Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Packs Are You Missing?

Comments

• Terpsichore_Terpsichore_ Posts: 27 Member
    None. I have them all.
    None, I have them all... :blush:
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited February 2020
    4-6
    I'm missing Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Vampires, My First Pet Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff and Tiny Living.

While I haven't got University installed, I do own a physical copy. I'm just waiting to update my game.
    Post edited by AriaMad2 on
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    edited February 2020
    10 or more
    I'm missing most stuff packs, 2 game packs and Get Famous.

Missing them though.... naw. Stuff packs are niche and over priced (IMO), however, on sales, there are still a couple that interest me. The 2 game packs I don't intend on buying probably ever, and I hated celebrities so hard in TS3 that I will not be making that mistake again for TS4, so again, I'm not really "missing" them. I will never buy them.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    1-3
    1. Missing the newest stuff pack, Tiny Living. Haven't been able to purchase it right now. But I'm also kind of waiting on news for the next Game pack. Because I'm mostly just interested in Game-Pack content instead of Expansion packs, etc.. Expansion packs have been feeling pretty empty. :( In my opinion.
  • SintheaSinthea Posts: 29 Member
    1-3
    I'm only missing Moschino. I grew up with Pokemon and so 'gotta catch 'em all' is deep in my bones. I'll get the missing pack when it's on sale since I'm not particularly interested in a fashion/designer pack.
    It's just one of those days...
    Remaking the Apocalypse Challenge
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    7-9
    I have all expansions and game packs, but I've only bothered with very few stuff packs, not sure exactly how many I'm missing, but I think 7-9 is right.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    1-3
    Never bought my first pet and fitness , also a toddler or kid pack. These never interested me but I might still add them in the future .
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • freckledandfairfreckledandfair Posts: 68 Member
    1-3
    I just need the Moschino pack which, watched a speed build today and the windows used were from the pack. Will definitely need to get
  • shanls96shanls96 Posts: 321 Member
    None. I have them all.
    I have to buy the content even if it’s not completely my interest.. my mind tells me I need everything 😂
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    1-3
    Just Tiny Living. I'll think about getting it eventually.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    10 or more
    I have all EPs, all GPs except for Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, and Dine Out, and no SPs (they don't interest me since I buy pakcs for the gameplay. i'd rather just get CC).
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• tayahjessieetayahjessiee Posts: 20 Member
    7-9
    I have all the expansion packs, and am only missing one game pack. The stuff packs, which I'm missing six of, are always on the bottom of my priority list because I don't like spending a lot of money for such a small add on.
    "They say it don't be like it be, but it do"
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    None. I have them all.
    I can't play knowing that there is something I am potentially missing out on giving my Sims. I'm not a smoker or excessive drinker so playing video games is my hobby if you will since I don't spend too much on books anymore (hello iBooks). LET ME HAVE ALL THE THINGS!!!!!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Only the ones that aren't released yet.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    1-3
    I have everything except Moschino and Tiny Living. I'm still deciding whether I actually want them or not. I'm also waiting to see what's coming next. Stuff packs are always lowest on my list to buy.

These are the ones I am missing. I usually bought on day one, but a year ago, my Origin account messed up and they just gave me an update that worked a month ago. I also plan to change my slow internet, so I'm slow about buying. Will probably buy Tiny Living soon, as I like it, but I only like the career and 2 things from maschino, so I will get it on sale or much later.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    1-3
    My only missing ones are all stuff packs that are irrelvant to how I play, and in one case seen as ripping off the community. Confess to regretting getting seasons (at least on sale) as it was more trouble than was worth. Disabled that one.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    1-3
    Just one. I don't have the small house one.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    10 or more
    I have all except:

EP
    Get Famous (eew no)
    Cats and Dogs (don't care)

GP
    Parenthood (don't play families)
    Realm of Magic (maybe but not yet)

SP
    Kids Room Stuff (don't play families)
    Backyard Stuff (will get if on offer)
    Fitness Stuff (will get if on offer)
    Toddler Stuff (don't play families)
    Laundry Day (sounds bizarre but I might get on offer)
    First Pet Stuff (don't care)
    Tiny Living (needs windows 7 partition so won't get played)

I've got a lot of stuff packs this year when they've been 50% off. I loved the build/buy in vintage glamour and movie hangout. I still can't bring myself to buy toddlers stuff though, even though its only a fiver this week. I'm not that much of a completionist!

When the increase in specs happened last year I could no longer play new packs on my Mac as it doesn't do metal. I installed Windows 7 on another partition to play Discover University but I never actually do.
  • GeminiRoseGeminiRose Posts: 9 New Member
    10 or more
    I was wrong. I should have clicked on 10 or more. I only have IL and CL.

By the time end of month comes there's no monies left for personal stuff/entertainment.
    Thankfully we can at least afford the internet which costs about 65USD per month so I can at least play Sims.
  • eilemaeilema Posts: 7 New Member
    10 or more
    I only have a few game and expansion packs. The only other one that I don't have that I am interested in is Tiny Living. I don't really see the need for the rest of them and I can't afford them anyways so xd
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    10 or more
    I'm missing Cats and Dogs and Dine Out, and all the stuff packs except Laundry Day and Vintage Glamour.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Chanty25Chanty25 Posts: 94 Member
    1-3
    Missing the last 2 stuff packs.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    4-6
    6. I don’t have & have no plans to buy: Get Famous, ROM, Vampires, Tiny Living, MFP, Spooky Stuff.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    1-3
    I don’t have Moschino or that fitness work out gym thing. I like having a lot of options and not using them when I play. If anything I barely use Get Together or Get to Work.

I have a tendency to buy add ons as soon as I see them.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    1-3
    I'm missing three newest SPs: My first pet, Moschino and Tiny living. Haven't really felt like buying them.