Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Packs Are You Missing?

Comments

• Kalyps0Kalyps0 Posts: 35 Member
    None. I have them all.
    I miss read the question. I have all Expansion packs and game packs. I only have 2-3 stuff packs I believe. I have only been buying ones on sale. But there are some stuff packs I don't care for.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    10 or more
    I skipped all SPs except the Glamor (wanted the butler). Skipped only 1 EP though, IL, simply because I did not have the time to both play my game and install a new pack that I could find time to explore. I basically get all EPs and every other GP ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    1-3
    The one with the really bad clothing, the extended pet one, and laundry day.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited February 2020
    None. I have them all.
    All of them as I like complete sets before games come to an end. Those coming later to Sims 4 are lucky in that they can buy packs more cheaply than I did due to frequent build your own bundle offers.
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    1-3
    I actually dont have 5 stuff packs, I selected the wrong choice. I think there not worth the money so I only buy when on sale. I don't have TL,MFP,toddler stuff, kids stuff (?) , and moschino ? stuff. I actually wait for sales on everything. I miss back in the day when they actually added everything in one pack instead of spiltting it up into little pieces that you have to buy to have the whole collection.
  • Placebo7Placebo7 Posts: 107 Member
    10 or more
    I cannot believe how many people have everything! Wow. I'm not a fan at all of stuff packs; to me, they have always seemed like a waste of money, and EPs like Island Living have no appeal to me. Until there is a pack that improves depth of gameplay (relationships, personalities, etc.), I don't see myself buying any more!
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    10 or more
    I only have the base game and GTW.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    1-3
    I'm only missing Moschino Stuff (waiting for a sale) and Parenthood (don't plan to get it at this time, not my style.) I might eventually get Parenthood during a sale once development of Sims 4 is done and I can use a sturdy mod to get rid of messy children. Until then, keep those little disasters away from me, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    1-3
    I am missing vampires and tiny living. I don't want vampires and I'll get tiny living one day when there's more packs I can bundle it with again
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    1-3
    Everything but Luxury Party and My First Pet. I don't intend on buying either one.
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    1-3
    I only am missing Tiny Living. I refused to pay for it at that price. Until Christmas I was missing ROM and DU but my son bought those for me.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    1-3
    I don't have Moschino or My First Pet. There's a number of them that I don't necessarily like but I got them on sale or else I was bored and wanted more content.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited February 2020
    1-3
    I'm missing DU, moschino stuff pack and Tiny Living.

Edit: oh and Realm of Magic too

Edit2: and Strangerville. I always forget this one!
  • heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member
    I only have the base game
    bc i'm still trying to find physical copies of the first packs. But for now i don't have any
    5zUb897.jpg

• popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited February 2020
    1-3
    I think I have everything but Vampires, My First Pet Stuff, and Strangerville.
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    1-3
    I'm grateful for the sales for most. Still lacking ROM, Moschino, and Tiny Living...but maybe one day. Right now I'm enjoying my most recent acquisition, Strangerville. (really is a beautiful world, btw) :smiley:
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • magooo63magooo63 Posts: 360 Member
    1-3
    Dont have My Pet Stuff
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    I do not have kid's room stuff, toddler's room stuff or tiny living stuff. I also somehow still don't have grim's ghoulish guitar despite signing up for the newsletter and honestly I'm a little pressed about it <_____<
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    10 or more
    I was fairly heavily invested in TS3, to the extent that I resisted moving on until TS4 base game was offered for free, last spring. Also, I am picky - I don't buy packs just to have them. I buy packs that add features that are key to my play style. So far, that is (in order) Perfect Patio, Spa Day, Parenthood, Realm of Magic and Discover University. I am waiting and seeing what I might add next, but still have gameplay to explore, so no hurry.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    1-3
    Just two SPs; MFP & Fitness. I'm waiting for a sale to get Fitness, maybe MFP. I do have Pets, but the costumes don't interest me since I don't 'dress' my Pets. The small pets don't interest me either. I'd rather have birds. The only reason I have any interest in it is for the aquarium coffee table and the blinds. I want those blinds! We don't have a very big selection of curtains/blinds in this game. I've also read it has nice hairstyles. *shrugs* So, yeah, I need a sale to even consider getting MFP. For me, personally, it's not worth full price just for a coffee table and blinds.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    1-3
    I'm only missing Tiny Living. I plan to get it but I'm waiting for the sim I'm playing to become a young adult.
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    1-3
    On console, so don't have My First Pet Stuff :(
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    10 or more
    i only get the packs i actually want and know i will like
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    1-3
    WaitWhatYT wrote: »
    I do not have kid's room stuff, toddler's room stuff or tiny living stuff. I also somehow still don't have grim's ghoulish guitar despite signing up for the newsletter and honestly I'm a little pressed about it <_____<

have you tried again for the guitar recently? I kept trying and I wasn't able to get it for the past couple years until suddenly about 2 weeks ago it randomly worked!
  • TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    7-9
    I missing a majority stuff packs. I don't buy them unless they have something I really want in them. I do have a few, but I mostly wait until there's a sale to pick up more.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*