Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'Will You Take The Offer?' Game

1235...Next

Comments

• under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    edited February 2020
    Sparkling sinner for sure, she's not straight after all which is to my benefit :'D Gay jokes aside, the poem explicitly states that her shady business took place in the past, implying that she doesn't partake in such shady business anymore. So if my choices are someone fun with an interesting backstory or someone dull who only cares about following the rules, the choice seems obvious to me.

You can change form at will, and you can choose to change into any existing person you wish. However, you can't go back to any previous forms and you can never change back into your original form.
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    pass that would only be useful if you were a spy
    you can go to all sorts of worlds with new aliens in each but you can never go home
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Pass. Just because something is different doesn't make it good, enjoyable, or even survivable. And home is where my favorite foods are.

@under_sun_and_sky I agree, so long as the "sparkling sinner" is trustworthy (not a psycho, dishonest, etc)...I'd far rather be with someone with a past and lots of stories to tell, than someone dull but dutiful.

If you could change physical sex at will, but after a few changes, one form or the other would become permanent and you couldn't know which in advance, would you risk it?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Well, as I'm still a virgin, I'll just pass.

You are offered 1,000,000,000 USD and a free car of your choice, but you are never allowed to leave the country you already live in if you take it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Absolutely. I couldn't visit every corner of this country even with a billion dollars in the rest of my lifetime.

You can bring you favorite pet back to life, for one complete (normal) life cycle, but you can never have any other pets again.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2020

You are offered 1,000,000,000 USD and a free car of your choice, but you are never allowed to leave the country you already live in if you take it.

You did know I was talking about changing your bodily form, not about the act of sex, right? I don't get how whether you've woohoo'd plays into it.

And wow, that's a tough question! I guess I'd be tempted, but with a cool billion sitting in my pocket, I think the US would start feeling like a cage. that is a stumper! Hmmm...fabulous wealth but trapped for the rest of my days in the USA.... I think I would hate myself for taking it...but I found a loophole! I could still go places that are territories of the US. So I'll take the deal.

...hard to think of a question after that....

You can have one re-do in life: one bad event to make never happen. But in return, something equally bad will have to happen, and you can't know what, ahead of time. Would you take the deal?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    I’ll take it to see my little baby again, he was too young to die :(

You could teleport anywhere you want but as soon as you’re there you’ll forget where you are.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

You did know I was talking about changing your bodily form, not about the act of sex, right? I don't get how whether you've woohoo'd plays into it.

And wow, that's a tough question! I guess I'd be tempted, but with a cool billion sitting in my pocket, I think the US would start feeling like a cage. that is a stumper! Hmmm...fabulous wealth but trapped for the rest of my days in the USA.... I think I would hate myself for taking it...but I found a loophole! I could still go places that are territories of the US. So I'll take the deal.

...hard to think of a question after that....

You can have one re-do in life: one bad event to make never happen. But in return, something equally bad will have to happen, and you can't know what, ahead of time. Would you take the deal?

Oh. I guess I didn't get it :D Still pass though.

You could teleport anywhere you want but as soon as you’re there you’ll forget where you are.

Sure, I'll take it. It's not like there won't be huge signs telling me.

You have full control over what is added to The Sims 4 from now on, but you can never play any previous Sims games again.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I'm so sorry you've lost a child. 😰 I can't imagine.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Ivory_RainIvory_Rain Posts: 47 New Member
    [b]You have full control over what is added to The Sims 4 from now on, but you can never play any previous Sims games again.[/b][/quote]

A sacrifice I'm willing to take.

You can revive anyone you want ONCE, but seeing them after the revival (weather it be in real life or a picture) will kill them.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    When you say they die is it painful? Cause if it is I'll revive some piece of trash and have them die again
    Otherwise I don't know who to bring back, if I do choose it would be someone who had their life taken from them and then after I'll just gouge my eyes out or bite a telephone wire so they can live in peace.

You never have to eat, but you fart with the same ferocity of a sneeze. No more silent but deadly. Only loud and noxious
    EMrBkJP.png
    Tempted to take that one just for the horrible rotten fun of it!
    But then I'd really miss eating...no wait, you said never HAVE to...would that mean if I did eat, it would make me fat without limit? Bummer...

I guess I'll pass...gas. Because I can fart anyway, and I like to eat, I won't give up eating for a beans-and-bacon megarocket power.

You can fly, but you can't brake. You have to catch yourself on things at whatever velocity you were traveling, and you can speed up but can't slow down except by stopping yourself by slamming into something. Do you want the deal?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Yes! As long as it's not involuntary and I can choose when I want to fly. And as long as I go slow it should be fine. Slow flying > no flying

You can have the ability to go to whatever universe you choose. Parallel realities, fictional universes, whatever you can think of. You can stay for as long as you like, but every time you go somewhere new, the people in your original universe will slowly forget you more and more.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yes, I will used sometings(such as photos) to make people remember me again

You have extraordinary speed, power and magic(such as broke the tree by barehanded and release shock wave), these're controllable. But you must drink at least one liter of human blood every day, otherwise your all meridians and vasculature will broke and you will die.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Heh. Why not its basically vampirism.. drink blood get powers xD i accepted the blood part of vampirism a long looooong time ago. I accept the offer <3

You can wish anything you want into existence, but you'll never know real love, you are constipated most of the time and you smell like dead fish and rotten eggs and its very noticeable.

Do you accept this offer?
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    edited March 2020
    Honestly the whole never knowing real love thing alone soured the deal for me. So that's a no.

You can travel anywhere in time, any time you wish, but in doing so the dates and causes of death of everyone you are close to will be revealed to you. Some of them live long and happy lives, some are painfully cut short. By knowing this information you've set it all in stone and can't change it, and if you tried to, you would cause a paradox that would rip apart reality itself. Do you take the offer?
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited March 2020
    what would be the point in having time travel if you cant use it to save the people you love? That being said though, I'm a big believer in fate and destiny and believe that everything is already set in stone in that sense so i would take the offer It would bring me happiness knowing some of them, such as the ones that live long and happy lives, and for the ones that die suddenly. Knowing ahead of time would give me time to come to terms with it. Death is inevitable. but i have the power to tear apart reality as a last resort.

and also @under_sun_and_sky , i agree not knowing real love would suck but i know theres probably people who that wouldn't be enough for. Thats why there were so many extra conditions :')

You can have any superpower you want, and theres no limit on the amount of abilities you can have. However everytime you use a power you lose a bit of your humanity, and everything that makes you you until you are just a shell of your former self. The person you see in the mirror will be a stranger. do you accept the offer?
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    Absolutely not. It sounds like a slow, inexorable descent into madness.

You can have the perfect body, but you'll become permanently self-conscious, never truly comfortable, always afraid how you look to others, sucking in your gut, never fully relaxed. But you look fantastic. Do you take the deal?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    No, I've spent way too long being self conscious of how I've looked and the idea of a perfect body is a social construct and subjective anyways. I'd rather be happy and comfortable in my own skin.

@Rainesims yeah true enough

You can have infinite wishes, but every time you make a wish, there's a 50/50 chance the exact opposite of what you wished for will occur. Take the offer?