the club would be great. One of the requirements is have at least one skill in cooking, because its a club that focuses on discussing cooking, regular and gourmet and making drinks. He is in the culinary field, and a master mixologist.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I've made clubs like that so my sim could find a spouse but I always had problems with gender preferences. Rather than talk and flirt with my sim they would always talk and flirt with each other, even if I made them all sisters. I had wanted my sim to chose without any of my interference but it didn't work. He did get to meet a lot of possibilities though.

Having computer dating would help alot , or maybe even a speed dating type of thing.
    Laugh out loud. Often